Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Silly Sina

(Read 7335 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Silly Sina
     OP - August 15, 2014, 09:38 PM

Trying to find a thread in another....forum, FFI, of Ali Sinas posts. More precisely the links in this post....they worked earlier(a few years ago), if I remember correctly.Maybe Yeez can help.

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?p=1426#p1426

It would just be a cautionary tale of crazy Sina, despite the views he has, he still adopts language that could make a mullah proud, well atleast in some places...if you look at those quotes+plus the conspiracies =)

• Trying to find a thread in another....
     Reply #1 - August 15, 2014, 09:47 PM

And alien crops too. Does he still believe that Huh?
     Reply #2 - August 15, 2014, 09:55 PM

I dont know what you are looking for lol. But I was reading this thread earlier about him
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=6789.30
     Reply #3 - August 15, 2014, 10:01 PM

Cry or laugh? Ali Sinas advice to a hindu man married to a muslim woman.

http://www.islam-watch.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=574:hindu-husband-my-wife-calls-me-kafir-i-wish-to-die&catid=45:ali-sina&Itemid=58
     Reply #4 - August 15, 2014, 10:08 PM

A quote from Ali Sina on the link posted above

Use Islam against her. Muslim women must be obedient. They must be submissive. They must cover themselves. They can be beaten. They are deemed to be deficient in intelligence. They should treat them as inferior beings.  Play all these against her.  Use Islam to destroy her pride. Humiliate her. Don’t discuss anything with her.  Don’t treat her like a soul mate or wife.  Treat her like a slave.  Don’t consult anyhing with her. Do what you please and order her that she must do what you say or you will divorce her.   

What an ---
     Reply #5 - August 15, 2014, 10:12 PM

Cry or laugh?

Both
    banghead

• Silly Sina
     Reply #6 - August 16, 2014, 02:57 PM

I changed the title, since I couldn't find it. I also tried wayback machine.

Eitherway, it seems like Obamas election may have been the cause for his rejection of democracy

6- I was an ardent defender of democracy and now I think it is dangerous to allow foolish people decide their future.

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?p=2796#p2796

Also in a quote from him,

-I have no problem living by the Golden Rule. I have always done that even when I was young. Do you think the masses of people are also ready? I have serious doubts. The more I observe the deplorable state of the society and the inability of the masses to grasp simple logical concepts, the more my doubts increases. I am coming to the belief that we need a two tier system of beliefs, one for the elite (khas) and one for the masses (aam). This is somewhat the Ismailites and particularly the followers of Hasan Sabbah taught a thousand years ago. The elite can find its own way and has no problem choosing the right over the wrong. The elite does not need any religion. The masses are not ready for that. The masses have no comprehension of the simple concepts of logics. How can they understand the complexities of ethics? I do not have trust in the masses. Isn't understanding a prerequisite of discernment? How can those who do not understand discern right from wrong? It is because of this that I think religion is still needed.

• Silly Sina
     Reply #7 - August 16, 2014, 03:30 PM

I haven't ever forgotten the time he said my children would be better off being raised by their father, as muslims, or sub humans as he likes to call em, then to be raised by me because I said I wouldn't care if they grew up to be gay.   Roll Eyes

To be sub human, is better than being gay, which in his eyes and by that logic, means gay people aren't even sub humans. 

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
  • Silly Sina
     Reply #8 - August 16, 2014, 03:40 PM

Ali Sina on Gays...

Hmm..     did he write anything on Lesbians, bi,- tri, -tetra-penta multi-sexuals??

I don't know.. I don't care..

Trying to find a thread in another....forum, FFI, of Ali Sinas posts. More precisely the links in this post....they worked earlier(a few years ago), if I remember correctly.Maybe Yeez can help.

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?p=1426#p1426

what are you looking for Skywalker?

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Silly Sina
     Reply #9 - August 16, 2014, 04:04 PM

I was looking for something Sina wrote, pretty much talking about how women dress in a way that could get the approval of mullahs.

Couldn't find it though, even though I remember reading such post from Ali Sina a few years ago. It may have been lost. Too bad I didn't save it.
  • Silly Sina
     Reply #10 - August 22, 2014, 11:33 PM

Another fatwa from Sina

Nature dictates that men must lead and women must follow. If you do anything that goes against this law of nature, you will lose your status and with it your respect

http://www.islam-watch.org/authors/45-ali-sina/981-should-a-non-muslim-marry-a-muslim-woman-who-loves-him.html

Found the quote here...

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=20328.0

To be honest..I dont even care about the man...but he does serve as a cautionary tale.
  • Silly Sina
     Reply #11 - February 12, 2016, 06:37 PM

Can Ali Sina sink any lower?
    Ali Sina wants a young German girl to be raped
    https://twitter.com/AliSinaOrg/status/694414826668331008

• Silly Sina
     Reply #12 - February 12, 2016, 06:51 PM

Btw Ali Sina is a former muslim and founder of Faithfreedom. He's what alot of exmuslims would describe as an anti muslim bigot.
  • Silly Sina
     Reply #13 - February 12, 2016, 09:08 PM

Looks like I'm late to the party. What kind of monster is this guy? It's awful that he has supporters, saw people on FaithFreedom earlier insisting that they have nothing against Muslims  Undecided. How will they justify the incitement of rape?
  • Silly Sina
     Reply #14 - February 13, 2016, 09:47 AM

Stupid yes, but you should post the twit to which he responded as well. That was at least as dumb. 
  • Silly Sina
     Reply #15 - February 13, 2016, 11:44 AM

"Will trade racists for rapists"

Says someone who have never lived in a place where womans' rights isn't respected.

I hate regressive leftists with burning passion.
  • Silly Sina
     Reply #16 - February 13, 2016, 02:51 PM

.................Maybe Yeez can help.

Btw Ali Sina is a former muslim and founder of Faithfreedom. He's what alot of exmuslims would describe as an anti muslim bigot.

Looks like I'm late to the party. What kind of monster is this guy? It's awful that he has supporters, saw people on FaithFreedom earlier insisting that they have nothing against Muslims  Undecided. How will they justify the incitement of rape?

Stupid yes, but you should post the twit to which he responded as well. That was at least as dumb.  

"Will trade racists for rapists"

Says someone who have never lived in a place where womans' rights isn't respected.

I hate regressive leftists with burning passion.

what is happening here? what is happening  Skywalker?.,  what is "Yeeze.." doing here?..

where is the original news link? where did they get that picture??

• Silly Sina
     Reply #17 - February 13, 2016, 04:15 PM

Yeez.... you hit the nail on its head..... found the original picture in this link

http://theindependent.ca/2015/12/14/refugees-welcome/

The young girl's placard reads :

"Will Trade Racists for Refugees"

Not Rapists.
  • Silly Sina
     Reply #18 - February 13, 2016, 04:22 PM

So I wonder who doctored the picture?

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
  • Silly Sina
     Reply #19 - February 13, 2016, 04:50 PM

Yeez.... you hit the nail on its head..... found the original picture in this link

http://theindependent.ca/2015/12/14/refugees-welcome/

The young girl's placard reads :

"Will Trade Racists for Refugees"

Not Rapists.

So I wonder who doctored the picture?

well .. These are modern times..

"Rogues turn angels in to devils and Muhammads in to monsters "

they have the power and wealth to turn  Refugees in to Rapists and Rapists in to  Refugees......

• Silly Sina
     Reply #20 - February 13, 2016, 05:06 PM

Not for the first time I have to note that Ali Sina is an idiot.  To give such an extreme reaction as wishing someone will get raped without even stopping to question whether the image is photoshopped is pure stupidity in this day and age. 

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
  • Silly Sina
     Reply #21 - February 13, 2016, 05:25 PM

Not for the first time I have to note that Ali Sina is an idiot.  To give such an extreme reaction as wishing someone will get raped without even stopping to question whether the image is photoshopped is pure stupidity in this day and age.  

Huh?     Cry Cry   Cheetah walked all over that post ... it is O.K,.,

Forget that guy and forget the folder ,,Let me read the story of wonderful couple  Shabnam and Robin Ghosh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRhcn5R2UNM

End of a legend: Fans pay tribute to Bangladeshi music director Robin Ghosh

Bangladeshi music director Robin Ghosh passed away in Dhaka today due to respiratory failure. He was 79. Ghosh was married to to Pakistani veteran actress Shabnam, with whom he had one son Ronnie.

Rest in Peace Mr. Gosh .. well it is life .. one day it will go away...

• Silly Sina
     Reply #22 - February 13, 2016, 05:26 PM

I feel sorry for the girl.... (ab)using her image in this way is criminal.
  • Silly Sina
     Reply #23 - February 13, 2016, 05:42 PM

Yeah, it's fucked up. Par for the course when it comes to this fearful discourse, but still fucked up.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Silly Sina
     Reply #24 - February 13, 2016, 05:43 PM

RIP Robin Ghosh. 

• Silly Sina
     Reply #25 - February 13, 2016, 06:48 PM

where is the original news link? where did they get that picture??

DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thats the way to do it! Critical thinking and asking questions.
    Ive pointed this out before

Its the same mechanism that drives a lot of those people who are reacting to this story. Its not just about sjw. More tribalism, more tunnel vision and the result is increased polarization.

A few months ago, I saw a documentary about cancer and dementia, and how rare/non-existent those diseases were in hunter gatherer societies. The conclusion was that the human body hadn't adapted to the modern way of living. If you have older relatives(70+), they may tell you that things like allergies didn't exist or were rare when they were young. That reminds me of whether or not people are able to assess streams information critically that they find on social media, without tunnel vision and tribalism. Alot of people walking around or sitting with blank stares on their mobile phones. makes me wonder.

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=29692.msg846143#msg846143

Lack of critical thinking results in these problems of people swallowing negative false information, when the target is their opponents.

This is the real picture

For anyone who missed it, read the sign that the girl holds again.

Who knows what that girl in the picture is experiencing as a result of fabrication. Ali Sinas reaction seems to be not only confirming the kind of man he is, but also the serious consequence for peoples lives.
  • Silly Sina
     Reply #26 - February 14, 2016, 03:12 AM

So refugees = rapists....

Jeez, how low they will go to spread shit...
  • Silly Sina
     Reply #27 - February 14, 2016, 07:20 AM

yeezevee says 

"Rogues turn angels in to devils and Muhammads in to monsters "

and Cheetah responds with
    RIP Robin Ghosh. 

So for putting that back and responding to the post I must say "thank you" Cheetah   and add some music..   ROBIN GHOSH  and his lyrics..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsJ3NsHDjnU

I am not sure  whether Cheetah   likes that or not  .. so let me also add this.. Hawkwind - Assassins Of Allah (Live 1995) (pro)

Robin Ghosh (1939 – 13 February 2016) was a Bangladeshi playback singer and music composer best known for singing and composing music for various Lollywood films from 1961 to 1986..

Ghosh's father worked for the International Red Cross and was posted to Baghdad, Iraq during the Second World War, where Ghosh was educated in a convent school. When Ghosh was young his father S.M Ghosh left the family and married another person. His brother, Ashok Ghosh, was a famous film director in the film industry of Bangladesh.

When the Second World War ended in 1945, the six-year-old Ghosh along with his family moved to Dhaka, in Bengal (in pre-partitioned India). He showed great interest in music, collecting gramophone records and playing the harmonium, and finally graduated with music major in Dhaka.

ha!  I didn't know that.......

• Silly Sina
     Reply #28 - February 14, 2016, 07:22 AM

I feel sorry for the girl....  ....  using her image in this way is criminal.

No..No....

I feel sorry for the rogues who morphed her  picture.....

• Silly Sina
     Reply #29 - February 24, 2016, 08:14 PM

I’ve posted in the FFI forum for over 14 years and have never received an acknowledgement (either good or bad) from Ali.   Perhaps he doesn’t like or is indifferent to satire.

Kind Regards
    Farside 
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »