Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: More 'scientific miracles' claptrap

(Read 1751 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • More 'scientific miracles' claptrap
     OP - September 18, 2014, 12:31 PM

Make it stop... please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCMgwwDkFxE&list=UUxBR44IXdJY0gsfHcIDMQuQ

Afro
     Reply #1 - September 18, 2014, 03:31 PM

im beginning to like my mobile broadband thing. It does save me quite a bit of time

"The website you're trying to access is blocked by EE's Content Lock system because it contains copy that's unsuitable for under 18s."
     Reply #2 - September 18, 2014, 03:38 PM

Miracles My foot..

what Muhammad? what Miracles?   when there was NO MUHAMMAD?

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - September 18, 2014, 03:45 PM

Wow Hamza was on a roll with that one.

I can see the video is recent, but anyone know if this was from an old or new speech by Hamza?

God I hate the whole style of his delivery, so egotistical, throws things out quickly before you can really think about it, and doesn't he just lurrrrvvvv saying those Arabic words.

Sorry, I'm gonna be sick.
     Reply #4 - September 18, 2014, 03:58 PM

I'm starting to think Hamza yusuf has some mental issues. I think his style where he throws things out quickly before anyone can think about it, and using lots of Arabic words is some kind of neuro linguistic programming i.e. information overload
     Reply #5 - September 18, 2014, 04:00 PM

That video made me long for judgment day. Let us get it over with, please? banghead

It didn't help I started to read the YouTube-comments wacko

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #6 - September 18, 2014, 04:09 PM

I read the youtube comments where every muslim is expecting judgment day to happen tomorrow. and it just reminds me that muslims have been hearing these hadiths and connecting events to their environment for more than a thousand years now. no wonder they have stagnated as a civilization, it's all going to end tomorrow so why bother.
     Reply #7 - September 18, 2014, 04:13 PM

I'm starting to think Hamza yusuf has some mental issues..............

Every Islamic preachers who came after those so-called four  Rashidun Caliphate(The two alleged father in-laws and two son in-laws of alleged Prophet Muhammad )  to to this day had/have some   mental issues..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #8 - September 21, 2014, 05:40 PM

Yep... That video was very irritating -_-
     Reply #9 - September 27, 2014, 04:57 PM

Do these links help?:

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islamic_Prophecies

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Miracles
     Reply #10 - September 28, 2014, 11:28 PM

Notes on this over-creepy video; The music, the disembodied voice, the frequent Arabic, the quick-firing of the translation- as those above me said- before anyone has time to think about it *shudder*
    Sorry it's long but here's what I thought of most the hadiths:

"Movements to corrupt the women" -I see they are referring to feminism and the likes. Because believing that women aren't to be treated as 2nd class citizens must be sooooo corrupting, right?
    "Acid raid" is natural. There has ALWAYS been acid rain. What else do you think eroded all the long standing statues over centuries?
    "evil people spreading widely" again, evil people have existed for a long time now. A long time. I dont even need to expand on this one.
    "dishes will be communicating continuously" what. This is so vague that you could pick out any interpretation on this. This, to me, made me laugh the hardest.
    "homosexuality and lesbianism widespread" - homosexuality is not a modern concept. It is something one is born with. Please stop instilling hate into the minds of people.
    "musical instruments will be widespread... musical instruments on their head" again, musical instruments have always been around. And if he's referring to headphones on that second one, I wouldnt classify that as a musical instrument. Again, he could've been saying anything that sounded bizarre enough so people assumed he must be telling the truth.
    "something about hair" oh no someone had a haircut off to hell you go

Honestly, all I saw in this video was a desperate man. I admit, yes the coincidences of the hadiths were uncanny but that's all they are- coincidences. It's funny how people interpreted the vague hadiths the same way Hamza did. - again, straight after the translation so no one had a second to think about it for themselves. I can see why believers may live by this video and the "signs" of judgement but I don't and never did. Sorry about how long this is, I've just been seeing a lot of these lately and it's grinding my gears.

"A great fire burns within me, but no one stops to warm themselves at it, and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke."
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »