Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Israeli 5 year old girl being taught how to hate and hit young Arab boy

(Read 5520 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Israeli 5 year old girl being taught how to hate and hit young Arab boy
     OP - July 28, 2014, 05:37 AM

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=930259646991540

sorry don't know how to imbed from facebook.

But this is soul-destroying video showing adults encourage a very young girl to beat up a young arab boy with a stick. Instilling an ingrained hatred from a very young age.

According to the polls only 1.6 % of Americans are athiests. So what gives you the right to call the other 80% morons?'
     Reply #1 - July 28, 2014, 08:18 AM

What the.. Where on earth did they get this boy from, why's he with them, it's so disgusting !!! 
     Reply #2 - July 28, 2014, 08:41 AM

Terrible, absolutely terrible.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
     Reply #3 - July 28, 2014, 08:44 AM

Yup!
     Reply #4 - July 28, 2014, 08:52 AM

Reminds me of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LatoXQaRyw8

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #5 - July 28, 2014, 09:10 AM

^That's seriously sick, especially considering the hate words are in the quran
     Reply #6 - July 28, 2014, 09:12 AM

Huh?? I'm confused as to why you're comparing the two scenarios. I don't see the problem in the video you posted, after all, Islam is the true religion.

On a more serious note, that and the OP are absolutely disgusting. Religion; bringing people closer.

أشهد أن لا إله
     Reply #7 - July 28, 2014, 09:23 AM

Quod Sum. Yes.Equally abhorrent.

According to the polls only 1.6 % of Americans are athiests. So what gives you the right to call the other 80% morons?'
     Reply #8 - July 28, 2014, 09:25 AM

Why are they talking Arabic?

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."
     Reply #9 - July 28, 2014, 09:25 AM

Huh?? I'm confused as to why you're comparing the two scenarios. I don't see the problem in the video you posted, after all, Islam is the true religion.

On a more serious note, that and the OP are absolutely disgusting. Religion; bringing people closer.

I think it is the co-relation of  inculcating young impressionable minds with hatred that he is pointing out.(although I dont mean to speak for  him)  I find both videos abhorrent,

Reply #10 - July 28, 2014, 09:31 AM

I think it is the co-relation of  inculcating young impressionable minds with hatred that he is pointing out.(although I dont mean to speak for  him)  I find both videos abhorrent,

I was being sarcastic Tongue. It's indeed an awful thing; I remember how badly I wanted to play video games whenever the Sheikh was over to teach us the Qur'an.

أشهد أن لا إله
     Reply #11 - July 28, 2014, 10:17 AM

But this is soul-destroying video showing adults encourage a very young girl to beat up a young arab boy with a stick. Instilling an ingrained hatred from a very young age.

This is not an Israeli child. This is a Lebanese child being taught to hit a Syrian refugee child.

http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201407212102-0023946

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #12 - July 28, 2014, 10:38 AM

well under that face book video  ., that scoundrel says  

"This jewish girl is encouraged to hit this palestinian child by her parents who also take turns beating him. Send it to all your contacts so they can see the reality of everyday life in Palestine."

Forget about Idiots and their face books.,  but That heading inCEMB   "Israeli 5 year old girl being taught how to hate and hit young Arab boy"    BOTHERS ME.,  

Do you believe that or you just copy/pasted from that   Afzal Panchbhaya  face book   dear Mutha Kuffar ?

well let me put that from You Tube..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-24p726fgys
    That is  neither a Jewish girl  nor a  Palestinian boy .,  It actually appeared in  aljazeera.com.,  please click this link http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201407212102-0023946

It is a  Lebanese  family encouraging that girl to hit a Syrian boy in Lebanon, they are not speaking Hebrew, but Arabic,  This  self victim behavior., propaganda against juice  is played all the time in Islam  and it continues to this day.  The problem is,  in the internet age many Muslims and non-Muslims who sympathizes with the cause of Palestinians FALL FOR SUCH ISLAMIC  PROPAGANDA  

Please read the comments under that you tube video how Muslims start hate responses against Juice..

Sarah Louise Martin: Israeli scum god knows what kind of monster the little girl will turn out to be if this is how she is thought 

cnoc1916: Fucking Cunts. You shower have a very short memory....1939-1945.

jiml:  always knew Jewish are up to no good.

Idiots in Islam always love to generate self pity and propagate hate for others specially juice.  And these Muslim baboons are drinking juice and juice blood for a long time.. 1400 years., The rogues of Islam usurped all Jewish stories., their books their scriptures  erected a Prophet(PBUH) killed all Jews from that sand land  and they are still after the Juice

Brain washing works "ISLAM IS A PERFECT PROOF OF THAT"

Anyways, That clip of  aljazeera.com appeared last week  on July21., And I am sure it is going to spread like a wild fire in some ISLAMIC COUNTRIES & CULTURES such as Pakistan.. where millions of kids don't understand a shit or word of Arabic  and they will start   Send it to all your contacts so they can see the reality of everyday life in Palestine."  program on web and start "HAIL HITLER AND HATE JUICE" program on on internet.

http://henrystradford.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/a-sickening-2-minutes-this-jewish-girl-is-encouraged-to-hit-this-palestinian-child-by-her-parents/

Anyways  Let me keep an eye on that..  Pallywood at its best..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #13 - July 28, 2014, 11:18 AM

^i was wondering how the israeli's could have the boy, the video didnt seem right..  Makes one wonder if these lebanese are christian syria haters or sunni 'syrian regime' haters.. either way they're all crazy and the video breaks my heart..   
     Reply #14 - July 28, 2014, 11:33 AM

...............either way they're all crazy and the video breaks my heart............   

Well that is exactly the reason why these guys are putting out such videos with heading

Israeli 5 year old  girl being taught how to hate and hit young Arab boy

That video is serving its purpose..  The responses for that video from various parts of world is a proof of that

Vijay Chav :    Share the video, educate & finally stand for #Peace , Stand For Gaza

Richard White :         This jewish girl is encouraged to hit this palestinian child by her parents who also take turns beating him. Send it to all your contacts so they can see the reality of everyday life in Palestine.

Hanan Chennagui :         Shocking video of brutal and racist rhetoric of Israeli children {Israel is a War Criminal}

Emad Fallah :     WTF! This is heartless! Fkn tip rats!     This jewish girl is encouraged to hit this palestinian child by her parents who also take turns beating him. Send it to all your contacts so they can see the reality of everyday life in Palestine.

Sean O'Neil :    Rats     This jewish girl is encouraged to hit this palestinian child by her parents who also take turns beating him. Send it to all your contacts so they can see the reality of everyday life in Palestine.

Rod Styles : No words can describe this! #RiseTheUmmah     Jewish scum!     No words can describe this  SHARE! SHARE SHARE! LET THE WORLD SEE

Reply #15 - July 28, 2014, 11:42 AM

I owe an apology for posting it and repeating what I was told I was watching without getting it verified. I have posted to the folk who told me it was an israeli kid and put them straight too. I hope they were equally as duped as me and not just engaging in disinformation.
    My apologies

Reply #16 - July 28, 2014, 11:50 AM

I owe an apology for posting it and repeating what I was told I was watching without getting it verified. I have posted to the folk who told me it was an israeli kid and put them straight too. I hope they were equally as duped as me and not just engaging in disinformation.
    My apologies

No..no.. No apologies Mutha Kuffar ., I too fell for such videos .. whole international audience fell for such tubes.. And perfect examples is that  video of Muhamma Al-Durrah Incident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arRgkXDLwlM

In fact  I  protested against Israelis on that incident you see above. Used to be staunch supporter of Palestinians., well that was 13  years ago..   time changes.. people change..

Reply #17 - July 28, 2014, 12:48 PM

Yeez, the footage wasn't considered a hoax..what's changed? What was the conclusion?

Stauch supporter of Palestinians to - what?

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #18 - July 28, 2014, 01:13 PM

Yeez, the footage wasn't considered a hoax..what's changed? What was the conclusion?

Stauch supporter of Palestinians to - what?

I guess you are talking about  Muhamma Al-Durrah Incident., not that girl beating boy..

It is a long story Jedi.. start from this thread..

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=22765.0

Reply #19 - July 28, 2014, 02:12 PM

^^^^^^

I can't be bothered t read it....such stuff makes my ehad explode.

They take my heart - its sympathy and compassionate - and tell it that it cried false tears for something that never happened.

Crazy, mad, crazy world.

No wonder I like to retreat in sci-fi and fantasy where things are much simpler.

If you wanna go and take a ride with me come hold my horn and say giddy up horsey, why do I live this way, must be the...

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #20 - July 28, 2014, 04:36 PM

This is not an Israeli child. This is a Lebanese child being taught to hit a Syrian refugee child.

I haven't watched the video posted MK,since I use tor, however if its the same, its making rounds among jihadis online claiming that its a shia father telling child to beat another child because he's sunni, and they've spread around a picture of a man to find him so they..you can guess. I though about that video immediately and was skeptical about it.

When their is an abundance of info source + propaganda, theirs good reason to use as accurate sources as possible + critical thinking.
     Reply #21 - July 28, 2014, 04:45 PM

That is disgusting.

Those adults deserve to get their skulls bashed in with a metal baseball bat so that a physically painful flashback appears in their head the next time they even think of doing something like that again.

There is nothing more disgusting than hurting a defenseless person let alone a child.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #22 - July 28, 2014, 05:15 PM

Any 'parent' that would encourage their child to do such a thing is not a parent, they are a selfish monster using their child for their own political gain and purpose. Much like a child being named with an ideology and also being used in political rallies.

It is sickening.

Both the little girl in the headscarf (*barf*) and the Sunni-Shia political rivalry using the child as a weapon.
     Reply #23 - July 29, 2014, 10:55 AM

For some reason, this depresses me even more. Poor baby Cry What the hell is wrong with some people? 
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »