Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 'Gang trafficked 13-year-old runaway between hotels and flats in Bradford'

(Read 4870 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • 'Gang trafficked 13-year-old runaway between hotels and flats in Bradford'
     OP - September 10, 2014, 03:04 AM

From Daily Mail:

'Gang trafficked 13-year-old runaway between hotels and flats in Bradford so they could take it in turns to abuse her'

Gang of five alleged to have coerced youngster into having sex with them
    Girl had just turned 13 when she was 'befriended' by men in Sheffield
    One man said to have described her as 'gorgeous' and 'a nice, beautiful girl'

A gang of five men have gone on trial accused of trafficking a 13-year-old girl and taking it in turns to abuse her after she ran away from home.

The girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was allegedly told she was a 'nice, beautiful girl' before being coerced into having sex with the men in hotel rooms and private flats in August last year.

A jury heard how Mohammed Shapal, 22, and Shakeal Rehman, 26, from Bradford, West Yorkshire, and Usman Ali, 21, Bekir Rasheed, 36, and Yaseen Amini, 36, from Sheffield, South Yorkshire, arranged her travel before abusing her.

Thomas Storey, prosecuting, told Sheffield Crown Court that the girl had only just turned 13 when she took a bus from her hometown of Sheffield to Bradford, where she was befriended by a gang of men.

Mr Storey said Rehman and Shapal picked the girl up in the centre of the city.

'After driving around with her for a while they took her to a hotel for the night with the intention of some sexual activity taking place,' said the prosecutor.

'Once she was at the hotel she was raped by Rehman.

'He forced himself upon her, holding her down.

'He left the room and was replaced a little later by Shapal, who spent the night with her.

'During the night he too entered into sexual activity with her.

'The next day, having been abandoned, she was picked up by Ali in his car. He drove her a short distance before he too had sexual intercourse with her in his vehicle.

'A number of days later she was taken by Rasheed to a party at Amini's home. It must have been clear to them that some sexual activity was going to take place.'

Addressing the jury, Mr Storey said: 'This case is about child sexual exploitation of a 13-year-old girl by these five defendants and others, in the summer of last year.

'Last summer a young girl ran away from home in Sheffield, at the time she had only just had her thirteenth birthday.

'There was an extensive police search but she was found a week or so later in Bradford.'

The court heard that when the girl was interviewed by police, she worried about getting into trouble, and was embarrassed to disclose embarrassing information to adults she had never met before.

The jury was told at the outset of the trial that when the girl got to Bradford, she fell into conversation with a man she had never met before, called 'Shaz'.

The man is currently wanted by police for questioning about the exploitation.

The girl was then allegedly taken to his home in Bradford and spent two nights there.

While she was there he allegedly had sexual intercourse with her and he slapped her when she knocked over a drink.

Mr Storey said the girl spent a little while wandering around Bradford after being dropped off by 'Shaz', and was followed by some other boys.

The prosecutor said it was at this point when a silver VW Golf pulled up, being driven by Rehman, with Shapal as a passenger.

'He told her he was called Baby,' said Mr Storey.

'They said they wanted to help her so she sat on the backseat and told them her name.

'Rehman kissed her and told her that he loved her, and this no doubt made an impression on a vulnerable young girl.'

The court heard the girl was taken to a hotel in Bradford, where Rehman booked a £40 room.

That night, after the girl had been left alone, Rehman allegedly returned and knocked on the door, before she let him in.

Mr Storey said: 'He pushed her on to the bed and kissed her and touched her.

'He took off his top and removed her clothes.

'He held her around the neck so she could not breathe and raped her.

'She told him that she was just 13 years old.'

Rehman then left the hotel, before Shapal returned, the court heard.

He described her as 'gorgeous' and 'a nice, beautiful girl', and despite her telling him she was too young, it 'didn't seem to bother him'.

The girl told police that 'he had not abused her and beaten her up,' and that he 'was not rude to her'.

Shapal returned to go to mosque, telling her he would be back, but he never returned to the hotel.

Rehman denies rape and trafficking. Shapal denies sexual activity with a child and trafficking. Ali denies sexual activity with a child. Amini denies sexual activity with a child and trafficking. Rasheed denies trafficking.

The trial continues.

Shaz. Some boys. And then the gang of five here. What the fuck is wrong with people men? finmad

Is Bradford known as a bad place for girls?

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #1 - September 10, 2014, 05:18 AM

Fucking disgusting!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
     Reply #2 - September 10, 2014, 06:20 AM

. What the fuck is wrong with those people men animals things? finmad

أشهد أن لا إله
     Reply #3 - September 10, 2014, 07:33 AM

I am left wondering just how big this problem is, and quite what the Muslim community is doing to address it.

Is it simply a case of disrespect for white girls, or is this a reflection of a deeper and more sinister attitude toward anyone not of their faith?

Leaving a girl you have just raped to attend a religious service demonstrates a cold and callous attitude.   

Kind Regards,
    Stephen.
     Reply #4 - September 10, 2014, 08:22 AM

I think it is reflective of a superior, holier than thou kind of attitude in these men which makes them act in a supremely callous and brutish manner. They are probably frustrated due to their community being so repressive compared to the surrounding sea where there is less repression of sexuality. The idea of Islam being the one true religion and them being members makes them feel superior I think subconsciously. Might be wrong, but hey ho.
     Reply #5 - September 10, 2014, 08:37 AM

Lilyesque,

I believe that you are right.

Kind Regards,
    Stephen.
     Reply #6 - September 10, 2014, 10:19 AM

Lilyesque,

I believe that you are right.

Kind Regards,
    Stephen.

I think it is reflective of a superior, holier than thou kind of attitude in these men which makes them act in a supremely callous and brutish manner. They are probably frustrated due to their community being so repressive compared to the surrounding sea where there is less repression of sexuality. The idea of Islam being the one true religion and them being members makes them feel superior I think subconsciously. Might be wrong, but hey ho.

yap Lilyesque is right .,

but I would NOT use the word "men" to these BRUTAL ROGUES   who were born in Islam, trained in Islam with   Islamic mindset..  Brutal Rogues is a better word..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #7 - September 11, 2014, 12:18 AM

Dear Yeez,

No argument from me, my friend.  I agree that the word "men" is not a fitting description for these vermin.

Kind Regards,
    Stephen.
     Reply #8 - September 28, 2014, 11:58 PM

Boy, do I love my hometown.  Angry

Asian men love messing around with white girls as they know they'll never marry them and they see these women as "white trash" who "don't care" if they're used and abused. They've got their parents arranging a marriage for them anyway so what does it matter what they do to these women? This is the thought process that perhaps circles around in the minds of some of these disgusting shits.
    Not sure if I can attribute the abuse of this poor girl to the fact that she was white and instead attribute it to the fact that these 'men' have no respect for humanity and I'm truly ashamed that things like this are still happening. That we can't step outside for fear of being abused.

"A great fire burns within me, but no one stops to warm themselves at it, and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke."
     Reply #9 - September 29, 2014, 01:33 AM

This stuff makes my stomach turn. At the very least these guys will be behind bars, hopefully for good.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #10 - September 29, 2014, 03:51 AM

Not sure if I can attribute the abuse of this poor girl to the fact that she was white and instead attribute it to the fact that these 'men' have no respect for humanity and I'm truly ashamed that things like this are still happening. That we can't step outside for fear of being abused.

Hmm That is a good point to think cestlavie.,

Now I wonder whether you can attribute this criminal behavior of these  criminal  idiots to their culture/religion/upbringing?? 

Reply #11 - September 29, 2014, 04:29 AM

This reminds me of a documentary I saw recently on the widespread problem in Pakistan of raping young boys. These men have wives, but yet they choose to go out and rape boys. One man was saying, "I know Allah forbids it, but what am I supposed to do with my desire..." It was a very sad movie.

The misspelling in my name is intentional, because I'm an idiot and I can't spell properly. But I'd probably also say that even if it was a mistake. Does that clear things up?
     Reply #12 - September 29, 2014, 04:34 AM

This reminds me of a documentary I saw recently on the widespread problem in Pakistan of raping young boys. These men have wives, but yet they choose to go out and rape boys. One man was saying, "I know Allah forbids it, but what am I supposed to do with my desire..." It was a very sad movie.

Now I am curious... Are you from Pakistan or born in a  Pakistani  family Background y?

Reply #13 - September 29, 2014, 04:58 AM

Now I am curious... Are you from Pakistan or born in a  Pakistani  family Background y?

No, I'm an ethnic mongrel born in Australia. I just saw this documentary on TV and wondered why young boys are seen as so sexually enticing? I'm actually interested in Pedophilia. I definitely don't agree with them, but organizations like NAMBLA intrigue me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2739799/Why-millions-Pakistani-children-falling-prey-vicious-paedophiles.html

I hope it didn't sound like I was singling out Pakistan. The documentary just focused on this place.

The misspelling in my name is intentional, because I'm an idiot and I can't spell properly. But I'd probably also say that even if it was a mistake. Does that clear things up?
     Reply #14 - September 29, 2014, 05:04 AM

Hoping to help: Imran Khan describes the plight of the street children as 'shameful' for Pakistani society

Thanks for the link.. I wish Imran Khan left/leaves the bloody Politics of Pakistan  and acts/becomes like that Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan

That fellow needs rest..

Reply #15 - September 29, 2014, 08:53 PM

Hmm That is a good point to think cestlavie.,

Now I wonder whether you can attribute this criminal behavior of these  criminal  idiots to their culture/religion/upbringing?? 

unfortunately a lot of it is usually to do with (cultural) upbringing. These men have not been taught anything about women except to stay away from them until marriage causing them to know nothing about women except see them as sexual objects, "things" that they can mess around with and move on because they know that, as males, they will not be blamed.

"A great fire burns within me, but no one stops to warm themselves at it, and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke."
     Reply #16 - September 29, 2014, 08:57 PM

In my limited experience (limited because these types of people fucking repel me) it's a mentality shipped over from the backwaters of rural Pakistan maintained and strengthened by their family and social circles with the justification that they're only kaffir solidified with a world view of superiority and an intense and normalised racism and misogyny.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #17 - September 29, 2014, 09:02 PM

^^^^^^^^^ that.

Reply #18 - September 29, 2014, 10:07 PM

Well, my first words on reading this was typical for me: "Pisses me off".

I think Quod is right on the money.  These cases seem to have a great deal of misogyny in them. Mohammed is not exactly a good example when it comes to respecting kaffir women.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »