Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: First Kiss?

(Read 9377 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • First Kiss?
     OP - May 21, 2014, 03:05 PM

Just wondering how your first kiss was. I've never kissed a girl since I live in Dubai and everyone is pretty conservative plus my parents would kill me if I had a girlfriend.

I'm acutally worried about my first kiss since I don't even know how to kiss. I'm worried that when I get a girlfriend I wont know when the right time to kiss is and that I wont do it right :(.

Ash'hadu An La Ilaha - I bare witness that there is no God.

• First Kiss?
     Reply #1 - May 21, 2014, 03:15 PM

My first kiss was with someone I didn't even like, I was 13 years old and I just wanted to get it over with. More or less peer pressured and it was not a very nice experience. Doesn't matter, when you really like someone and feel butterflies in your stomach, and you kiss that person for the first time, it's like the very first kiss ever but much better. Don't worry about it, it happens when it happens.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #2 - May 21, 2014, 03:30 PM

Yep, first kisses are not very nice, a bit awkward, bumping noses or the occasional head butt (jk)  if you're worried just give her a little kiss on the cheek to begin with..

x
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #3 - May 21, 2014, 03:47 PM

My first kiss was stolen by another kid when I was ~10, and then my second kiss was also stolen at ~16. Grin

It took ages to have my first willing kiss and even longer for me to get the hang of it.
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #4 - May 21, 2014, 03:52 PM

awwww lua  far away hug stolen kisses are the worst

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #5 - May 21, 2014, 03:57 PM

Aw, thanks.  far away hug

But for the first kid, without thinking I slapped his face! So his first kiss wasn't great, either. Grin
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #6 - May 21, 2014, 04:02 PM

I'm not sure of the legality surrounding the telling of my first kiss.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #7 - May 21, 2014, 04:03 PM

My first real kiss was underneath a dark starry sky with a girl i was madly in love with.

It was awesome Smiley

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life." ― Frank Zappa
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #8 - May 21, 2014, 04:16 PM

@Abu murtad.

If it's any consolation i'm almost 20 and haven't kissed a girl yet.

I'm planning to go on a few dates via online dating sites as soon as uni starts so I can get the hang of it. 

I know my first date is going to feel really weird so doing it with a girl i meet online is good because I won't have to worry about running into her at uni.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #9 - May 21, 2014, 04:25 PM

^ Actually, my older sister met her fiance on a dating site, but it turned out they were living only a few blocks away from each other. Grin
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #10 - May 21, 2014, 07:01 PM

I was thinking of using online dating, as it's easier to find someone with similar interests. However, I feel like I'm too young for it, being only 18.

Please let me know how it goes TDR.
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #11 - May 21, 2014, 07:24 PM

Well, of course it's up to you, but I'd wait. A university is a great place to meet people.  Afro
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #12 - May 21, 2014, 07:46 PM

Yeah, I don't plan on doing it 'till at least half a year into university. I reasoned that should be enough time to meet someone at university. Also, a problem is that there are few females doing physics majors. It's easier searching online.
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #13 - May 21, 2014, 07:54 PM

I see. Well, besides your classes, common areas tend to be a good place to meet someone, or maybe clubs. Even if a physics club may not have a ton of girls, jumping into a biology or chemistry one might find you meeting ones with common interests.  yes
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #14 - May 21, 2014, 08:30 PM

Could always use online dating and make clear you're looking for something casual.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #15 - May 22, 2014, 07:18 PM

I was 13-14 when I had my first kiss, one of my memorable moments of my life. <3

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #16 - May 22, 2014, 08:46 PM

I was thinking of using online dating, as it's easier to find someone with similar interests. However, I feel like I'm too young for it, being only 18.

Please let me know how it goes TDR.

It depends on the site. Places like Tinder and okcupid are made for people in their early twenties and there are plenty of girls your age on that site.

In fact at least half university students have used Tinder or some form of online dating in addition to meeting people in uni.

If you want to meet someone you like your going to have to date alot and the more ways you can find dates the better.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #17 - May 23, 2014, 01:02 AM

You open your mouth press it onto hers and then start making noises like a whale Smiley yes it will be very memorable.

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #18 - May 23, 2014, 02:27 AM

You open your mouth press it onto hers and then start making noises like a whale Smiley yes it will be very memorable.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #19 - June 20, 2014, 06:59 AM

Lol, 19 and not yet. I know someone cool. I'll ask her out although she is in Brazil for a few weeks. Tongue
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #20 - June 20, 2014, 07:21 AM

My first kiss was with a dude called Humphrey, at a sports centre we used to access through primary school.

He stuck his tongue in my mouth so I punched him in the face as it was totally gross.  Grin

All other kisses were less memorable.  I can't even remember the first kiss from the first guy I actually liked.

I can however remember the kiss of one guy I dated, who stands out over all others.  It is very rare to meet someone who kisses so perfectly that it seemed like your mouths were made for each other.

Could I but turn back time, I would have kept him.  He was a keeper. 

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #21 - June 20, 2014, 07:22 AM

I met my ex husband after him......you can see why I kick myself forever to this day.  Grin

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #22 - June 20, 2014, 09:49 AM

I was 12. We kissed on the lips in an alleyway on the way home from school. We both ran home, like we were scared of getting caught!

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• First Kiss?
     Reply #23 - June 20, 2014, 11:22 AM

I was about 12, at boarding school. We were three boys and two girls. Free love.

I can't remember which of the girls I kissed first.  But I'm damn sure they were kissing the other boys as well.
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #24 - June 20, 2014, 11:23 AM

Never kissed. Anyone want to kiss me?  Kiss
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #25 - June 20, 2014, 12:07 PM

He stuck his tongue in my mouth so I punched him in the face as it was totally gross.  Grin

Cheesy I'm glad my first kiss story wasn't the only one that ended violently! Any chance you could call up the other guy and try to reconnect?

Also, Billy, that was the cutest story.  dance

• First Kiss?
     Reply #26 - June 20, 2014, 01:47 PM

At an ice skating rink with a boy I was really into. The only thing I really remember about it was Please Don't Go by KWS was playing on the radio.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
  • First Kiss?
     Reply #27 - June 20, 2014, 02:06 PM

If I remember it correctly, it was in the 3rd grade, a girl and I both liked each other. Right around Easter time, she somehow bought me this huge chocolate bunny with a note written in crayon saying "We will get married" with two stick figures standing at an alter. Grin Some how we were both at a lake during some type of function. I put my hands around her waist and we kissed. I just remember that warm, awesome feeling.

• First Kiss?
     Reply #28 - June 20, 2014, 02:57 PM

wut hm, you were 9 and already knew how to romantically kiss a girl putting your hands around her waist  mysmilie_977

• First Kiss?
     Reply #29 - June 20, 2014, 03:13 PM

Cheesy
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »