Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: what to do

(Read 3055 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • what to do
     OP - August 30, 2014, 06:04 AM

I stoped believing in Islam about 2 years ago and i got depressed, i'm seeing a therapist so i'm better know but the problem is i'm from saudi arabi and i don't now what my future will be like, i don't have plan i don't now what to do . i don't have goals and i don't have i reason to live.   
  • what to do
     Reply #1 - August 30, 2014, 11:46 AM

Welcome Faris B! It is very difficult to create a new path in life, I am so glad that you are having therapy. It is not uncommon to feel adrift, disconnected, when you lose the faith you see everywhere around you. Maybe if you thought of what your interests are, what you care about the most, you could find a path for yourself, even in Saudi Arabia.
    You are among friends, here. Have a look around.
     parrot

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • what to do
     Reply #2 - August 31, 2014, 10:15 PM

Welcome, Faris B  Smiley
    Read, learn more, think about what you want to do and then go for it. Quick question, you mentioned you're from Saudi, does that mean you're no longer living there?
    Here have a  bunny and a  parrot
  • what to do
     Reply #3 - September 01, 2014, 02:24 AM

no i'm still living there
  • what to do
     Reply #4 - September 01, 2014, 02:31 AM

Welcome the the forum Faris B, have a rabbit!  bunny

A lot of people are struggling from similar kinds of issues like you. I'm glad you're seeking avenues to help you deal with these problems, and I hope that we can be of some help to you. Feel free to share and ask about what it is that troubles you.  far away hug

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • what to do
     Reply #5 - September 01, 2014, 04:59 AM

An unhelpful way to welcome you to the forum, but the thread title reminded me of this...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EICkZWEzFGE
    Ah, the lovely Natasha Khan (whose dad Rehmat coached his cousin Jahangir to the world squash title).
  • what to do
     Reply #6 - September 01, 2014, 08:51 AM

no i'm still living there

Wow, surprised you can even access this site from there. Another question if you don't mind me asking but just how far does patient-therapist confidentiality go in K.S.A. I mean can you divulge details about your doubts if not full on  disbelief or is there a danger of your therapist 'shopping' you in to the authorities?
  • what to do
     Reply #7 - September 01, 2014, 07:35 PM

Welcome!  My thoughts same as DT!  I hope this is not inappropriate but I find this personally very valuable!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
  • what to do
     Reply #8 - September 01, 2014, 08:34 PM

moi, that's great!

"Cheer up me old mucker, gi's a grin"  Cheesy

Faris B - welcome to the forum! I've also just joined, and understand at least some of what you're going through. Depression's a bitch, eh? I'm currently up and down like a yoyo. You - we - are among friends here

Find things that make you Grin 13 happydance hahaha ...like watching that video! it really helps. I actually (kinda) danced yesterday  jawdrop couldn't believer what I was doing, but I felt much better afterwards!
  • what to do
     Reply #9 - September 02, 2014, 01:21 PM

I stoped believing in Islam about 2 years ago and i got depressed, i'm seeing a therapist so i'm better know but the problem is i'm from saudi arabi and i don't now what my future will be like, i don't have plan i don't now what to do . i don't have goals and i don't have i reason to live.   

Perhaps your goal could be engineering a way out of Saudi Arabia, surely a toxic environment to be in, just saying.
  • what to do
     Reply #10 - September 02, 2014, 06:58 PM

Hi Faris,

Welcome. Good to see you here. Hopefully this forum can be a sanctuary for you while you figure out your next moves.

Saudi Arabia must be a particular shitty place to be an atheist, but you are apparently not alone:

Why Are Saudis Tearing Up the Quran?
    [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BieHOXeIEAAY65m.jpg[/url]

Atheism explodes in Saudi Arabia, despite state-enforced ban

Of course just browsing CEMB could probably bring you in serious trouble. Are you taking precautions? Practicing safe hex?

Also, can your therapist help you with your non-belief or is that a no-go there?

Welcome again parrot

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • what to do
     Reply #11 - September 07, 2014, 06:19 PM

Wow, surprised you can even access this site from there. Another question if you don't mind me asking but just how far does patient-therapist confidentiality go in K.S.A. I mean can you divulge details about your doubts if not full on  disbelief or is there a danger of your therapist 'shopping' you in to the authorities?

i don't know how far does it go but i told him and he said this is your opinion and i would not try to change your mind
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »