Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Homage to the Yeez

(Read 78421 times)
  • 12 3 ... 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Homage to the Yeez
     OP - September 02, 2014, 10:57 PM

Okay so I've been meaning to do this for a while now. As the name suggests just a little place where anyone who might want to can show their appreciation of the CEMB phenomenon that is Yeezeeve.
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #1 - September 02, 2014, 11:06 PM

Appreciaton can be shown in the form of favourite post stories, input on your top Yeezeevisms, i.e phrases or individual words adapted by Yeez into something far more meaningful or maybe something completely different.
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #2 - September 02, 2014, 11:15 PM

Ah you think Yeez is your ally? You merely adopted the yeez. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the rascal until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #3 - September 02, 2014, 11:30 PM

الم تر كيف فعل يزيبي في الارض
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #4 - September 02, 2014, 11:33 PM

Thank you Qtian, more of that please and Toor likewise I'm sure.
    Okay I'll keep the ball rolling, shall I. Undoubtedly my all time favourite Yeezeeve post was in regards to his advice to Saudia Arabian 'believers'.
    I don't remember the in's and out's of it but I seem to recall Happy Murtad had been posting some insightful tales of his experiences in K.S.A as he's known to do.
    I enjoyed reading about his various, often bizzare encounters with various muslim folk in the kingdom.
    As if I hadn't already been statisfied by the quality of reading before my eyes, Yeez only goes and cherry tops it by adding his tupence worth of advice to the muslims of Saudi and how they might get closer to their maker.
    The advice went something along the lines of,
    'Oh ye the believers in land of sand, bend down so your asses stick in the air and your faces in the sands. Now keeping going like this out unto the desert until you will surely meet your Allah'.
    I know I'm not telling it quite right or doing it justice but I hope it's enough to bring back some fond memories for anyone who may have read the thread. Smiley
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #5 - September 02, 2014, 11:53 PM

أ لم تروا كيف خلقنا ييزيف ثم أوحينا إليه قولا عجيبا
    فمنكم من يفهم كلامه و منكم من لا يكاد يفقه منه حديثا
    و علمناه من لدنا علم يوتوب و آتيناه إلى كل فيديو سبيلا
    ليبين لكم ما فيها من حكمة و ليهديكم صراطا مستقيما
    يا أيها الذين كفروا لا تسخروا من يزيف وإن تسخروا منه فعسى أن تسخروا من ررجل قد جعلنا فيه خيرا كثيرا
    واتلوا ما أوحينا إليه من آيات متشابهات ومن يفقه قليلا من ما يقول فقد فاز فوزا عظيما

1. Do you not see how we have created Yeezeeve and inspired him with an odd word?
    2. Lo, of you are those who understand his speech and of you are those who scarcely grasp a word from him.
    3. And we taught him from Us the knowledge of youtube, and we gave unto him a means to every video
    4. So that he may make clear unto you the wisdom that is in it and guide you to a straight way.
    5. Oh ye who have disbelieved!  Mock not Yeezeeve! And if you do mock him, then it may be that you mock a man in whom we have placed much good!
    6. And rehearse that which we have inspired unto him of allegorical signs! And whosoever grasps a little of what he says has indeed achieved a great success!

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #6 - September 03, 2014, 12:14 AM

This is something which I could picture Yeez shouting when he is talking about pakistani politics:

جو گرجتے ہیں وہ برستے نہیں

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #7 - September 03, 2014, 01:02 AM

Haha, great thread, DT.

I don't have any fun Yeez moments to share, but I still laugh when I think about how when I first joined this site, I wasn't really sure what to make of him or his posts and ignored them initially. However, after a couple weeks here, I began to appreciate them and enjoy them and learned all the Yeezeevisms like "land of sand" or "baboons/bastards of Islam," etc. He's an acquired taste, but a damn good one.
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #8 - September 03, 2014, 03:27 AM

You all are baboons and you should feel bad for making this thread. Rogues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRA-YWop7kI

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #9 - September 03, 2014, 04:25 AM

You all are baboons and you should feel bad for making this thread. Rogues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRA-YWop7kI

shut up asbie....  you guys all of you are wonderful.. It is a family from all over the world.

but DT  there are already many folders on yeez....
    .............Yeezeevisms, ................

it  is nothing but just a life .. life without religions.,   the life force that is there in every species. If we just remove fucking stupid brainless religions .. what all will be left for us Human beings is Love.. and that is enough to  live along  with golden  rule to guide this life ...

SO GET RID OF THE SHIT... :THE RELIGIONS" and their stupid books..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #10 - September 03, 2014, 06:21 AM

Here's one of my favorite yeez moments:
    you guys all of you are wonderful.. It is a family from all over the world.

001_wub

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself
    - 32nd United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #11 - September 03, 2014, 06:48 AM

If we just remove fucking stupid brainless religions .. what all will be left for us Human beings is Love.. and that is enough to  live along  with golden  rule to guide this life ...

Another one.

x
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #12 - September 03, 2014, 08:40 AM

but DT  there are already many folders on yeez....  it  is nothing but just a life .. life without religions.,   the life force that is there in every species. If we just remove fucking stupid brainless religions .. what all will be left for us Human beings is Love.. and that is enough to  live along  with golden  rule to guide this life ...

Yes but as far as I'm concerned there's always room for one more. It's an honour just to have you posting here sir(or for all I know you could be madam). I always imagine you as an over 40's guy from 'Land of the Pure' who may have spent some time in the UK but you could be the Pope or Bill Gates or even some fair skinned chic from northern Europe whose had little real dealings with muslims and Islam alike. Nah not the Pope you just called religions shit, besides it matters not, your posts are sound, they're pure of heart and that's all what's important.
     thnkyu
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #13 - September 03, 2014, 08:42 AM

الم تر كيف فعل يزيبي في الارض

Lol Thor that doesn't say 'There is only one CEMB forum and Yeezeeve is it's prophet' did it?
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #14 - September 03, 2014, 08:51 AM

Haha, great thread, DT.

I don't have any fun Yeez moments to share, but I still laugh when I think about how when I first joined this site, I wasn't really sure what to make of him or his posts and ignored them initially. However, after a couple weeks here, I began to appreciate them and enjoy them and learned all the Yeezeevisms like "land of sand" or "baboons/bastards of Islam," etc. He's an acquired taste, but a damn good one.

Yes I think at one point there was a time when his greetings were confusing newbies. I remember new ex muslims signing up, telling us things like how their university courses or books they'd read had helped them develop their critical thinking and in so doing see through Islam.
    Yeez would then jump in with things like "Stupid Universities, stupid books, read only your Koran, it is all you need, it has all the answers. Stupid people on CEMB ignore them they are brainwashed". Needless to say the newbies didn't always get it and it was a cause of some annoyance for the MODs but I think things have been resolved since. Looking back now I can see the funny side though.
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #15 - September 03, 2014, 09:50 AM

I always liked his reaction to getting JOTM.

what the hell... JOTOM...JOTOM??  Joker of the month.??   

JOKER??   who did this finmad finmad
    Mommy  INcePtion  is troubling me..  Cry Cry  Hell with you guys ,,  I go Dance..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6q8hkf4U_8

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #16 - September 03, 2014, 11:07 AM

Lol Lua, yes indeed a typically erratic response as befitting such an enigmatic entity.
    And HM another fine Surah always welcomed, appreciate it man.
    Keep'em coming.  Wink
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #17 - September 03, 2014, 11:23 AM

One of my favourite moments would be Yeez responding to the image of him that I drew:

whaat?  what the hell is this

I prefer to be a BUFFALO over that twat pic you drew dear Qtian -

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #18 - September 03, 2014, 01:06 PM

Yesss..   "Ahlan wa sahlan" Qtian

Bow to the sun...,   Dance .. belly Dance under the sun at  the Great Pyramids of Egypt., Walk like Egyptian Qtian., 

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #19 - September 03, 2014, 01:15 PM

shut up asbie....

lol

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #20 - September 03, 2014, 01:34 PM

shut up asbie....  you guys all of you are wonderful.. It is a family from all over the world.

but DT  there are already many folders on yeez....  it  is nothing but just a life .. life without religions.,   the life force that is there in every species. If we just remove fucking stupid brainless religions .. what all will be left for us Human beings is Love.. and that is enough to  live along  with golden  rule to guide this life ...

Big hug

So much truth.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #21 - September 03, 2014, 01:35 PM

lol

He doesn't want to shut me up. We're family.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #22 - September 03, 2014, 01:40 PM

bounce

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #23 - September 03, 2014, 01:59 PM

I also liked this comment to muslima_yay from the driveby dawah thread, mostly because of the mashed potato.  Grin

Masha allah.. masha allah mash potato ., Muslima_yo yo  hubby is LUCKIEST GUY ON THIS EARTH.. ., well educated wife., Kim Kardashian.... 4 wives and   hell  add  couple of concubines.,  Zakir Joker science what else the guy needs in life?

alhamduillah.. allah bless your soul Muslima_yo yo. [...]

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #24 - September 03, 2014, 03:23 PM

So true, yes another great quote from him, how could anyone not remember the 'mash potato' bit. Cheesy
    I recall a while ago some poor muslim was giving reasons for existence of Allah and 'proof' that Islam was true or something like that in any rate. You know the usual stuff we get from time to time when like clock work 'Old man faithful' comes out with another classic along the lines off,
    'Pay no attention to them Muslim guy, the people on CEMB are brainwashed, they don't know what they're talking about."
    Honestly I nearly spat my tea, it was a genuine LOL moment which I don't get very often.
    Now to finish off with a few of my favourite Yeezeevism's for the time being,
    We by this stage are familiar with, 'Land of Sand' and 'Land of Pure' but some of my personal preferences are
    Zebra: Child of inter religious marriage
    Juice: A group of very bad people based in the Middle East more or less responsible for all the worlds problems.
    Heroes of Islam: Blood thirsty lynch mobs/general crowds baying for blood in the name of protecting Islam's honour.
    Bearded Baboon: Oppresive and possibly violent, Salafi
    Gibbon: Oppresive and only slightly less violent Salafi's wife
    Now 10 point for anyone who can tell me what S.O.D.O.M in Yeezevee speak stands for?

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #25 - September 03, 2014, 03:44 PM

Does Yeez have an alternative name for each country:

Pakistan - Land of Pure
    Egypt - Land of Pharaohs
    Saudi Arabia - Land of Sand
    USA - Amreeka

What other ones are there?
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #26 - September 03, 2014, 03:45 PM

5. Oh ye who have disbelieved!  Mock not Yeezeeve! And if you do mock him, then it may be that you mock a man in whom we have placed much good!

Wa iyazubillat!

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #27 - September 03, 2014, 03:46 PM

I remember when there was some protest in Bangladesh against atheist bloggers, this is how Yeez chimed in:

These fools have no job and nothing to do in life. They should all be shipped out to the Bay of Bengal to catch fish. Fools worrying about bloggers in a country that lacks basic necessities.

Well said Yeez.  Afro
  • Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #28 - September 04, 2014, 12:25 PM

I know there is a problem and that is fine with me as long as   That eternal bacterial viral meme god of their brain doesn't put out these social/economical/political rules to human race but they just go round and around that statement  "Everything which begins to exist has a cause of its existence."

They can spend their fucking boring life around that silly statement  AS LONG AS THEY BURN ALL OOOOLLD STUPPID RELIGIOUS BOOKS  and start with new book new hypothesis and new inquiry

• Homage to the Yeez
     Reply #29 - September 05, 2014, 03:20 PM

One of my favourite moments would be Yeez responding to the image of him that I drew:

Lol Qtian, your drawing of Yeez looks like some kind of varient of a 'South Park' Jesus.

Yes but we need more folders on Yeez, so next time you go to spend some of your billions of Amerikan dollars on your propaganda machine, think of Tomas and dig deep Yeez . . . DIG DEEP!!!
    I Jest, I created this thread (and think I speak for many of the others on the CEMB forum) to show the much love we have for our YZV.
    So all you've got to do is keep throwing away those stupid religious books, keep fighting the baboons with words and most of all keep spreading the love big guy. Wink
  • 12 3 ... 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »