Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Lebanese Ex-Muslim

(Read 10985 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Lebanese Ex-Muslim
     Reply #30 - September 27, 2014, 07:07 PM

Hi. Wow a Lebanese! I think Lebanese are cool people (minus the religious bigots).
    And 14? When I was 14 I was a closed-minded Muslim crybaby.

Hmm just wondering, were you a Sunni or Shia?

Religions + Politics = Problem
  • Lebanese Ex-Muslim
     Reply #31 - September 28, 2014, 09:52 PM

Welcome Young buck.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • Lebanese Ex-Muslim
     Reply #32 - October 04, 2014, 07:51 PM

i've seen so many 14-18 yo telling their amazing story here... teenagers nowadays they become far more genius than the adults lol. anyway welcome bro  parrot
  • Lebanese Ex-Muslim
     Reply #33 - October 04, 2014, 07:58 PM

Welcome! Ive been to South Lebanon, Sidon. Saw a lot of women wearing black robes. Its a Shia area right?

• Lebanese Ex-Muslim
     Reply #34 - October 05, 2014, 08:31 PM

Hmm just wondering, were you a Sunni or Shia?

I was a Sunni.

And the Southern villages are usually full of Shia's, Saida and Sour (one of the main cities) are Sunni/mixed areas.

Throughout history, every mystery ever solved has turned out to be not magic.
  • Lebanese Ex-Muslim
     Reply #35 - November 21, 2015, 12:08 AM

Hi

I don't know if you're still around these forums, but I want to ask how Lebanese ex-muslims tend to be viewed in Lebanon? I was told that they're generally left alone and allowed to live peacefully among Muslims, even in Hizbollah area.
  • Lebanese Ex-Muslim
     Reply #36 - October 21, 2016, 12:08 PM

WOW, so young and well informed.  How lucky you are!  wellcome have  parrot
  • Lebanese Ex-Muslim
     Reply #37 - December 22, 2016, 01:42 PM

If you were a convert it would go something like this "mashallah akhi, may allah make you steadfast upon this deen. Wallahi allah guided you so young and preserved you for Islam. Alhamdulillah more and more young people are turning to Islam. This is from the signs of our rabb". Anyway, ahlan wa sahlan to ahl al riddah  parrot parrot

loooool cornflower i loved your comment

miztor : welcome and yes 14 is a very young age , am glad you were able to free your self at that young age and save your self from a lot of emotional pain and doubt .
        my advice is though : stay safe and careful on who you tell even online or in this forum not cause ppl here are not trust worthy but there are few Muslim extremest who think that it is there mission in life to revert back ppl  (you shouldn't have to say your nationality for example )
       since you are only 14 if you ever get caught (make befit of that , you were lost , just curious etc , dont try hard to convince them most of them wont understand )
      lastly and most importantly : keep your beautiful soul pure (less hate , violent and more good and forgiveness ) and never stop learning and wondering .

You are educated when you have the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence.
     Robert Frost

?Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.?

― Andr? Gide
  • Lebanese Ex-Muslim
     Reply #38 - December 22, 2016, 01:49 PM

Hello everyone!

I left Islam around nine months ago. I would write about how I left it but I think this is the wrong section for it. Anyway, I'm currently a fourteen year old agnostic atheist residing in South Lebanon. My mother knows about it and she doesn't mind it at all (talk about open-minded). I decided to not to tell my father, I'm avoiding the risk of him knowing. The rest of my family members don't know, however, most of my friends do. I'm a science and tech geek too and I'm one of the very few who hope one day the East will become a secular state. That's not going to happen anytime soon though.  Cheesy

If you have any questions to ask, I'll make sure to reply!

P.S.: Yes, I know I'm young.

You don't sound like 14.
    You sound like 30.
    Or may be I am too dumb at 26

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »