Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Bisexuality

(Read 30617 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #90 - August 03, 2014, 02:33 PM

^ sounds like a dating ad lol    : )  sure there's a thread for dating somewhere ?
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #91 - August 03, 2014, 02:51 PM

I havnt contributed much on CEMB.. however, Im bisexual 30yo exmuslim from London. Always wanted to meet other exmuslim gay/bi guys. im 5'9, green hazel eyes, fair skin, 75kg, toned slightly hairy body, Iranian/Pakistani mixed. :-P would love to hear from all my sexy kafir x Amir x

this isn't a dating site dude.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• Bisexuality
     Reply #92 - August 03, 2014, 02:58 PM

lol well its an open forum   Huh?
    im more likely to get to know exmuslim bi/gay guys here than any "dating site".  grin12

I testify there is no god especially Allah and mohammed was just a pimp.

Im ex-muslim, ex-shia, 28yo iranian/paki mixed bi guy recently free from all religious bullshit. Anyone similar?
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #93 - August 03, 2014, 02:59 PM

but I see you point, sorry if I upset anyone. x

I testify there is no god especially Allah and mohammed was just a pimp.

Im ex-muslim, ex-shia, 28yo iranian/paki mixed bi guy recently free from all religious bullshit. Anyone similar?
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #94 - August 03, 2014, 03:03 PM

Hey no probs Smiley  there is some kind of dating thread somewhere im sure ?

X
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #95 - August 03, 2014, 03:09 PM

25 yo hungry male, filthy even after showers. Looking for scalpel blades.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #96 - September 03, 2014, 01:34 AM

QUEER EXMUSLIMS REPRESENT!  Punk
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #97 - September 03, 2014, 09:12 AM

I havnt contributed much on CEMB.. however, Im bisexual 30yo exmuslim from London. Always wanted to meet other exmuslim gay/bi guys. im 5'9, green hazel eyes, fair skin, 75kg, toned slightly hairy body, Iranian/Pakistani mixed. :-P would love to hear from all my sexy kafir x Amir x

this isn't a dating site dude.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #98 - September 03, 2014, 04:04 PM

asbie, i didnt know u were attracted to things. tell me more Shocked

Dogs never bite me - just humans. ~ M. Monroe

Religions seem to cause more grief than good.

Exmuslim Chat
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #99 - September 03, 2014, 07:56 PM

I said I was looking for scalpel blades, not that I was attracted to them.  Cheesy

And my lab partners were exceedingly sensible so I don't need them anymore.  Smiley

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #100 - September 03, 2014, 08:01 PM

Aaawww, I thought you were into some really kinky shit there . What a disappointment. sad

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #101 - September 03, 2014, 08:05 PM

Tongue

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #102 - September 03, 2014, 09:29 PM

its no problem to have a fetish on blades my friend asbie Smiley we totally dont understand.   yes

Exmuslim Chat
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #103 - September 03, 2014, 09:41 PM

How about a dating section, we have sections for everything else on here urdu poetry...

Actually its just too unsafe scrub that!

Late Eid Mubarak, Where's my eidee present ?
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #104 - September 04, 2014, 05:37 AM

I think we already have a dating section, I am pretty sure no one has hooked up though.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #105 - September 04, 2014, 10:21 AM

regarding my sexuality, I feel like a flaming lesbian trapped in a male body Cheesy. So, here ya have it, quite the heterosexual here.

Anyway I find it interesting that there seems to be quite a high number of bi-curious/bisexual/gay people over here.. I wonder if this had anything to do with why you many became murtads.

Just look at the sun and the moon, rotating around the earth perfectly! Out of all the never ending space in the universe, the sun and moon ended up close to earth rotating around it perfectly.!!

• Bisexuality
     Reply #106 - September 04, 2014, 10:59 AM

Definitely not. Sexuality had nothing to do with it, at least not for me Grin But I think thata lot of people in general are what you would call "bi-curious". I think that a person's sexuality is very often fluid throughout  life, and that it is often (not always) social norms that define what you "can" and "cannot" feel or do. I love men, I really do. But I also love the female body, and I am attracted to some women. However, I have never felt any romantic feelings for a woman the same way I've felt for a man IRL. In the end, you never know. I don't identify as anything, whether that be heterosexual, bisexual, bi-curious or whatever. I rather not label myself, just being me and doing what feels right Smiley

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #107 - September 04, 2014, 12:14 PM

^

I went to a shop yesterday and i saw a calendar. with a damn hot lady on it. its a hot women calendar and i so so so wanna have it. i nearly melted cuz of the sexiness i saw :O it was just so.... perfect *_*

Exmuslim Chat
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #108 - September 04, 2014, 01:49 PM

Sometimes you see a woman you wanna be, and wanna be with. But I would never label myself bisexual, and I really like men a lot more Smiley

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #109 - September 04, 2014, 11:05 PM

what about... shemales?

Exmuslim Chat
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #110 - September 05, 2014, 12:15 AM

Sometimes you see a woman you wanna be, and wanna be with. But I would never label myself bisexual, and I really like men a lot more Smiley

Same here 

Once is a while I'll see a guy and think DAMN! he is hot hot hot.  Although I would want to make out and experiment with one of those men I don't feel the same lust towards men as women.   

But some people insist that you can't be straight if you ever feel you want to get it on with another man but I'm not really bisexual either.

I sometimes use the term bi-curious because it says that you are not bisexual but are interested in some level of sexual activity with the same sex. 

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #111 - September 05, 2014, 03:44 AM

what about... shemales?

That's an offensive term/slur btw
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #112 - September 05, 2014, 10:38 AM

I love men, I really do. But I also love the female body, and I am attracted to some women. However, I have never felt any romantic feelings for a woman the same way I've felt for a man IRL.

I felt that way too for a long time, but now I think that, in my case, I just tend to find men who are into me and whose personality I like far more often than the one or two women who meet all the criteria and come out of left field. That almost never happens, so all of my lovers have been men, and I never really expected to date a woman.

Still, when I look back on all the people I've been interested in over the years, or dated, or had crushes on, the appeal is dead by now for most of them, but the one I can't forget about and who I know I'd be illogically bummed out over if I found out she settled down was a woman. I'd reckon the odds of that happening again, though, are pretty low.
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #113 - September 10, 2014, 05:46 PM

So even though you're all settled down and married, you'd be upset if she were also?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #114 - September 10, 2014, 05:52 PM

"Illogically" is the key word here, I think.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #115 - September 10, 2014, 05:58 PM

Yes and yes.
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #116 - September 12, 2014, 12:54 AM

I have realised it is related to mood with me. If feeling down > women, if feeling uber happy > men.
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #117 - September 12, 2014, 03:49 AM

Interesting.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #118 - September 13, 2014, 08:34 PM

what about... shemales?

"Ours is the age which is proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to."
    هذا من فضل جدي
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #119 - September 13, 2014, 09:15 PM

I change my mind depending on who I'm crushing on. When I came to terms with the fact I liked women, I thought I'd been a lesbian in denial my whole life and my lady thirst was unreal. It was like having a chocolate fudge cake after a ten year diet, I ate the cake, licked the plate and sucked that chocolatey goodness off all of my fingers. After a few months I realised I still like men too. 
    Only ever told someone I'm bisexual and acted on my lesbian tendencies in person once, and I got told 'I don't look like a lesbian.' Like that's meant to be a compliment? 
    I'm getting brave with the anonymity of this forum lol.
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »