Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL

(Read 420303 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 64 65 6667 68 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • 'Islamic State' a.k.a. ISIL
     Reply #1950 - March 23, 2015, 01:27 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo5_lM79ldM

That is for Leaving Fri Day prayers and that is ISIS

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1951 - March 23, 2015, 05:48 PM

The following is a reply someone left to an Aljazeera piece about Daesh. Usually those kind of comments are of the usual, ignorant type, but this guy/girl, I think, has stated her/his case very well, if a little over simplified. It's a bit long, but some people like long.  What? Smiley

Since Islam was founded 1400 years ago, there are only 3 groups that muslims belong to: (i) silent muslim, (ii) stupid muslim
    and (iii) good muslim. Let me explain.

The silent muslims are those who are enlightened and are quite knowledgeable about the horrors, stupidities, errors,
    superstitions, inequalities, treatment of women, etc. written in the Koran and Hadiths. They have dared to educate themselves
    and seen the Book for what's worth. They are also keenly aware that three biggest crimes one can commit in Islam even in the
    21st century are blasphemy, apostasy, and heresy.The more they know about the true colors of Islam the more they become silent, quiet, subdue, less argumentative, and are afraid to speak out the evils of Islam even when it is before their eyes. He may be the uncle who refuses to interfere when his 16 years old niece is given away to a 60 years old h?rny Arab from Kuwait to be his 4th wife or he may be a father of a 17 years old son who just picks up their TV set from family room and throws it down into a trash can after coming home from a school of indoctrination ranting and raving that it was unislamic. Over the years, his character becomes a total 'hypocrite' trying to appease those around him while finding himself aloof and nonchalant about the situations emanating from idiocies of his faith. He would find himself more and more unfit in his surroundings but continues to live in constant fear of being ostracized or banished. They are everywhere both in Islamic and Western nations. And they are highly informed and are armed with an ability to 'think', 'question' and 'reason'. You may find them among the authors, college professors, doctors, teachers, and some members of Al Saud family in Saudi Arabia who are happy as free birds when abroad drinking and w0manizing. Please note that I do not mean most 'silent Muslims' are utter hypocrites as the Saudi princes. But many do suffer from SS (silent syndrome) and end up
    migrating to the Western World.

Now let us go to the second group or 'stupid Muslims'. Undoubtedly they make up the largest percentage of the Muslim population
    today. While they have the luxury (or misery) of being born into Islamic faith, they refuse to wean themselves from the Mother Faith regardless of the overwhelming evidences depicting the horrors, injustices, and inequalities committed in the name of religion. They are least informed and most ignorant of Islam. However, they would stand firm in defense of their faith at any cost. They are also very prone to 'conspiracy theory'. For instance, after 9/11 attack when almost 'insult-to-intelligent' rumors floated around that 4000 Jews were forewarned and did not come to work at the World Trade Ctr. that morning, this group believed it. When Imams issued a fatwa last year telling the poor African Muslims not to go for medical treatment from Western doctors after they were infected with polio citing that 'Jews' were behind it, they believed it. If one tells them that Billy Graham slept with a nine years old girl, they would believe and condemn him for being a ped?phile with a finger pointing at the Christendom. And next minute if one tells the same person about the Prophet Mohammed sleeping with a girl of same age, this person would defend PM with all kinds of c0ckamamie stories such as 'girls in those time matured fast' or 'she was all  (physically) grown up', etc. As 'ignorance is bliss', they fall into 'I see no evil, I hear no evil' category. They would party. They would drink. They would swear. They would wear Levi jeans while shouting 'death to America'. They would fast. They would pray (most on Friday) They would say things like, "Jihad is only a personal struggle". They would wear hijab to make a statement. They would line up at the Western embassies for a visa to immigrate in search of a better life there. Most significantly, they are intoxicated with feelings of euphoria associated with Islam while at the same time frustrated with their 'left behind' economic status in the World. They wrap themselves in a pack of lies so much for so long they often lose sight of
    the reality. But this 'stupid group' can be helped under the right circumstances. I believe 'mutants' like Mohamed Atta, Shoe
    Bomber, Zakawari all once belonged to this group before graduating to a class of evil. On the other hand, people like your
    neighbors, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, cousins, friends, old and young all belong to this group. They can be 'yanked out' of this cult over the years through education and information, I believe. And thanks largely to internet which enables us to connect with Abdul of Abudabi to Haneef of Hanoi in a matter of second without a disclosure of facial identity. As a result, FFI would be one of many key sources to educate and inform the stupid group of the 'truth' while keeping millions of 'good Muslims' awake and worried for exposing their Islamic lies. In summary, the best way to describe that group is that they are stuck between the Mecca Islam (good) and Medina Islam (evil) with a tendency to lean toward Mecca Islam more while rejecting the Medina Islam when it suits them.

Now the last but not least is the 3rd group or 'good Muslims'. Be afraid. Be very afraid of them. Good Muslims are those who follow the teachings and traditions of the Prophet Mohammed. A couple of quotes that best describe this group are, “men never do evil more cheerfully and completely as they would do from a religious conviction" or “religion is the opium of the mass". In 1997, some innocent tourists including children were at the site of Luxor , Egypt viewing the ruins on a nice sunny day. Next moment a dozen of Islamic fanatics showed up at the scene, cold-bloodedly machine-gunned all 57 tourists while shouting, 'Allahu-Akbar'. According to one eye-witness, two kids were holding down to their mothers' skirts when brutally torn into pieces with bullets. After the killing, the Islamists boarded a bus and prayed at a nearby mosque. The Allah whom they pray makes Al Capone look like Mother Teresa, indeed. Many of these good Muslims have managed to move into your neighborhoods from Amsterdam to Chicago from Karachi to Cape Town . They move around conspicuously often with a smile and cheap cologne, greeting 'salam-malay-kum' to both fellow Muslims and kafirs. Though they know they feel like a fish out of pond in this Najis society, they know it's just temporary. Their true mission is, 'my land is my land; and your land is my land'. While IBM and Microsoft are busy trying to come up the thing for the future, they are preoccupied with the thing of the past. They know they are trapped in the past and feel duty bound to bring everyone 'Back to the Past' more precisely the 7th century period. They live and eat by the Book of 7th century and there is not a d@mn thing we can do about it. Like a giant mental s*****g machine, they pray to prey on the 'weak', 'confused', 'troubled', 'pariah' as well as on other brain-deads such as doctors, engineers, computer n*ts, lab technicians and more. They have their work cut out for them with the 'brain-deads' since the day 'Azan' was sung into their ears in infancy, and on with the systematic indoctrination of lies, deceptions, and fear.
    Last week when Tsunami took the life of a Sweddish boy's mother, he was consoled by his relatives telling the boy that his mommy
    went to Heaven to be with the angels, we freethinkers understood that it was a 'candy-to-child' approach that works with a 6-years-old. Unfortunately, the good Muslims (adults included) take the 'Heaven concept' so literally that they appear to be rushing to the next world while transiting here at this planet. Evidently, they all look like they are just 'existing' rather than 'living' in this world in contrast to other people. The good Muslims have no qualm about killing other human beings with ferocity and barbarity. Take a look at the beheadings committed by them. The worst form of killing. Even the brutal Japanese forces used a sword for a clean cut during WWII. Those savages, under the banner of Al-Sunna (traditions of Mohammed) used a knife to slaughter. The World would not care if the good Muslims are like all believers loving their gods and goddesses, be it moon, sky or trees. But the history shows that their belief in Allah have turned them mad. The other day while riding a subway train, I overheard two black men. Their conversation goes like," man, I don't give a cr?p what they (Muslims) worship...."they  can sit around all day worshipping a rock or shi?"....."as long as they don't pick up this rock and throw at me....". I am certain that is how all kafirs feel about any faith, i.e. 'just don't hurt me to appease the Lord' sentiment. Unfortunately, the rock is coming at our way unless we learn to duck.....before it's too late.Ladies and gentlemen, there you have it.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #1952 - March 23, 2015, 07:26 PM

Since Islam was founded 1400 years ago, there are only 3 groups that muslims belong to: (i) silent muslim, (ii) stupid muslim   and (iii) good muslim. Let me explain

Interesting observation Jack Torrance interesting...Well in my book there are many more categories

Reply #1953 - March 23, 2015, 07:36 PM

Tell us more yeezevee!
     Reply #1954 - March 23, 2015, 08:02 PM

Interesting observation Jack Torrance interesting...Well in my book there are many more categories

I didn't write it btw, but please do enlighten.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #1955 - March 23, 2015, 08:11 PM

Tell us more yeezevee!

Well, Lilyesque  it is not possible to put 1.3 billion Muslim folks in to only three categories.. or three types of Muslims. After all even in those silly hadith books that were written some 1000 years ago,   there were  73 sects in Islam

I didn't write it btw, but please do enlighten.

Jack  when did you notice yeezevee? did you know him before the birth of CEMB??   Cheesy

You see,  I know who wrote that article and when he wrote... see  this list of folks  here..  His name is in that list and I can  tell you that when he wrote that article some of the CEMB members were in their diapers ..lol

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #1956 - March 23, 2015, 08:30 PM

If I understood a word of what you meant, I would make an appropriate comment, but you lost me after the first sentence. Are you an elder from another time by any chance?

PS  - I think you're missing the point. No one is suggesting literally, that there are 3 types of Muslims. 

Ha Ha.
     Reply #1957 - March 23, 2015, 09:44 PM

Are we really pluralistic?  by Shoaib Alam at dhakatribune.com

and End of a Secular Bangladesh? by LIPIKA PELHAM  at nytimes.com..

Reply #1958 - March 23, 2015, 10:18 PM

'Anyways  Jack you didn't answer my question..
    Quote from: Jack Torrance on Today at 12:30 AM
    If I understood a word of what you meant, I would make an appropriate comment, .....'

I did, I said I didn't understand your question.

"Did you know "yeezevee" before you joined/read CEMB? ... lol.... "

Why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person? No, is there any reason why I should have known 'yeezeevee' before? What's lol about it?

(Nutter alarm going off)

"My next problem thatI hopw you could help me is on these two links which talks about butchering of dr. Avijit Roy by the ROGUES OF ISLAM.."

What?I know nothing, and had nothing to do with it. Huh? Next question.

"Are we really pluralistic?  by Shoaib Alam at dhakatribune.com
    and End of a Secular Bangladesh? by LIPIKA PELHAM  at nytimes.com...
    Now question to you is.. who is right and who is wrong..... please help me.. I will answer your questions in detail.."

Never come across those references so have no idea.  Why not start a line of questioning by stating your case first so that people understand what you're trying to say? Coz I don't know why we are on this tangent I'm afraid Huh?

Ha Ha.
     Reply #1959 - March 23, 2015, 10:33 PM

Jack, this is typical Yeez behaviour; takes a while to understand!
     Reply #1960 - March 24, 2015, 12:13 AM

I genuinely hate these people. Conspiracy nutheads.

I like you, Minimow. Always bracing, frequently spot on.
     Reply #1961 - March 24, 2015, 10:49 AM

'Anyways  Jack you didn't answer my question..
    Quote from: Jack Torrance on Today at 12:30 AM
    If I understood a word of what you meant, I would make an appropriate comment, .....'

[b]I did, I said I didn't understand your question.[/b]

"Did you know "yeezevee" before you joined/read CEMB? ... lol.... "

[b]Why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person? No, is there any reason why I should have known 'yeezeevee' before? What's lol about it?[/b]

(Nutter alarm going off)

"My next problem thatI hopw you could help me is on these two links which talks about butchering of dr. Avijit Roy by the ROGUES OF ISLAM.."

[b]What?I know nothing, and had nothing to do with it. ??? Next question.[/b]

"Are we really pluralistic?  by Shoaib Alam at dhakatribune.com
    and End of a Secular Bangladesh? by LIPIKA PELHAM  at nytimes.com...
    Now question to you is.. who is right and who is wrong..... please help me.. I will answer your questions in detail.."

[b]Never come across those references so have no idea.  Why not start a line of questioning by stating your case first so that people understand what you're trying to say? Coz I don't know why we are on this tangent I'm afraid ???[/b]

Jack ... Jack Torrance forget and forgive me for what I said ,,let me edit the post...

I only needed those two references in that post .. rest was gibberish., Well I thought you picked up an old article (2005) from a site that I was very active and I was guessing you read my posts from that site..

please continue to write.....  

Hmmm.. great news great news to read

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_94v19nZ_E

we just need to add ISIS to that equation...

Reply #1962 - March 24, 2015, 11:22 AM

Potent threat: Like the Nazis, Isis fanatics are anti-semitic, with a belief in their own racial superiority

Imagine a world in which a young man is locked in a cage, has petrol showered over him and is set alight to be burnt alive.

Imagine the triumphant jeering of an audience that has gathered to witness this. Imagine, also, a 12-year-old child with elated determination on his features shooting at close range a kneeling man with his arms tied behind his back.

Then picture the spectacle of a hundred beheadings of victim after victim in humiliating uniforms, their hands and feet bound, kneeling with their backs to their black-robed executioners who wield knives to cut their throats as though they were sacrificial lambs.

Picture queues of helpless men and women being marched by zealous executioners who nail them to wooden crosses and crucify them, howling and bleeding to death as crowds watch.

Then picture thousands of girls and women, their arms tied, being marched by hooded and armed captors into sexual slavery. And then, if that is not enough, picture men being thrown off cliffs to their deaths because they are accused of being gay.

Yes, all these scenes could have taken place in several continents in the medieval world, but they were captured on camera and broadcast to anyone with access to the internet. These are scenes, of yesterday, today and tomorrow in our own world.

I have always distrusted abstractions and have turned into writing what I could discover and explore for myself.  So I must begin by admitting that I have not recently travelled in those regions threatened by barbarism – the Middle East, the north west of Africa, in pockets of Pakistan and in the Islamic countries of south eastern Asia.

However, in the 1980s and early 1990s I undertook to examine the ‘revival’ of Islam that was taking place through the revolution in Iran and the renewed dedication to the religion of other countries.
    I travelled through Iran, Pakistan, Malaysia and Indonesia attempting to discover the ideas and convictions behind this new ‘fundamentalism’.

My first book was called Among The Believers and the second, perhaps prophetically, Beyond Belief. Since those books were written, the word ‘fundamentalism’ has taken on new meanings.
    As the word suggests, it means going back to the groundings, to the foundations and perhaps to first principles. It is used to characterise the interpretation given to passages of the Koran, to the Hadith, which is a collection of the acts in the life of the Prophet Mohammed and to an interpretation of sharia law.

However, the particular fundamentalist ideology of ‘Islamist’ groups that have dedicated themselves to terror – such as Al Qaeda, Boko Haram and now in its most vicious, barbaric and threatening form the Islamic Caliphate, Isis or the Islamic State (IS) – interprets the foundation and the beginning as dating from the birth of the Prophet Mohammed in the 6th Century.This fundamentalism denies the value and even the existence of civilisations that preceded the revelations of the Koran.

It was an article of 6th and 7th Century Arab faith that everything before it was wrong, heretical. There was no room for the pre-Islamic past. So an idea of history was born that was fundamentally different from the ideas of history that the rest of the world has evolved.

In the centuries following, the world moved on. Ideas of civilisation, of other faiths, of art, of governance of law and of science and invention grew and flourished.  This Islamic ideological insistence on erasing the past may have survived but it did so in abeyance, barely regarded even in the Ottoman Empire which declared itself to be the Caliphate of all Islam

well that and more ...lot more .. what Naipaul writes at dailymail.co.uk.. read it all at the link...

Reply #1963 - March 24, 2015, 12:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo5_lM79ldM

That is for Leaving Fri Day prayers and that is ISIS

gotta love the comments though.... the exact reason why ISIS can continue.... *sigh*

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #1964 - March 24, 2015, 01:30 PM

Jack ... Jack Torrance forget and forgive me for what I said ,,let me edit the post...
    I only needed those two references in that post .. rest was gibberish., Well I thought you picked up an old article (2005) from a site that I was very active and I was guessing you read my posts from that site..

Ah, okay, a misunderstanding, you're forgiven Wink No, as I said in the post, it was a comment left yesterday on a story regarding Daesh.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #1965 - March 24, 2015, 04:29 PM

.........you're forgiven Wink .........

Thank you Jack Torrance., but that is not good enough ., what is needed from you is asking allah god for forgiving me for what I say here ..

Oh allah oh god oh all knowing oh all powerful  Oh piece of shit
    where are you?  why can not you kill the bastards who chained that little girl
    why can not you kill the dogs that  beat a fallen mother of the a girl who is trying to protect her ?

Reply #1966 - March 24, 2015, 04:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=119&v=kOOYR1_1Zzw

I  need to drill something in to that Bald headed Muslim fool who was born in Pakiatn... Let me find where he is now...  Fools like that is directly responsible for innocent Muslim kids joining Islamic terror networks..

so how many of you   know the Blue dressed bright Eye who pins down that bald headed bum??

well ..

And I see that Usama Hasan. He gets in to trouble with some momins

And Ramadhan Foundation   bald head

Reply #1967 - March 25, 2015, 12:40 AM

Twitter and Facebook should remove the ability to block or mute for jihadis and also non violent types of islamism, so the ideology can be challenged more effectivly.
     Reply #1968 - March 26, 2015, 01:22 AM

One thing they never answered was how they could trust the sahaba after they went into civil war.
     Reply #1969 - March 26, 2015, 01:34 AM

One thing they never answered was how they could trust the sahaba after they went into civil war.

Because there is no sahaba in Quran and  THERE WAS NO SAHABA during alleged life time of Muhammad, because there was No Muhammad unless you add stories from Hadith.  Burn and bury the hadith you will bury the sahaba.  A careful analysis of early Islamic history tells me, this sahab  was nothing but warlords of early Islam.  And they were responsible for creating a cartoon character Hadith Muhammad and adding some junk to original Quran from early Islam preacher .

Actually that guy early Christianity reformer or "Muahammad" was no Islamic  preacher but an unknown Bible reformer of 6th century.  

Reply #1970 - March 26, 2015, 09:14 AM

Actually that guy early Christianity reformer or "Muahammad" was no Islamic  preacher but an unknown Bible reformer of 6th century.  

What makes you say that?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #1971 - March 26, 2015, 09:35 AM

What makes you say that?

because that is all what I see in Quran.  After reading Quran innumerable times that is all what I see. rest is silly stories ..singing little songs in Arabic ..silly chit chat and utter nonsense QSD 

NOW TO DO THAT YOU HAVE TO THROW OUT EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING OUT OF ISLAM EXCEPT QURAN.. I mean hadith/sunnah/Sahaba bull shit should go in to trash... good bad ugly.. all the alleged stories of  Muhammad from sunni ,  shia   tom dick  Mary sources must be thrown out of Islam..

Reply #1972 - March 28, 2015, 11:26 AM

US drops 60,000 propaganda leaflets on Islamic State de facto capital Raqqa

By Ruth Sherlock, Beirut
    8:47PM GMT 27 Mar 2015

America ups its stakes in the propaganda war against Isil with graphic cartoons

The United States has upped the stakes in its propaganda battle with the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil), dropping 60,000 leaflets over Raqqa, the jihadists "capital" in Syria, designed to convince its members to defect.

The paper slips are imprinted with a graphic cartoon, depicting a monstrous-looking Isil fighter, feeding a procession of scared looking men into a meat grinder.

A sign overhead, says "Daesh Recruiting Office" - using the Arabic acronym for Isil - intending to send the message that anyone who joins the jihadist group is destined to die a grim death.

The leaflets were dropped from an F-15E Strike Eagle fighter jet on the 16 March, the United States Central Command has confirmed.

The "leaflet bomb", as the strategy has sometimes been referred to in the past, marks an escalation in the Pentagon's bid to weaken the grip of the extremist group, which now controls swathes of northern Syria and Iraq,

It comes after the US State Department has already launched a social media war with the group, seeking to curb the group’s ability to recruit foreign fighters online.

The Centre for Strategic Counterterrorism Communications (CSCC), an experimental unit in the State Department, last year began running social media accounts to convince young would-be jihadists not to enlist.

The accounts in English, Arabic, Urdu and Somali posts stream of images of the aftermath of US airstrikes against the jihadists as a warning of what of the fate that awaits them.

Following the first wave of coalition bombing runs against Isil in Syria, one State Department account posted pictures of the corpses of four jihadists with the message: "Strikes against [Isil] in Syria mark major step towards getting job done".

Leaflet usage by the US military has a history that dates back generations. It was also used in the more recent conflicts of Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.

Last month the Iraqi government also adopted the trend, dropping leaflets on Mosul, the country's third city, now under Isil control, vowing that liberation would come "soon".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11500832/US-drops-60000-propaganda-leaflets-on-Islamic-State-de-facto-capital-Raqqa.html

The leaflet dropped on Raqqa by US planes shows ISIL recruits being fed into a meat grinder

Reply #1973 - March 28, 2015, 05:50 PM

"US drops 60,000 propaganda leaflets on Islamic State de facto capital Raqqa"

It'll provide them with a few laughs, and in a few years, will be worth quite a bit on ebay Smiley They'd be better off dropping leaflets offering a reward for anyone who rings a number to grass on weapons storage facilities, various HQ's, homes of VIP's etc.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #1974 - March 29, 2015, 12:07 AM

When I debated jihadis on twitter, there were utterly repugnant pictures that was posted to anybody who was talking to them. The pictures seemed to have been on atrocities commited by jihadis....
     Reply #1975 - March 30, 2015, 07:18 PM

No......no....NOOOOOOOO!!!!.........

fuck you isis...

FUCK U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsH3sYRRieo

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #1976 - March 30, 2015, 07:40 PM

fuck you isis...

FUCK U

try this from today..   and watch these..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgyLNNXwc94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOQKwIKeAvQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otmjuCZT_MI

Reply #1977 - March 30, 2015, 10:38 PM

fuck you isis...

FUCK U

Better start using that force bro  Cheesy
     Reply #1978 - April 01, 2015, 07:34 PM

ISIS  militants 'enter Yarmouk refugee camp' in Syrian capital  says BBC news

Islamic State (IS) militants have entered the Palestinian refugee camp Yarmouk in Damascus, activists and Palestinian officials say. Clashes erupted between the militants and groups inside the camp, with IS seizing control of large parts of the camp, reports said.  The UN says about 18,000 Palestinian refugees are inside the camp.  IS militants have seized large swathes of territory in eastern Syria and across northern and western Iraq. But this is the group's first major attack near the heart of the Syrian capital.

Now we are taking Hello AMRIKA .. HELLO ISRAEL    let us go to war against Iran   and HELP ISIS  to take over Syria/Iraq/Jordan... and and Saudi Arabia  ..  after that we can leave Iran and start a bigger war against ISIS.. ..

And this is the life in that  Yarmouk Camp Syria  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob86opnaFCc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A2WcEAWen4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vju5vdsIt8

That is the  refugees  from Palestine  in that camp....  better would be going back to Palestine..

this fukkking planet.....  damn life...  human life in 21st century..

Reply #1979 - April 01, 2015, 10:22 PM

That is what bloody wars do to Children.,   that is four-year-old  Hudea at the Atmeh refugee camp in Syria.. Read about Gudea here

• Previous page 1 ... 64 65 6667 68 ... 79 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »