Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Crossdressing

(Read 7277 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Crossdressing
     OP - September 15, 2014, 10:23 PM

Does anyone on this board do this?

When I was a teenager, I used to hang out with my brother, wearing boys clothes. People just thought we were both male. I could get away with it because no one knew I was intentionally dressing like a boy (my family just said "You're getting older now, you should dress more feminine because everyone mistakes you for a boy".

I still do this. I'll go to a different town dressed in male clothes. I don't really dress as a "man", more like a "teenage boy". Once, I got a speeding fine and the cop wrote "male" on the ticket, which was funny.

Is this weird? Does anyone else do this kind of thing?

The misspelling in my name is intentional, because I'm an idiot and I can't spell properly. But I'd probably also say that even if it was a mistake. Does that clear things up?
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #1 - September 15, 2014, 11:23 PM

Here's a better question. Does it matter if it's weird? Smiley

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #2 - September 15, 2014, 11:24 PM

Here's a better question. Does it matter if it's weird? Smiley

I don't find it weird. Define "weird", weird according to who? People have different standards. And even if it is "weird", I don't think that really matters. "Weirdness" is subjective.

I don't like cross-dressing myself, but I find the whole thing very interesting. Especially drag kings. I've even found many drag kings to be very attractive Smiley

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #3 - September 15, 2014, 11:29 PM

Wait, I actually love this with women.

On a side note, there used to be a man who came in about once every few weeks when I worked at Victoria's Secret. He would come in in normal clothing, but would buy lingerie and the like for himself to wear, and would talk about it and admire certain pieces held up against his body in the mirror in front of customers, much like any other customer might.

It totally freaked all of my coworkers out, and I quickly became the only one who would assist him like a normal customer, so he began only coming in when I was working. I eventually got taken into the back by the manager and asked if I could tone down the helpfulness with this particular customer so as to not encourage his return. I get why it might not necessarily be excellent for business to have him around, but I could never manage to be less friendly and thankfully moved soon after.
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #4 - September 15, 2014, 11:38 PM

Lol  Cheesy

I bet you've gotten fired before over being too helpful.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #5 - September 15, 2014, 11:42 PM

I've actually never gotten fired at all!

Once a boss tried to fire me at a little joint she owned and could barely afford, but I was just a college student looking for experience to put on a resume, so when she sat me down to tell me that she couldn't afford to keep me, I told her I'd be back the next day to work for free. Stayed there for a good long while after that, actually made some spendin' money off of tips, and she always baked for me. It was a good deal.  Yum Yum
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #6 - September 15, 2014, 11:43 PM

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you to everyone who took the time to reply!

Yes, I know I'm an insecure twerp who's fishing for the OK to do this from complete strangers, but yeah, I'm insecure.  banghead

When I pass myself off as a teenage boy, I actually feel more invisible and free. I also like how teenage girls give me that quick look trying to see if I'm looking at them and finding them attractive.

The misspelling in my name is intentional, because I'm an idiot and I can't spell properly. But I'd probably also say that even if it was a mistake. Does that clear things up?
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #7 - September 15, 2014, 11:48 PM

Aaawww, you should definitely try it high school uniforms for boys!  grin12

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #8 - September 16, 2014, 12:01 AM

I've actually never gotten fired at all!

Once a boss tried to fire me at a little joint she owned and could barely afford, but I was just a college student looking for experience to put on a resume, so when she sat me down to tell me that she couldn't afford to keep me, I told her I'd be back the next day to work for free. Stayed there for a good long while after that, actually made some spendin' money off of tips, and she always baked for me. It was a good deal.  Yum Yum

Jeez, you sound like one of those people that are way too nice. Two of my friends are like that, and I now owe them both. Be cognizant of the effect that your niceness has please.  Tongue

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #9 - September 16, 2014, 12:03 AM

Grin It was just a perfect age to do that. Didn't have any student loan debt back then, lived alone, bought maybe $80.00 worth of groceries a month, walked everywhere. Couldn't swing it nowadays.
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #10 - September 16, 2014, 12:43 AM

Yes, I know I'm an insecure twerp who's fishing for the OK to do this from complete strangers, but yeah, I'm insecure.  banghead

When I pass myself off as a teenage boy, I actually feel more invisible and free. I also like how teenage girls give me that quick look trying to see if I'm looking at them and finding them attractive.

I knew a nice Desi girl who dressed as a boy in Western company, while attending university. Couldn't blame her, she was gorgeous. It was a decent way for her to deflect unwanted attention and concentrate on her studies.

As a teenager I wore boys clothes because I was small and I was tired of girl's clothes not holding up to my streetlife. Why is it that clothing for women basically falls apart, and men's clothing lasts forever? Ripoff. Also pockets. WTH is up with women having substandard shallow pockets that don't even hold cash. Men have fantastically deep pockets on their clothing, and those little trick pockets, behind the big pockets, too. Women's clothing is often fitted in such a way that I swear it is trying to squeeze the life out of me, all over. Not comfortable. Men's clothing fits at the right spots, and then drapes. Much better.
    I know I left out skinny jeans, which a lot of young men do wear now. Before my time.

Power to you. Keep it up.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #11 - September 16, 2014, 12:50 AM

I was never into fashion, I always just wore what I liked. I still wear just what I like now which is different to most people, and yet I apparently always look good.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #12 - September 16, 2014, 12:53 AM

when she sat me down to tell me that she couldn't afford to keep me, I told her I'd be back the next day to work for free. Stayed there for a good long while after that, actually made some spendin' money off of tips, and she always baked for me. It was a good deal.  Yum Yum

How very Forrest Gump of you! It does sound like a great deal. Did many of the customers know about your arrangement?

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself
    - 32nd United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #13 - September 16, 2014, 12:59 AM

Cheesy I forgot about Forrest Gump.

And none of the customers knew to my knowledge. I was pretty sure it wasn't legal here, so I never went out of my way to tell anyone about it. Still, it was a waitressing job, so not a lot of the pay comes from anything besides the tips in the first place, and there's the general understanding that you'd be getting paid less than minimum. So in the end I wasn't missing out on much each month either way.
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #14 - September 16, 2014, 01:04 AM

Quote from: Three
    Why is it that clothing for women basically falls apart, and men's clothing lasts forever? Ripoff. Also pockets. WTH is up with women having substandard shallow pockets that don't even hold cash. Men have fantastically deep pockets on their clothing, and those little trick pockets, behind the big pockets, too. Women's clothing is often fitted in such a way that I swear it is trying to squeeze the life out of me, all over. Not comfortable.

Sorry to snip, but I just wanted to highlight this! So true!

My baggy camo shirt (currently wearing) has been with me for the last decade, but my women's running shorts got a hole in the crotch after one use.

And why the bleeding hell do they have to put spandex in everything?! So hot and unbreathable. It's OK for yoga pants, but other than that, just make it 100% cotton please. I don't want spandex in my lounge pants.

• Crossdressing
     Reply #15 - September 16, 2014, 01:41 AM

Ameen. Spandex is just weird. I wish they had never married it to denim. Perfection should be left alone.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #16 - September 16, 2014, 08:21 PM

wut

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #17 - September 16, 2014, 08:32 PM

interesting

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #18 - September 17, 2014, 12:56 AM

wut

That weird, is it?  Smiley

• Crossdressing
     Reply #19 - September 17, 2014, 01:08 AM

Well, maybe it's the wording, but it was kind of confusing to me, too.  wacko
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #20 - September 17, 2014, 01:24 AM

Why are you looking to see how teenage girls are looking at you?  wacko

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #21 - September 17, 2014, 03:09 AM

Just make sure they're legal.

• Crossdressing
     Reply #22 - September 17, 2014, 05:35 AM

^ just sounds like innocent reassurance-seeking to me?

Sorry for the tangent, but
    Lua; you're so lovely  mysmilie_977

Hi
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #23 - September 17, 2014, 09:48 AM

Well, maybe it's the wording, but it was kind of confusing to me, too.  wacko

Quote from: Lua
    Why are you looking to see how teenage girls are looking at you?

LOL. Yeah, my crappy use of the English language leaves a lot of people confused... Sorry, I'll try again...

When I dress male, I think I'm sufficiently boyish enough that people believe I'm an actual teenage guy, or at least in my early 20s.  When I was with my younger brother once, the newsagent refused to sell us a scratch-and-win ticket because we couldn't prove we were over 16 (we were acting very immature).

When I'm walking down the street dressed like a male youth, I notice other girls around the same age group (all over 18, of course, thank you Quod) looking over at me.

It's not that I'm particularly good looking or anything, but I find that a lot of young women dress very sexy and they want to know that males in the area find them attractive. These females look around them to see how the males in the area are responding to them. If they catch me looking at them, sometimes they smile at me. I smile back, and there's a bit of innocent flirting going on.

I really like those little glances that females give males. I think the ones that dress up very sexy like to be reassured that they're looking hot. I love experiencing the male side of this. In the past, when I was younger and went on a road trip with my brother, girls would come up and flirt with us, mistaking us for two guys. As long as I kept my mouth shut and let my brother do the talking, it was all harmless fun.

Most females are repulsed by the idea of a lesbian encounter, so this gives me a chance to feel what it feels like for females to flirt with you.

I hope that sounded less weird. Probably not  Smiley

• Crossdressing
     Reply #24 - September 17, 2014, 09:51 AM

Are most females repulsed by lesbians? Either I am extremely dense and naive, or I truly live in a liberal society because I've never heard anything like that.

• Crossdressing
     Reply #25 - September 17, 2014, 10:06 AM

Are most females repulsed by lesbians? Either I am extremely dense and naive, or I truly live in a liberal society because I've never heard anything like that.

Rural Australia is very conservative. A lot of farmers and miners who don't understand why a girl can't just settle down with a bloke and do the normal thing. So, maybe my viewpoint is skewed, but almost everyone I have ever met in real life is aggressively opposed to gay marriage on the grounds it's "unnatural". Gay men would have concern for their safety where I live. As for the more liberal-minded Ozzies, I don't know if they are repulsed by lesbians doing their own thing, but I think they are probably repulsed by the thought of being in a lesbian encounter themselves, and I think they would probably be grossed out if they knew I was a female they were smiling at.

• Crossdressing
     Reply #26 - September 17, 2014, 10:31 AM

Sorry for the tangent, but
    Lua; you're so lovely  mysmilie_977

Embarrassed ! Really? From what I've read of yours so far, right back at you!
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #27 - September 17, 2014, 11:18 AM

^yeah really... your going out of your way to look after the cross-dresser (sorry if that's not pc, I struggle to keep up?) ensures that you are considered 'nice' in my book. What elevates you to 'so lovely' is your tale of you working for free. I mean, who does that? Seriously? You're pretty unique, trust me... and because you're so unique, you need to look after youself and share yourself with the world often  yes

And thanks for the compliment  Smiley

Hi
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #28 - September 17, 2014, 04:28 PM

Oh man, compliments make me shy, and that one made me excessively so! Truthfully, I did get a good deal out of working for free, though. It was a lot of fun, and I got my work experience, and that's what I was looking for. Still, thank you! That's all very sweet of you to say.  001_wub
  • Crossdressing
     Reply #29 - September 17, 2014, 09:46 PM

Oh goody. Now we know how to embarrass the shit of of Lua. dance

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »