Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Kosovan Imams arrested.

(Read 1357 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Kosovan Imams arrested.
     OP - September 17, 2014, 07:01 PM

It seems the acting government wants to get international support, in order to be able to form the new government. It has been 2 months since the last elections and a constitutional crisis is preventing the formation of a government... It pisses me off that these fucking imams are becoming martyrs because one political party wants to get the support of the US and EU to form the next government.

At least this is the way I see what is happening right now.

Here is the link to the news:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29239534

Just look at the sun and the moon, rotating around the earth perfectly! Out of all the never ending space in the universe, the sun and moon ended up close to earth rotating around it perfectly.!!

Reply #1 - September 17, 2014, 07:49 PM

It scares me how (salafi/wahabi) Islam is becoming  more of a problem in Kosovo. You would've known when  Saudi started building mosques like crazy 10 years ago, pumping their poison into the minds of young people.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #2 - September 17, 2014, 08:54 PM

It's not as bad as it seems.  It is more a media thing than real. Yes there are many salafis, but in the same time during 2014 there was the biggest beer festival ever in Kosovo.

I think the ruling party is trying to gain support from the internationals to form the next government. Till now the embassies didn't want to get involved in which party should form the government, hence the ruling one is trying to impress them by making fucking heroes from these Imams, most of them who are not even famous and didn't really call for Jihad. Yes they are homophobic, patriarchal assholes , but they will only benefit from this media exposure in the role of victims.

Just look at the sun and the moon, rotating around the earth perfectly! Out of all the never ending space in the universe, the sun and moon ended up close to earth rotating around it perfectly.!!

Reply #3 - September 17, 2014, 09:03 PM

wherever Saudi money goes, intolerance grows.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »