Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Anyone from the UK?

(Read 17527 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #90 - July 27, 2014, 08:00 PM

join the trip apostate?

Dogs never bite me - just humans. ~ M. Monroe

Religions seem to cause more grief than good.

Exmuslim Chat
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #91 - July 27, 2014, 08:03 PM

I'm in york as well! Hiyo, only for education though.

I'm thinking of going to York for a day trip. If anyone wants to join let us know. We can arrange date/time. Quod are you up for it? I will be heading back on the 10pm train though.

As usual, we're adults and understand if we're rather tentative about meeting one another. I've been around the forums enough and am not a Murtad hunter, I only hunt the Sith!

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #92 - July 27, 2014, 09:17 PM

Tottenham man here.
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #93 - July 27, 2014, 09:20 PM

Hackney here... :O

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #94 - July 27, 2014, 10:07 PM

Dalston is my second home innit. I'm there all day, every day.
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #95 - July 27, 2014, 10:12 PM

Don't get caught slippin bro  grin12

• Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #96 - July 28, 2014, 12:24 AM

I'm thinking of going to York for a day trip. If anyone wants to join let us know. We can arrange date/time. Quod are you up for it? I will be heading back on the 10pm train though.

I actually wouldn't mind, but I won't have the chance till October at the earliest.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #97 - August 02, 2014, 07:25 PM

As usual, we're adults and understand if we're rather tentative about meeting one another. I've been around the forums enough and am not a Murtad hunter, I only hunt the Sith!

Cool, we could meet up if we have time. I could give you my number if you're interested?
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #98 - August 02, 2014, 07:30 PM

Problem is you're not a very active member are you? I'm cautious about meeting up in casue you're a psycho. If there are more people interested and who I have a good, established relationship with then yes.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #99 - August 02, 2014, 07:59 PM

York sounds top tier to me!
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #100 - August 02, 2014, 08:32 PM

Great. Anyone else?

• Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #101 - August 03, 2014, 12:35 AM

Birmingham, good see a few others from here!
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #102 - August 03, 2014, 10:54 PM

join the trip apostate?

Sorry no time for this, too busy working. But have a great time..  Trip advisor always lists best places to visit,

If in the North I recommend

Liverpool - Albert Docks, The Beatles things, (I work at the Albert Docks recently wave to me as you go past).

Manchester - City and nightlife.

Bradfordistan - Curry

Lake District - Trekking.

Late Eid Mubarak, Where's my eidee present ?
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #103 - August 04, 2014, 02:13 PM

anyone go to the sunday meetup at Hyde Park ?
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #104 - August 31, 2014, 11:22 PM

This

• Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #105 - September 01, 2014, 03:21 AM

I need to go, for the free healthcare, of course.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #106 - September 01, 2014, 05:01 AM

I need to go, for the free healthcare, of course.

Sadly this seems to be the only reason people want to go to Britain. Sure ain't the weather.
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #107 - September 01, 2014, 09:25 AM

From London.
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #108 - September 07, 2014, 10:51 PM

In that case, you must know many asians who mix up the letters "v" and "w"  grin12

I feel this kids video captures perfectly this unfortunate all be it humorous mispronunciation many asians are prone to.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpskDtzfUEc
    When I first heard it I hadn't a clue what she was singing until I later read the title. My best guess was 'The Wheels on Wagons' lol.
    Seriously though 'The Wheels on the Vechicles' what were they thinking. Smiley
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #109 - September 07, 2014, 11:02 PM

While on the subject of when kids videos go wrong here's another one of my favourites and in keeping with the asian voice over theme. As some youtube commentors have noticed this ones just plain creepy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdE39rxwcDs
    Here are a couple of my favourite viewers comments.

'Johny's eyes look like he's seen death himself perform his cruelest manners'

'He didn't even eat the sugar. He just was standing the the kitchen groping his butt.'

'sick beats m9'

Sad I know but what to do I have no social life or past times outside of browsing the web. I also spend a lot of time minding my young kids so I have to find sources of amusement somewhere.
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #110 - September 07, 2014, 11:23 PM

Still loosely on the subject of childrens animation here's 3 'TRUE' facts I bet you didn't know about 'Peppa Pig'.
    1. Early on in season 1 Peppa and her entire family were canabals who regularly ate pork style fry ups until some viewers found the idea disturbing and complained. Seeing as Peppa also has many good friends in the edible animal kingdom, Suzie Sheep etc, this adjustment soon further extended to cross species consumption. So any suggestions that the cartoon is a subtle vegetarian propaganda tool are totally false.
    2. During Peppa's school visit to parents work place, Daddy Pig was accused of having inapproriate liasons with a minor. The alegations turned out to be completely unfounded. In spite of this I'm still never able to listen to 'Daddy Pig's' voice in the same innocent way again.
    3. In a similar vain to previous childrens programmes the likes of 'Captain Pugwash' etc before it, the the producers thought it would be funny to test the limits of morality by seeing if they could get away with drawing the main outline of the pigs heads in the same basic style of cartoonish phalic symbols commonly seen scribbled across adolecent boys school texts from this part of the world. It turns out they could.
    (P.s mods let me know if I've gone to far?)
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #111 - September 07, 2014, 11:30 PM

But alas sometimes life is stranger than fiction.
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/muslims-against-pepper-pig-facebook-campaign-launched-ban-popular-cartoon-1464205

'Abdulla the cat' seriously lol, get a life. If anything making pigs into cartoonishly 'cute' animals will hardly encourage your kids to eat pork.
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #112 - September 17, 2014, 09:17 PM

I feel this kids video captures perfectly this unfortunate all be it humorous mispronunciation many asians are prone to.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpskDtzfUEc
    When I first heard it I hadn't a clue what she was singing until I later read the title. My best guess was 'The Wheels on Wagons' lol.
    Seriously though 'The Wheels on the Vechicles' what were they thinking. Smiley

The vheels on the wehicles... lol!

• Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #113 - September 18, 2014, 10:15 AM

Hi, I am from Huddersfield, not far from you by the sounds of things. I have just joined this site today. Hope all is well for you.
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #114 - September 19, 2014, 11:03 AM

A little costal town down southwest atm.
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #115 - September 19, 2014, 11:17 AM

A little costal town down southwest atm.

My sister lives just up the valley.
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #116 - September 20, 2014, 03:05 PM

No valleys here just the coast, White cliffs and plethora of fossils. Think your sister is across the border which is also a very nice place.
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #117 - September 20, 2014, 11:07 PM

She's inland of Lyme, not a million miles from the Jurassic coast.
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #118 - September 20, 2014, 11:08 PM

No, nobody.

fuck you
  • Anyone from the UK?
     Reply #119 - September 21, 2014, 10:18 AM

She's inland of Lyme, not a million miles from the Jurassic coast.

Ah in that case she is not that far away. Lovely little place and Lyme Regis is famous for Mary anning who was an amateur fossil hunter. Some important finds were discovered by her up there.
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »