Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL

(Read 421682 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 72 73 7475 76 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL
     Reply #2190 - September 05, 2015, 02:59 PM

Hit their passport instead, this will at least flag people as dangerous when they attempt to travel or cross a border.

Think again. It doesn't work. There is no such working system where you can flag people and successfully track them whenever they cross borders. I have experienced this myself, and been told this by people who work within the police and security. People have way too much trust in border checking and whatnot. Out of 100 people, maybe one or two are discovered.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #2191 - September 05, 2015, 08:54 PM

Well that is disappointing since I get checked every time I go to the US. Seems pretty useless to put effort into a system which can not fulfill a basic part of it's function.
     Reply #2192 - September 05, 2015, 09:10 PM

I am no expert in the US system, but I know it only takes for you to have the same name as someone on the no fly list, and you can get in trouble. Does that sound as a reasonable way to check people? Using someone else's documents, or entitely false documents, or not having any at all, are totally viable ways to cross borders. It happens all the time. Proper documents and passport checking across borders is something that first and foremost affects people with documents abiding by the law. If you're a shady person you can always find a way through the poor system that we have, globally Roll Eyes

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #2193 - September 05, 2015, 09:20 PM

Like most Americans, I also don't know anything about how America works, but I have known people who've been on the no-fly list for absolutely no reason, even at really young ages. And yet with what must be a colorful google search history by now and a lengthy record of living with and/or marrying foreign nationals, I'm still good to go last I checked. Maybe that'll change after this post.
     Reply #2194 - September 06, 2015, 12:10 AM

The no fly list contains common names. Such as Muhammed Ali. When it was first implemented, the company I was employed with could not do business with anyone on the no fly list. So if you tried to buy from us, the order never made it through.
    This was about liability for the private sector. Because common names AND suspected and known aliases were in the list, it did affect many children when it should not have.
    I understand that since then the no fly list has changed, there are now multiple lists and there are multiple data points. I do not know how it is implemented in either the private or government sectors, though, as I am no longer doing that work.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #2195 - September 06, 2015, 02:25 AM

The bigger problem with what's going on with immigration in Europe and even the US is that its nothing more than an exploitation of labor.

To the right, immigration is about exploitation of labour, to the left expiation of guilt.

Where the two collide, which they do far more in Europe than the US, you get an unholy mess.
     Reply #2196 - September 06, 2015, 05:33 AM

From hip-hop to jihad, how the Islamic State became a magnet for converts

Photo from June 20, 2005, shows former rapper Denis Cuspert, known as Deso Dogg, posing in Berlin. Last month, a video released by Islamic State graphically depicts its ruthless deeds as Cuspert, a convert, delivers a rap-like chant about Islamic jihad.

THE HAGUE — She was a redheaded rebel, the singer in the family, a trash-talking, tattooed 21-year-old wrapped up in a hip-hop dream of becoming Holland’s Eminem. Then Betsy found Allah.

After her sudden conversion to Islam last summer, Betsy — a name given by her family to protect her identity — began dressing in full Muslim robes. By January, the once-agnostic Dutch woman, raised in a home where the only sign of religion was a dusty Bible on a shelf, began defending homegrown terrorists. A feud with her father over her apparent radicalization prompted her to leave home — turning up days later, her parents and Dutch authorities now say, in Syria, where she would become the bride of an Islamic State fighter.

She also became part of a growing crisis in Europe, where a surging number of young people from non-Muslim homes are flocking to the Middle East to heed the call of violent jihad. It is happening, terror experts say, as converts emerge as some of the most dangerous and fanatical adherents to radical Islam — a fact driven home this week by Elton Simpson, a 30-year-old American convert who joined one other man in opening fire on a Garland, Tex., contest for cartoons of the prophet Muhammad.

“I don’t blame Islam,” said Betsy’s mother, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to protect her daughter. “I blame the people who made her believe in a radical way of life.”

As the Islamic State’s recruiting efforts have grown, concern in the West has largely centered on Europe’s entrenched Muslim communities — communities that have spawned more than 4,000 mostly young and socially isolated Muslims who have left to join Islamist militants fighting in Syria and Iraq. Once there, the new arrivals can transform into what intelligence officials call the most dangerous kind of radical: one with a Western passport.

Yet the Islamic State’s allure is hardly confined to traditional Muslim homes. In fact, as many as 1 in 6 Europeans joining the self-styled caliphate are converts to Islam from non-Muslim faiths including Christianity, as well as nonreligious backgrounds. In some countries, such as France, the ratio of converts among those leaving is significantly higher: about 1 in 4, according to European intelligence officials and terrorism experts.

The swell of converts happens as the Islamic State appears to be actively wooing them, using savvy social media outreach and recruitment drives. A number of female converts who have joined the Islamic State, for instance, have turned to Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to encourage others to join. Increasingly, converts are being deployed in Islamic State propaganda aimed at the West, including videos for recruitment as well as for stirring fear.

In one video, for instance, Swedish convert Michael Nikolai Skramo — who grew up near Gothenburg and who European security officials believe moved with his wife and two children to Raqqa, Syria, in September — is shown calling, in Arabic and Swedish, for more Western fighters to join the Islamic State. “The door to jihad is standing there waiting for you,” he says. “It is the fastest way to paradise.”

In another Islamic State video released last year, several fighters — including “Jihadi John,” identified by The Washington Post as Mohammed Emwazi — were shown cutting the throats of captured Syrian pilots. At least one of the killers has been identified as Maxime Hauchard, a French convert to Islam from Normandy. And last month, a high-quality video released by the group graphically depicts its ruthless deeds as Denis Cuspert, a German hip-hop artist known as Deso Dogg who converted in 2010 and later joined the Islamic State, delivers a rap-like chant portraying the path to jihad as a chance for empowerment, spiritual fulfillment, vengeance and adventure.

Simpson — who, along with 34-year-old Nadir Soofi, was killed after opening fire on a security guard at the Texas event — was an Illinois-born homegrown radical who converted at a young age. His attorney described him as extremely devout, and U.S. officials think he and Soofi may have been inspired by the Islamic State.

Simpson was suspected previously by authorities of attempting to fly overseas to wage violent jihad, telling an FBI informant in May 2009, “It’s time to go to Somalia, brother,” later adding, “We gonna make it to the battlefield. . . . It’s time to roll,” according to court records.

Converts “are the most vulnerable because they do not yet fully understand Islam,” said Jamal Ahjjaj, an imam at As-Soennah Mosque in The Hague, where Betsy’s parents say she occasionally worshiped. “When we have religious classes for converts, sometimes there are people — the wrong people — waiting outside the mosque to greet them.”

Who are the converts?
    In the post-Sept. 11, 2001, era, cases of converted extremists have cropped up on both sides of the Atlantic and include the likes of Adam Gadahn, an American who rose through the ranks of al-Qaeda, and John Walker Lindh, another American who fought for the Taliban in Afghanistan. Yet the number of converts streaming to aid the Islamic State, experts say, is far greater than in any other modern conflict in the Islamic world.

[Map: How the flow of foreign fighters to Iraq and Syria has surged]

For Europe, in particular, the broad appeal of the Islamic State is rapidly morphing the group’s message of violence into a dangerous social problem at home, increasing the risk of homegrown terror and the chance that lost youths become indoctrinated into a perilous, cultlike lifestyle.

The profiles of converts joining the Islamic State often mirror that of Betsy. The child of divorced parents, she dropped out of school by age 14, was busted for shoplifting by 16 and was struggling with a drug problem at one point.

Here in the Netherlands, more than a dozen of those who have left for the Islamic State came, like Betsy, from the single largest pool of converts: young women. For instance, at As-Soennah Mosque, the heated national debate in the Netherlands over ­Islamist extremism has fueled a mini-boom in converts. Last year had the highest number, 97, since the mosque opened in 1993. Most were ages 19 to 21, and more than 70 percent were women. Many of them, mosque officials said, were dealing with problems at home.

"You find that a lot of the converts going to the Islamic State are girls, girls with problems, girls who have been prostitutes, girls with psychological and behavioral issues, sometimes borderline personalities,” said Marion van San, a senior researcher on foreign fighters at an institute affiliated with Erasmus University in Rotterdam. “Then someone comes along and promises that Allah is going to give them a second chance.”

Converts, experts say, also make easier targets. At least some tend to be lost souls searching for answers. For a minority of them, the radical ideology of the Islamic State is providing a heady sense of belonging, structure and a clear set of rules.

'This is the way, brother’
    A 30-year-old former convert to Islam who asked that his name be withheld because he has received death threats for leaving the faith and is still on parole after serving a prison sentence in the Netherlands on terrorism charges cited his own spiritual and political journey as an example. His first contact with Islam came after his parents divorced when he was a teenager and he began socializing with devout Muslim friends in the immigrant neighborhood where his alcoholic father had relocated.

“I noticed they had all the answers,” he said. “They offered me what I was looking for.”

After the Sept. 11 attacks, he said, he followed a more radical path. He began surfing the Internet for information on the Taliban and found its absolutist worldview to be intoxicating. He began skipping school to read the Koran, spending more time studying the lives of “martyrs,” whose deaths in violent jihad had, he believed, paved their way to paradise. He left his moderate mosque for a more conservative one and quickly met a Dutch
    Moroccan extremist in the Netherlands who would further radicalize him.

Soon he was on a plane to Pakistan to train in a terrorist camp. After his arrest and deportation to the Netherlands, he connected again with a group of homegrown radicals whom he had known before, some of whom were advocating domestic terrorist attacks akin to the 2004 killing of Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh. Not knowing that his home was under police surveillance, the convert agreed to store a cache of hand grenades in an apartment. When the hideout was stormed, he threw a grenade at police. “I wanted to die in bullets and go to paradise,” he said.

But he was apprehended alive. And during 8 1/2 years in prison, he began clearing his head of radical notions by, “of all things,” reading the works of Plato and by putting his faith in science and philosophy instead of religion. He emerged, he said, as if from a dream, shedding the hold that Islamist thought had over him.

Although he abandoned his adopted faith, his radicalization left a painful legacy in the form of his younger bother. The 30-year-old had helped to convert him years earlier, and, as the older brother sat in jail, the younger one maintained his associations with radicals, growing increasingly extreme. Three months ago, the 30-year-old said, his brother left the Netherlands for Syria to join the Islamic State.

"Dutch parents tend to be very liberal. They aren’t giving clear answers to what’s right and wrong, so some of us go looking for answers elsewhere,” the older brother said. “You don’t understand what it’s like when you meet someone who can set aside all your doubts and has convincing arguments and tells you, ‘This is the way, brother, and all you have to do is follow it.’ ”

Such transformations, like Betsy’s, can occur before parents understand what is happening.

‘Looking for something’
    In the fall of 2013, a slightly awkward redhead with thick Poindexter glasses took the stage at “The Next MC” — a contest show like “American Idol” for aspiring hip-hop artists in the Netherlands. A YouTube video shows Betsy, with her long locks in cornrows and sporting a navy blue sweatshirt emblazoned with the word “b----,” rapping in Dutch to an insouciant crowd.

“You try to be tough, but you aren’t,” one of the judges tells her. “You are really a sweet girl.”

That was the Betsy her parents knew.

They divorced when she was still a child, so Betsy grew up between homes, initially living with her mother. After her mother suffered a serious illness, Betsy moved in with her father. By then, she was a teenager hanging with a tough crowd, experimenting with drugs and running afoul of the law. She got a tattoo on her middle finger — “C’est la vie” — to accentuate her point when flipping the bird.

Still, her father, Pete, 53, who spoke on the condition that only his first name be used, said, “She had a softness about her.” And he sensed a change for the better brewing in 2013. She had sought out the old Bible he kept on a shelf. “She was looking for something, I don’t know what, but some kind of peace,” he said.

The precise timing of her leap from aspiring rapper to Islamic State bride is somewhat unclear. But in 2013, she started a relationship with a young Dutch Turkish man who, according to people familiar with the situation, had left for Syria in 2014 to join the Islamic State. That same year, a close friend of Betsy’s who had converted to Islam, began introducing her to the faith, Betsy’s parents said.

Betsy, said her mother, contacted another Dutch convert in 2014 who had left for Syria that year with a former boyfriend, whom she married. Betsy also began to attend special events with a small Muslim prayer group that was not sanctioned by the local mosque and that her parents think included radical voices that wooed their daughter into extremism.

In a religious ceremony late last year, she married a Syrian man but left him only days later, claiming he was “too soft” a Muslim.

Yet the timing of her departure, Betsy’s family thinks, appeared spontaneous — a choice born of anger following the blowup at home after she defended the Islamist shooters who went on a rampage in Paris. After the family had heard nothing from her for days, Betsy finally sent a text to her father.

“Where are you?” he asked.

“Where do you think,” she replied, “in Syria.”

“No!!!” he texted back.

“Don’t pretend that you care,” she answered.

Her parents later found evidence on a computer that she had cashed in her savings and booked travel to Turkey. An arranged contact met her in Istanbul and took her by bus to the Syrian border, which she eventually crossed. Dutch authorities declined to comment on her case beyond confirming that they think she is still in Syria. She has told her parents that she is now the bride of a Dutch Moroccan national fighting for the Islamic State and that she spends most of her time learning Arabic and studying the Koran.

Her parents now live for her texts, which come once a week at best, apparently during rare times when she has an Internet connection. She has relocated from place to place, her parents said, because of bombing campaigns. A photo that she recently sent them shows her in a flowing blue niqab, in a room with a Middle Eastern-style wood-
    burning oven. But something about her face seemed different, Pete said.

“You can see there is no innocence left,” he said. “I look at that hard expression, and I cannot see my baby girl.”

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2197 - September 06, 2015, 10:25 AM

Has the rise of the IS had any noticeable effects on the faith of friends and family. Are they becoming more devout, less devout, more militant or any change at all?

"In a child's power to master the multiplication table, there is more sanctity than in all your shouted "amens" and "holy holies" and "hosannas." An idea is a greater monument than a cathedral. And the advance of man's knowledge is a greater miracle than all the sticks" - Henry Drummond
     Reply #2198 - September 06, 2015, 11:19 AM

I've actually only known Muslims who have gotten uncomfortable post-daesh. Obviously there's plenty who have gotten more devout and militant, but the normal process in my observation is daesh does something the person finds horrifying or repulsive or at least wrong -> they say it has no basis in Islam -> stress a more peaceful interpretation of Islam (and bonus step that I've seen happen more than once) -> in the process of trying to prove that x or y has no basis in Islam, they are confronted with the justifications daesh uses to show that there is, in fact, a basis in Islam, and they get super uncomfortable.

Daesh was actually incredibly important in getting my husband to finally jump ship. He had this noble, romantic idea of the details of war and sharia in Mohammed's era. Now he could watch captured slaves and lashings and beheaded men on youtube, plain and harsh and unambiguous, and he couldn't accept that for long.
     Reply #2199 - September 06, 2015, 02:46 PM

Daesh was actually incredibly important in getting my husband to finally jump ship. He had this noble, romantic idea of the details of war and sharia in Mohammed's era. Now he could watch captured slaves and lashings and beheaded men on youtube, plain and harsh and unambiguous, and he couldn't accept that for long.........

Well lua you are mentally physically(??) strong girl... CAPTURE HIM., MAKE HIM A SLAVE AND BEAT HIM UP.....

then he will get that real Islam in war situations..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2200 - September 06, 2015, 03:54 PM

To the right, immigration is about exploitation of labour, to the left expiation of guilt.

Where the two collide, which they do far more in Europe than the US, you get an unholy mess.

Why can't there just be reasonable, non psychopathic interests in things? Grin

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #2201 - September 06, 2015, 04:01 PM

Has the rise of the IS had any noticeable effects on the faith of friends and family. Are they becoming more devout, less devout, more militant or any change at all?

I don't think I've ever noticed political events having a particularly profound effect on deeply rooted beliefs. Older people simply go as the patterns of their own life dictates. Some of my uncles have become more religious as they've aged, independent of any of these developments. I think this is understandable. With younger people, I feel the impact of current political events, especially ones related in some sense to identity often don't have an immediately discernible effect, but undoubtedly these things will bounce around a mind and influence how they see things in the future. Young western Muslims I don't think in any sense are getting a good impression of "shariah" and all of its more modern interpretations, and ultimately that is a positive effect I think in their own beliefs.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #2202 - September 14, 2015, 10:37 AM

School teacher 'brainwashing primary kids to write jihadis supportive letters'

A SCHOOL teacher has been teaching primary school children into writing letters to jihadis in Syria.

The letters - which are written in childish handwriting - are addressed to fighters in the war-torn country and are believed to have been written in an afternoon class.

They refer to terrorists as "diamonds among stones" and even call them "heroes" - while they also vow support for savage acts and are signed off with decorative handprints.

One of the letters is written to "my brothers" in Jabhad Al-Nusra - a jihadist militant group.

Another letter refers to the mujihideen as "all our heroes and role models" and even states that when they are made "mothers of sons we will send them to you to become heroes like you".

The teacher, who has been allegedly "brainwashing" children at an unnamed British school tweeted their work under the Twitter handle @irhabiyya_18 - which reportedly translates "terrorist_18".

She tweeted: "Lil kids put their heads together to ‘post’ letters to the muhajideen."

The worrying letters were picked up by American think tankThe Middle East Media Research Institute.

Terrorism expert Hannah stuart warned the teacher could be duping the families of the children who may not share the same views as her.

Haras Rafiq, head of the counter-extremism Quilliam Foundation, said: “She is clearly brainwashing youngsters. These kids are vulnerable.”

The Twitter profile used by the teacher suggests she has close contact with jihadi fighters and even features sickening images of beheadings.

The revelation comes after it was announced this week that two British jihadists were killed by UK drone strikes.

David Cameron claimed that he was forced to authorise the strikes against the pair's known location because they were planning attacks on Western soil.

He said one of the jihadists killed by the RAF in Syria - Cardiff-born Reyaad Khan - had plotted to blow up the Queen.

The 21-year-old died alongside Scots jihadist Ruhul Amin in the strike.

Mr Cameron insisted the strike was within international law, even though Parliament has not voted in favour of military action in Syria.

“My first duty as Prime Minister is to keep the British people safe,” he said. “There was a terrorist directing murder on our streets and (there was) no other means to stop him.

“I am not prepared to stand here in the aftermath of a terrorist attack on our streets and have to explain to the House why I did not take the chance to prevent it.”

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #2203 - September 14, 2015, 12:20 PM

These letters look a bit old (the first one definitely is - Ahrar ash-Sham merged into the Jabhat al-Islamiyyah back in 2013), and the Daily Express apparently can't tell the difference between the Jabhat al-Islamiyyah and Jabhat an-Nusra (and doesn't expect its audience to care).
     Reply #2204 - September 14, 2015, 04:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGQwTOsh__0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e42sgZ4uVkE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1r0s2mw1k

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2205 - September 17, 2015, 10:40 AM

This is definitely worth reading - one of the clearest explanations I've seen for the rise of IS

Martin Chulov - Why ISIS fights

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/17/why-isis-fight-syria-iraq
     Reply #2206 - September 18, 2015, 05:06 PM

IS magazine Dabiq is offering a Chinese man and a Norwegian man for ransom using Iraqi phone number. Check the last words at the bottom. Sick fucks.

Reply #2207 - September 18, 2015, 05:12 PM

Apparently IS murdered 10 girls for refusing to marry their fighters. It's in Arabic and not all of it translates. Can an Arabic speaker fill us in and let us know if the source is reliable?

http://www.entekhab.ir/fa/news/225032

Reply #2208 - September 18, 2015, 09:25 PM

From hip-hop to jihad, how the Islamic State became a magnet for converts

(Clicky for piccy!)

Photo from June 20, 2005, shows former rapper Denis Cuspert, known as Deso Dogg, posing in Berlin. Last month, a video released by Islamic State graphically depicts its ruthless deeds as Cuspert, a convert, delivers a rap-like chant about Islamic jihad.

As of a couple of days ago, this was the best thing on Facebook:

Reply #2209 - September 19, 2015, 06:35 PM

Cheesy

Reply #2210 - September 21, 2015, 03:30 PM

ISIS defectors reveal disillusionment: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/europe/isis-defectors-reveal-disillusionment.html
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ToKcmnrE5oY
     Reply #2211 - September 22, 2015, 03:51 AM

This is definitely worth reading - one of the clearest explanations I've seen for the rise of IS

Martin Chulov - Why ISIS fights

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/17/why-isis-fight-syria-iraq

Indeed! Thanks!

Of course my Facebook feed will still be rampant with how the US and Mossad and "the West" created ISIS in their "war against Muslims" wacko

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • ISIS planning ‘nuclear tsunami’
     Reply #2212 - September 29, 2015, 09:34 PM

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/28/l-todd-wood-isis-planning-nuclear-tsunami/

ISIS planning "nuclear tsunami." Killing hundreds of millions. ASAP. Need a UN speech!

There's no worse more than you born in Middle East and live with the Muslims people !
     Reply #2213 - October 04, 2015, 07:31 PM

http://www.aina.org/news/20151004144602.htm

aina reporting the murder of 12 (ex-Muslim) christians by Da'ash
     Reply #2214 - October 08, 2015, 04:07 PM

in another spout of anti-Christian Islamery, Daesh has just murdered 3 of my own people.

They were innocent hostages who have done nothing wrong but were murdered in cold blood.

Can someone explain what's up with the blatant anti-Christian activity with Islam?

http://www.aina.org/news/20151008022445.htm
     Reply #2215 - October 08, 2015, 04:16 PM

It is the very nature of monotheistic religions, and in particular Abrahamic monotheistic religions, to try and wipe out all other faiths and religions. Christianity had it's intensive anti-everything period. Christendom has however "cooled down" somewhat. Unfortunately, Islam is at least 600 years behind. Try to remember what Christians and the church was up to 600 years ago. Not a very pretty picture, is it?

Reply #2216 - October 08, 2015, 10:14 PM

Yeah but unlike Christianity, Islam is a religion of peace, so your argument is invalid.

(I actually had the same thought years ago, btw)

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #2217 - October 09, 2015, 07:50 AM

Awww osmanthus is back *sends hugs your way*.

Btw Christianity is also a "religion of peace", with the turn the other cheek thing. So Islam is no different than Christianity (or Judaism, all those years ago killing and going out in war, if we trust the Bible's stories) claiming to be peaceful, just, tolerant and merciful, while being the exact opposite against everyone who dares to fall outside the narrow definition of "good/rightous/truthful Christianity/Islam" etc etc...

Reply #2218 - October 09, 2015, 08:37 AM

Christianity is the religion of love, islam is the religion of peace. Shame actual religions of peace like jainism are never mentioned.

Reply #2219 - October 10, 2015, 06:01 AM

It is the very nature of monotheistic religions, and in particular Abrahamic monotheistic religions, to try and wipe out all other faiths and religions. Christianity had it's intensive anti-everything period. Christendom has however "cooled down" somewhat. Unfortunately, Islam is at least 600 years behind. Try to remember what Christians and the church was up to 600 years ago. Not a very pretty picture, is it?

that was European Christianity. This is Middle-Eastern Christianity being attacked and killed...

• Previous page 1 ... 72 73 7475 76 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »