Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL

(Read 421903 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 70 71 7273 74 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL
     Reply #2130 - June 01, 2015, 11:10 AM

................. and reaaaallllyyyy bring back the way of the Mo and his SWT.............

Cheesy I like that word   "reaaaallllyyyy ?..    .. but Cornflower   there was NO  Mo and no Stupid  SWT in Islam..,   that is the secret of Islam..  

Look at those abbreviation SWT..    often in  e-mail I get from brainless believing bums have  some of those abbreviations ... I hate them.. finmad    why can not these idiots use  full words ??  instead of  this nonsense  ......SWT... PBUH  ....SAW....RA.....AS.... ASS  ...SAWS. .........SAUCE..

well I added those ASS .. SAUCE... just to rhyme...   who knows what  the hell this  PBUH means?   it could as well be  "Poop Be Upon Him"

Idiots .. these abbreviations becoming worse and worse since this computer geeks age..  

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2131 - June 01, 2015, 03:50 PM

great ........................happy kids.,  well  go to http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-32957619  and watch video.....

Reply #2132 - June 02, 2015, 08:28 AM

One kid has two fingers up!!! HE'S A MUSHRIK!! KILL HIM!!!!

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #2133 - June 02, 2015, 04:07 PM

The fuck is a mushrik? Huh?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2134 - June 02, 2015, 04:10 PM

Polytheist. As you can see the kid is clearly praising two gods.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #2135 - June 02, 2015, 04:28 PM

I swear, muslim English is going to become it's own language. Muslish. Minglish.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #2136 - June 03, 2015, 04:32 AM

So, Jamie Read and James Hughes seem to have been lying.

Jihadi hunters... or fantasists? They said they risked their lives to battle ISIS in Syria. So why do witnesses insist these UK fighters were miles from action... and only in it for money?

Jamie Read and James Hughes claimed they went to Syria to battle ISIS

Said they went to avenge the beheading of British aid worker Alan Henning

But an investigation has revealed they exaggerated their story of fighting

Believed they only went to obtain videos and pictures to sell for money

To the world, they were the heroic former British soldiers who risked their lives in battle against IS in order to avenge the beheading of aid worker Alan Henning.

Yet an investigation by The Mail on Sunday, drawing on testimonies by ex-soldiers who were with them, can show that Jamie Read and James Hughes greatly exaggerated their story of having gone out to Syria to fight – and, in fact, went there to obtain videos and pictures to sell for financial gain.

In a TV interview on their return, the pair relived a dramatic gun battle with jihadis and claimed that they had agreed a death pact if they feared capture was imminent.

Read, 24, and Hughes, 26, were reported to have travelled to the Middle East last month to join Westerners fighting with the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) – the mortal enemy of IS – to protect the beleaguered city of Kobane. In reality, they were more than 250 miles away, deep in Kurdish-controlled territory in North-East Syria on the border with Iraq.

And far from diving for cover under fire, according to a former German soldier who was alongside them, they spent most of their time in boredom, drinking tea, watching TV and feasting on local cuisine.

Despite the pair saying they paid for the trip themselves, Graham Penrose, who runs a security consultancy firm, part-funded their trip and says they told him they had travelled to the region for business, not to fight.

Speaking out to set the record straight after severing ties with the pair, he said: ‘To use and trade off the death of Alan Henning, making statements on very sensitive issues, combined with encouraging, in my view, people to go out and help the Kurds, is incredibly irresponsible and dishonest.’

The two former soldiers insist they were in Syria to take up arms with the Kurds and that they came under enemy fire, but our investigation demonstrates that their dramatic claims don’t quite add up…

THE CLAIM - They went to Syria to fight IS and avenge the death of Alan Henning.

During an emotive interview the pair gave to Sky News on December 17, Mr Read said: ‘Alan Henning – aid worker, British – put him on his hands and knees and cut his head off, you know what I mean. Can you really find justification in sitting back here and doing nothing?’

This followed an interview with The Sun newspaper on December 5, apparently conducted over Skype from the frontline in Syria, in which they said they were inspired to fight against IS to avenge Alan Henning’s beheading.

THE TRUTH - They went to make money.

The former soldiers, who met on a bodyguarding course, have made several attempts in the past year to establish themselves in the security industry. They had pitched to Mr Penrose’s company, TMG Corporate Services, two separate proposals to go to Libya and Nigeria over the summer to obtain intelligence, video footage and stills, but were rejected.

Undeterred, they hatched a plan to travel to Syria to pick up intelligence, video footage, and pictures which they could sell through their business, The Terrorism and Conflict Research Center – The Pathfinder Group. On November 6, they secured a meeting with Siobhan Sinnerton, Channel 4 commissioning editor, news and current affairs, and Dan Reed, a BAFTA award-winning director, about contributing footage to an episode in the investigative series, Dispatches.

Mr Read says a verbal agreement was made that if the pair managed to obtain useable footage from the GoPro action cameras they were provided with, they would sell it to Dispatches.

However, the limited footage they did capture – showing them driving along a road en route to Syria and running through a village next to the YPG control base they were stationed at – was never sent to Dispatches and instead sold to Sky News for £6,000 on their return, and shown with their interview.

On the strength of the Dispatches deal, Mr Penrose’s company reached an agreement with the pair to gain additional footage and stills to be sold onto media outlets around the world.

TMG Corporate Services funded one of their flights and agreed to pay the pair a subsistence of €200 (£157) a week while in Syria.

They do not dispute the agreements made with Dispatches and Mr Penrose or that they received £6,000 from Sky News, with Mr Read adding: ‘It wasn’t that we went out there to make money. We went to help the Kurds.

‘If we are going to make money on our return due to our video footage and stills, fair enough.’

THE CLAIM - They were under fire by IS in an abandoned village in North-East Syria rigged with explosives.

Mr Read told Sky News the pair had been out on patrol towards a nearby village where IS militants had been holed up. ‘All of a sudden we just got opened up on. Quite a lot of small arms ... quite a lot of AKs [AK47 assault rifles] and they were quite close.

‘There were rounds coming in and they were really close – they were pinging and they were bouncing, whizzing over your head.’

The pair said they had to flee through a village ‘littered with IEDs [improvised explosive devices]’ before returning to base.

THE TRUTH - They went to the village on their own accord as they were ‘bored as hell’ and just ‘wanted a little action’, firing at IS from 2km away.

Michael Markens, 30, a former German soldier who spent more than two weeks with the pair in a YPG patrol base in North-East Syria, and another Westerner who spent three weeks with them, said they all went out that day because they were bored. The village was just yards from their patrol base – an old school building – and they knew the location of explosives as they had been planted by the YPG as a trap for IS.

Mr Markens said: ‘We just shot with AK47s and M16s at an enemy position 2km away because we were frustrated.

‘You have to understand... all we had was talking to each other and that was everything. Then on the way back, IS fired a couple of shots with a sniper rifle but not nearly close to us so it was not dangerous at all.’

The second ex-soldier added: ‘We were bored as hell, just wanted a little action. I have listened to it [the Sky News interview]. No, we weren’t dragged out there and then left there to die. That’s not how it was.’

Mr Markens added: ‘They didn’t come to fight. They said it to me. James told me: “I don’t want to risk my ass, bro.”

‘We drank chai, watched TV, talked to each other, cleaned our weapons.’

When asked whether the patrol base was safe, the other ex-soldier said: ‘I would say that’s relatively safe. In levels of safety, nowhere near Kobane. We were at summer camp [laughs].’

Mr Read stands by his account that they engaged in fire with IS, but denies that they went because they were bored, explaining that they were giving ‘harassment fire’ and ‘getting eyes on the IS position’.

Mr Hughes says he did not fire a single bullet at IS and they did go out because they were bored.

THE CLAIM - They were vulnerable to kidnap and had a death pact prepared if capture was imminent.

The pair said on Sky News they had made a suicide pact and recorded video messages for their loved ones in case the worst happened.

Mr Read said: ‘We wouldn’t get captured, bottom line. We’re not getting our heads paraded on YouTube. We made that vow before we went.

‘Nobody wants to be captured by IS. So for us, as harsh as it sounds, it’s probably the better way to go.

‘It’s the old saying: “You keep a round for each other”.’

THE TRUTH - There was little or no risk of kidnap.

According to Mr Markens, the risk of kidnapping was ‘near zero’. ‘They had to cross no man’s land and the Kurds protect us very well,’ he said. The other former soldier agreed, saying the risk was ‘little to none’.

Mr Read said the Westerners he was with in Syria also expressed fear of being kidnapped. He said: ‘You’re in the middle of Syria and the risk of kidnap is zero?’
    THE CLAIM - They were fighting in Kobane.

According to The Sun article, they were speaking from the frontline and were ‘put in touch with Kurdish contacts who took them in a convoy of 4x4s the 360 miles east to Kobane in Syria’. The claim initially appeared in a front-page article in The Observer on November 23, stating that they were ‘understood to be in Rojava, Northern Syria, helping to defend ... Kobane.’

THE TRUTH - They were more than 250 miles away in a YPG-controlled area of North-East Syria near the border with Iraq.

The ex-military Westerner who met them in Irbil, Iraq, and travelled with them to Syria, said he would bet his ‘left testicle’ they were nowhere near Kobane. Mr Markens agreed, adding: ‘You cannot travel to Kobane through Syria. It’s really dangerous.’

By the time they were giving the interview over Skype, on December 4, the pair were en route back to Britain and travelling through Dubai. Mr Penrose received a Skype message from Mr Read that day saying they were ‘good, having a beer, chilling lol [laugh out loud]’.

Mr Read admits the interview was given from their hotel in Irbil, Iraq – not Syria – but says they never said they were in Kobane and The Sun did not check this with them.

Asked about the claim the men had travelled to Kobane in a convoy of 4x4s, a Sun spokesman said: ‘This information was provided to us by the men.’

THE CLAIM - They were taken to a ‘safe house’ on arrival in Iraq.

‘This was one of the most frightening processes you can go through, you know, the paranoia: through the roof,’ Mr Read said during the Sky interview. ‘When we got to the safe house... it’s sort of dodgy-looking, so you think “I don’t really like this”. At one point, you think: “Is this the point I’m going to get handed over?’’

THE TRUTH - They didn’t like the look of the safe house – so checked into a four-star hotel.

They were met by an Iraqi contact in Irbil who offered his apartment for the night after they had arrived at 3am. They panicked and asked Mr Penrose to book them into the four-star 35 Rooms Hotel, where they stayed for two nights. They do not dispute this. Last night, Mr Read said the Sky News interview gave a misleading impression, saying: ‘It was over-exaggerated by Sky, definitely.’

He maintains they were motivated to go to fight on behalf of the Kurdish YPG, but says he did not reveal the extent of their intentions to Mr Penrose. However, he accepts they were not much help to YPG and were used as propaganda tools, adding that ‘99 per cent of time we were bored’.

‘I do have a business and yes, we planned on selling video, and yes we planned on selling stills,’ he said.

‘At the end of the day, we were joining the YPG, we wanted to fight… on the other side of that, we did say to Graham Penrose we’re going to take photos, we’re going to document it, we’re gonna make videos, sell them when we’re back.’ But Mr Hughes, who has served three tours of Afghanistan, said last night he did not fire a single bullet against IS and that they were there to ‘support’ the YPG, not to fight.

‘We went out there to help to get eyes on the ground and help the Kurds,’ he said. He said he would have used his assault rifle if he needed to, but admitted the extent of his and Mr Read’s help was limited and that they were mainly used as ‘propaganda’ by the Kurds.

A Sky News spokeswoman said: ‘The coverage on Sky News around Jamie Read and James Hughes’ time in Syria was based entirely on their own experiences and in their own words. The allegation that we exaggerated their story is wholly false.’

Reply #2137 - June 03, 2015, 04:42 AM

ISIS document sets prices of Christian and Yazidi slaves

A document issued by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) mentioned the prices set by the terrorist group to sell Yazidi and Christian women and children abducted by its members.

According to the document “The market to sell women and spoils of war has been experiencing a significant decrease, which has adversely affected ISIS revenue and financing of the Mujahideen.”

ISIS decided to impose price controls over the sale of women and spoils, vowing to execute whoever violates those controls, which are as follows:

A (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 40 to 50 years, is for 50,000 dinars.
    The rate of a (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 30 to 40 years, is 75,000 dinars.
    The rate for a (Yazidi or Christian) woman, aged 20 to 30 years, is 100,000 dinars.
    A (Yazidi or Christian) girl, aged 10 to 20 years, is for 150,000 dinars.
    A (Yazidi or Christian) child’s price, aged 1 to 9 years, is 200,000 dinars.
    According to the document, it is not authorized for any individual to purchase more than 3 spoils; except for foreigners like Turks, Syrians and Gulf Arabs.

Reply #2138 - June 14, 2015, 09:02 PM

So YPG is pushing on to take the border crossing which links the ISIL capital Raqqa with Turkey:

Ethnic cleansing claims as Kurds take fight to Islamic State in Syria

Beirut: Kurdish fighters have advanced to the outskirts of a key Syrian border town held by Islamic State, as Turkish forces sought to prevent thousands fleeing the fighting from crossing the frontier.

The Kurdish People's Protection Units (YPG) have edged closer to Tal Abyad, a border town used by jihadists as a gateway from Turkey into Syria's Raqqa province, the Islamic State's stronghold.

The British-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said YPG fighters, backed by Syrian rebels and air strikes from the US-led coalition fighting IS, advanced to within a few kilometres of the town.

Observatory head Rami Abdel Rahman said there were only 150 IS fighters holding Tal Abyad itself, and that they had threatened to withdraw if they did not receive reinforcements from Raqqa.

"But the leadership in Raqqa will not send them reinforcements, because the coalition air strikes have been decimating IS," Mr Abdel Rahman said.

Thousands of displaced Syrians amassed at the frontier, prompting Turkish security forces to use water cannons and fire warning shots to push them away.

After receiving 13,000 Syrian refugees in less than a week, Turkey accused the combined US-Kurdish offensive of driving Arabs and Turkmen out of Syria.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, in one of first public appearances since his party lost its majority in parliamentary elections, accused "the West" of killing Arabs and Turkmen in Syria, and replacing them with YPG militia affiliated with the banned Kurdistan Workers' Party, or PKK, which Turkey and the West consider a terrorist group.

"The West, which has shot Arabs and Turkmens, is unfortunately placing the PYD [a Syrian Kurdish party] and PKK in lieu of them," Mr Erdogan said.

Arabs and Turkmen who have fled Syria  charge that YPG fighters have stolen their homes and livestock, burned their personal documents and claimed the land as theirs.

"They forced us from our village and said to us 'this is Rojava'," the term the YPG uses to describe territory it claims across northern Syria, said Jomah Ahmed, 35, a member of the al-Baqqara tribe. He arrived from the village of al-Fwaida with dozens of members of his extended family before Turkey closed the border.

"They said 'Go to the al-Badiya desert, go to Tadmur, where you belong.'" Tadmur, captured last month by Islamic State, is more than 150 kilometres south-east of Tal Abyad.

Tarik Sulo, the spokesman for the Syrian Turkmen community in northern Syria, said the US bombing support and the YPG ground forces "are changing the demography of the area in an ethnic cleansing". He said Turkmen, an ethnic Turkish minority in Syria, "are losing lands where they have been living for centuries".

The US Central Command said it was looking into the allegations. "As a matter of course, we neither condone any form of ethnic cleansing nor would we willingly support any such activity," said Air Force Colonel Patrick Ryder, a US military spokesman. "But we take any such allegations seriously and will look into them."

A YPG spokesman in Kobane said Kurds there gave a warm reception to Arabs who fled Tal Abyad after Islamic State captured the town a year ago.

The situation is made more complex by the acknowledgment that some Tal Abyad residents took part in IS activities when their villages were captured.

"Many of our sons got involved with the Islamic State," said Abu Khaled, 63, who arrived at the border crossing with his five sons and several dozen grandchildren. "Some joined Koran sessions, and others took up weapons."

A top rebel military official said that if the YPG expulsions continue - some estimates put the number at 40,000 in Hasaka province alone - they will become a recruiting tool for IS.

"Until now we don't know what the [US-led] coalition wants. Does it intend to fight [IS] or empower [IS]?" said General Ahmed Berri, the deputy chief of staff of moderate rebel forces.

The latest accusations come as an al-Qaeda-linked rebel group, the Nusra Front, acknowledged that its fighters were involved in the killing of Druze villagers in north-western Syria this week, saying they had violated orders and would face justice.

Twenty Druze villagers were reportedly killed in the village of Qalb Loze in Idlib province on Wednesday when Nusra Front members opened fire in an incident that spiralled from their attempt to confiscate a house.

The Druze sect is viewed as heretical by the puritanical brand of Sunni Islamism espoused by al-Qaeda and IS.

In a statement, the Nusra Front said "everyone involved in this incident will be presented to a sharia court and held to account for blood proven to have been spilt". It did not give a casualty toll or describe what had happened in "the incident".

In August 2013 then Jabhat al-Nusra reportedly massacred 450 Kurdish civilians in Tel Abyad.

Ayn al-Arab on the left is YPG-controlled Kobani and Ceylan[pınar] æpn the right is a Turkish border town with Ras al-Ayn on the Syrian side which is controlled by YPG.

If YPG takes Tel Abyad they might be able to create an uninterrupted controlled area from Kobani to Iraqi Kurdistan.

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #2139 - June 14, 2015, 10:36 PM

They are very impressive! Love how they are pissing Erdogan off too! Might be able to take over Raqqa eventually too! Insh Allah!
     Reply #2140 - June 22, 2015, 08:30 PM

YPG/YPJ and various local militias continue the push - they have taken Tal Abyad, and refugees are returning from Turkey after their frenzied flight a few days before.

Hundreds of Syrian refugees return to Tel Abyad after border gate reopened

A few propaganda pictures from a Danish Kurdish Facebook page:

They are now pushing for Ain Issa, halfway to the Syrian ISIL capital of Raqqa, together with the other militias:

Syrian Kurds, on the offensive, push deeper into Islamic State territory

Kurdish-led forces advanced on Monday deep into territory in Syria held by Islamic State, showing new momentum after they unexpectedly swiftly seized a border crossing from the jihadists last week.

The Kurds, aided by U.S.-led air strikes and smaller Syrian rebel groups, have pushed to within 7 km (4 miles) of Ain Issa, a town 50 km (30 miles) north of Islamic State's de facto capital Raqqa city, said Redur Xelil, spokesman for the Kurdish forces.

The rapid advance into Raqqa province has defied expectations of a protracted battle between the Kurdish YPG group and Islamic State fighters, who waged a four-month battle for the border town of Kobani, where the Kurds finally defeated the jihadists in January.

Raqqa is the main seat of power in Syria for Islamic State, the group also known as ISIS or ISIL, which has proclaimed a caliphate to rule over all Muslims from territory it controls in both Syria and Iraq.

The United States has been leading an air campaign against the group in both countries since last year. The Kurds have been the most important partner so far for the U.S.-led campaign in Syria, where Washington has far fewer allies on the ground than in Iraq.

The Kurdish front in northern Syria has been one of the few sources of good news for the global campaign against Islamic State since the jihadists made major advances last month in western Iraq and central Syria.

A spokesman for the Pentagon said last week Islamic State forces had appeared to "crack" at the Turkish border town of Tel Abyad, which fell to the YPG in less than two days, cutting Islamic State's supply route from Turkey.

The YPG-led forces were now battling Islamic State on the outskirts of a military base to the southwest of Ain Issa, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which monitors the conflict.

"Now 75 percent of the Liwa 93 is under the control of the (Kurdish led) units. The battles are continuing," Xelil said.

Islamic State has held the base, "Liwa 93", since capturing it from the Syrian military last year. If the Kurds take it, that would mean Ain Issa had effectively fallen, the observatory said. Thousands of people had fled from Ain Issa towards Raqqa city in the last two days, it added.

Some refugees from the Tel Abyad area had accused the YPG of driving Arabs and Turkmen from territory seized from Islamic State. More than 23,000 people had fled northern Syria into Turkey this month, escaping the fighting.

With the fighting having moved on and a border crossing reopening, some of the refugees were returning to Tel Abyad on Monday. Hundreds of Syrians, mostly women and children carrying bags of belongings, returned across the border from the Turkish town of Akcakale.

Kurdish officials deny forcing people out and say such accusations are being made to stir up ethnic strife. The Observatory says there has been no evidence of systematic abuses by the YPG, though there have been individual cases.

The Kurdish advance is alarming the Turkish government, which is worried the growing Kurdish sway in northern Syria could inflame ethnic unrest among its own Kurdish population.

Ankara has conveyed to Washington its concerns about signs of "a kind of ethnic cleansing" in areas captured by Kurds near Tel Abyad.

The Syrian Kurds say they do not want their own state, but see their example of regional autonomy as a model for how to settle the war in Syria and elsewhere in the region. Their cousins in Iraq also have self-rule in an autonomous region.

The Kurdish administration's growing strength has led to friction with the Damascus government, which has tended to avoid direct conflict with the Kurds during the four-year war while maintaining a foothold in areas where the Kurds hold sway.

Tensions have flared in Qamishli, a northeastern city split between Kurdish and government forces. Kurdish forces seized several positions from government control there last week following clashes which Kurdish officials blamed the Syrian government for instigating to stir Arab-Kurdish conflict.

Syrian government officials did not comment specifically on the Qamishli events but have said they suspect some Kurds of harboring separatist aims.

"In general, (the Kurds) and us are friends, but there is no state of permanent harmony," a Syrian government official said by telephone on condition of anonymity.

(Additional reporting by Seyhmus Cakan in Akcakale and Laila Bassam in Beirut; Editing by Peter Graff)

Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #2141 - June 22, 2015, 08:31 PM

Unfortunately they have started blowing up Palmyra.
     Reply #2142 - June 23, 2015, 03:57 PM

Was just reading this...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-crucifies-children-for-not-fasting-during-ramadan-in-syria-10338215.html
     Reply #2143 - June 24, 2015, 12:14 PM

Savagery redefined: Daesh drowns, decapitates ‘spies’   says NEWS FROM SAND LAND

BAGHDAD: A Daesh video released Tuesday showed the terrorists murdering 16 men by drowning them in a cage, decapitating them with explosives and firing a rocket-propelled grenade into a car.

The video, apparently shot in Iraq's Nineveh province, was one of the most brutal yet in a series released by the militants of killings of opponents in areas under Daesh control.  The savage group has executed hundreds of people by gunfire, dozens by beheading, stoned some to death, thrown others from buildings and burned a captured Jordanian pilot alive.

Videos of the killings are a key propaganda tool of the terrorists, used to shock and terrify their enemies as well as to draw in new recruits seeking the most brutal and active militant group.
    The men killed in the latest video are said to be “spies”, with some of them making recorded “confessions”.

First, the militants lead four men to a car and close the doors, after which one fires a rocket-propelled grenade under the vehicle, setting it alight. A militant is later shown locking five men inside a metal cage, which is then lifted by a crane and submerged in what appears to be a dirty swimming pool. Two cameras affixed to the outside of the cage show the men's deaths in the murky water.

The last killings show a militant looping blue detonating cord around the necks of seven kneeling men, after which the explosives are set off and some of the men are decapitated. Meanwhile, the terror group destroyed two ancient Muslim mausoleums in the historic Syrian city of Palmyra, the country's antiquities director said Tuesday.

Maamoun Abdulkarim said Daesh blew up the tombs of Mohammed bin Ali, a descendant of Prophet Mohammed’s (peace be upon him) cousin, and Nizar Abu Bahaaeddine, a religious figure from Palmyra, three days ago.

Bin Ali's burial place is located in a mountainous region four km north of Palmyra, in central Syria.
    Photos published by Daesh depicted two armed men carrying canisters, apparently filled with explosives, walking up the rocky hill to the site.

Abu Bahaaeddine's tomb, nestled in a leafy oasis about 500 meters from Palmyra's ancient ruins, is said to be more than five centuries old. “They consider these Islamic mausoleums to be against their beliefs, and they ban all visits to these sites,” Abulkarim said. Ten days ago, fighters from the group also destroyed a number of tombstones at a cemetery for Palmyra residents, Abulkarim told AFP.

“All tombs with marble designs were destroyed. For them, graves should not be visible,” he said.

that news comes from a country that BEHEADS People  by the writ of saud monkey king in the name of allah sharia ... Sauds are shitting in their pants with in their palaces....

Reply #2144 - June 24, 2015, 12:19 PM

Unbelievable..    : (
     Reply #2145 - June 25, 2015, 10:14 AM

IS has infiltrated and attacked Kobani - perhaps to divert the YPG from their attack on Ain Issa:

ISIS fighters 'driving around Kobani killing civilians'

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region - The Islamic State, or ISIS, has attacked Syria's ethnically Kurdish town of Kobani on Thursday with a wave of car bombs and vehicle-born ground troops, said Rudaw reporter Omar Kalo who is at the scene of the attack.

"Three suicide car bombers detonated their payloads, inflicting heavy casualties among civilians,” said Kalo, who said at least 25 people have been killed by the bombings and more than 75 injured.

The Rudaw reporter said residents had taken up arms to defend themselves and the number of ISIS attackers was unknown due to the intensity of the fighting.

“Groups of ISIS fighters are driving around Kobani's alleys and streets killing civilians,”  said Kalo.  

The first blast occurred as ISIS fighters attacked from three sides of the town, an official from the Kurdish People's Protection Units, or YPG, said on Thursday.

“I saw a woman saying ISIS militants broke into her house and killed all members of her family,” said Kalo.

According to Fathollah Hussaini, a Kurdish political official in Rojava, told Rudaw by phone that ISIS militants used YPG uniforms to sneak into Kobani before the attack.

Kobani was liberated in January after months of heavy fighting. The town is a powerful symbol of Kurdish resistance to ISIS, some referring to it as the "Kurdish Stalingrad."

Danish Kurdish news pages report of 20 civilians having been massacred in the village of Barkh Butan south of Kobani.

Reply #2146 - June 25, 2015, 11:58 AM

IS has infiltrated and attacked Kobani - perhaps to divert the YPG from their attack on Ain Issa:

http://rudaw.net/NewsDetails.aspx?pageid=138794

Kurdish folks  with largest population spread around Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey are the worst sufferers  after 2nd world war  as they had no say in any country..  Although stupid stuff goes around in that community  as it is any wherelse  but their  Kurdish Shia Islam and other Yazidism has more flexible approach to their belief than that SAND LAND SAUD'S ISLAM

Reply #2147 - June 25, 2015, 08:49 PM

Who are the foreign fighters taking on the Islamic State?
     Reply #2148 - June 26, 2015, 12:55 AM

To Many Iraqis, U.S. Isn’t Really Seeking to Defeat Islamic State  says news

BAGHDAD—In a tent city under a highway overpass in Baghdad, refugees from Iraq’s Sunni province of Anbar were unanimous about whom to blame for their misery.

“I hold Americans responsible for destroying Anbar,” said former policeman Wassem Khaled, whose home was taken over by Islamic State, or ISIS, after the Iraqi army fled from Anbar’s provincial capital of Ramadi last month.

“We all know that America is providing ISIS with weapons and food, and that it is because of American backing that they have become so strong,” added Abbas Hashem, a 50-year-old who also escaped from Ramadi and now lives in the makeshift Baghdad camp that is only occasionally supplied with water.

Such conspiracy theories about America’s support for Islamic State are outlandish, no doubt. But they are so widespread that they now represent a political reality with real-world consequences—making it harder for the U.S. and allies to cobble together Iraqi forces that could regain the country’s Sunni heartland from Islamic State’s murderous rule one day...........

well  read it all the link..   i don't think any one should blame Iraqis on what they think about Americans

Reply #2149 - June 26, 2015, 09:36 AM

Perhaps you can't blame the Iraqis given recent history for believing these things, but it seems these conspiracy theories are pretty widespread among people who should probably know better:
    http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/islamic-state-is-a-plot-by-western-countries-victorias-altaqwa-college-principal-tells-students-20150323-1m51a0.html
    The principal of Victoria's largest Islamic school tells students not to join Islamic State because it is a plot by Western countries.

Al-Taqwa College principal Omar Hallak told The Age he believed IS was a scheme by Israel and America to control oil in the Middle East. But he said he did not explicitly mention these countries to students, instead telling them some Western countries were behind IS.

Reply #2150 - June 30, 2015, 07:31 AM

People in that area seem to think "The West" is some sort of god. Everything that happens is our will. A few years ago when they had that drought they even blamed that on us saying we have a machine that controls the weather.

Reply #2151 - June 30, 2015, 07:39 AM

Everything is a conspiracy in the Middle East, from the "fake moon landing" to Jewish Masons controlling the world to 9/11 to Paul McCartney having died decades ago and the current "Paul McCartney" is some guy impersonating him. All these conspiracies and many more flourish in the Muslim world.
     Reply #2152 - June 30, 2015, 07:43 AM

I think I like being thought of as a god. Now I know they think I control the weather I will have them worship me. If I am pleased by their prayers and offerings, I will bring them rain for their harvest.

Reply #2153 - June 30, 2015, 07:52 AM

Are you Jewish?
     Reply #2154 - June 30, 2015, 07:53 AM

Bc Jews are the Westerners with the real power- according to dumb Muslims, not me. I am NOT an anti-Semite!!
     Reply #2155 - June 30, 2015, 07:57 AM

Well I could always convert.

Reply #2156 - June 30, 2015, 08:00 AM

Nah you can't. You are only Jewish if you are born to a Jewish mother. The converts aren't "real" Jews.
     Reply #2157 - June 30, 2015, 08:04 AM

Vaginal discrimination. finmad

Reply #2158 - June 30, 2015, 08:14 AM

Lol it's because they had no way of asserting paternity back in the day.
     Reply #2159 - June 30, 2015, 08:18 AM

But we do now. Also, not the point.

• Previous page 1 ... 70 71 7273 74 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »