Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL

(Read 420933 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 67 68 6970 71 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL
     Reply #2040 - April 30, 2015, 12:18 AM

world war Huh?
     Reply #2041 - April 30, 2015, 12:44 AM

Chilling.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2042 - April 30, 2015, 12:57 AM

That is terrifying zeca, but not unexpected. I predicted a world war was coming 3 yrs ago. I feel it is ramping up now.

Wait, what?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #2043 - April 30, 2015, 06:41 AM

Wait, what?

Well if you have what is written in that article pan out then you would have a world war. Sunni, vs Shia, NATO involved, IS affiliated blocks in Libya and Boko Haram in Nigeria with action against them happening already. Add to this any escalation of the Ukraine thing (basically a proxy war already, Russia vs the West). That added to Yemen as well, as well as situation in Somalia and Kenya. That all seems fairly global to me, a world war has war happening around the world, not always related to one another. In WW2 Japan and Nazi Germany were not fighting for same cause for instance.
     Reply #2044 - April 30, 2015, 06:47 AM

They did later ally though. Can I see that happening? Its possible. It might be that I am a cynic, I just go by the phrase "nowt as queer as folk" as in folk are fucked up and will do anything to achieve aims sometimes.
     Reply #2045 - April 30, 2015, 01:37 PM

Seems more like Cold War, with various small proxy wars going on.
     Reply #2046 - April 30, 2015, 02:10 PM

The fact that Assad has allowed IS to make gains, shows how dictators in the Arab world survive, by making the choice seem to be between them and jihadis.
     Reply #2047 - April 30, 2015, 02:23 PM

Another thing is that reports have been coming out for a long time now, how the Assad regime coordinated with IS.
     Reply #2048 - April 30, 2015, 03:30 PM

It is hard to know who to believe though. Everybody with an agenda says that their enemies are collaborating with ISIS, that includes Assad, FSA, Turkey, Qatar, Saudi, Israel, USA, etc.
     Reply #2049 - April 30, 2015, 05:21 PM

Its healthy to read the news using critical thinking. In the case of Assads collaboration with IS,there are different sources. One type of source was posted by der spiegel,which can be unreliabe.  Another is the US government.Here's a statement by US Secretary of foreign affairs, John Kerry.
    ?That assumption is actually based on a misreading of the political reality in Syria. In fact the Assad regime and Isil are dependent on one and other, that?s why Assad has relentlessly bombed areas held by the moderate opposition while doing almost nothing to hinder Isil?s march.?
    ?Assad and Isil are symbiotic,? added Kerry. ?Isil presents itself as the only alternative to Assad. Assad purports to be the last line of defence against Isil. Both are stronger as a result.?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/17/john-kerry-isis-bashar-assad-symbiotic#img-1

The same view was echoed by Turkish prime minister during a visit to Council of Foreign Relations, who said that Assad and IS were coordinating

Another type of source are people who have family in Syria, who would agree with John Kerrys words.

Does Assad have a motive, what would that motive be and is he capable? Those are the questions I think are relevant.  

It could be argued that John Kerry and others want to spread the view that Assad and IS are collaborating in order to undermine them both.
     Reply #2050 - April 30, 2015, 11:41 PM

Some of the people I tweeted are being taken off the field, one of them just this week. Which makes me think it was stupid trying to debate those barbarians to begin with....
     Reply #2051 - April 30, 2015, 11:46 PM

It's there for other's to see. That counts.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #2052 - May 01, 2015, 12:09 AM

..still dislike the idea of having my tweets stored in some database even if its clear that Im opposing them.Though that might happen to everyone anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_Udb8SYeS0

Here's one of them.I recognized the account
    http://uk.businessinsider.com/a-primary-isis-recruiter-was-identified-as-a-20-something-year-old-journalism-student-in-seattle-2015-4?r=US

It seems that it was channel4 that tracked her down....but she was already on the (f|b|i) radar. The fact that she's called a high ranking officer makes me shake my head.These people are built by the media
     Reply #2053 - May 02, 2015, 05:02 PM

well news at http://aranews.net/2015/05/isis-militants-execute-600-yezidis-northern-iraq/   with this picture says

says on May 2, 2015
    ISIS militants execute 600 Yezidis northern Iraq

ARA News : Erbil, Kurdistan Region – On Friday the so-called Sharia Court of the Islamic State group (IS/ISIS) reportedly executed 600 hostages from the Yezidi community of Shingal (Sinjar) in the Talafar district in northern Iraq.

The group piled the bodies into the well of Alo Antar on al-Ayyadiya highway, local sources reported. Shahin Shingali, a fighter in the ranks of the Peshmerga forces, stated to ARA News that since Friday the IS radicals transferred nearly 700 Yezidi hostages to Talafar.

“Without a direct intervention by the international community, Iraq will be witnessing more genocides against innocent people at the hands of the IS terrorists,” Shingali said.

Aseel al-Nujaifi, governor of Nineveh province in Iraq, confirmed on Friday that the IS terrorists executed hundreds of Yezidi captives.  “A new crime was committed by Daesh (Islamic State) against our Yezidi people on Friday,” al-Nujaifi said in a statement.

“IS gangs executed hundreds of innocent Yezidi prisoners.”

“These terrorists are degrading Islamic religion. Muslim clerics should bear their responsibility to show the public the reality of this terrorist group, demonstrating how it is diametrically opposed to the correct, tolerant teachings of the Islamic religion,” al-Nujaifi added ..

I am not sure HOW MUCH TRUTH IS THERE IN THAT NEWS but that is what it says    And  Asmaa Waguih at http://www.dawn.com/news/1179513/kurdish-women-wage-war-on-daesh   put out the pictures Kurdish women fighting for saving their kith and kin from heroes of Islam.. Off course .Kurdish people also Muslims and follow their own type of Islam..

well so many picture in one article .. read it all at the link.. but heroes of Islam  created by the Islamic intellectuals from east and west joining that ISIS to fight the women folks...  I suggest to heroes of Islam to put on Niqabs to fight thse women folks

Well Kill or get Killed.......

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2054 - May 03, 2015, 03:45 AM

Islamic State: Militants 'kill 300 Yazidi captives'  and that news is from BBC

Several hundred Yazidi captives have been killed in Iraq by Islamic State (IS) militants west of Mosul, Yazidi and Iraqi officials say.

A statement from the Yazidi Progress Party said 300 captives were killed on Friday in the Tal Afar district near the city.  Iraqi Vice-President Osama al-Nujaifi described the reported deaths as "horrific and barbaric". Thousands of members of the religious minority group were captured last year.

so other news post  from middleast news paper is not wrong....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JD508A5PVM

Who are the Yazidis? In 60 seconds - BBC News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WBbIA20eE4

Reply #2055 - May 03, 2015, 12:20 PM

Professor of physics named new leader of ISIS   says News from Jerusalem..

Abed al-Rachman Mustapha, also known as Abu Alaa al-Afri, has been appointed the new leader of ISIS following an emergency meeting convened by the organization's first leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, immediately after he was seriously wounded in an American air-raid that struck the organization's stronghold located in the northwest of Iraq.

Dr Hisham al Hashimi, adviser to the Iraqi prime minister on matters concerning the Islamic State, said that "Afri is the most powerful man in the organization after al-Baghdadi himself." He continued by saying that al-Afri is "more important, and smarter, and with better relationships. He is a good public speaker and strong charisma .

"All the leaders of (ISIS) find that he has much jihadi wisdom, and good capability at leadership and administration," he added.

According to al Hashimi, al Afri was a former physics teacher professor who was born in the city of al-Khidr, an estimated 80 kilometers south of Mosul, and helped establish what would later become the Islamic State while serving as a senior commander within al-Qaida in Iraq.

Not much is known about the the new ISIS leader. According to a report published by the British newspaper The Guardian, he allegedly traveled to Afghanistan in 1998 before making a meteoric rise to the position of senior commander of al-Qaida in Iraq. There he allied himself to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, head of the organization in 2004. After al-Zarqawi's assassination 2010, he took overall leadership responsibilities for Iraqi operations for the terrorist organization.

On Friday,  The Guardian reported that the leader of the Islamic State, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, was left incapacitated after suffering a sever spinal injury after American air raids bombed one of his hideouts last March - though the Pentagon would not acknowledge the raids.

Well either you teach Physics  or you teach Jihad  they  are all same.. it is all teaching..  but how do these guys get such news?

Reply #2056 - May 03, 2015, 12:38 PM

Better question would be asking how they sleep at night. On traumatized Yazidi rape victims covered in oil, injuries and wounds from the physical abuse I guess.

Reply #2057 - May 11, 2015, 09:46 PM

Blue is the new orange.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/perspective/features/2015/05/09/

I wonder why they changed the color. What does blue symbolize?
     Reply #2058 - May 11, 2015, 11:58 PM

Tory?

Reply #2059 - May 12, 2015, 08:47 AM

Al-Baghdadi probably watched Breaking Bad.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #2060 - May 19, 2015, 10:05 PM

The build up to the battle for Ramadi looks like nothing short of a coming sectarian bloodbath.
     Reply #2061 - May 20, 2015, 02:06 AM

Isn't he dead now?

Reply #2062 - May 20, 2015, 08:47 PM

Isn't he dead now?

who cares whether these brutal idiots are dead or alive., I don't care.,   my only problem is  Islamic rogues like these  brain wash children.. desensitize their human senses ., at the end the humanity ends up with these pictures and those lifeless kids..

SOME OF THESE PICTURES ARE BRUTAL..Please don't watch them........... if you  don't like brutalities of these baboons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bf-EI6_-OE

Piece of shit.....  these rogues and their ideology must be flushed down the toilet..  send them down in to their JANNAH toilet

Reply #2063 - May 21, 2015, 12:59 PM

Iraqi army song on the islamic state.Quite a catchy tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbJLppkd26c

دكات بينه دك دكات ولد حيدر علي طحنه they attacked us attacked us but the children of haider made them like flour
    المايكدر علينه ليعادينه who can't beat us should not fight us
    ياروح ماكو بعدج روح نفزح نروح oh soul there is no should after we will we will be happy when we are gone
    والبي زود خلي يلاكينه and who dare for it shall meet us
    هل هل هله العايل نهد حيله oh yah oh yah the evil one we shall humiliate
    ونطحنهم اله طحين we shall turn them into grist
    مشينه وشايلين اكفان we walk we walk carrying weapons
    عراقي العراقي بالحرب دفان Iraqi solder Iraqi solder in the war fight

شعله محزمين حزام مدينة شايلين اعلام a tourch in city carrying flags
    والبصرة اجو طياره and to basra (Iraqi city) we came in air
    تكريت من وصلها الصوت اجاها طاير ابن الكوت Tikrit (Iraqi city) when the voice reached it they came to her in speed the sounds of Kut (Iraqi city)
     شايل غيره مال عماره carrying the ardour of 'amara (Iraqi city)
    هدو شلع للطك خويه ولد الأزرك they fought with anger my brothers the sons of al azrik
    وهجموها وسووها تراب and they attacked them and made it like dust
    نجفنا نجفنا كربلاء أنصار our najaf our najaf (Iraqi shia city) karbala (Iraqi city)  Supporters
    وديالي تصيح يالثار and diala (Iraqi city) screams with revenge

صكاره اني ابن صكار ادو على الشهادة كبار we are destroyers the sons of the destroyers on the martyrdom of the elders
    ما اضم راسي لو ينخوني I will not hid my head even if they are around me
    واضح غيره من السباك والخوه اخو الوفاك the ardour is clear from sabak and the brotherhood of the wafak
    اخو الباشا ترى يسموني the brother of basha they call me
    العبانه مملوحه وخلي يضم روحه the beaten one shall gather his soul
    وكلولي هد ملك الموت and they told me here is the angle of death
    بدينه بدينه ونلاوي كف الكون and his religion in his religion we shall hold the univourse
    اجينه اجينه الليله ميضلون we came we came tonight armed

Reply #2064 - May 23, 2015, 06:44 AM

ISIS logic: "forced sex is not rape"
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3092946/I-rejoiced-sex-slave-forced-sex-ISN-T-rape-thankful-Chilling-rant-twisted-ISIS-jihadi-bride-justifies-kidnapping-abusing-Yazidi-girls.html

I'm pretty sure that "forced sex" is the actual definition of rape

"we stand firm calling to allah all the time,
    we let them know - bang! bang! - coz it's dawah time!"
     Reply #2065 - May 23, 2015, 06:46 AM

Isis claims it could buy its first nuclear weapon from Pakistan within 12 months

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-claims-it-could-buy-its-first-nuclear-weapon-from-pakistan-within-12-months-10270525.html
     Reply #2066 - May 23, 2015, 08:24 PM

WARNING: ISIS execute a young man with a bazooka ..  . says news..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4aSJ-hEgPA

that is one strain of 21st century Islam., .... guy  looks like some one from South Asia .. may be a migrated worker to Iraq..

Reply #2067 - May 23, 2015, 08:30 PM

To the cries of allahu akbar and takbeer.

Reply #2068 - May 25, 2015, 04:12 AM

Iraqi Special Forces First to Flee Ramadi

wow what wusses.

http://www.voanews.com/content/iraqi-special-forces-first-to-flee-ramadi/2788806.html
     Reply #2069 - May 25, 2015, 02:24 PM

well on that heroes of Islam.,    ISIL(whatever) Islamic Scoundrels and Islamic Louts ., the news says

Islamic State murder 400 women and children in seized Palmyra from www.express.co.uk

Syrian soldiers Captured by those Islamic heroes

Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says from   www.independent.co.uk/

Over 200 Kosovars fight for ISIS in Iraq and Syria  that is from www.iraqinews.com

heroes of ISIL from Kosovo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndKGvjVKLsM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=21&v=wJGK1ivJyhw

well they speak fluent Arabic   

• Previous page 1 ... 67 68 6970 71 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »