Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Bisexuality

(Read 30595 times)
  • 12 3 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Bisexuality
     OP - May 22, 2014, 09:20 AM

Just wondering if there are any other Ex-Muslim Bisexuals. I'm predominatly attracted to females but I'm also attracted to males (it's like 79% for females and 21% for males).

I was always attracted to both guys and girls since I was a kid but I keep telling myself that I wasn't gay since I also liked girls. I tried to trick my self into beliving it but now that I'm no longer a Muslim I've realized what I've been doing to myself all along!

Just wondering if there is one else that realized that they're bisexual after leaving Islam?

Ash'hadu An La Ilaha - I bare witness that there is no God.

• Bisexuality
     Reply #1 - May 22, 2014, 10:47 AM

Tell me more about the 79/21 percentage, it's an interesting number Smiley

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #2 - May 22, 2014, 08:29 PM

Tell me more about the 79/21 percentage, it's an interesting number

That number was just how I was feeling then. I'm pretty fluid, sometimes I feel predominantly straight sometimes I feel predominantly gay, sometimes I feel the same for both genders; but, overall I'm open to both genders.

For example right now I feel more attracted to males then females.

Ash'hadu An La Ilaha - I bare witness that there is no God.

• Bisexuality
     Reply #3 - May 22, 2014, 08:52 PM

I don't identify as bi-sexual but I like to use the term Bi-Curious 

Smiley

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #4 - May 22, 2014, 09:07 PM

That number was just how I was feeling then. I'm pretty fluid, sometimes I feel predominantly straight sometimes I feel predominantly gay, sometimes I feel the same for both genders; but, overall I'm open to both genders.

For example right now I feel more attracted to males then females.

You know, I would kind of get into moods like that, too. Like most of the time, I probably prefer men, but if a woman really attracted my attention somehow, for a while after that I'd be all about the ladies.  wacko
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #5 - May 22, 2014, 10:31 PM

I'd consider myself 90/10% give or take. I fully understand what you mean though.

"Ours is the age which is proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to."
    هذا من فضل جدي
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #6 - May 22, 2014, 10:36 PM

Not an exxie but am at the very least bi-curious; wouldn't say categorically bisexual yet though.
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #7 - May 23, 2014, 01:17 AM

100% heterosexual. I'm missing out.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #8 - May 23, 2014, 01:49 AM

^

So you wouldn't be willing to make out with the sexiest guy in the world ?

• Bisexuality
     Reply #9 - May 23, 2014, 02:16 AM

He just hasn't seen me yet, TDR. Basically I felt just like him, until I saw finally saw a guy as hot as myself. Now I'm only 99.5% for females .5% for male.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #10 - May 23, 2014, 02:20 AM

^

To me, there is no point at which guys become appealing. Males are simply non-sexual to me. They do absolutely nothing for me. I have trouble even knowing what guys women would find attractive until I hear women talk about it.

• Bisexuality
     Reply #11 - May 23, 2014, 02:35 AM

To me, there is no point at which guys become appealing. Males are simply non-sexual to me. They do absolutely nothing for me. I have trouble even knowing what guys women would find attractive until I hear women talk about it.

What if they're aesthetically pleasing in the same way that a female is? IE androgynous, and "beautiful" by the standard you judge females?

Also, are you defining attraction as purely "sexual"?

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #12 - May 23, 2014, 02:59 AM

^

I may do it solely for bragging rights. Grin

I can see if a man is attractive, it just does nothing for me.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #13 - May 23, 2014, 03:02 AM

That seems rather a dogmatic position to me, but if that's how you feel...

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #14 - May 23, 2014, 03:13 AM

It's not a choice, it's just the simple fact that I'm straight. Though I can look at a man and know if he's ugly average or handsome, it makes no difference to me. Either way there's just simply no appeal. I've never been uncomfortable with homosexuality, it just does nothing for me. I can watch two hot women together and find it appealing, I can watch two hot men, and there's nothing. I'm not disgusted or repulsed in any way, I'm just completely unmoved.

• Bisexuality
     Reply #15 - May 23, 2014, 03:49 AM

Your probably 100% straight then.

I'm more like 98 to 99 ish percent straight.

To me the average male is not sexually appealing. So when I eventually experiment with a guy he would have to be at least above average in looks.

And even when the guy is extremely attractive I don't feel the same lust as I do towards women however because they are so good looking I think having a passionate make out session with those guys would be fun.

When I do get lustful feelings towards men it's when I've been fantasizing about a woman and then for some reason my mind wanders off to fantasizing about men.

It's hard to describe and that's why I prefer to call myself bi-curious instead of bisexual.

• Bisexuality
     Reply #16 - May 23, 2014, 10:28 AM

Your probably 100% straight then.

I'm more like 98 to 99 ish percent straight.

Hmmm...yes..  YES
    00% straight then.
    98 to 99 %ish
    97.5%ish.,  76%ish.,   50.2%ish .,   28%ish .,  17%ish

well now I wonder about below  17%ish and below the age of 17 or so.. gay Bi, tri ??

errrrrrr screw it.,  Hell with %.,  finmad finmad   have sex with every one................
    It's hard to describe and that's why I prefer to call myself bi-curious instead of bisexual. ....

Instead by cue Bi sex.,  TDR how about "CONFUSED SEXUAL ORIENTATION"""??  

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Bisexuality
     Reply #17 - May 23, 2014, 10:57 AM

If the guy is a smart scientist then...maybe.
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #18 - May 23, 2014, 11:27 AM

^

Bro science is awesome but as a piece of advice if you develop more interests in addition to your science interests you will have an easier time building a social life in uni.

Find out what music you like, a favorite genre of books etc.

• Bisexuality
     Reply #19 - May 23, 2014, 12:34 PM

^I do listen to classical music, such as Bach and Beethoven. This is supplemented with metal, mostly progressive. As for books, I mostly read non-fiction, but also a lot of fantasy and sci-fi.

I'm not as dull as you may think.  Smiley
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #20 - May 23, 2014, 03:02 PM

^ Don't make the mistake I did in high school and lie out of fear of offending/turning off your first significant other when they ask if you like or can at least tolerate their music. That's how I spent my early years patiently listening to The Strokes in car rides.
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #21 - May 23, 2014, 03:48 PM

I don't really care about people's taste in music so much, though it would be nice to meet someone who likes classical (so far met none in person). My priority for looking for friends/relationship is if they can do some math!
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #22 - May 23, 2014, 03:52 PM

^ I didn't either until their music became the theme songs of our outings. Grin

My husband and I both like classical music, actually, so we don't often fight over the radio. But I've yet to find many people who like the 30's-50's American music that my grandmother and I used to listen to. I guess that's a tall order.  wacko
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #23 - May 23, 2014, 04:02 PM

You and your husband have good taste. I also like listening to some folk music from various regions; Indian, Nordic, Celtic, etc.

Anyway, I don't want to derail this topic like I have with many others, usually through a conversation with you! Grin
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #24 - May 23, 2014, 04:09 PM

That's true, we've ruined a few threads. It's like we feel the same way about junk and stuff, or, whatever.
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #25 - May 23, 2014, 05:08 PM

^

Ok descent are you an lua like long lost brother and sister.   You have too much in common for two strangers.

• Bisexuality
     Reply #26 - May 23, 2014, 05:12 PM

^ Grin Maybe. Descenttt!

My husband once said to me about his friend, "I don't know if this will make sense in English, but in Arabic we say that he is my brother only he has a mother that is not my mother; our mother is not the same person." Grin
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #27 - May 23, 2014, 05:18 PM

my brother from another mother

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #28 - May 23, 2014, 05:19 PM

I taught him the rhyme to save him the hassle in the future. Grin
  • Bisexuality
     Reply #29 - May 23, 2014, 05:21 PM

^

Lua if I were you I'd keep your husband around just for the comedic value   Cheesy

We need a new hashtag for silly sentences like this

"hey the brother that doesn't have the same mother as me took his dog to the vet to get his testicles removed. He can still pee right ?

#Shit-Lua's-husband-says

• 12 3 ... 7 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »