Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ali dawah

(Read 9898 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Ali dawah
     OP - September 01, 2014, 03:41 PM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IbkvcEZ8IF8.    Lol, this guy is my new favourite.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #1 - September 01, 2014, 04:15 PM

"just cos society is changing, does that mean we should change too?"
    "can you imagine the brainwashing she's been through?"
    "akki"

These people are funny. But in a sad way.
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #2 - September 01, 2014, 05:00 PM

Muslim girls should not be attracted to male celebrities, they should only follow Muhammad.

Haha - mind-control!
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #3 - September 01, 2014, 05:01 PM

I head enough after 6 mins - I shall go back to listening to music sung by a gay guy! :p
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #4 - September 01, 2014, 05:06 PM

What what in the butt?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #5 - September 01, 2014, 05:10 PM

Hehe! Just making a point of listening to a 'scandalous' thing after watching the verbal tick ridden guys in the vid above who seem to think joy and attraction to the opposite sex (let alone the same sex) is horrible. 
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #6 - September 01, 2014, 05:30 PM

Adnan rashid's son. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_6ETsfy9K6w

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #7 - September 01, 2014, 05:34 PM

Lol, these guys are idiots.  Cheesy

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #8 - September 01, 2014, 05:42 PM

Cheesy
    You can almost hear their thoughts.
    "Go away you madman."

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #9 - September 01, 2014, 05:51 PM

what are you doing Qtian? GET THAT GUY OVER HERE., Drop a line and link of your post on him  at this link before he catches that IDD (Insanity from Dawah Disease) bug

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Ali dawah
     Reply #10 - September 01, 2014, 07:15 PM

I remember praying on towels and all sorts of random things, freaking everywhere. I used to pull bathrobes off the rack at Sears and get my namaz in the changing room. This guy praying on a towel brought it back. Where were his buddies? Bros who pray together.. pray together.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #11 - September 02, 2014, 02:23 PM

I wouldnt even spend one second of my life talking to this dude...

Dogs never bite me - just humans. ~ M. Monroe

Religions seem to cause more grief than good.

Exmuslim Chat
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #12 - September 02, 2014, 02:26 PM

I wouldnt even spend one second of my life talking to this dude...

That is OK., I am a guy  ladybird.. I will spend a day  .. I can spend a DAY  & NIGHT with such fools..   but only one fellow not ten of those zombies ..

• Ali dawah
     Reply #13 - March 16, 2015, 05:17 AM

he used to be an alawite or something and then was guided  propellor head

By God what you say astonishes us!
    You are talking about a work which recounts ancient myths, and which at the same time is full of contradictions and does not contain any useful information or explanation.
    Then you say: "Produce something like it"‽
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #14 - March 16, 2015, 01:09 PM

I remember in his video "my journey to Islam" he said "When you're researching Islam, don't look for problems because if you look you'll find them" (can't remember the exact quote). Should we use this wise principle when researching other religions too?
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #15 - August 16, 2020, 03:47 PM

Salivating at the prospect of  seeing ex-Muslims executed: https://twitter.com/ApostateProphet/status/1295005596962500611
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #16 - August 16, 2020, 10:27 PM

Salivating at the prospect of  seeing ex-Muslims executed: https://twitter.com/ApostateProphet/status/1295005596962500611

those idiots are right from Land pure Madrasa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw58oLBkDhg

put them on tube.. So they get more popular....THESE FOOLS DO NOT KNOW .. HOW INSULTING THEY ARE FOR  ISLAM AND FOR MUSLIMS

• Ali dawah
     Reply #17 - August 19, 2020, 01:43 AM

Islamist dickheads like 'Ali Dawah' and 'Mohammed Hijab' are the reason why London is mocked around the world as 'Londonistan'. They have a depressingly large following.
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #18 - August 19, 2020, 03:08 AM

The image of Islam in this country is a fucking mess. You'd think after such negative stories from hate preaching and terrorism to Islamic influenced rape gangs, you'd want to be more humble if you want to spread dawah to non-believers. But no, these ratbag dawah men show the same warlike mentality of ISIS.
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #19 - August 19, 2020, 10:15 AM

The image of Islam in this country is a fucking mess.................

https://twitter.com/mohammed_hijab?
    https://www.facebook.com/brothermohammedhijab/
    https://www.instagram.com/mohammedhijabofficial/?hl=en

tell me the country where the Islam is NOT fucking mess dear Ward...... name please ,, name of the country...

• Ali dawah
     Reply #20 - August 19, 2020, 11:45 PM

The United States and Canada? Islam doesn't seem to be viewed as a gang like it is here in Europe or in many Muslim majority countries. I expect Pakistan to be a mess but it's more depressing to find second and third generation Muslims in Europe who have been blessed to grow up in liberal, tolerant societies, yet see the non Muslim populations as beneath them. It's no surprise anti-Muslim/immigrant sentiment is high. A 16 year old Sudanese boy washes up on the French coast trying to sail to England, many right wingers celebrate as one less potential rapist/terrorist to deal with.

I remember a time when British liberals would laugh at the Westboro Baptist Church in the US, mocking American Christianity, yet our Islamic cults in the UK make them look meek.
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #21 - August 20, 2020, 11:11 AM

hi ward...   Cheesy   that is funny., i didn't realize Qtian  opened this folder some 7 years ago...
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IbkvcEZ8IF8.      Lol, this guy is my new favourite.

Qtian is a great guy with strong background in Physics, Mathematics.. specially statistics., His  posts  actually helped me how these Statistician convince simple folks with lies...  Cheesy      I hope he is doing good and i wish him the best ., any way I don't think Qtian   knows   this scoundrel makes his living by brain washing young Muslim kids  .,  and  I am glad UK govt put that ROGUE PREACHER  Anjem Choudary   where he belongs...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/11/30/london-bridge-knife-terrorist-friend-student-convicted-hate/

otherwise anothe generation of Muslim kids and converted Muslim kids in UK would have been in trouble...  these groups in UK are straight away supported by Scoundrels  from Pakistan hidden govt with hidden funds,,

As far as your point is concerned
    The United States and Canada? Islam doesn't seem to be viewed as a gang like it is here in Europe or in many Muslim majority countries. I expect Pakistan to be a mess

forget Pakistan., but  tell me why do you think folks in US of A and Canada  do not  seem to be viewed Muslim folks as a gang like these Dawah fools  in UK??

what good reasons can you think on that problem... was it like that before 9/11??

but it's more depressing to find second and third generation Muslims in Europe who have been blessed to grow up in liberal, tolerant societies, yet see the non Muslim populations as beneath them. It's no surprise anti-Muslim/immigrant sentiment is high.

that is because of FUCKING BRAIN WASHING in mosques and some times with in homes... and  and modern times with internet on their fingers ...so young kids rebel..  either they go to Kill... kill..kill "ISLAMIC STATE " or they rebel against Islam....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8nGEtqzjo

Fay, the Most Gracious

A 16 year old Sudanese boy washes up on the French coast trying to sail to England, many right wingers celebrate as one less potential rapist/terrorist to deal with.

well this a different problem... and they are idiots of nth order .. they all need education..
    I remember a time when British liberals would laugh at the Westboro Baptist Church in the US, mocking American Christianity, yet our Islamic cults in the UK make them look meek.

there is  a difference between liberals/ anarchists  and brainless fools who think they are always  right...  but freedom of expression is MUST for all the folks . so they too should have voice to speak out...

• Ali dawah
     Reply #22 - August 29, 2020, 06:14 AM

but  tell me why do you think folks in US of A and Canada  do not  seem to be viewed Muslim folks as a gang like these Dawah fools  in UK??

what good reasons can you think on that problem... was it like that before 9/11??

I don't want to compare American Muslims in general to the particular dawah scene in Britain, the comparison of social attitudes between American Muslims and British Muslims is more interesting. I think that's what you're asking for anyway. American Muslims are extraordinarly diverse, many are highly educated so they won't have a lot of time to feel aggrieved by certain issues like 9/11 or bigotry. Plus there's an expectation that you integrate into the US unlike the one way multiculturalism we've practiced here in the UK for several decades. That can incubate all sorts of horrible social attitudes and cults when the rest of society are too politically correct afraid to call them out. Half of our Muslims are Pakistanis who come from one of the most backward parts of an already poor country. Repeated arranged marriages, often to first cousins is already a sign of xenophobia/racism, at least I would've thought. They make good breeding ground for Islamist extremists. The tolerance of really nasty folk like your aforementioned Anjem Choudary, as well as Abu Hamza and Abu Qatada didn't help. Thankfully you don't see these kinds of extremists around as much nowadays. I say I'm depressed about creeps like Ali Dawah but then you reminded me about Choudary who was several levels worse than Ali Dawah.

Ali Dawah is kind of an inverse of me. His non-Muslim dad sounds like like my brute of a dad lol. A shame that  Ali Dawah wants to carry that same intolerant attitude from his own dad. I can only imagine what he'll be impressing upon his own children if they ever try and rebel when they grow up. I don't think I'd flip out if my future kids were to become religious.
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #23 - August 31, 2020, 12:45 AM

Quote from:
    Plus there's an expectation that you integrate into the US unlike the one way multiculturalism we've practiced here in the UK for several decades. That can incubate all sorts of horrible social attitudes and cults when the rest of society are too politically correct afraid to call them out. Half of our Muslims are Pakistanis who come from one of the most backward parts of an already poor country.

the natives of the former industrial towns they live amongst aren't exactly forward thinking. and their non-pc social attitudes were pretty in tune back in the 70s and 80s.
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #24 - August 31, 2020, 05:13 AM

the natives of the former industrial towns they live amongst aren't exactly forward thinking. and their non-pc social attitudes were pretty in tune back in the 70s and 80s.

I don't think even in the 70s things like forced/incestuous marriages, 'honour' killings and dowries were features of British working class life.

If anyone wants to depress themselves, they can read this (fairly lengthy) piece by a British former psychiatrist who worked in my city of Birmingham, who has witnessed first hand the cultural baggage many immigrants from south Asia bought with them: https://www.city-journal.org/html/when-islam-breaks-down-12512.html
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #25 - August 31, 2020, 09:31 AM

the intro to your linked article:

Quote from:
    The vast, barren landscapes in the crystalline air were impossibly romantic, and the people (that is to say the men, for women were not much in evidence) had a wild dignity and nobility. Their mien was aristocratic. Even their hospitality was fierce. They carried more weapons in daily life than the average British commando in wartime. You knew that they would defend you to the death, if necessary—or cut your throat like a chicken’s, if necessary. Honor among them was all.

On the whole I was favorably impressed. I thought that they were freer than we. I thought nothing of such matters as the clash of civilizations, and experienced no desire, and felt no duty, to redeem them from their way of life in the name of any of my own civilization’s ideals.

the noble savage gumf. quite a few europeans are easily seduced by arabian nights fantasy - so much so, they're converting.

Quote from:
    In the nineteenth century “Orientalism” was a fashion in literature, art and architecture. Industrial buildings that looked like mosques, such as Dresden’s Yenidze cigarette factory, were built in several cities, and it became fashionable to have “oriental carpets” as decorative elements in educated bourgeois households. National poets like Johann Wolfgang von Goethe saw the “Orient” as a source of spiritual calm and authenticity.

These contradictory narratives about Islam did not disappear after World War II. Especially in the New Left milieus and around the 1968 student-led social revolution, Islam, specifically Sufism, emerged as a popular spiritual way out of capitalist and consumerist society. New Left intellectuals and activists like the white German convert Hadayatullah Hübsch travelled to Morocco in the early 1970s for a new spiritual experience.

... the competing visions of “Islam as threat” and “Islam as renewal” continue to feed into the rival visions of German national identity as an embodiment of modernity on the one hand and as a spiritual alternative to western modernity on the other. Since 9/11, more Germans have converted to Islam and sought to create a German experience of Islam. Their current numbers are estimated at around 100,000.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/can-europe-make-it/spirit-or-reason-muslim-public-intellectuals-german-and-european-far-right/
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #26 - August 31, 2020, 10:04 AM

the rest of the psychiatrists article is about how irredeemable islam is compared to christianity - a very dismissive attitude. eventually, he reaches this obvious conclusion:

Quote from:
    Confounding expectations, these prisoners display no interest in Islam whatsoever; they are entirely secularized. True, they still adhere to Muslim marriage customs, but only for the obvious personal advantage of having a domestic slave at home. Many of them also dot the city with their concubines—sluttish white working-class girls or exploitable young Muslims who have fled forced marriages and do not know that their young men are married. This is not religion, but having one’s cake and eating it.

The young Muslim men in prison do not pray; they do not demand halal meat. They do not read the Qu’ran. They do not ask to see the visiting imam. They wear no visible signs of piety: their main badge of allegiance is a gold front tooth, which proclaims them members of the city’s criminal subculture—a badge (of honor, they think) that they share with young Jamaicans, though their relations with the Jamaicans are otherwise fraught with hostility. The young Muslim men want wives at home to cook and clean for them, concubines elsewhere, and drugs and rock ‘n’ roll. As for Muslim proselytism in the prison—and Muslim literature has been insinuated into nooks and crannies there far more thoroughly than any Christian literature—it is directed mainly at the Jamaican prisoners. It answers their need for an excuse to go straight, while not at the same time surrendering to the morality of a society they believe has wronged them deeply.

• Ali dawah
     Reply #27 - September 03, 2020, 01:26 PM

Dawa is nothing new, since human beings came to be they have been trying to get people to live by a way of life they thought fit. Since people have been taking undue advantage of each other so they ended up divided more and more concerning the way of life.

This struggle between people still continues despite God sending his messengers to guide people aright. All because we human beings do our own things as we like rather than spending time and energy in trying to understand what God has sent for us the way it should be understood.

I am a student of quran and islam and not an exmuslim.
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #28 - September 03, 2020, 08:17 PM

the noble savage gumf. quite a few europeans are easily seduced by arabian nights fantasy - so much so, they're converting.

Couldn't give a shit. Mr Dalrymple is a former doctor who has worked in hospitals and prisoners, yet happens to be a bit of a fogey. I bought his article up for his experience with Muslim inmates and patients, not because I agree with everything with which he sees the world through. He's noticed the identity crisis within some people in the diaspora who fear that they're 'selling out' their culture or religion. Islamic preachers have done a good job of fanning the flames of this insecurity. Where Muslim women would've worn a loose garment to cover their hair 'back home', here they've replaced that with the hijab that shouldn't reveal a centimetre of hair. The doubling down of Islam.

Also I have a hunch that a big chunk of Europeans who convert to Islam today aren't doing it for the seductive alure of anything related to desert culture and more for the fact that it's a religion with plenty of rules. Some destitute people seem to find that Islam provides them with discipline.

the rest of the psychiatrists article is about how irredeemable islam is compared to christianity - a very dismissive attitude. eventually, he reaches this obvious conclusion:

His conclusion is wrong but he's noticed the radicalisation within prisons which is far more salient than his opinion. It doesn't matter if prisoners of Muslim background don't pray their 5 times salah, they still use Islam as a weapon to indoctrinate people from other backgrounds. They retain the Islamic us v the kuffar mentality. I remember when my dad admiring how Islam was converting 'the blacks' in prison, civisiling them. Really vile, racist shit. And I should be 'inspired' by them, ha!
  • Ali dawah
     Reply #29 - November 08, 2020, 01:22 AM

quote author=Quod Sum Eris link=topic=25477.msg725518#msg725518 date=1387761761]
    movingfeet added on the sound. Bless her. Slightly out of sync, but just a first draft.

https://soundcloud.com/raven-lovecraft/dawah

Super-muslim extraordinaire
    Dawhman! Dawahman!
    Runs around with a cameracrew
    Dawahman! Dawahman!

Rescues unbelievers from the fires of hell
    Dawahman! Dawahman!
    Unless something better's on TV
    Dawahman! Dawahman!

His brain's overloading
    It has a propaganda coating
    Textbook case for Sigmund Freud
    Dawahman! Dawahman!

Check out Imran ibn Mansur
    Rapping muslim lad
    Went surfing on the internet
    And was influenced by what he saw there

He turned into the Dawahman
    He's strong and super-quick
    He drives the sensible crazy
    'Cause he's a lunatic!

His home base is the Dawahcave
    Dawahman! Dawahman!
    Floyd the Barber cuts his hair
    Dawahman! Chimpanzee!

Rides around in the Dawahmobile
    Dawahman! Dawahman!
    Hopes to make a movie deal
    Dawah me! Dawah you!

He's here to save the nation
    So stay tuned to this station
    If not, we'll be unemployed
    Dawahman! Dawahman!
    Dududududududud!
    Dawahman!!!I
    [/quote]

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »