Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ahmadi Business man has been shot dead in Land of pure says news

(Read 1355 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Ahmadi Business man has been shot dead in Land of pure says news
     OP - July 20, 2014, 02:12 PM

An Ahmadi Business man has been shot dead in Land of pure says news

NAWABSHAH: An Ahmadi man has been shot dead here. According to a statement issued via the micro-blogging website Twitter, the press department of the Ahmadi community in Pakistan said that the victim, 38-year-old Imtiaz Ahmad, was standing in front of the business he owned in Trunk Bazaar when he was struck by a bullet to his head.

The victim, a local Ahmadi youth leader, was killed about 3:30pm, local time, according to sources. Ahmad is survived by his parents, wife and three children. Nawabshah has a bloody history with numerous Ahmad? killings. Although the cause of Imtiaz Ahmad’s murder has not been formally determined, the victim’s family has endured faith-based murders in the past. Victim’s uncle, Seth Muhamad Yousaf was gunned down in Nawabshah a day after the airing of a religious TV show in which a preacher had facilitated issuance of a fatwa calling for the murder of Ahmad?s. Seth Yousaf was the local Ahmadi community president when he was murdered in September 2008. According to local reports, Seth Yousaf’s son, Asif Daud, was also targeted a few months ago but luckily he escaped the murder attempt.

yes... yes.. Ahmad was a leader of local Ahmadiyya youth association MKA Pakistan., We can not let these businessmen, leaders , doctors of minor Islamic sects Preach., that would be detrimental to REAL ISLAM.. Target them  and eliminate them..   we need to purify the land from these guys ..

and that is  38-year-old Imtiaz Ahmad

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Ahmadi Business man has been shot dead in Land of pure says news
     Reply #1 - July 26, 2014, 01:50 PM

Four Ahmadis booked for ‘preaching’ their Islam says news from Land  of Pure..

Since the people nominated in the FIR had gone into hiding, it was not possible to obtain their version on the allegations.

well if they don't hide they know what will HEROES OF ISLAM along with mob will do  to them
    BADIN: The Tando Bago police have registered a criminal case against four men belonging to the Ahmadi community for allegedly preaching their faith.

Mohammad Ramazan Rustmani, a local cleric, who is also an office-bearer of the Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam (Fazl), lodged an FIR (96/2014) against the four men — Abbas Gurgez, Idrees Gurgez , Mushtaque Ahmed Gurgez and Mohammad Khan Gurgez — under Sections 298-B (misuse of epithets, descriptions and titles, etc., reserved for certain holy personages or places) and 298-C (person of Quadiani group, etc., calling himself a Muslim or preaching or propagating his faith) of the Pakistan Penal Code. Tando Bago SHO Khuda Bux Panhwar told Dawn on Friday that the FIR was registered on the insistence of local religious leaders.

He said raids were being carried to arrest the nominated men but they had fled the village to avoid arrest. Since the people nominated in the FIR had gone into hiding, it was not possible to obtain their version on the allegations.

Well Last I heard Ahmadis read same Quran and preach from Same book YOU FOOLS..

anyways the other news says  Girl’s nose chopped off for refusing proposal

And another news says Girl killed in name of ‘honour’

DERA MURAD JAMALI: A girl was shot dead allegedly by her father in the name of ‘honour’ in Akhundani village in Jhal Magsi district on Thursday.

According to Levies sources, Mohammad Omar opened fire at his daughter and fled. The girl suffered serious bullet wounds and died. No details were immediately available about the matter that led to the girl’s death. The Levies Force have registered a case against Mohammad Omar

Well one side you loose nose and other side you loose life.. better is runaway.. far away.. far  far away..

Tat is the news from Land of pure..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »