Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Prophet Muhammad Grave,... What The Fuc....

(Read 2982 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Prophet Muhammad Grave,... What The Fuc....
     OP - September 02, 2014, 05:27 PM

Saudis plan shifting Prophet Muhammad’s tomb,  

One of Islam’s most revered holy sites – the tomb of the Prophet Muhammad – could be destroyed and his body removed to an anonymous grave under plans which threaten to spark discord across the Muslim world, reports the Independent. The controversial proposals are part of a consultation document by a leading Saudi academic which has been circulated among the supervisors of al-Masjid al-Nabawi mosque in Madinah, where the remains of the Prophet are housed under the Green Dome, visited by millions of pilgrims and venerated as Islam’s second-holiest site. -

The al-Baqi cemetery already contains the bodies of many of the Prophet’s family, including his father who was removed there in the 1970s, Dr Alawi said. In 1924 all the grave markers were removed, so pilgrims would not know who was buried there, and so be unable to pray to them.

The Prophet would be anonymous,’ Alawi added. ‘Everything around the Prophet’s mosque has already been destroyed. It is surrounded by bulldozers. Once they’ve removed everything they can move towards the mosque. The imam is likely to say there is a need to expand the mosque and do it that way, while the world’s eyes are on Iraq and Syria’. The Prophet Muhammad’s grave is venerated by the mainstream Sunni, who would never do it. It is just as important for the Shia too, who venerate the Prophet’s daughter, Fatima.

Yap  Prophet was anonymous for the past 1400 years ., I knew it.. and prophet will be  anonymous ., Off course we make some 100n million dollars every year in the name of prophet Haj..  Zam zam piss ... whatever

Good move Sand kings.. Bulldoze everything about Prophet's Islam  and start new Islam of  Arabian baboons

The Tomb..

I wonder what kind of bones are in it.. can get some DNA??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - September 02, 2014, 05:52 PM

Camel bones?
     Reply #2 - September 02, 2014, 06:26 PM

lol

something I never did understand is why you have to take wudu after eating camel meat. That is, if you're going to pray... If you pray at all... Don't need to worry about that now  dance
     Reply #3 - September 02, 2014, 06:35 PM

The Saudis are dumb but they aren't that dumb. They've talked about this since they first conquered Madinah, but they'll never actually do it.
     Reply #4 - September 02, 2014, 06:36 PM

As he was around at the battle of Jerusalem two years after he is alleged to have died, I don't think any bones in Mecca are his!  They are as authentic as the bones of Arthur and Guinevere in Glastonbury Abbey, complete with 11th Century script saying who they are!

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »