Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL

(Read 420539 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 66 67 6869 70 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL
     Reply #2010 - April 17, 2015, 02:06 AM

Yeezevee
    I don't get it. Why not an abortion? She is nine. Are they seriously making a nine year old carry a child of rape to term??
     Reply #2011 - April 19, 2015, 11:51 PM

Watched a debate which included Anjem Choudery.This is second time he walks out when he's losing the debate.
     Reply #2012 - April 20, 2015, 12:03 AM

Long article on ISIS strategy in the last 3 years.
    http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/islamic-state-files-show-structure-of-islamist-terror-group-a-1029274.html

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #2013 - April 20, 2015, 03:17 PM

A debate between what seems to be a salafi and Andy Chowdhury.Anjem Chowdhury seems to have little problem embarrasing himself and Islam on Fox News,yet can't seem to handle when questioned.The debate ends around 20 min and the program continues.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXXQ1NeraUA&feature=youtu.be
     Reply #2014 - April 20, 2015, 03:53 PM

Anjem Chowdhury also debated Andalusi
     Reply #2015 - April 20, 2015, 09:04 PM

A debate between what seems to be a salafi and Andy Chowdhury.Anjem Chowdhury seems to have little problem embarrasing himself and Islam on Fox News,yet can't seem to handle when questioned.The debate ends around 20 min and the program continues.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXXQ1NeraUA&feature=youtu.be

What??!! Two co-religionists arguing about what god said in his holy book and it coming down to the interpretation of a single word???!! Well I never!! This is a first.

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #2016 - April 21, 2015, 03:25 PM

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama (AP) — A spokesman for a Muslim couple in Alabama on Monday said their 20-year-old daughter fled a Birmingham suburb to join Islamic State extremists in Syria after being recruited via the Internet.

I guess twitter posts don't embed here

Reply #2017 - April 21, 2015, 03:41 PM

I guess twitter posts don't embed here 

well

well news also says,,  Suhan Rahman, Muthana's ISIS husband, was an Australian jihadi who was killed last month fighting  ...

well  that is life..They think that is only the way to fight for Islam and they went to fight Muslims..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2018 - April 21, 2015, 03:53 PM

ISIS executes three asylum seekers deported by Israel

http://972mag.com/isis-executes-three-asylum-seekers-previously-deported-by-israel/105758/
     Reply #2019 - April 21, 2015, 06:15 PM

Is no one horrified they are making the little girl Carty that child? I'm new here but I hope people here are different from the likes oh ummah forum which would want that??
     Reply #2020 - April 21, 2015, 06:32 PM

Is no one horrified they are making the little girl Carty that child? I'm new here but I hope people here are different from the likes oh ummah forum which would want that??

Sorry what story are you speaking about?

Could you post a link, please?
     Reply #2021 - April 22, 2015, 03:06 AM

http://nypost.com/2015/04/11/isis-impregnates-9-year-old-girl/

There's one. I would be interested to see any reference to the Ummah forum condoning this. We have the news, and I second the request to a link showing the Ummah forum approving this.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #2022 - April 22, 2015, 05:50 AM

Huh?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2023 - April 22, 2015, 12:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq9aRTT7fyU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=96&v=56azfP8yI0E

well ISIS is following Islam  but  it is there own Islam..

CBN  ...CBN..??

Reply #2024 - April 22, 2015, 01:37 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgZDJ4pMPqo

prominent Sydney Imam Sheikh Omar El Banna, the Imam of Masjid Al Noor in Sydney discusses that Islamic scoundrels..  I am afraid non of these Islam preaching fools know the origins of Islam ... and the reason for an unknown Arabic preacher to preach Islam in the middle Pagan,  Christian,  Jewish  folks of Arabian desert of that time..

To change Muslims across the globe, these Islam  preachers must learn to say " QURAN IS NOT WORD OF GOD" but book of its times..   and they must learn to burn the hadith in their mosques

Reply #2025 - April 22, 2015, 06:30 PM

Everyday there is some new fool trying to join ISIS and you can literally fill this thread up with thousands of pages of these cases
     Reply #2026 - April 23, 2015, 03:31 PM

For 400+ years, Sharia states of different sorts have been falling behind Western Europe and other civilizations. A 1000 years stagnation.This needs to be taught in schools to counter the propaganda of those wanting to reestablish the Caliphate.
     Reply #2027 - April 29, 2015, 12:14 AM

Kurds recruiting former US troops to fight ISIS

The Kurdish armed force Peshmerga has launched a program called F.R.A.M.E (Foreigner Registration Assessment Management and Extraction program) aimed at recruiting American and British ex-military men to fight the Islamic State.

Peshmerga has created a website with an application form for potential volunteers in order to make the recruitment process easier. It also provides information as to exactly what the applicants would be doing in Kurdistan (an area on the border of four states: Syria, Turkey, Iraq and Iran) if accepted. The site also gives the Peshmerga an opportunity to examine the background of the candidates and make sure that they are not connected with the IS.

The F.R.A.M.E program’s website describes the selection process, provides candidates with necessary travel information and contains an outline of military service in the Peshmerga.

At first, volunteers must fill in an online form which, among others things, requires them to befriend them on Facebook, describe all prior military service experience and list any medical, allergic or psychological conditions. After confirmation of the candidates, the Peshmerga contacts the servicemen via telephone to become better acquainted with them and to better understand their intentions. If a candidate meets the requirements, they are provided with all necessary information concerning travel documents, flights and even reimbursement for airfare.

According to the F.R.A.M.E. website, when a candidate arrives in Kurdistan, he is picked up from the airport by American or British volunteers and transported to barracks. There he will spend a week getting use to jet lag while getting training and obtaining weapons. They ensure potential volunteers they will be able to maintain contact with their family during this time. After this, the Kurds decide in which unit the volunteer and his skills will be useful. The Kurds also emphasize that there is an important rule – there must be at least two volunteers in one unit.

The Peshmerga says that foreign recruits can stay with them as long as they like, but not less than a month. Kurds also warn the applicants that they are thankful for their willingness to serve, but do not tolerate dishonesty and unprofessionalism.

Kurds have recruited American ex-soldiers before, but the process is reportedly better organized now.

Jordan Matson from Wisconsin, 28, joined the Syrian Kurds last year. “We are what stands between life and death for those behind us. Those who simply want to live in peace. When governments are unwilling to stand for what’s right,” he posted on his page in Facebook page, explaining his decision to serve. He also helped Kurds to recruit more volunteers.

American volunteers say that despite all efforts still it is not easy to travel to Kurdistan.

“When I arrived they were giving me a hard time at the airport because of all the gear I had brought. So, I lied. I flashed an old reserve ID I still had and told them I was on orders. It worked. That was three weeks ago,” a former US Marine told popularmilitary.com.

Another one was stopped by the FBI at a Chicago airport. He was wearing a US Marine Corps globe and anchor on his body armor and did not reveal the name of his unit. “They took my body armor and asked me a few questions. I don’t know how they knew I was coming, but they did,” he said.

The Peshmerga is fighting the Islamic State jihadists in Iraq. They managed to liberate the city of Tikrit in the country's north with the help of Iraqi government troops and support of US-led coalition airstrikes. In January Peshmerga fighters helped the Syrian Kurds from the YPG - the Kurdish People's Protection Unit - to retake the town of Kobani on the Syrian-Turkish border.

Historically Kurds have populated parts of Turkey, Iraq, Iran and Syria. They have been trying - though without success - to establish their own state since 1890s.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #2028 - April 29, 2015, 01:20 AM

Interesting comment from Jamie Read, one of two British ex-soldiers who joined the Peshmerga in November last year.

“I tried to pass onto them some of the basics of military tactics, but they were not interested, because it was in conflict with their ideology,”

Huh?

http://rt.com/uk/234763-british-fighter-isis-returns/

Reply #2029 - April 29, 2015, 05:59 PM

Anyone heard the IS claims about being in Rome waiting for word to strike?

Reply #2030 - April 29, 2015, 06:10 PM

In the upperleft picture, can someone make out if its showing date or hour.If its in a subway/train station, they can probably make out who it is if they have cameras, which they probably do. A closer analysis by professionals might be able to reveal something.
     Reply #2031 - April 29, 2015, 06:25 PM

If Iran defeated IS, I wonder what effect it would have on jihadis
     Reply #2032 - April 29, 2015, 06:28 PM

The girl is unsurprisingly described as being physically and mentally traumatised. Most of the reports I found simply said she was 'receiving medical treatment' , no indication of whether or not a decision has been made, or of how far along she is  There are obviously going to be issues around consent and capacity , she may not want to have an abortion, she might not know what she wants .That  a nine year old can be left in this situation is truly sickening.
       Incidentally when I googled this one of the first sites that came up was a "pro life" group saying that it's terrible that little girls are being raped , but abortion would only 'complicate and worsen the situation'
      The inhumanity of ideologues is truly stunning
     Reply #2033 - April 29, 2015, 08:34 PM

The girl is .....................

yes.. the girl.. girls... girls..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPoGppFokfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBvVCQybu0s

Reply #2034 - April 29, 2015, 08:42 PM

The girl is unsurprisingly described as being physically and mentally traumatised. Most of the reports I found simply said she was 'receiving medical treatment' , no indication of whether or not a decision has been made, or of how far along she is  There are obviously going to be issues around consent and capacity , she may not want to have an abortion, she might not know what she wants .That  a nine year old can be left in this situation is truly sickening.
       Incidentally when I googled this one of the first sites that came up was a "pro life" group saying that it's terrible that little girls are being raped , but abortion would only 'complicate and worsen the situation'
      The inhumanity of ideologues is truly stunning

Was it lifenews?

Tragically, one of the youngest girls was nine-years-old and become pregnant. A Canadian-based social worker said the following about the situation: “This girl is so young she could die if she delivers a baby. Even a caesarian section is dangerous. The abuse she has suffered left her mentally and physically traumatized.”

Unfortunately, these situations are incredibly difficult because the circumstances are unthinkable. But the truth is, abortion only complicates and worsens the conditions for women who’ve been victimized by rape. In fact, numerous medical studies have found that minor women who undergo abortions have a marked increase in substance abuse, suicide, and serious depression as compared to woman who gave birth to their children. One study found that 50% of minor women who had abortions experienced suicide ideation.

As LifeNews previously reported, many women have opened up about abortions they’ve had as minors and what impact it’s made on their lives. Here’s one story of a 16-year-old girl who had an abortion in 1977:

I began to drink heavily and use drugs. I had severe depressions in which I contemplated suicide

etc etc etc.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/04/28/isis-terrorists-rape-and-impregnate-girls-as-young-as-9-forces-them-to-have-abortions/

Reply #2035 - April 29, 2015, 09:59 PM

Animals
     Reply #2036 - April 29, 2015, 10:28 PM

Well, here's a bit of news to brighten up the day. The islamic state and the taliban have declared jihad against each other. If it's true then hopefully they'll wipe each other out.

Reply #2037 - April 29, 2015, 10:53 PM

I saw that a week ago. The word that comes to mind is psyops. Jihadis in Somalia,Pakistan,Syria and maybe now Afghanistan are fighting eachother. While its plausible that its due to their autocratic tendencies, its very likely something else.Their weakness lies in the fact that their not keeping track on who is joining them, which makes infiltration easy, though they take measures to reduce it.
     Reply #2038 - April 29, 2015, 11:40 PM

Secret files reveal the structure of Islamic State

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/islamic-state-files-show-structure-of-islamist-terror-group-a-1029274.html
    .... when the architect of the Islamic State died, he left something behind that he had intended to keep strictly confidential: the blueprint for this state. It is a folder full of handwritten organizational charts, lists and schedules, which describe how a country can be gradually subjugated. SPIEGEL has gained exclusive access to the 31 pages, some consisting of several pages pasted together. They reveal a multilayered composition and directives for action, some already tested and others newly devised for the anarchical situation in Syria's rebel-held territories. In a sense, the documents are the source code of the most successful terrorist army in recent history.

Until now, much of the information about IS has come from fighters who had defected and data sets from the IS internal administration seized in Baghdad. But none of this offered an explanation for the group's meteoric rise to prominence, before air strikes in the late summer of 2014 put a stop to its triumphal march.

For the first time, the Haji Bakr documents now make it possible to reach conclusions on how the IS leadership is organized and what role former officials in the government of ex-dictator Saddam Hussein play in it. Above all, however, they show how the takeover in northern Syria was planned, making the group's later advances into Iraq possible in the first place....

Reply #2039 - April 29, 2015, 11:55 PM

That is terrifying zeca, but not unexpected. I predicted a world war was coming 3 yrs ago. I feel it is ramping up now.
  • Previous page 1 ... 66 67 6869 70 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »