Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: There aint half been some clever bastards...

(Read 1617 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • There aint half been some clever bastards...
     OP - September 22, 2014, 06:20 AM

This is one of our senators*. She's a genius. Results like this restore my faith in democracy. grin12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o63FGy3mPWI

*She's one of Clive Palmer's lapdogs in his "Palmer United Party", which is basically a means for Palmer to wave his dick around in public.

So anyway, after that debacle, the ABC felt it had to get the "truth" about sharia in a nice little article, which can be found here: What is sharia law?

See how many fibs you can spot. Afro

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #1 - September 22, 2014, 06:44 AM

Sharia is formed from the writings of the holy book of Islam, the Koran, as well as the Sunna - the teachings, deeds, and sayings of the Prophet Mohammed.

Fib. It's also formed by caliphs and scholars throughout history.

"Furthermore, in developing its legal system, scholars take into account the higher objectives of sharia, known as maqasid al-Shari'a, which include the preservation of religion, human life, progeny, material wealth and human reason," he said.

Fib. Blasphemy laws, illegitimate children, jihad.

However when someone is charged with one of these offences, strict rules of evidence must be adhered to, due to the severity of the punishments. If there is the slightest of doubts pertaining to guilt, then a punishment should not be imposed.

Fib, at least in practise.

Professor Abdalla said that despite this view, "non-Muslims are exempt from sharia, except in cases of murder, manslaughter, rape and theft", and Muslims are encouraged to obey the laws of the country in which they reside under sharia.

Fib. Protection rackets (jizya), slaves, and relations. Think of it like the European Union. Different countries can have different laws, even contradicting laws such as the veil ban in France and the unwillingness to ban the veil in Britain, but all countries must comply with the ECHR and Brussels.

"Muslim jurists, therefore, understood that the ultimate authority in any country belongs to the government."

Fib in practise as we so often see.

Additionally, many of the laws that sharia encourages Muslims to follow align closely with the laws of Australia.

Cheesy Biggest fucking fib so far.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2 - September 22, 2014, 10:14 PM

This clown is a good example of Churchill's quip that "democracy is the worst form of government, apart from all the others". She's just gone and done her nut again in parliament. I told a friend in Minnesota that we had a pollie who was dumb enough for the Tea Party, and could we send her over there. Was told "No", dammit. Tongue

Anyway, this is the current state of Australian politics. Enjoy.

Jacqui Lambie says sharia supporters are 'maniacs' who will rape and murder 'until every woman in Australia wears a burka'

Jacqui Lambie has redoubled her attack on supporters of Islamic sharia law, telling Parliament they are "maniacs and depraved humans" who will not stop committing "cold-blooded butchery and rapes until every woman in Australia wears a burka".

Etc, etc....

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #3 - September 22, 2014, 10:24 PM

Speaking of burkas, I knew the name rang a bell.

A photographer has described her horror after being alerted to a picture she said she took of Afghanistan’s first female police officer being used to promote banning the burka by Britain First.

Canadian Lana Slezic alleges that a picture she took of Lieutenant Colonel Malalai Kakar, who was shot dead by the Taliban in 2008, has been posted to Facebook without permission by Britain First.

She said she was alerted by various media outlets that the photo was being used in such a manner on Friday.

She claims that the image of Lt.Col Kakar in a burka and holding a gun has been edited with a caption that reads: “Terror attack level: severe – an attack is highly likely. For security reasons it’s now time to ban the burqa.”

Lt. Col. Kakar was a high profile policewoman who fought for women’s rights and against extremism and terrorism until she was assassinated on her way to work at a Kandahar police station.

Ms Slezic says her memory has been “desecrated” by Britain First and the Australian Palmer United senator Jacqui Lambie, who shared Britain First’s post on her Facebook wall.

Ms. Lambie looks to be a classy sort.
     Reply #4 - September 22, 2014, 11:06 PM

Anyway, this is the current state of Australian politics. Enjoy.

Jacqui Lambie says sharia supporters are 'maniacs' who will rape and murder 'until every woman in Australia wears a burka'

I too would say that "sharia law supporters are  nut cases"and some are maniacs.,   but That abc news took me to this link that caught my eye.. it talks about this LUCKY fool Mohammad Ali Baryalei who moved from Afghanistan to Australia   and it says

Mohammad Ali Baryalei: Australia's most senior Islamic State member 'loved cocaine', found Islam after history of abuse, mental illness  .  Mohammad Ali Baryalei is Australia's most senior Islamic State leader and has recruited scores of Australians onto the battlefields of Syria and Iraq.

The 33-year-old from Sydney was the catalyst for last Thursday's unprecedented counter-terrorism raids, when more than 800 police raided homes in Sydney and Brisbane and charged four people. The raids were sparked when authorities allegedly intercepted a phone call from Baryalei, ordering Sydney man Omarjan Azari, 22, to kidnap and execute "a random kufr", or non-believer, on camera. An investigation into Baryalei's journey from Afghan refugee to senior IS militant has found that, like many jihadists, the man who allegedly planned the terrorist attacks is a deeply troubled soul.
    Baryalei was from an aristocratic and moderate Sufi Muslim family in Kabul, Afghanistan. His grandfather was a poet, who was scribe and second cousin to the last king of Afghanistan, Zahir Shah The family fled the war-torn country in 1981, two years after the Russian invasion, when Baryalei was just 40 days old.

They arrived at Sydney's Villawood Detention Centre when he was seven, after several years in Pakistan and India. But life was far from peaceful: Baryalei's father was violent and abusive. The family spent six months in a women's refuge in an attempt to escape him, and as Baryalei grew older he had increasingly vicious clashes with his father. From his teenage years, Baryalei also suffered significant bouts of depression and would stay in his room for days on end. At age 18, after a particularly violent clash, he was kicked out of home by his father and spent five days on the streets.
    Baryalei found escape from mental illness in religion

Well I will stop there.. you can read rest at that link..   Well that is a fact,..

"People become religious to escape mental illnesses and physical abuse and..and economical problems.. "  that is a fact..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeMXRhu81oc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cOHcN69qVY

the fool is a funny guy.. he should have made carrier as standup comedian

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »