Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: hello from Holland!

(Read 13340 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #30 - July 16, 2014, 02:29 PM

Welcome Shirly.

It's sad that things didn't work out with Anass; your letter was heart-rending. I hope you can still find all the happiness in the world.

And here are two parrots for you  parrot  parrot 'cos you're a Dutchie  Smiley
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #31 - July 16, 2014, 04:05 PM

Very touching Shirly.. there have been many occasions when I've had friends or acquaintances convert to Islam because of a GF or BF and I wasn't really able to do anything about it.

From henceforth I will send them to read your post. Thank you very much for sharing.
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #32 - July 16, 2014, 05:25 PM

Thank you so much. Im happy to share my story. I know there are more people like me who struggle to let a muslim-non muslim relationship work. I know now its impossible, as long as a muslim sticks to his believe and a non-muslim can't stand behind that believe. Two different worlds which can't come together, cause they both have their own truth.  And it's not even about which truth is right.  It's about respecting each others truth and let them free to believe in it.

I hope my story can let people think about the consequences  which it will give on the long-term. Cause faling in love is easy. But what does it mean for your future.

And i learned:you must never convert for your BF or GF. You must only convert when you want it yourself, when you yourself can stand behind it.

For god and money devils fight
    Religion holds a beast inside

Racoon
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #33 - July 20, 2014, 02:21 PM

One last word.

Dear Anass,

One day, about a year ago, i met you, a beautiful person with a beautiful heart. You  made me feel special. You were full of care, loyalty, honesty and love.
    In start we didnt discuss much  the fact that you were a Muslim boy, and that i was a girl without religion.  But our love grew, and so grew your fear. The fear that, one day in Paradise, we would not been able to be together.

You said we were soulmates and that true love excisted. But you  spoke out your fear in all honesty and started to tell me about the beauty in Islam. About following the right path, and the benefits  that it would give me. Me, raised without any religion what so ever, had never took much interest in god. It was just never a part of my life.
    But i was willing to listen to your stories and i opened myself for it.  We were convinced we could work it out, if we realy wanted.
    I listened, i read, i watched videos of people who were converted. And you wanted so much that i saw the beauty in it. You sended me articles, links from websites. You did everything to get me on the right path.

But i had my questions. So much questions. Why can you, as a man,  marry four women, while i can just marry  one man? Why should a men ever want to have four women in the first place?  Why is it so important for you that i cover my hair, while im still the same person, covered or un-covered. Why should i care that other men will look at me, while i only wanna look at you? Why is there a hoor for men in Paradise and is only mentioned that for women there's a equivalent delight? Why Allah gives only a hint?  Why can't he mention clearly what there is for us women? He's All-Known! Why he gives men so much priviliges and leaves us women guessing? 
    Why am i impure when i have my menstruation? I didn't ask for this monthly discomfort!   And if it's so impure than why Allah didn't think about that  before he created us women? Why could Prophet Mohammed have more than 4 wives? Why is the opinion of two women equal to that of one man?  So much simple question
    but never strict answers.
    I made you feel akward with all my questions cause for you it was all so simple. Its the word of god, and we can't doubt his words. We must accept that its the truth.

you couldnt accept my western way of thinking. For you the western culture was one of bad influences, were i must be saved from. Cause that was what you have been told since childhood. I will never blame you for your ideas and thoughts. When your raised up with those ideas, it's hard to break them down. Cause it's the truth for you. And to deny it, is denying God and all were you stand for and believe in. But  it's Islam i blame,  for holding a grip on you and keeping your real being  locked up.

Anass, i was raised in a warm, nice family. And although without religion, my family taught me the valuable lessons of live. And they allowed me to step into that big world on my own and to apply those lessons. They allowed me to grow up as a valuable human being. They gave me the opportunity to step into the world. That means no more than that they trusted me enough to let me experience things on my own, to let me spread my wings. And that made me into the person i am today. The person you fell in love with in the first place.
    You told me i had a soft heart. You were the one who said i was filled with kindness. Than am i not the living proof that you don't need god and religion to become such a person?

And why, tell me why should a God punish such a person? Only because i don't believe?  So Sadam Hussein or Khomeini, with all there cruelties, deserve a place in heaven just because they worshipped Allah? While a nice, loyal  Dutch girl will end up in Hell, with all her loyalty and kindness? With her soft heart and her care? That doesnt make sence Anass. I realy can't accept that a God had this in mind for his creations.

But your mind is so filled with ayats and hadiths, and all your thoughts are based on that.  I can't break through it, i can't reach you.
    You told me many times i was your reason to live and that you would die if i would leave you. I saw so many emotions on your face. Anger, sadness and  happiness when i made you laugh. You could have such sudden anger, out of nowhere, without a reason.

And now, since we are seperated, i have the abilty to look back and think things over. And i realy believe there's something running in your brain which you can't express,  there's a struggle in your heart, which you try to push away. All because of fear. Cause i showed you that it's not about what you believe that makes a person, it's who you are. And im quite sure you feel that, deep down inside.

You told me once maybe  Allah sended you  to tell me about Islam. But has it ever crossed your mind Anass, that it could have been the other way around ?That i crossed your path for a reason. To open your mind a little and to let the world come in?

I love you forever because of the person you are. But i can never accept a religion which is filled with hate and violence Anass .Cause that's what i see when i read Koran. For me it's impossible to believe  this words comes from a God. These words come from a tiran who lived 1400 years ago  and his only goal was to overrule the people in his time and let them follow him. He made rules, let come down revelations, all according to his own needs. And see were that leaded  till today. He still holds people in his grip.
    Anass, I  realy tried but i can't find the peace in it.  It controles every aspect of your life. It tells you what to do, from the moment you stand up, till the time that you lay down and go to sleep. Day after day.
    And i realy can't accept with my heart that someone like you, with such nice character and such care, can embrace the violence and cruelties written in Koran. It stands so far from how i see and feel you.

I wanna live Anass. I wanna dance, i wanna sing. I wanna listen to my favorite music. I wanna work and earn my own money. I wanna be free Anass, free in talking, free in walking on the street on my own and enjoy the sun and the flowers. I wanna feel the wind in my hair. And in the meantime i wanna stay the nice person i am.
    I wish i could let you feel how much you miss in life. Even your creative skiĺls you must push away. Your so talented in drawing . Even an innocent thing like a tatoo you can't have, while you like them so much.
    Remember the times you told me that your family goes from wedding to wedding, to find you a nice, pious, free muslim girl. Remember how often you told me you hated that. Remember it all Anass. 

I hope one day you will be able to spread your wings and fly . And when that day will come I hope you will fly towards me.  I will be there to catch you. And than we take my bycycle, and we cycle to the nearest tatoo shop in town. 

Anass i hope you will read this letter and feel the love and the care in it. But also my worries.  And promise me  when you answer my letter, to answer it from your heart and not from an ayat or  hadith. Will you please promise me that Anass?

I love you forever and blame you for nothing. You will always be my Anass, the one who made me special.

Love, Shirly

A few days ago i decided to mail him my letter. And today i got answer. It's a part of it.

"Where did you go so astray Shirly? I Iearned you so much about our task here on earth. We are here to be servants and to submit ourselves fully to our God.
    There must be someone new in your life who tries to mislead you. That's Satan Shirly.  And he already got you. You say my Prophet is a cruel man. That comes from Satan Shirly, please try to see it. Our Prophet is soft hearted and never hurted an ant.

I shouldnt have left you alone in learning the religion. You went on but in the wrong way. Your like a boy who left school and tries to graduate at home. You also  tried to study it according to your own wish without any system in it.  When a person leaves first class and tries to understand 12th class, he wont be able cause he's missing some steps. You do the same love. Please try to see it.

Now Satan made everything lawfull for you. You abuse my religion and my Prophet, you say he wrote Koran himself. You say my religion is fake. You went so astray.

Who decides whats good and bad, whats lawfull and not lawfull. That comes from god. Who els must decide whats lawfull or not. Where does it end when everyone makes his own rules.

You must have been reading on Anti-Islamic sites. I told you not to do that. That's Satan filling your brain. Can't you see many people convert to Islam ".

Nothing about the possibility that i can have a mind of my own. That i can use my own common sense to think things over.  It's Satan or someone else in my life who fills my brain. 
    Yes many people may convert but what about those who leave it?
    i give up. Im fed up with this brain- washing religion. I kept my Koran out of respect. But im gonna burn it till theres noting left of it. And this week i drive to that nearest  tatoo shop and take a tatoo for myself with the words: FREEDOM.

Racoon
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #34 - July 20, 2014, 02:36 PM

Skip the book burning and the tattoo, and just get on with life. Real life.
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #35 - July 21, 2014, 08:31 AM

"Aww you silly woman! I should never have left you to your own devices, your weak female brain could not handle the awesome of the Quran by itself!" that's basically what I got from his letter.

Also Mohamed never hurt an ant, that is true. Only people who dared oppose him.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #36 - July 21, 2014, 12:00 PM

If i werent supposed to use my brain then why did he gave it to me?  Why didnt he program them,  while creating us, in pure islamic  brains?  He just had to say Be, and it was created and the whole world would have followed his laws. Why must he make it so difficult?  Huh? Huh?

Racoon
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #37 - July 21, 2014, 12:15 PM

^Because he is testing you. Unfortunately you failed and now you will be eternally punished.
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #38 - July 21, 2014, 04:58 PM

Welcome Doubt123 or should I say Wise123?  Smiley
    I'm glad you didn't convert, I hope more people can do research and be strong like you when faced with similar situation.
    Have a  parrot & a  bunny
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #39 - July 21, 2014, 05:01 PM

I do think Anass is answering rather politely, even sweet in still calling you 'love'. I've seen many Muslims starting to scream whore, infidel and other things when their prophet is being 'insulted.'
    His love is still there. Such a shame he's can't see the horror that Islam is.

The future is full of thrilling possibilities.
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #40 - August 19, 2014, 06:42 AM

Dont' cheer to soon Trustworthy. In meanwhile i got treats all over cause im Satanical when i say i cant match the  IS acts with a peacefull Islam. Why i never hear you about that, but only about the suffering Muslims are going through?

But of course IS is a lie. Those things dont happen. Its the media who wants to put Muslims in a bad daylight.

Hate messages all over. Im a pig, he will pray Allah will curse me, i will burn forever in Hell and he will watch it with pleasure.   My eyes were already openend by myself, but now my doubts are cleared forever. I must change my name here, no doubt! When your brainwashed for life,, your reality  becomes the truth. And no one can change that. Sad but true. It's a poor life

Racoon
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #41 - August 19, 2014, 09:24 AM

I think you should cut all ties with this psycho, doubt132. Block him, delete his phone number and don't talk to him again. It's just not good for you.

If his threats are specific (not just "you will burn in hell") you should show them to the police if you feel particularly unsafe.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #42 - August 19, 2014, 11:07 AM

Yes i did.  Pig i can handle piggy  Hell fire also. But it's worser when someone says : in some countries you get dead penalty for your Satanic thoughts. So i cutted all ties and will embrace my Satanic life fully  yes

Racoon
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #43 - August 19, 2014, 11:33 AM

Alf Mabrook! The way of the shayateen is mumtaaz.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #44 - August 20, 2014, 06:40 AM

You know what also botheres me so much in the  whole Islam. It's the fact that your whole life is based on getting rewards by doing good deeds.
    I dont wanna get rewarded for my  good deeds. I wanna do good deeds for free.

Racoon
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #45 - August 20, 2014, 07:36 AM

Hey, speak for yourself. If there are rewards going, I'll take them too. Cheesy

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #46 - August 20, 2014, 11:39 AM

Cheesy Cheesy   like its a competition game. The more medals  the higher my place

Racoon
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #47 - August 20, 2014, 11:47 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Your sooooo greedy!

Racoon
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #48 - August 20, 2014, 08:25 PM

I think you should cut all ties with this psycho, doubt132. Block him, delete his phone number and don't talk to him again. It's just not good for you.

If his threats are specific (not just "you will burn in hell") you should show them to the police if you feel particularly unsafe.

This^

Stay safe doubts123.
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #49 - August 21, 2014, 06:47 AM

Thank you. Yes i did it all,  already after the bad threats. I saw a true face appear and got scared by the fanatical tone . I will never ever spend one single word on him. I wont.

Racoon
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #50 - September 11, 2014, 09:23 PM

Today on my birthday i got a msg from an unknown numbre  that i will burn in hell one day for my satanical thoughts and that someone will be laughing about it.  
    I wished i never talked about Islam. I wished i never met him and tried to open myself for Islam. I wished i never expressed my real doubts about it in all honesty.
    I wished i hadnt been so innocent by thinking we could work it out.
    I wished i was the one before i met him. I realy can cry about so much sudden hate, while im just a nice person who tried but couldnt find herself in this religion.

Now i must take a new numbre because of my honesty. Or is it foolishness.

Racoon
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #51 - September 11, 2014, 09:28 PM

Happy birthday. Don't let mean spiteful little cunts bring you down. far away hug

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #52 - September 11, 2014, 09:34 PM

What he said. Happy birthday!
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #53 - September 11, 2014, 10:08 PM

Happy Birthday, Shirly.

Please allow me to give you a lovely and non-judgemental  parrot

You know yourself that you need to ditch this religious fanatic, so you don't need me to tell you that.

Please be sure to look after yourself.  You MUST inform the Police of any threats or sinister 'phone calls you may receive.  Keep a diary containing the details of any such events, noting time, day and date.

More important than anything else, don't, under any circumstances, have anything to do with this man again.  Don't call him --- Don't email him --- Don't answer his calls.  It is for your own good.

A Very Warm Welcome, and have another  parrot

Stephen.
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #54 - September 11, 2014, 10:15 PM

Happy birthday!   parrot parrot parrot parrot parrot parrot parrot

May the parrots protect you and the blessings of the flying spaghetti monster , the invisible pink unicorn and the dark goddess of chocolate be with you!

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #55 - September 11, 2014, 10:29 PM

Please be sure to look after yourself.  You MUST inform the Police of any threats or sinister 'phone calls you may receive.  Keep a diary containing the details of any such events, noting time, day and date.

More important than anything else, don't, under any circumstances, have anything to do with this man again.  Don't call him --- Don't email him --- Don't answer his calls.  It is for your own good.

I echo this.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #56 - September 11, 2014, 10:52 PM

I never knew that Moi was a fellow Pastafarian.

Stephen.
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #57 - September 11, 2014, 11:04 PM

I never was afraid or felt unsave in my life, ever.  I already closed the book and thought this was just the end. The end of my search for a religion which i cant embrasse and the end of a relationship that wont work. I thought i just move  on. And now i think  was this an easy thought? Cause somewhere in his brain is still something that cant accept the fact that i spoke truly about my doubts. I touched his religion. And Islam and Allah goes above everything. And now suddenly i got so scared.  Cause once i trusted him with whole my heart. He knows my name,  he knows my birthday, he knows were i live and work. He has my pictures. I blocked him but he managed to send me msgs with another numbre. Out of the blue hes back after weeks of absence. So theres still something running in his brain. I hate this feeling, i hate it that someone can give me this feeling.
    No one has the right to give me this feeling.

Racoon
  • hello from Holland!
     Reply #58 - September 11, 2014, 11:12 PM

Indeed, no one does. As Stephen said, you should contact the police.

• hello from Holland!
     Reply #59 - September 11, 2014, 11:27 PM

Thank you for reacting so quickly. I just was sitting in my kitchen and all those fearfull thoughts came over me  so suddenly. And than i got so scared. I will report it. Maybe its just one msg to scare me. But i wont take the risk and just report is to the police.

i live alone with my dog. And i dont feel nice and save when i think further.
    Im so happy i just can tell these things here Thank you so much. Now i try to sleep!  Im happy that i have a dog.
     She barks with every strange sound and protects me like hell.

Racoon
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »