Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muslim Rape gangs

(Read 2402 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muslim Rape gangs
     OP - September 02, 2014, 08:14 PM

I am getting a lot of stick for suggesting that the media avoiding stating the Rotherham and other towns/city "Asian" gangs should be called Muslim rape gangs. I don't recall Hindus or Sikhs being involved. I am not as a member here obviously racist but think its not helping a situation that was perpetuated by police and authorities being scared to tackle the Islamic community by ignoring its a muslim issue?
     I don't mean rape is solely Muslim men... just that there is an issue within Islam regarding the attitude to women and also uncovered western women and to ignore it would be repeating the mistakes that people are rightly now being vilified for what's happened in Rotherham.
    As a non muslim... I would prefer a perspective from people who live/ lived in this community. I'm only searching for the truth and want the light shined on it in the same way we know that priests who abuse kids are from the catholic church.  I want to know what I think is informed opinion and I t can only be informed if I know the facts.

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself much more happiness truth beauty and wisdom will come to you that way" -Christopher Hitchens
  • Muslim Rape gangs
     Reply #1 - September 02, 2014, 08:43 PM

If it can shame any of these scum and the communities surrounding them into changing actions then I'm not bothered what you call them, honestly.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Muslim Rape gangs
     Reply #2 - September 02, 2014, 09:31 PM

It is not a muslim issue. I fyou think it is then you're an idiot who hasn't read into the issue properly. At best you could say it is a Pakistani issue.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • Muslim Rape gangs
     Reply #3 - September 02, 2014, 09:33 PM

Its not an 'Asian' issue, because it doesn't involve Hindus, Sikhs or Chinese.

Its not a 'Muslim' issue because it doesn't involve Bangladeshis, Somalians, Turkish, or Arab men.

Its basically an issue of a criminal sub-culture of Pakistani Muslim men who have very fucked up attitudes.

The media should focus on that.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• Muslim Rape gangs
     Reply #4 - September 03, 2014, 04:13 AM

The issue isn't Pakistani In Sweden or France or Holland. Its seems to depend purely on where the main Muslim community comes from. I.e its a Moroccan/north African Muslim problem in Holland.

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself much more happiness truth beauty and wisdom will come to you that way" -Christopher Hitchens
  • Muslim Rape gangs
     Reply #5 - September 03, 2014, 04:51 AM

The issue isn't Pakistani In Sweden or France or Holland. Its seems to depend purely on where the main Muslim community comes from. I.e its a Moroccan/north African Muslim problem in Holland.

So.. greetings RJS1978 ., I am just curious here why such problem is there in England  Sweden or France or Holland?? Does America  or Canada  have  also  has same problem?   I am sure America has many Muslims from the part of the world  you mentioned .

So basically what you are saying is,  it is Islamic mind set of SOME young men that grew up in these countries., Where did they get that from? It it from Preachers in Mosques?

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Muslim Rape gangs
     Reply #6 - September 03, 2014, 08:52 AM

Its not an 'Asian' issue, because it doesn't involve Hindus, Sikhs or Chinese.

Its not a 'Muslim' issue because it doesn't involve Bangladeshis, Somalians, Turkish, or Arab men.

Its basically an issue of a criminal sub-culture of Pakistani Muslim men who have very fucked up attitudes.

The media should focus on that.

True, i've just been attacked this morning on fbook by some sick "islamophobes" for suggesting the same thing, i'm surprised to see how quickly people revert to generalisations and stereotyping, the attackers saw a picture of my niece in hijab in my album and said some vile things about her  : (   I had forgotten how horrid people can be.  We may criticize Islam on cemb and rightly so but we have also got to be careful not to contribute to the hatred already out there that includes ordinary liberal muslims, it is a delicate balance really.  There has also been a lot of native english paedophile rings in the past, and present, so it is obviously not  just a muslim/asian/pakistani problem, the media is maybe focusing too much on race and religion in these current cases ?
  • Muslim Rape gangs
     Reply #7 - September 03, 2014, 12:35 PM

I agree with Asbie. If you shame them under the alias of the religion they follow it would get the Muslim leaders doing your job for you. Shame is powerful against Muslims because it is the foundation of their moral code.
    However the problem with this is that it would exacerbate the already weak trust Muslims have with the media.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."
  • Muslim Rape gangs
     Reply #8 - September 03, 2014, 02:15 PM

I am  just curious on this particular gang..  Apart from religion,  which may or may not have  played role in this gang ( I am sure  Islam MUST take some blame for it)  but  what do you guys think about this today's article in DAWN Pakistan’s Hidden Shame: Documentary reveals horrors of pedophilia in K-P and its role creating such brain dead criminals happened to be Muslims?  I wonder whether these guys were born  or brought up in Pakistan's  north-east frontiers and moved to England because their parents moved over their?  Or were all of them born an brought up in England??

anyways please read the article somehow it makes connection with that  Rotherham child abuse report

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »