Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Bastards of Islam Kill Somali woman for not wearing veil, says news

(Read 1947 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Bastards of Islam Kill Somali woman for not wearing veil, says news
     OP - July 30, 2014, 08:53 AM

Bastards of Islam Kill Somali woman  for not wearing veil,  says  BBC News

and that is done by Al-Shabab heroes of Islam  in Somalia

Militant Islamists in Somalia have shot dead a Muslim woman for refusing to wear a veil, her relatives say. The nomadic woman was killed outside her hut near the southern Somali town of Hosingow by gunmen belonging to the al-Shabab group, they added.

The militants had ordered her to put on a veil, and then killed her after returning and finding she was still not wearing one, the relatives said. An al-Shabab spokesman denied the group had killed the woman.

Al-Shabab does not fully control the area where she was living, he added. The woman's relatives, who asked not to be identified for fear of reprisals, told the BBC she was killed at about 07:30 (04:30 GMT).

Al-Shabab, which controls much of southern and central Somalia, imposes strict rules of behaviour, including dress codes for men and women.

Bastards kill woman folks for not putting on that fucking BLACK TENT..  Somalia with huge coastline rich southern Agricultural land wonderful northern desert ruined by  these BASTARDS OF ISLAM... suffers because of them..

let me tell a story of a little girl  Hani Garabyare from that country..

When Hani Garabyare was a little girl, she prayed that she would be an American.

The 27-year-old Somali native is now a U.S. citizen and finds herself walking up Capitol Hill each day to work in the Senate.

When Garabyare was 3 years old, Somalia descended into civil war. Both her parents were members of the warring clans, so the ensuing chaos forced her family to flee the country.

“Everything that I knew collapsed,” said Garabyare.

Her mother recalled Garabyare praying each night to become an American. Even at a young age, Garabyare believed she would have a better life in the United States. “America is always put on this high pedestal,” said the young Senate staffer. “It’s a land of freedom with an opportunity to rise.”

Garabyare and her family lived in the Utanga refugee camp in Kenya for four years. Her older brother had previously been sent to New York for schooling, so he helped the family through the asylum process that brought them to the United States

Well AMRIKA.. AMRIKA and Amrika.. read the rest at http://www.rollcall.com/news/hani_garabyares_journey_from_somalia_to_the_senate-235332-1.html and I hope she does some good joining politics.. I wish her all the best..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - July 30, 2014, 10:58 AM

Cry

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2 - July 30, 2014, 11:44 AM

It's incredibly sad about the woman.
    Good luck to Hani Garabyare.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »