Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Sudan Apostasy-

(Read 2954 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Sudan Apostasy-
     OP - May 13, 2014, 09:53 AM

Sudan Apostasy Case..  : Pregnant Christian woman faces execution for apostasy  says news
    A pregnant Christian woman could face the death penalty for apostasy, leaving Islam, in Sudan, because she was born to a Muslim father. She has also been charged with adultery for marrying a Christian man.

Meriam Yahia Ibrahim (27), who is due to give birth this month, has been detained since February. Her 20-month-old son, Martin Wani, is in jail with her. She has suffered beatings, emotional abuse and pressure to convert to Islam, and been denied medical care and visitors while in jail.
    Meriam was charged with apostasy and adultery on 4 March after a man who said he was a relative brought a case against her and her husband, Daniel Wani. Apostasy is officially punishable by death in Sudan, while adultery carries a penalty of 100 lashes.

A rights worker for Justice Center Sudan in Khartoum said: “We are fighting for Meriam’s life, freedom and fair treatment. According to the law, if she had been a Muslim she should be killed soon after she gives birth to her child.”

Considered a Muslim by law

Meriam and Daniel met at church and were married in 2012. Daniel, who is from South Sudan but holds US citizenship, has been accused of converting Meriam from Islam. His passport has been confiscated, and he has been forbidden from travelling. Meriam was born to a Christian mother and Muslim father; the latter left when she was six years old, and she was raised as a Christian. Under Islamic law, which is being strengthened in Sudan following the secession of the mainly Christian South in 2011, the child of a Muslim is considered a Muslim, even if the other parent is not. So Meriam is considered to have left Islam, even though she never practiced it.

And as marriage between a Muslim woman and a non-Muslim man is not permitted under sharia, Meriam and Daniel’s union is not legally recognized..........

ha!  classic case.,

A Muslim man marries a Christian lady  and leave her and her baby for another women., now the little girl brought up by the single mother  gets educated becomes a Doctor and happened to marry a Christian guy   But In Islamic Sudan that is not allowed .. because that lady was born as Little Muslimah  and  now she changed her religion ?  No that is not allowed in Islam  under Islamic government   follow the  rules of allah doll

FUCKING SHIT  that is how Islamic Sharia laws work ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Sudan Apostasy-
     Reply #1 - May 13, 2014, 10:15 AM

What kind of a relative wishes death upon his/hers own family when that person very well knows that this woman has never even been raised as a Muslim, why would that person bother that she married a Christian man??? Like, is it religious fanaticism or just some sick malice behind it?  Cry

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Sudan Apostasy-
     Reply #2 - May 13, 2014, 10:35 AM

It's fucked up.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Sudan Apostasy-
     Reply #3 - May 13, 2014, 10:40 AM

What kind of a relative wishes death upon his/hers own family when that person very well knows that this woman has never even been raised as a Muslim, why would that person bother that she married a Christian man??? Like, is it religious fanaticism or just some sick malice behind it?  Cry

If you are related Islam you are bound to have STUPID & CRAZY religious nut cases as relatives but that is not the problem. Every one from every religion will have some crazy fools as relatives ..

The problem  is Local, state, country Islamic laws.. and Islamic rules..  let me add some news links on that case..

http://www.acjps.org/?p=1857

Background:  Ms. Ibrahim, a Christian woman who is in her ninth month of pregnancy and has been detained together with her infant child since 11 May 2014, was convicted by Al-Haj Yousef Criminal Court in Khartoum of adultery (zina) and apostasy (ridda) under Islamic law (Sharia) provisions of the 1991 Sudanese Penal Code.

She was initially arrested and released on bail on suspicion of adultery in September 2013 after her brother lodged a criminal complaint against her, alleging that she was a Muslim and as such was cohabiting illegally with a Christian man. It was later established that the couple had married in a church in 2012 and had a child together.

On 11 May 2014 the Al-Haj Yousef Criminal Court convicted Ms. Ibrahim of adultery after declaring her church marriage invalid on account of her Muslim faith and upbringing, based on the court testimony of a number of her family members. The penalty for adultery under Article 146 of the Sudanese Penal Code is 100 lashes where the offender is not married. She was also convicted of apostasy and sentenced to death on account of converting to Christianity.

Article 126 of the 1991 Sudanese Penal Code provides for the death penalty for any person found guilty of apostasy, a crime that is committed by any Muslim who advocates for the renunciation of the creed of Islam or publicly renounces his or her faith. The same article provides for the death penalty to be withdrawn if the defendant “repents” and “recants apostasy” before execution.

This is the fourth apostasy case documented by ACJPS since 2007. The last known implementation of an execution penalty for apostasy in Sudan was performed in 1985 against the late Mahmoud Mohamed Taha, leader of the Republican Party of Sudan, who was convicted of apostasy owing to his political and religious beliefs, including his opposition to the application of Sharia law in Sudan.

ACJPS documented increased restrictions on religious freedoms, particularly restrictions on members of Christian churches in Sudan, in 2013. This included raids on churches and harassment and arrests of church members by members of Sudan’s National Intelligence and Security Services (NISS)...

and Nigeria is traveling in the same  path of that Sudan took  few years back.. they are trying their best to split the state on religious grounds..

• Sudan Apostasy-
     Reply #4 - May 13, 2014, 11:01 AM

If a Christian woman is raped by a Muslim man and gets pregnant, will the kid be Muslim?

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • Sudan Apostasy-
     Reply #5 - May 13, 2014, 11:06 AM

If a Christian woman is raped by a Muslim man and gets pregnant, will the kid be Muslim?

well in that good old  Islamic golden times If she was living in his harem.. answer is yes.,

and in modern times if it is an Islamic nation if  he claims that the kid is born out of was some sort of Muta marriage(EVEN IF IT IS RAPE).. yes the Heeee man can claim the kid...   because Allah is heeeeeeee.. the dick head. 

• Sudan Apostasy-
     Reply #6 - May 16, 2014, 12:11 PM

That is the picture of the couple and that   Meriam Yehya Ibrahim, 27, was in front of a Khartoum court this week accused of apostasy.
    A pregnant Sudanese doctor has been sentenced to death after refusing to recant her Christian faith. Meriam Ibrahim Ishag was born to a Muslim father but married a Christian man in 2011. The 26-year-old, who is eight months pregnant and has an 18-month-old son, was convicted of apostasy – or renouncing her faith – by a court in Khartoum.

‘We gave you three days to recant but you insist on not returning to Islam. I sentence you to be hanged to death,’ Judge Abbas al-Khalifa told her. He also ordered her to be given 100 lashes. Earlier in the hearing, she calmly told the judge: ‘I am a Christian and I never committed apostasy.’

The sentence will not be carried out until her unborn child is at least two years old. Fifty people demonstrated against the sentences and her lawyers will appeal. ‘The fact a woman has been sentenced to death for her religious choice, and to flogging for being married to a man of an allegedly different religion, is abhorrent,’ said Amnesty International.

‘Adultery and apostasy are acts which should not be considered crimes at all.’

The British, US and Canadian embassies have called on Sudan to respect her right to change her faith.

The So-called Muslim Intellectuals preaching in Mosques on web on apostasy and its rules in Islam , these idiots  better come forward  and  get her out of that mess they created by their teachings through the  mosques to theses Baboons who act as Islamic judges in so called Islamic courts  . Anything happens to her  it is going to be nothing less than war on Islam itself.    If these ROGUES OF ISLAM who act as judges in so-called Islamic courts could do that to a doctor in 21st century., they will never stop doing it until some Muslim leaders and other good folks  take stand on this shit  and stop these idiots and their courts

• Sudan Apostasy-
     Reply #7 - May 16, 2014, 12:39 PM

I am looking for some pictures  of this Idiot ’ Abbas Mohammed al-Khalifa
    I would greatly appreciate if any reader comes across the picture of that baboon  please publish it in this thread..  

That Dr. Meriam Ibrahim Ishag should  replace this fool

who is president of the country for that past 20 or more years and can not control his Islamic Judges .,  My man president.,  you better send that BABOON JUDGE Abbas Mohammed al-Khalifa  to jungles or zoos of Sudan as soon as possible,  Otherwise you will also go the way that many Islamic rulers of Africa that were neighbors to you went in to Jannah.....

Questio  to friends and readers.. Is there any way we can find the name and country  of the guy you see in  the above link ??

• Sudan Apostasy-
     Reply #8 - May 17, 2014, 09:08 PM

interesting comments/debate  in Dawn on that  death sentence passed on by that IDIOT judge Abbas Mohammed al-Khalifa  of Sudan..

INSAAF KA TALABGAR: Take it or leave it, the Judge ruled according to Shariat Law. Problem is that most Muslims don't know that. I request media not to blow it out of proportion.

well no one could give right reply to that guy............

• Sudan Apostasy-
     Reply #9 - May 18, 2014, 12:46 AM

Happily most of the commenters seem to be against the ruling.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Sudan Apostasy-
     Reply #10 - May 29, 2014, 04:39 PM

Meriam Ibrahim was shackled while she gave birth to a baby girl in the Omdurman Women’s Prison  says News
    A Sudanese woman who was sentenced to death for apostasy was forced to give birth in prison with her legs chained, her husband has claimed. Daniel Wani said his wife Meriam Yahya Ibrahim gave birth to a girl in the early hours of Tuesday morning in the hospital wing of Omdurman Women’s Prison.

"They kept a chain on her legs," he told The Telegraph. "She is very unhappy about that."... Daniel Wani said his wife Meriam Yahya Ibrahim gave birth to a girl in the early hours of Tuesday morning in the hospital wing of Omdurman Women’s Prison.
     Mr Wani said he was refused permission to see his wife immediately after the birth and was only able to visit her the next day with his lawyer. Authorities finally removed the chains once he was inside her cell.  

Ms Ibrahim has named their daughter Maya, he said, adding: "The baby is very beautiful.""

That is the news from Sudan where MERCILESS ROGUES OF ISLAM ARE RULING THAT LAND FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS ..

well we have a Maya in CEMB ., may be in 15 years or so CEMB will have another Maya..  there is little clip of little Maya at that news link..

• Sudan Apostasy-
     Reply #11 - June 02, 2014, 09:00 PM

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/meriam-ibrahim-apostasy-sudanese-woman-sentenced-to-hang-may-not-be-freed-her-lawyers-warn-9469187.html
    Looks like Sudanese government changed its kind on freeing her...
  • Sudan Apostasy-
     Reply #12 - July 29, 2014, 08:05 AM

Should it be so hard to be an ex-Muslim?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJDa40K9MMY&list=UUyIAL4Apvv5l58pJXgv-4Ug

• Sudan Apostasy-
     Reply #13 - July 29, 2014, 08:07 AM

No, but it should be harder to get away with that amount of airbrushing on wedding pix.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Sudan Apostasy-
     Reply #14 - July 29, 2014, 08:35 AM

Luckily she is safe and sound now in Italy.
  • Sudan Apostasy-
     Reply #15 - July 29, 2014, 09:23 AM

I am looking for some pictures  of this Idiot ’ Abbas Mohammed al-Khalifa
    I would greatly appreciate if any reader comes across the picture of that baboon  please publish it in this thread..  

That might be him.

أشهد أن لا إله
  • Sudan Apostasy-
     Reply #16 - July 29, 2014, 09:53 AM

Good news.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »