Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: First Kiss?

(Read 9368 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #30 - June 20, 2014, 03:21 PM

Hush .. shudup ...........you all...

.........none of you remember who kissed you first..........

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• First Kiss?
     Reply #31 - June 20, 2014, 04:57 PM

Any chance you could call up the other guy and try to reconnect?

If only.  Sadly I can't remember his surname so couldn't even do a facebook search to see how he is doing in life now lol.

Ah well, he will remain my most epic memory, and far more so since it's only good memories. 

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #32 - June 20, 2014, 06:02 PM

I haven't had my first kiss yet. Somewhere between now and summer 2015 would be nice. xD

The future is full of thrilling possibilities.
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #33 - July 04, 2014, 03:29 PM

My first kiss was horrible. I was 14 or 15 and was totally drunk :( he was just a friend, no feelings at all, alcohol did that.
    My first SOBER kiss was with a girl, was trying different options Wink I prefer men though Tongue
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #34 - July 04, 2014, 03:58 PM

wut hm, you were 9 and already knew how to romantically kiss a girl putting your hands around her waist  mysmilie_977

Great....     The almost twenty year old TDR knows less about kissing than the 9 year old HM.

sigh....

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #35 - July 04, 2014, 04:03 PM

HM seems so good at romance I'll bet baby HM came out of his mom wearing a tuxedo and holding a mini bouqet of flowers.

Grin   

• First Kiss?
     Reply #36 - July 04, 2014, 04:41 PM

I was 28...two years ago...with my BF...I tried to read about how to do it...but once I tried it was harder than it seemed...I put my mouth on his and didn't know how to move it...I was really nervous too...soooo awkward...but I learned

"You're time is limited. Don't waste it by living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other people's opinions drown out your own inner voice. -Steve Jobs
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #37 - July 04, 2014, 06:09 PM

HM seems so good at romance I'll bet baby HM came out of his mom wearing a tuxedo and holding a mini bouqet of flowers.

Grin   

That's an image! Cheesy Cheesy

Just like Johnny Flynn said, the breath I've taken and the one I must to go on.
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #38 - July 09, 2014, 11:56 AM

First kiss was in Primark (yup).

Was only a few years ago too, I had a crush on her, I thought she had one on me, but nothing really came about after the kiss. It was just a quick peck on the lips as well, nothing amazing.

Should have stayed in. Read a book instead.
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #39 - July 09, 2014, 12:29 PM

ROFLMAO
    this is the cutest thread ever!!

@billy omg that is SO cute!!!

Grin   

HAHAHA

He stuck his tongue in my mouth so I punched him in the face as it was totally gross.  Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy oh humphrey!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

• First Kiss?
     Reply #40 - July 31, 2014, 08:23 PM

When I was 23, it was nice at that moment but now afterwards I regret ...I rather wanted that the first would be with the 'one' :-D
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #41 - July 31, 2014, 10:10 PM

Mine was when I was much older. It was so awkward and I had no idea what to do that I was laughing about it afterwards and I actually told her that it was my first. She didn't seem to mind though, thank godSmiley

"Ours is the age which is proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to."
    هذا من فضل جدي
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #42 - August 01, 2014, 12:24 AM

Mine was when I was much older. It was so awkward and I had no idea what to do that I was laughing about it afterwards and I actually told her that it was my first. She didn't seem to mind though, thank god.

Were you twenty something ? 

I'm worried then when I do it will be really awkward for the same reason.

I tried to find a " how to " video on it but there aren't any that properly explain the mechanics of it .  Like what degree your nose is supposed to be from the other person and what shape your supposed to make with your lips and whatnot.

• First Kiss?
     Reply #43 - August 01, 2014, 01:06 AM

LOL
    I was ehm, 15 when i had my first kiss at a park with my back then bf. He had braces so i could taste the braces. I was pretty nervous!!

Dogs never bite me - just humans. ~ M. Monroe

Religions seem to cause more grief than good.

Exmuslim Chat
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #44 - August 01, 2014, 07:17 AM

I tried to find a " how to " video on it but there aren't any that properly explain the mechanics of it .  Like what degree your nose is supposed to be from the other person and what shape your supposed to make with your lips and whatnot.

Dude, it's not science. No need to worry about what degree your nose should be at or the mechanics of it, whatever that is. People kiss differently. The only thing I think is universal, is that don't eat her up. My second kiss was a horrible kisser, even though he was sexy as hell and swept me off of my feet. He just opened his mouth wide open and I felt half my face was covered in saliva afterwards. Too aggressive, too fast. Everything in moderation, baby. (Un?)luckily, I am an honest gal and told him up front. I taught him how to kiss, after a couple of times he got much better. His later girlfriends can thank me for that Tongue

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #45 - August 01, 2014, 07:18 AM

Afro

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #46 - August 01, 2014, 07:47 AM

I was 26. It was with the only guy I had been with, and who I'm still with to this day. Pretty awkward for me, but one of my sweetest memories.

That is, of course, if you don't count the stolen peck on the lips by a classmate when I was 15, during a game of truth or dare.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #47 - August 01, 2014, 10:13 AM

^Aw Naerys that sounds so romantic  001_wub

I can't even remember my first kiss, it was that memorable lol. I do know that it must have been at one of those village hall discos that we used to go when we were still school kids though.
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #48 - August 04, 2014, 12:15 AM

With a lady 20 years older than me, but she thought me so many things...  parrot

Oh there was the time in the church, she being an ex Catholic as well...  Cheesy I remeber saying come and serve your lord...

Then running like mad when we heard footsteps....

Late Eid Mubarak, Where's my eidee present ?
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »