Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Now we have boko haram ‘Islamic caliphate

(Read 3264 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Now we have boko haram ‘Islamic caliphate
     OP - August 25, 2014, 07:57 AM

Boko Haram says seized town is part of ‘caliphate’

KANO (Nigeria): Boko Haram’s leader said a northeast town seized by the militants earlier this month had been placed under an ‘Islamic caliphate’, in a video obtained on Sunday.

“Thanks be to Allah who gave victory to our brethren in (the town of) Gwoza and made it part of the Islamic caliphate,” Abubakar Shekau said in the 52-minute video.

In a July video, Shekau voiced support for leader of the Islamic State in Iraq and Al Sham (ISIS) Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who in late June declared himself “the caliph” and “leader of Muslims everywhere”. But there was no indication from Shekau in the latest video that he was associating himself with Baghdadi, whose Sunni fighters have seized parts of Iraq and Syria.

As such, it was not clear if Shekau was declaring himself to be a part of Baghdadi’s call or he was referring to a separate Nigerian caliphate. Shekau — who has been designated a global terrorist by the United States and sanctioned by the UN Security Council — is shown in the video wearing military fatigues, with a Kalashnikov rifle strapped to his body.

He alternates between Arabic and the Hausa language that is dominant in the region. He is pictured standing in front of three SUVs and flanked by four fighters, who are masked and armed.

“By the grace of Allah we will not leave the town. We have come to stay,” said the militant wearing a green shirt and a white cap.

Boko Haram is also believed to be in control of other areas near Gwoza in southern Borno, as well as large swathes of territory in northern Borno and at least one town in neighbouring Yobe state. .........   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4IgD--nKg

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - August 31, 2014, 11:09 PM

Nigeria: Boko Haram Declares Sharia Law, Beheads Christian Men and Forces Women into Islam in Gwoza Says the news links..
    The Nigerian terror group Boko Haram has implemented Sharia law in the town of Gwoza, beheading Christian men in the area and forcing their wives into marriage with the group's members, according to local media reports.

well that is what the news link says

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4IgD--nKg#t=18

apparently they released that tube..

• Now we have boko haram ?Islamic caliphate
     Reply #2 - September 01, 2014, 07:18 AM

Yes,like as if Christians are the only ones living in Gwoza. Roll Eyes 

What about the muslim casualties that were klled too whose women and daughters were kindnapped?

Did they all of a sudden move out of Gwoza and leave only poor poor vulnerable Christians?

What a bullshit report

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #3 - September 01, 2014, 12:01 PM

Yes,like as if Christians are the only ones living in Gwoza. Roll Eyes  

No..No In Nigeria We have all sorts of people with all sorts of religions  but in these colored states  

of Nigeria., it  is RIPE FOR CALIPH as you suggested in the other thread Cato.,
    What about the muslim casualties that were klled too whose women and daughters were kindnapped?

What about it Cato?  Muslims are the first victims of Islam and they are destined to be that way as long as we have CRIMINALS that turn in to  heroes of Islam and trying to form Caliphates  

Did they all of a sudden move out of Gwoza and leave only poor poor vulnerable Christians?

What a bullshit report

Who Muslims??   Where can they move? they can not move anywhere.. At least Christians can go South..

And let us read some of Toyin Omoyeni Falola works  at  this link

Trust me what I say here.,    I will not give an inch to any religious ideology and will NOT GIVE A millimeter space to Islam...

Reply #4 - September 01, 2014, 01:58 PM

Carry on, there is no point of arguing with someone who doesn't understand the shit that is going on there but rather spread a propaganda.

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #5 - September 01, 2014, 02:20 PM

Carry on, there is no point of arguing with someone who doesn't understand the shit that is going on there but rather spread a misleading propaganda.

misleading propaganda.. yes misleading yes..

I will carry on as long as I can Cato., after that I will leave to other allah products to carry on.. As far as me not understanding the shit is concerned ., it is your right and RESPONSIBILITY to educate those who do not understand what is going on in Nigeria.

But more important point is that " misleading propaganda"., well I am doing this for a long time more than 12 years and made close to   BILLION DOLLARS OF THAT  AMERICAN money., So I will continue to do.., but you too have job to do. .. to educate the folks about "misleading propaganda".,   Do it Cato do it..

Well Nigeria came long way dismantling multi-ethnic  system of 16th century  to Mufti mullah Caliphate to Jihadi Caliphate of Boko haram in 21st century..   That is how life goes in Islam..

Reply #6 - September 01, 2014, 03:10 PM

I would just be tickled to death if you were a secret billionaire, Yeezevee.
     Reply #7 - September 01, 2014, 03:42 PM

Yeez has a billion...rupees.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #8 - September 01, 2014, 03:48 PM

Grin

Reply #9 - September 01, 2014, 03:52 PM

He is therefore a millionaire, provided that overnight hyperinflation doesn't occur. Economies aren't good at dealing with black swan events.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #10 - July 04, 2015, 11:24 AM

Boko Haram kills nearly 200 in 48 hours in Nigeria   says news

KANO: Boko Haram carried out a fresh wave of massacres in northeastern Nigeria on Friday, locals said, killing nearly 200 people in 48 hours of violence President Muhammadu Buhari blasted as “inhuman and barbaric”.

The militants have staged multiple attacks across restive Borno state since Wednesday, gunning down worshippers at evening Ramazan prayers, shooting women in their homes, and dragging men from their beds in the dead of night.

A young female suicide bomber also killed 12 worshippers when she blew herself up in a mosque in Borno. While there was no immediate claim of responsibility, Boko Haram has used both men and young women and girls as human bombs in the past.

“President Muhammadu Buhari has condemned the latest wave of killings ... describing them as most inhuman and barbaric,” the presidency said in a statement. The bloodshed is the worst since Buhari came to power in May, vowing to root out the insurgency that has claimed more than 15,000 lives.

Up to 50 armed men on motorbikes stormed the village of Mussa in the latest atrocity on Friday, shooting villagers and burning their homes, survivor Bitrus Dangana said. “They killed six people in the village and they chased the inhabitants into the bush, firing at them... 25 people were killed in the bush,” he said.

and all that is from that border state Borno

Reply #11 - July 07, 2015, 01:03 AM

Central Nigerian Town Jos attacked by Boko Haram Islamic heroes

Two bomb attacks on the central Nigerian city of Jos have left at least 44 people dead, the authorities say. A restaurant and a mosque were targeted on Sunday night. No group has said it carried out the attack, but militant group Boko Haram has attacked Jos before, even though it is not in north-east Nigeria where the Islamists normally operate.

The blasts are the latest in a series of deadly attacks in recent days which have seen more than 200 people killed. The attacks came shortly after the Ramadan fast was broken, with both sites full of people. Of the 44 dead, 23 were killed at the restaurant and 21 at the mosque, Nigeria's National Emergency Management Agency (Nema) says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSSxLQxSRUo

That Town Jos is just 4 hour drive to Kaduna the Capital of Nigeria.,  

Reply #12 - July 07, 2015, 04:51 AM

That Town Jos is just 4 hour drive to Kaduna the Capital of Nigeria.,  

Abuja is the (newish) capital, Yeez.

Kaduna is a culturally important town that became an administrative centre under British rule and is still home to much of the educated northern elite.

Jos is a distinctive city with a cool plateau climate. It has traditionally been very mixed - Christians, Muslims and animists living together in perfect harmony, give or take thee odd massacre.
     Reply #13 - July 09, 2015, 11:52 AM

Abuja is the (newish) capital, Yeez.

Kaduna is a culturally important town that became an administrative centre under British rule and is still home to much of the educated northern elite.

you are right David .. I just missed a word there .. I should have written  it as "OLD Capital of Nigeria"  but that country with diverse religious demography
    According to a 2009 Pew survey 50.4% of Nigeria's population were Muslims.  A later Pew study in 2011 estimated that Christians now form the majority of the nation, comprising 50.8% of the population, while Muslims comprised 47.9%. Adherents of other religions make up 1.4% of the population.

and with different sects of Islam will have tough time in the next 10 years so..  I am not sure How true is this news  but it says

Nigerian pastor whose daughter was murdered by Boko Haram for refusing to convert to Islam

His daughters were apparently takes away in that last mass abduction by those Islamic  heroes of  Nigeria...  the news says
    Nigerian pastor whose daughter was murdered by Boko Haram for refusing to convert to Islam has said he is "grateful that she didn't change her religion". Pastor Enoch Mark and his wife Marta were in Chibok, Borno State, the night that 276 girls – including their eldest daughters, Monica and Sarah, were taken from their school in the town last April. Some 50 managed to escape, but 219 were kidnapped, and are believed to remain in captivity.

Describing the night of the abduction in an interview on BBC's Panorama last week, he said: "I just hear a heavy bomb blast that even shook the church. I hear the shout of the girls because I am just about 500 metres away from the school compound."

"I heard how they shouted but I could not help." The pastor and his wife were forced to run into the bush with their five younger children to escape the militants, but their older daughters were taken away. Marta told the BBC: "When we found out Boko Harm had kidnapped our girls, I was distraught. I've never recovered. I am still in terrible pain."

Several weeks after the abduction, Boko Haram released footage of 136 of the schoolgirls, purporting to show them having converted to Islam. The girls were shown dressed in the full Muslim hijab and reciting the Quran. Pastor Mark said that was informed that his eldest daughter, Monica, was killed by her captors when she refused to convert to Islam.

"I was told that my daughter refused to change her religion. I was told that they dug a hole and buried her from the neck and stoned her to death," he said.

"To die for the sake of Christ, that's the happiest thing for me. I'm grateful that she didn't change her religion. She trust in God."

Marta added that she believes their daughter "died with dignity". "Monica is now in heaven because she refused to convert," she said.

Two women who have fled captivity by Boko Haram told the BBC that they witnessed some of the Chibok schoolgirls carrying out orders to kill. One young woman said the girls had been "brainwashed" by the militants and she saw them murder a number of Christians.

"They were Christian men. They [Boko Haram militants] forced the Christians to lie down. Then the girls cut their throats," the woman recalled. "They [the Chibok girls] told us: 'You women should learn from your husbands because they are giving their blood for the cause. We must also go to war for Allah.'"...

well Faith is a Powerful Neural Medicine ..It makes people kill.. It makes people save, it makes people forgive and it makes people forget...

more news on those abducted school girls.. http://allafrica.com/stories/201504150753.html

Rev. Enoch Mark, whose biological daughter - Monica Enoch and adopted daughter, Sarah Samuel, where among those abducted, told journalists in Abuja, Tuesday, that he and his wife have taken to sedatives since the incidence to remain lives.

Speaking at the venue of the march by 219 Chibok Girls Ambassadors in Abuja, added that his wife has been hospitalised in the aftermath of the abduction of their daughters.

"We feel so bad and we feel so sad. Even my wife cannot walk in a normal way again. We are just uncomfortable.

"My wife is now under treatment. All of us are walking daily with drugs in our hands. We take drugs like food. We take drugs more than the water we drink. Since our daughters were abducted, we have been restless. My wife was attacked with high blood pressure, likewise our other little kids and myself.

That picture of Enoch Mark and his wife  is from BBC  14 April 2015   well That is what is going on in that  Rich Nari Land with lots of faith heads..

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »