Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: This turkey is an Idiot

(Read 3427 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • This turkey is an Idiot
     OP - August 07, 2014, 02:25 PM

This turkey is an Idiot

ISTANBUL: Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Wednesday faced accusations of racism days before he stands in presidential elections after saying in a television interview that it was ugly to be called an Armenian.

During a live interview on the private NTV channel late on Tuesday, Erdogan complained that the opposition was carrying out a smear campaign against him by claiming that he was from another ethnic origin. “They called me a Georgian. Pardon me for saying this, but they said even uglier things: They called me an Armenian!” Erdogan said.

“As far as I have learned from my father and grandfather, I am a Turk,” he added.

His comment that it was ugly to be called an Armenian drew anger on social media, further inflaming tensions days ahead of Sunday’s presidential election where Erdogan is hot favourite to become head of state.

“Excuse me, but please go and become the president of another country,” wrote prominent Turkish-Armenian columnist Hayko Bagdat in an angry response to Erdogan.

Melda Onur, lawmaker from the Republican People’s Party (CHP), asked: “Is there any ethnic group who could escape Erdogan’s hate speech?

Even a senior lawmaker from the ultra right-wing Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) – usually not a natural friend of Turkey’s Armenians — came to their defence.

“We have news for Erdogan from the 21th century: Being an Armenian is not a crime, a fault, an ugly, an embarassing or a sinful thing.... But his words amount to hate crime according to our laws,” Tugrul Turkes said in a written statement.

well It is hard to change birds with little brain..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - August 07, 2014, 03:14 PM

Wtf is he wearing in that picture? Cheesy
     Reply #2 - August 07, 2014, 04:05 PM

Who does this remind you of yeez?
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    | Death to all juice |
    |                          |
      ̄ ̄ ̄|| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
       (\__/) ||
      (•ㅅ•) ||  
     /   づ
     Reply #3 - August 07, 2014, 04:15 PM

There are many negative stories coming out of Turkey on Erdogan, and he's authoritarian, but I'm not sure about alot of things. Either he's going mad or the Gulen media is working on overdrive.
     Reply #4 - August 07, 2014, 05:07 PM

Well this isn't surprising,  although,  the main opposition is hardly any better.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
     Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
     Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
     Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God." - Epicurus
     Reply #5 - May 25, 2015, 10:51 PM

'Know your place', Turkey's Erdogan tells New York Times says news

ISTANBUL: Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Monday accused the New York Times of meddling in Turkey's affairs with a critical editorial, angrily telling the US daily to “know your place”.

In a growing controversy over media rights in Turkey ahead of the June 7 legislative polls, Erdogan blasted an “impolite” editorial in the New York Times last week which he said “literally gave orders to the United States”.

“As a newspaper, you (the New York Times) should know your place,” he said in a televised speech in Istanbul. “You are meddling in Turkey's affairs by writing something like this. By publishing this editorial, you are overstepping the limits of freedom,” he said...

This Turkey ruling Turkish folks and manipulating Turkish politics   for almost 20 years talks about Freedom of Expression and its limits that too in Politics...  this fool couple of weeks back threatened Turkish people wirh some new political system would be taste of Turkish honey

Turkish leader Tayyip Erdogan said on Thursday the strong executive presidency he seeks would bear no resemblance to Asian or African dictatorships but would be "like a bee... taking something from every flower" to create a uniquely Turkish honey.

Erdogan, accused by critics of undermining curbs to his power such as the judiciary, said systems of checks and balances would be more effective under a full executive presidency. But he gave no details of what form those checks might take.

By far NATO member Turkey's most popular political leader, he served as prime minister from 2003 until becoming the first directly elected President last year. Previous presidents played a largely ceremonial role, but Erdogan has broken with that tradition, retaining a tight grip on day-to-day politics.

However, he seeks to change the constitution to strengthen presidential powers - something opponents say would foster what they already see as increasingly autocratic rule.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan holds a Koran during a political rally on May 2 in the southeast Turkish city of Batman.

And we know where Quran politics takes a leader in a so-called Islamic country.. Sure this fool does not understand where dictators  of Islamic world end up at the end...

Reply #6 - May 25, 2015, 11:21 PM

And we know where Quran politics takes a leader in a so-called Islamic country.. Sure this fool does not understand where dictators  of Islamic world end up at the end...

In a villa in Jeddah?
     Reply #7 - May 25, 2015, 11:51 PM

Who does this remind you of yeez?
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    | Death to all juice |
    |                          |
      ̄ ̄ ̄|| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
       (\__/) ||
      (•ㅅ•) ||  
     /   づ

Cheesy

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #8 - March 11, 2016, 01:34 AM

Cheesy

Well QSE is missing action and long time no see., Hope everything is OK  and I hope to see QSE before i leave this planet ., as far as  that Death to all juice  is concerned

once upon a time All of these Ibns , turkeys and Erdo goons  were actually juice ., unfortunately their ancestors drank too much juice  so in recent times they turned into  turkeys and goons

anyways the news with this picture

says at bbc.com/news

Turkey's first lady praises Ottoman harem

The wife of Turkey's president has described the harem of the Ottoman era as an "educational establishment that prepared women for life," reports say.
    Emine Erdogan was speaking at an official event on Ottoman sultans in Ankara, say Turkish TV stations.

Her comments came a day after President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said a woman was "above all a mother" in a speech to mark International Women's Day. Family members, servants and concubines all lived in the imperial harem.
    The sultans who ruled the Ottoman empire had a harem at Istanbul's Topkapi Palace, which has been a museum since 1924.

The sultan spent his domestic life in the harem, where his wives lived, as well as female family members and concubines, who numbered into the hundreds.
    Male staff were eunuchs.

Mrs Erdogan said the harem was a school for members of the Ottoman dynasty.Traces left by harem women in the empire's six centuries of history could be "an inspiration", she said, according to Turkish media. Concubines kept in the harem did receive some training and were well fed, and they were not all used for sex. However they were not free to leave the palace if they wanted to.

Some Turks were quick to criticise the first lady's comments on social media. 

that is the today's news from that  TURKEY AND HIS WIFE... there is a little doubt when people say  "Islam has the power to propel idiots  as head of countries ad Caliphs, kings and in modern times head of states"

Reply #9 - March 11, 2016, 03:45 AM

Hahaha praising harem.

Islam, much feminism, so pro-women's rights, woah.

finmad finmad finmad I hope liberal feminists media won't let this slide
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »