Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Saudi beheads Pakistani for heroin smuggling attempt says news

(Read 2049 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Saudi beheads Pakistani for heroin smuggling attempt says news
     OP - September 18, 2014, 08:21 PM

Sand Land Kings behead a Pakistani for heroin smuggling attempt says news

RIYADH: Saudi Arabia on Thursday beheaded a Pakistani who attempted to smuggle heroin into the kingdom, the interior ministry said, adding to the more than 50 people executed this year.

“Sanaullah Mohammed Amir was executed in Qatif governorate in Eastern Province today because he tried to smuggle a large quantity of heroin” into the country, said the ministry, quoted by the official Saudi Press Agency. The sentence against Amir was endorsed by appeal and supreme courts before a royal order was issued to carry it out, the interior ministry said.

His decapitation takes to 55 the number of people beheaded in the ultra-conservative Gulf nation so far this year, compared with 78 people in all of 2013, according to an AFP count.

A United Nations independent expert last week called on Saudi Arabia to implement an immediate moratorium.

“Despite several calls by human rights bodies, Saudi Arabia continues to execute individuals with appalling regularity and in flagrant disregard of international law standards,” said Christof Heyns, the UN special rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions.

“The trials are by all accounts grossly unfair. Defendants are often not allowed a lawyer and death sentences were imposed following confessions obtained under torture.” Rape, murder, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking are all punishable by death under Saudi Arabia's strict version of Islamic sharia law.

This beheading business is a game  and a ritual to that  baboon  land. They  arbitrarily  behead people often for obscure reasons ..such as "attempted drug smuggling" or attempted apostasy or attempted against the KING OF BABOONS 

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - September 18, 2014, 08:26 PM

The Britsh really put dumbest residents of that country into power.

Late Eid Mubarak, Where's my eidee present ?
     Reply #2 - September 18, 2014, 08:49 PM

No these baboons of Islam are NOT DUMBEST ., if there are any dumb here that should be the British rulers Not the rulers of sand land apostate., These British and Americans after 2nd world war arbitrarily made borders  middle east., I hope Scots go in there way and London becomes Londonisthan with an Islamic Calif erected to rule with sharia laws..  Then British will understand.  

Worst Beheading  of all  from this Baboon land was the case of 17 year old  Rizana Nafeek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsPtCEVWGqs

Beheading of 17 year old  Rizana Nafeek

Reply #3 - September 18, 2014, 08:55 PM

If you mean Saud family, I don't think they're the dumbest there. Remember the Ikhwanite faction within the Wahabi fold, which stormed the Grand Mosque during 80s? Yep, they're the dumbest. There are theories being floated around that - ISIS are actually inspired by this faction.

"Who really knows?
    Who will here proclaim it?
    Whence was it produced? Whence is this creation?
    The gods came afterwards, with the creation of this universe.
    Who then knows whence it has arisen?"- Rig Veda, 10:129-6
     Reply #4 - September 18, 2014, 09:16 PM

That was 1979. Same year with Khomeini's coup of the revolution in Iran and the start of the Soviet heavy military involvement in Afghanistan. And Bhutto's execution in Pakistan by Islamist Zia ul-Haq. And then Reagan came to power.

Good times.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #5 - September 18, 2014, 09:29 PM

If you mean Saud family, I don't think they're the dumbest there. ..............

I meant what I wrote Mr. Ar-Razi  and that is  
    No these baboons of Islam are NOT DUMBEST ., if there are any dumb here, that should be the British rulers who transferred power arbitrarily  and made arbitrary borders in middle east .........

RIZANA NAFEEK –PROFILE

NAME:    Ms. Rizana Mohamed Nafeek
    Date of Birth:    1988.02.04 (Independent day of Sri Lanka)
    Education:    Grade 9
    Siblings:    One brother and two sisters (all younger to Rizana)
    Arrived in Saudi Arabia:    April 5, 2005 (17 year old)
    Arrested:    May 22, 2005
    Area worked:    Dawadmi
    Sentenced to death:    June 16, 2007
    Beheaded in Sand Land:    January 9, 2013

For all the crimes committed   in that  baboon kingdom for the past 100 years or so,  Some day some one will make some part of that sand land in to pure silicon dioxide  .. where no one will walk again in that area for  next 100 years,,

http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/09/10/saudi-arabia-protest-convictions-flawed-unfair

Reply #6 - September 20, 2014, 12:35 PM

The British were very clever, they and the US have as much oil as they want, an control the area from this Proxy government.. They keep the region from ever growing as the whole area is constantly at war with each other and ill educated.

Even with the arab's oil money they fail to educate the masses, they treat people from India, Pakistan, Philipines as their slaves.

Late Eid Mubarak, Where's my eidee present ?
     Reply #7 - September 20, 2014, 12:42 PM

Of course, with that oil money Saudi is infecting the world with their poisonous brand of islam. The problems we have with islamists, hate preachers, hate groups, sharia patrol, terrorists? Thank the Saudis.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »