Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Night of laila tul qadar

(Read 6547 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Night of laila tul qadar
     OP - July 24, 2014, 10:16 PM

Am i the only one confused about the Night Of Power. They say the qoran was revealed on this night but wasnt it written in stages over 23 years via revelations (so called) ?

"Question with boldness even the existence of God...because...if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear"...Thomas Jefferson
     Reply #1 - July 24, 2014, 10:17 PM

You stupid MORON!

Don't you know why this night is special?

It's when Peter Parker was bitten by a spider and then he became SPIDERMAN!!!

love your really  far away hug

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #2 - July 24, 2014, 10:22 PM

Lol. My my jedi. U increased my knowledge tonite :-) x

"Question with boldness even the existence of God...because...if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear"...Thomas Jefferson
     Reply #3 - July 24, 2014, 10:24 PM

Am i the only one confused about the Night Of Power. They say the qoran was revealed on this night but wasnt it written in stages over 23 years via revelations (so called) ?

According to hadith and tafseers, the Qur'an was revealed in its entirety on Laylatul-Qadr from the highest heaven or Lawh al-Mahfuth (Preserved tablet) to the samaa' a-Dunya  (Lower Heaven) where it was then given piecemeal to Muhammad by Gabriel over 23 years.
     Reply #4 - July 24, 2014, 10:25 PM

The sad part is, nobody's ever told Pfizer about the marketing opportunities..
     Reply #5 - July 24, 2014, 10:26 PM

I remember reading that the angel Gabby would cum down on Mo and read through the WHOLE of the Kurry-an with him and the NIGHT OF POWER is when MO was bitten by a mosquito and turned into the half man half ebast known as:

Baraq-man!

duh-na-na-na-na-na-na duh-na-na-na-na-na BARAQ MAN!

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #6 - July 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Reply #7 - July 24, 2014, 10:29 PM

But if it was revealed in its entirety then y send in piecemeal via mohammed. I may have actually believed in it if it was physically sent down as a complete book all assembled in order. Cant get my head round it. Lollll

Reply #8 - July 24, 2014, 10:29 PM

I remember reading that the angel Gabby would cum down on Mo and read through the WHOLE of the Kurry-an with him and the NIGHT OF POWER is when MO was bitten by a mosquito and turned into the half man half ebast known as:

Baraq-man!

duh-na-na-na-na-na-na duh-na-na-na-na-na BARAQ MAN!

I want to see this...

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #9 - July 24, 2014, 10:30 PM

Lolllll. Jedi. If ur a man then ur my kind of man. I like the way u think :-)

Reply #10 - July 24, 2014, 10:31 PM

But if it was revealed in its entirety then y send in piecemeal

God works in mysterious ways, my child.
     Reply #11 - July 24, 2014, 10:31 PM

Cheesy

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #12 - July 24, 2014, 10:32 PM

It's kind of confusing, but the first verses of quran (iqra' bismi rabbik allathee khalaq)  was revealed on this night. As for "the whole quran", I don't know. Mo's homeboy Jibreel revised the entire Quran (that had been revealed to that point) every Ramadan. But then during Mo's last Ramadamdam he revised it twice, so he knew his end was near. Totally awesome.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #13 - July 24, 2014, 10:37 PM

Yeah Allahs ways r soo mysterious that the ppl they were meant for need a Phd to get their heads round it and ppl still believe this codswollop. As i speak (i mean type) ppl r getting ready to stay awake praying the whole nite and the sad thing is they really think someone is up there listening to them. The hell he is. Sad really

Reply #14 - July 24, 2014, 10:47 PM

Lolllll. Jedi. If ur a man then ur my kind of man. I like the way u think :-)

And if you're of consenting age and no court appearances nor personal injury will result in me pursuing a relationship with you, then you're my kind of woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOWYVT5xABA

Reply #15 - July 24, 2014, 10:50 PM

It's kind of confusing, but the first verses of quran (iqra' bismi rabbik allathee khalaq)  was revealed on this night. As for "the whole quran", I don't know. Mo's homeboy Jibreel revised the entire Quran (that had been revealed to that point) every Ramadan. But then during Mo's last Ramadamdam he revised it twice, so he knew his end was near. Totally awesome.

Not to mention that guy who would scribe for Mo but when the scribe suggested another word/phrase than what was revealed to Mo and Mo agreed to it, the scribe apostasised and miraculously ALLAN revealed a verse condemning people who make false accusations against Mo for inserting something in the KURRY-AN that was not divinely revealed to him.

MOOOO! The world has judged you too harshly my friend. You were misunderstood all along!

Reply #16 - July 24, 2014, 10:53 PM

My my jedi. It doesnt happen often but i'm lost for words. Lol. Oh yes i am pure woman, no artificial additives or colours (or religions) & oh yeah j consented years ago. Haha

Reply #17 - July 24, 2014, 10:54 PM

Yeyyy, my Allan has caught on!
     Reply #18 - July 24, 2014, 10:55 PM

Misunderstood is a small word. I was LOST all my life believing all that. Sighhhhhhhhh

Reply #19 - July 24, 2014, 10:57 PM

My my jedi. It doesnt happen often but i'm lost for words. Lol. Oh yes i am pure woman, no artificial additives or colours (or religions) & oh yeah j consented years ago. Haha

Well, there's more to come. You should really try to get to know me.  Wink Y'know there's a thing called private message.  Afro

Misunderstood is a small word. I was LOST all my life believing all that. Sighhhhhhhhh

I loved Lost. Who was favourite character?  mysmilie_977

Reply #20 - July 24, 2014, 11:25 PM

Sawyer, Sayid and Locke were brilliant. Jin and Sun's relationship was so interesting to watch.

Reply #21 - July 24, 2014, 11:33 PM

Locke was my favourite character. His character played out like a Greek tragedy. A man in search of his destiny, who believed there was something more to life than the miserable card that fate had dealt him, yet he was left with suffering and all the while he thought he was the One. The Island rejected him. He gave so much but the Island just used him and when he was no longer useful he was left to die.

Reply #22 - July 24, 2014, 11:37 PM

according to muslims praying in the night of laylatul qadr however the shit is spelt gets you 83 years worth of worship I said why not just do 1 laylatul qadr and chill the rest of ur life surely 83 years worth of worship is enough to outweigh all the sins you done :p
     Reply #23 - July 24, 2014, 11:39 PM

Locke was my favourite character. His character played out like a Greek tragedy. A man in search of his destiny, who believed there was something more to life than the miserable card that fate had dealt him, yet he was left with suffering and all the while he thought he was the One. The Island rejected him. He gave so much but the Island just used him and when he was no longer useful he was left to die.

If I was into cock I would bang you.

Reply #24 - July 24, 2014, 11:47 PM

Cry

Reply #25 - July 24, 2014, 11:54 PM

according to muslims praying in the night of laylatul qadr however the shit is spelt gets you 83 years worth of worship I said why not just do 1 laylatul qadr and chill the rest of ur life surely 83 years worth of worship is enough to outweigh all the sins you done :p

Yeah, but the thing is. Allah makes crappy deals. So hey may...or may NOT accept this laylatul qadr prayer from you. You have to get every little handgesture right, y'know? It's not that easy, nope. Not that easy at all.

The future is full of thrilling possibilities.
     Reply #26 - July 24, 2014, 11:55 PM

I love this Laylat-ul-Qadr shit. Usually I'm home alone for an hour and a half. Now it's almost 2 hours and a half...and still counting.

The future is full of thrilling possibilities.
     Reply #27 - July 25, 2014, 12:13 AM

Yeah, but the thing is. Allah makes crappy deals. So hey may...or may NOT accept this laylatul qadr prayer from you. You have to get every little handgesture right, y'know? It's not that easy, nope. Not that easy at all.

hahaha hilarious lol that's exactly what I was thinking every idiot tht says to allah I did it 5 times do I get 415 years worth of worship god; no nigga u did it wrong :p lol allah and his business deals
     Reply #28 - July 25, 2014, 12:14 AM

I love this Laylat-ul-Qadr shit. Usually I'm home alone for an hour and a half. Now it's almost 2 hours and a half...and still counting.

same with me laylatul qadr rocks keeps my parents downstairs saves the go to sleep comment :p
     Reply #29 - July 25, 2014, 01:33 AM

My relatives back home are spending the night at the mosque to reap their 83 years of whore ship.

Losers Tongue

Just like Johnny Flynn said, the breath I've taken and the one I must to go on.
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »