Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Bisexuality

(Read 30615 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #120 - September 13, 2014, 11:26 PM

How does a lesbian look like Huh? Is there a standard shape they come in?

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #121 - September 13, 2014, 11:39 PM

^ I've tried playing that game once, the only sign I can give you is that if their tongue is touching another woman's tongue or vagina, she could possibly be a lesbian.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #122 - September 14, 2014, 12:12 AM

I have realised it is related to mood with me. If feeling down > women, if feeling uber happy > men.

Completely unrelated question here; how does one get you into an uber happy mood?

Hi
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #123 - September 14, 2014, 12:13 AM

^ I've tried playing that game once, the only sign I can give you is that if their tongue is touching another woman's tongue or vagina, she could possibly be a lesbian.

Lol

Hi
  • Re: Bisexuality
     Reply #124 - September 14, 2014, 10:04 AM

Short hair, smallish breasts and a blazer. Everyone knows all lesbians loooove blazers.
    Basically Ellen Degeneres
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #125 - September 14, 2014, 11:27 PM

When I was younger, my family refused to walk down the street with me because I'd shaved my head. They said I looked like a lesbian.  Cry

I hate stereotypes!

On a more serious note, I would love some other people's personal opinion on this: I am a female attracted to females, but yet I am very obsessed with getting pregnant and having children (I love children), so I usually end up dating men. I'm not sexually attracted to men, but have sex with them only to get pregnant. Does that make me bisexual or lesbian?

The misspelling in my name is intentional, because I'm an idiot and I can't spell properly. But I'd probably also say that even if it was a mistake. Does that clear things up?
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #126 - September 14, 2014, 11:35 PM

You can have a family and kids and still have a partner of the same sex.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #127 - September 14, 2014, 11:38 PM

So even though you're all settled down and married, you'd be upset if she were also?

Btw I've talked with a lot of people who have that "special" someone in their past they can't forget. Even though they love their current partner and have settled down with family and kids even. Don't know why that is, though.

• Bisexuality
     Reply #128 - September 14, 2014, 11:49 PM

The one that got away. Grin

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #129 - September 15, 2014, 12:00 AM

Quote from: Cornflower
    You can have a family and kids and still have a partner of the same sex.

If you're talking about visiting a fertility clinic and choosing a donor, that's not something I could ever afford. Having sex with men (provided they are tested for sexually transmitted diseases) is a very affordable way of getting pregnant.

In fact, I could settle down with a man and have sex with him for this reason, yet I could never actually be sexually attracted to him. I would still respect him as a friend. Would this make me a bi-sexual? Or would I be a lesbian who is just using a man to get what I want (and him using me for sex)?

By the way, I love your little video, underneath your name, Cornflower. It's rather sexy!

The misspelling in my name is intentional, because I'm an idiot and I can't spell properly. But I'd probably also say that even if it was a mistake. Does that clear things up?
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #130 - September 15, 2014, 12:20 AM

Then it would be better to actually find a guy who would be willing to act as a donor.

Personally, I don't label people's sexuality. In the end it has to do with who you're attracted to and with whom you fall in love with. Both emotionally and/or physically.

• Bisexuality
     Reply #131 - September 15, 2014, 12:27 AM

If you're talking about visiting a fertility clinic and choosing a donor, that's not something I could ever afford. Having sex with men (provided they are tested for sexually transmitted diseases) is a very affordable way of getting pregnant.

In fact, I could settle down with a man and have sex with him for this reason, yet I could never actually be sexually attracted to him. I would still respect him as a friend. Would this make me a bi-sexual? Or would I be a lesbian who is just using a man to get what I want (and him using me for sex)?

By the way, I love your little video, underneath your name, Cornflower. It's rather sexy!

You don't have to go the anonymous donor route, although it does work for a lot of lesbian couples and single women and heterosexual couples too.

You could look into some kind of co-parenting setup if you have a gay guy friend who also wants to have biological kids. Or, you can go the adoption route - there are lots of kids out there who need loving families.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #132 - September 15, 2014, 12:44 AM

Why gay?

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #133 - September 15, 2014, 12:48 AM

Thank you Cornflower and Allat, for your thoughtful replies. To be honest, it's just nice to hear a friendly reply from someone that isn't lecturing me on how gay parents aren't healthy for children. Rural Australia is very conservative. The other thing I'm always hearing from people here is how tattoos are a form of self-harm and why would I (a female) want to make myself ugly like that.

Adoption in Australia requires you to be heterosexually married. Since I live in a very remote area, I am the only gay/bi-sexual person I have ever met in real life. I live rurally because the rent is affordable.

Enough of my whinging! I'm off to check out some pics of sexy females on the net, although I'll probably just make myself feel guilty about it, stupid person I am! I'm beyond help!

• Bisexuality
     Reply #134 - September 15, 2014, 12:55 AM

Why gay?

I guess theoretically it could be done with a straight guy too. But if he has other kids later in his life with another partner, it could cause complications for him and you all... depending on how involved you would have wanted him to be in your kids' life.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #135 - September 15, 2014, 01:00 AM

I never feel shame for my sexuality nor desires. Even things I feel are "wrong" according to my own moral compass for whatever reasons, because that is how/who I am, are not shameful for me. As a rational and sane being I know certain things are supposed to stay fantasies, for various reasons. My fantasies are my own, and there are no mind readers who are gonna judge me for any of them.

• Bisexuality
     Reply #136 - September 15, 2014, 01:01 AM

I guess theoretically it could be done with a straight guy too. But if he has other kids later in his life with another partner, it could cause complications for him and you all... depending on how involved you would have wanted him to be in your kids' life.

When you say co-parenting do you mean living together and raising the child together or more like shared custody?

• Bisexuality
     Reply #137 - September 15, 2014, 01:12 AM

When you say co-parenting do you mean living together and raising the child together or more like shared custody?

Different set ups work for different people. There are people, some I know, others I know about through articles and books and studies I've read, who do make a live-in relationship work. There are polyamorous households too where children are raised together by bio and non-bio parents. Shared custody and live-in parental-friendship (or more intimate) relationships all have their own complications that need to be worked out.

The useful thing about being a queer/bi/gay/polyamorous parent is that you have to plan out a lot of things beforehand, and you think about various scenarios and what you, your kids and your family will need, before you have the kids (usually). Unlike in old-school, traditional relationships where everyone follows a pre-set formula because that's what is expected of you, or where people are not encouraged to really think things through deeply before having kids.

• Bisexuality
     Reply #138 - September 15, 2014, 01:17 AM

Thank you Cornflower and Allat, for your thoughtful replies. To be honest, it's just nice to hear a friendly reply from someone that isn't lecturing me on how gay parents aren't healthy for children. Rural Australia is very conservative. The other thing I'm always hearing from people here is how tattoos are a form of self-harm and why would I (a female) want to make myself ugly like that.

Adoption in Australia requires you to be heterosexually married. Since I live in a very remote area, I am the only gay/bi-sexual person I have ever met in real life. I live rurally because the rent is affordable.

You've come to the right place here then.  Nobody here will harass you for being gay/bi or having or wanting tattoos. If anyone does, let us know. Smiley

• Bisexuality
     Reply #139 - September 15, 2014, 01:28 AM

Quote from: Allat
    You've come to the right place here then.  Nobody here will harass you for being gay/bi or having or wanting tattoos. If anyone does, let us know.

Thank you so much for this! I would say "Bless You", but that is too religious. What is the Athiest way to wish someone well? Anyone?

• Bisexuality
     Reply #140 - September 15, 2014, 01:34 AM

Depends on the atheist.

• Bisexuality
     Reply #141 - September 15, 2014, 01:39 AM

I tend to generally just go for hugs. far away hug

• Bisexuality
     Reply #142 - September 16, 2014, 03:46 PM

Completely unrelated question here; how does one get you into an uber happy mood?

Things going my way, hormones correctly balanced, good food, not overeating/slightly undereating (strange I know) and being complemented a lot and feeling tha lurve!

Also, hellooooooo musivore! Long time no seeeee!
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #143 - September 16, 2014, 03:57 PM

slightly undereating...

Strangely, I feel better when I am hungry lol.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #144 - October 04, 2014, 08:19 PM

sexually im attracted to men, which makes me a Gay. but sometimes i feel this indescribable feeling with girls. but to be honest i really want to build my own family... wife and kids... even tho i dont believe in a marriage anymore but still, i really want to make a cute little family *sigh*

but i dont know yet, i've never had sex before THANKS TO ISLAM  finmad
    i think i should get some with.. maybe both gender lol and then find out which one suit me the best.
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #145 - October 04, 2014, 08:25 PM

Go for it Indostic. Don't have to be straight to have a family, at least in the UK.
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #146 - October 04, 2014, 08:44 PM

Go for it Indostic. Don't have to be straight to have a family, at least in the UK.

and that what makes me considering to move to western society since they're more open-minded than here in my country. but i dont know... i love my country way too much to leave it.

i have plan to take my master degree overseas and UK is one of my options, maybe there i can broaden my sexual experience.
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #147 - October 04, 2014, 08:47 PM

parrot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-2AXXWRB4w&feature=player_embedded

• Bisexuality
     Reply #148 - October 04, 2014, 09:18 PM

Things going my way, hormones correctly balanced, good food, not overeating/slightly undereating (strange I know) and being complemented a lot and feeling tha lurve!

Also, hellooooooo musivore! Long time no seeeee!

Have I ever told you how wonderful you are? You're always lovely and chirpy to just about everyone. And I've never seen anyone chirp in so much just to let someone know that you like or agree with their posts. That's a lovely lift to anyone.

On top of that, I have noticed since my return how happy and balanced you have been. That must be a sign that you are eating prefectly and that your hormones are perfectly in check. Glad things are going so well for you. If there was an Allah, I'd sacrifice a goat tomorrow, and ask him to keep you this way forever.

Right, that should help make Lily uber-happy, and thus cut out 50% of the competition Smiley

And I'm well Lily, thank you for asking. I missed this earlier.

Hi
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #149 - October 04, 2014, 11:55 PM

Have I ever told you how wonderful you are? You're always lovely and chirpy to just about everyone. And I've never seen anyone chirp in so much just to let someone know that you like or agree with their posts. That's a lovely lift to anyone.

On top of that, I have noticed since my return how happy and balanced you have been. That must be a sign that you are eating prefectly and that your hormones are perfectly in check. Glad things are going so well for you. If there was an Allah, I'd sacrifice a goat tomorrow, and ask him to keep you this way forever.

Right, that should help make Lily uber-happy, and thus cut out 50% of the competition Smiley

And I'm well Lily, thank you for asking. I missed this earlier.

Gratitude! And awesomesauce you are well good innit!

*hugs*
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »