Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Homage to the Yeez

(Read 78484 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #150 - June 10, 2015, 07:35 PM

A child of mixed parentage. Your kids would be zebras in yeez-speak.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #151 - June 10, 2015, 09:16 PM

All anchors and newscasters are dubbed over by Ron in my head. If women had his anchorstash I would be in trouble.
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #152 - June 11, 2015, 08:06 AM

A child of mixed parentage. Your kids would be zebras in yeez-speak.

Ah, right, I see, Yeeze must be mixed race then..   
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #153 - June 11, 2015, 08:38 AM

I think it also includes religious mix. Like is one parent is sunni and the other shia, you'd be a zebra. yeez' family background is both sunni and shia, not sure if he's mixed race though.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #154 - June 11, 2015, 10:45 AM

ok, thanks..
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #155 - June 12, 2015, 08:12 AM

STUPID NEWS says After bin Laden, militants flood net with threats

But the al Qaeda video, which also features top al Qaeda strategist Abu Yahya al-Libi, is an endorsement of a strategy of using “lone wolf” militants pioneered notably by al Qaeda’s Yemen-based arm, security analysts say.

Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula has encouraged several militants in the West to stage attacks over the past two years, including a mass killing at an US military base, a failed attempt to down a US airliner over Detroit, a stabbing of a British politician and a plot to blow up a US-bound plane.

Henry Wilkinson of Janusian security consultants said the threats were the first time that businesses had been put “so closely in the crosshairs” of al Qaeda and similar groups.

It was not possible to infer reliably that there was a specific threat to a named target, and the adoption of a strategy of lone wolf attacks could reasonably be seen as a tacit admission of weakness by al Qaeda, he said.

Nevertheless, companies named by militants would be concerned that they were mentioned in the forums, he said.

The stated intention of the list produced by users of the prominent Shumukh al-Islam forum, according to a translation of the threats by Exclusive Analysis, is to have it “approved by jihadi leaders … then after the approval, we will add detailed reports with titles, telephone numbers and mail addresses which we will send booby-trapped parcels to.”
    well if  militants flooding  net with threats ., WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS, UK, US of A, PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN, JUICE, INDIANS, PAGAN govts and newspapers doing?? finmad

Instead of of crying and sending men in to war and spending billion of dollars Can't you IDIOTS  employ few housewives who can click web and go to their sites and tell them to come CEMB like sites??

We will teach these MILITANTS how to be a GOOD MUSLIM..

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #156 - June 14, 2015, 06:05 PM

I am angry.. I am upset.. I don't have milk to make a cup of tea.. and stupid electricity goes and comes.. I am upset with all that and those two words I see above.  I am angrier than that fro_musagirl . I am mad QSE mad....

what is  this divine inspiration? what is this holy  business...?    WHAT IS THAT NONSENSE..,    Dammit GIVE ME ONE THING...ANYTHING....  SO-CALLED THINGY  FROM  ANY RELIGIOUS SCRIPTURES  that is  divine inspiration .. that is holy ., I tell you this., for that  I will show million things that are similar and even  better than that holy golly divine shit I read in so-called religions and their books . and and such things that arr similar which I see in  religious texts every one  observe them everyday   in day-to-day life without even  noticing them. In fact you observe them in animal kingdom.   If sounds of human beings that happened to be considered by their followers as  holy .. then  there is nothing  on this earth that makes noise and that is not holy... ..

Those  silly books  are BOOKS OD THEIR TIMES  and the people who said wrote were the nomads of their time.  And any one who tries to shove them in my face as holy chocolates and force them in to my life   I will shove them back in their ass....  But as long as they keep it in their brain and in their home  that is fine with me..  I support such people and give full freedom to explore their scriptures.. their god's words until they become the dust... the start dust...

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #157 - June 26, 2015, 03:12 PM

He is in dire need of social life

...Assuming he doesn't ramble IRL like he does online.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #158 - June 26, 2015, 06:49 PM

He is in dire need of social life

...Assuming he doesn't ramble IRL like he does online.

go ahead Cato.. go ahead... do it...........damage and  more  damage ...  but how are you doing otherwise?

and you are sad about what??  I say Googlies was wrong there   and  If  I were him I will apologize for that behavior ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #159 - July 08, 2015, 04:37 AM

yeezevee reciting either a mating call or a jest to galfromusa

Gal from USA.. Gal from USA
    Born  in a dead man town
    The first kick I took  when I changed the faith
    end up like a dog that's looking for escape
    Till I spend half the life hiding from hell
    Gal from USA..
    I am Gal from USA

Got  a little home PC in my hand
    ran away in to closet logged in to CEMB
     Gal from USA..
    I am Gal from USA

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #160 - July 08, 2015, 01:00 PM

Not enough rascals and baboons in that call Quod
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #161 - July 08, 2015, 01:40 PM

yeezevee reciting either a mating call or a jest to galfromusa

Not enough rascals and baboons in that call Quod

Carry on... Carry On Your Damage

Go ahead Make my Day...  

I will be BAAACK..  

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #162 - July 09, 2015, 02:52 AM

Damage? From an apprehension thread?

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #163 - July 09, 2015, 12:09 PM

Damage? From an apprehension thread?

Quod.. I don't care whether it is  homage thread.. Damage  or   apprehension thread.. But I am going to ask you the same question that I asked PhysMath.. I think all CEMB members  and readers including me ., one time or other time we were faith heads of different degree having different faiths.. So question to you.,  .  again same question...lol..

When these faith heads say/talk about allah/god..., what kind of figure head do they have in their mind?  what do they imagine in their brains on this shape/form of this allah/god character ?  

So what was going on in your head.. when you were a faith head.??    , You know when I was faith head as a kid.,   in my head It was a struggle.. I used to CURSE GOD/S all the way from 8/9 year old boy to until I left faith. And the problem was the figure in the head whom I was blaming for the problem I and other person whom I dearly loved  suffered for no good reason.   Damn allah/god whatever god  was just blank in the head.... It was just blank"    Quod..  I mean for some time I used to blame Christ god  not helping .,   some time  blamed  allah god in those shia/sufi durghas for not helping  and some times blame   all those confusing pagan gods etc..etc... No fucking answer from  any god/voodoo allah doll......until..  until I grew out of  the confusion.. grew out of the faith  in very complex family structure...

So life of a faith head who takes faith seriously  is interesting...

and now Quod .. answer me.. answer me..  Cheesy Cheesy

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #164 - July 09, 2015, 12:28 PM

And I forget to say   hello  to lua ...

lua Don't worry ..... do work... do work.. there is work to do...   lol...

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #165 - July 09, 2015, 01:29 PM

Kiss
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #166 - July 09, 2015, 09:33 PM

I'm not sure I'd say I was ever a faith head. But to answer your question, there's a cartoon movie based on a novel by a French surreal sci-fi/fantasy author called Fantastic Planet which came out in 1973. It's a very unnerving film. I first saw it when I was an adult and was struck by the fact that those blue aliens were how I always imagined god as a child.

This is also a very good example of how I saw god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak3z2Pm7Iwg

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #167 - July 10, 2015, 09:25 AM

I'm not sure I'd say I was ever a faith head. But to answer your question, there's a cartoon movie based on a novel by a French surreal sci-fi/fantasy author called Fantastic Planet which came out in 1973. It's a very unnerving film. I first saw it when I was an adult and was struck by the fact that those blue aliens were how I always imagined god as a child.

This is also a very good example of how I saw god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak3z2Pm7Iwg

Well QSE you are the MOST USELESS guy for faiths, faith heads, gods/messengers and prophets i ever come across on forums.  So  your answers on that  subject is also useless.,  you were/are worse than me  and you are more useless than me      You are close to that MILITANT ATHEIST .. THE KILLER ..THE MURDERER  who killed faiths of  millions of faith head  .. The Richard Dawkins.   He should be in Jail.  In fact.,  if he, other atheist and people like him or you were  born in a right  time  at a right place.,   their heads would been separated from their necks..  

well I hope some reader will answer my question So quest for the answer continues.... oh well let me watch this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImA7CWcFYRo

hmm  i need to watch these also

Richard Dawkins on progressives and Islam

How to make Robot (muslims) --Dr.Sheikh .abdella ame mussa

Richard Dawkins --Dr.sheikh abdella ame mussa

Sam Harris ----Dr.Sheikh abdella ame mussa

new kid on the block..  Dr.Sheikh abdella ame mussa............

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #168 - July 10, 2015, 10:03 AM

Well as far as conversion goes, I am pretty useless. Bloody sceptical people using their brains and asking questions instead of joining the ranks. Tongue

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #169 - July 18, 2015, 10:58 AM

Thanks for keeping us all updated and almost creating a central database of all these horrific incidents Yeez! 

He's like the batcomputer. Grin

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #170 - July 21, 2015, 02:13 PM

He's like the batcomputer. Grin

QSE....QSE...  what the hell is this "batcomputer" in your neck of the world..

See this rascal yeezevee is damaging the readers..  finmad finmad

I never expected to read this from  Habibi...habibi Whabbi....Whabbi...... Whabbi ..

.........I don't mind using the word or actually fucking now. Indeed, my swing from strict no sex outside marriage to being not absolutely certain if consensual recreational incest is wrong is jaw-droppingly quite the swing. But it took time -- even as soon as a year and half ago, I still had residual uncomfortable feeling to imagine a sister of mine dating and fucking someone (what was this if not male double dealing that leaving Islam didn't cure?). It took time and took place not in its entirety here. If you check my older posts, you should find more than shaky grammar and bad spelling.........

Hu!... well I have work to do........ work..work..dammit work

with best wishes
    yeezevee

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #171 - August 06, 2015, 08:35 AM

So yeez, you're originally from India?

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=15432.0

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #172 - August 06, 2015, 07:05 PM

and and
    Damn you Jinns So intelligent ....so smart....so educated .. sooooo many Jinns together., How the hell any Muslim guy/girl survive among you Jinns?  Impossible...

Even Preachers of Islam will either run away or  become one of  you Jinns...  This world of  Jinns is  the most dangerous world for Islam.. and That is the reason Islam made first rule how to treat Jinns and how to treat people who are possessed with JINNS LIKE YOU  ..  finmad

Do You know the rules to control the Jinns? ...... Jail.. or.... Lashing.. and worst will be your heads will not be on your shoulders..  finmad

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #173 - August 23, 2015, 06:57 PM

well I can provide  Hamza TORTILLA a simple solution for that problem of "shorter life".. He should convert back to Christianity and  visit the   Birth place of  Christianity/Christ/bible stories....... The oldest Church on the planet in Ethiopia and take bath in that lake that is the source of the river Blue Nile...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROEbOikWhkM

ALL HIS DISEASES WILL BE CURED.......

That was actually a pretty awesome video. Thanks yeez. Smiley
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #174 - August 23, 2015, 10:05 PM

I love how yeez says "yap" in lieu of "yep".

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #175 - August 24, 2015, 06:22 AM

No I have forgotten nothing., Well I will keep options open .,  I always considered myself as a human being and the biological processes  that made  me are essentially same as any other species on this earth ., As far god is concerned., I KILLED THE GOD OF RELIGIONS god in general long ago.. I guess I was a 13 year old boy when I started realizing., this religious god construct is a human invention . So I don't care about god of any religion.  I do  believe in GODLINESS/actions based upon golden rule as guidance to my life and to my actions.  

Oh that is looong and continuous process and it is still under development .. We are standing on the shoulders many many intelligent people who died looong ago. ..who left their legacy for future generations.. Human intellect  and its development is a continuous process ..
    that is just nonsense you are writing.. if you know the answer  to question such as

why water is liquid..
    what is chemical bond..
    what is hydrogen bond....
    what are the interactions that makes cluster of atoms in to solids  
    so and so questions will clarify your simple  doubts Ted..

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #176 - September 20, 2015, 04:00 PM

BUSTRADS ..... in the past they propagandised   on the net  "yeezevee as Jew ..Juicy jew"   finmad

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #177 - September 30, 2015, 07:26 PM

I eat people and their heads when I sit for dinner.. Nobody wants to sit around and eat with me..    It was different when I was kid...   Huh? Cry

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #178 - October 01, 2015, 08:58 PM

Not that far from where you came from...  born somewhere  ..brought up some other place ....and living somewhere else.,  Just a vagabond in  life.. and searching  for something I lost long ago... And I don't think I can ever get that back..

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #179 - October 02, 2015, 04:00 AM

I just don't have words to these rabid animals that walk and talk like humans and throw acid on women' face..  what kind of punishment  does this god of any religion could give to these rabid animals??

• Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »