Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: CEMB Camping Trip 2014

(Read 32519 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #30 - April 26, 2014, 05:09 PM

Pepe a gay icon? Pepe is so hetro he makes Bruce Springsteen look mildly camp. Which probably means he would in fact make a fabulous gay icon!
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #31 - April 26, 2014, 05:12 PM

Simon sits in the corner and observes these lunatic ex-muslims while scribbling in his note pad and muttering under his breath "i didn't sign up for this"

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

• CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #32 - April 26, 2014, 05:15 PM

Cheesy
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #33 - April 26, 2014, 05:48 PM

For certain I would be maintaining the fire, cooking, and doing the perimeter checks.
    Also setting up the pulley system for the food. Bears, you know.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #34 - April 26, 2014, 05:57 PM

lua and confuse make a botanical garden but confuse gets distracted and makes daisy chains.  

dance ye I'm easily distracted, I'd probaly be hopping from one amusement to another and singing and dancing like a retard in between

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #35 - April 26, 2014, 09:31 PM

Or, more like it, try to order a pizza. Grin

Once the pizza arrives, someone like me would use a measuring rule, a balance, and the power of mathematics to ensure everyone gets the exact same amount of pizza (or a very, very close approximation).

The bloody pizza stores never cut the slices evenly. I may sound like a total weirdo here but occasionally I've actually bothered to measure the mass and volume my pizza. 0% of pizza stores I've ordered from thus far have cut even slices to even 2 significant figures...
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #36 - April 26, 2014, 09:36 PM

I decline the pizza on account of not liking pizza, and everyone at the camp thinks I'm crazy and distrusts me from now on, while Descent is angry that I ruined his meticulous pizza work.
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #37 - April 26, 2014, 09:51 PM

I will now shamelessly flirt with every sexy mofo on camp for some well needed attention. Meanwhile Jila defeated Quod. Time for some roasted wild boar to quench our hunger.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #38 - April 26, 2014, 10:23 PM

allat would be scratching "allah sucks" into the trees and Ishina would secretly follow and edit the h of allah to a "t"

Cheesy Poster of the Month right there. Afro

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Re: CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #39 - April 26, 2014, 10:28 PM

Osmanthus will go all Crocodile hunter and piss off all the animals in the vicinity.

Cheesy Nah man. I just let the buggers get on with their day. I always thought Irwin was a bit of a wanker. I bet he said "Crikey!" when the stingray skewered him. Cheesy

• CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #40 - April 27, 2014, 01:22 AM

I don't know enough about anyone to know how an actual camping trip would go.

My hunch is that more than would admit would simply be rather squeamish about being outdoors in the elements, but that's just a hunch.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #41 - April 27, 2014, 01:37 AM

That's true. The last time I went camping I met a giant spider that could run on water and who really wanted to get on my kayak. I swore never to voluntarily hang out outside ever again. I'd have to come with a mosquito net.
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #42 - April 27, 2014, 01:54 AM

OMG lua for reals. The thought alone makes my legs get jellyish. Snap, asbie is right about at least 2 people.

Meanwhile, moi is reading peer reviewed articles on ex Muslims in the wild.

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

• CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #43 - April 27, 2014, 02:00 AM

Ugh, Jila, I never kayaked so fast in my life. I kept trying to sink him a little bit but he kept coming back more powerful than I could possibly imagine. Asbie was right on the mark. It's scary outside.
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #44 - April 27, 2014, 02:39 AM

I really love you guys. But I cannot go camping like that. Somewhere on here is the story of the two girls who abandoned camp on me over a little bear, and y'all are giving me flashbacks, now. I am so sorry, I just don't want to die or get medevacked out. We are going to have to pick some sort of resort, rather than wilderness camping. Those places have pizza for HM, I am sure. You won't have to yank ducks underwater.

• CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #45 - April 27, 2014, 02:41 AM

I will save you from a little bear if you save me from a large bug, three.
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #46 - April 27, 2014, 02:51 AM

Wiselyskeptical would probably be a socially awkward nut. Probably have substance on hand.

Just like Johnny Flynn said, the breath I've taken and the one I must to go on.
     Reply #47 - April 27, 2014, 02:53 AM

schizo disagrees with Yeez's drunken story and tries to explain what Karl Marx really said.

I deem it prudent to add that what you are suggesting could very well lead to some rather tempestuous and stormy praxis. I am a very societally conscious man even when inebriated and prefer to adjourn to makeshift sanctuaries.

Men's rights, don't you know!
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #48 - April 27, 2014, 02:54 AM

I will save you from a little bear if you save me from a large bug, three.

Black Widow, check. Brown Recluse, check. Wolf Spider, check. I will not kill dragonflies, butterflies, or grasshoppers.
    Just hand me that shoe, over there. The flip flop.

• CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #49 - April 27, 2014, 02:55 AM

I deem it prudent to add that what you are suggesting could very well lead to some rather tempestuous and stormy praxis. I am a very societally conscious man even when inebriated and prefer to adjourn to makeshift sanctuaries.

Men's rights, don't you know!

It is all tents. No worries. Pitch it where you like.

Reply #50 - April 27, 2014, 02:56 AM

Wiselyskeptical would probably be a socially awkward nut. Probably have substance on hand.

Heroin and/or datura? Let's do this! Punk
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #51 - April 27, 2014, 02:57 AM

Black Widow, check. Brown Recluse, check. Wolf Spider, check. I will not kill dragonflies, butterflies, or grasshoppers.
    Just hand me that shoe, over there. The flip flop.

Great! We're all set, then. I'll get some bear mace. We'll be fine.
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #52 - April 27, 2014, 04:16 AM

That's true. The last time I went camping I met a giant spider that could run on water and who really wanted to get on my kayak. I swore never to voluntarily hang out outside ever again. I'd have to come with a mosquito net.

A biologist afraid of the outside? Heresy I say!

But I'm afraid of pretty much every insect there is. One reason why I probably will never visit Australia, it's like hell on Earth with all those scary critters that can kill you. I don't know how Osmanthus manages to live there.
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #53 - April 27, 2014, 04:17 AM

I'll bring a rifle.  Shooter

Don't worry, I've never used this before.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #54 - April 27, 2014, 04:18 AM

A biologist afraid of the outside? Heresy I say!

But I'm afraid of pretty much every insect there is. One reason why I probably will never visit Australia, it's like hell on Earth with all those scary critters that can kill you. I don't know how Osmanthus manages to live there.

By not being a pansy, I'd guess.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #55 - April 27, 2014, 04:39 AM

Let me suggest we change our camping trip to a nice vacation to... the Bahamas or similar? High quality bungaloos beside the beach? No scary insects or stuff Smiley

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #56 - April 27, 2014, 05:32 AM

I really don't get this paranoia about insects and arachnids. Tongue

• CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #57 - April 27, 2014, 05:33 AM

Ok, camping trip in Australia.

Os would be saying "Hey look at this snake! It's really cool" and everyone else would be Run for the hills

Then Os would say "That wont do you any good. There are big spiders in the hills" and everyone else would be mysmilie_977

(especially Cheetah)

grin12

• CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #58 - April 27, 2014, 05:43 AM

I was walking in some grass once and I see a huge black snake and I run in a way I didn't even know I was capable of running. A fat snake, just chilling in some heritage park. I strayed off the walk path cause I was feeling adventurous lipsrsealed

• CEMB Camping Trip 2014
     Reply #59 - April 27, 2014, 05:48 AM

Cheesy Was it a red-bellied black? If so, they're really docile. You'd have to deliberately rark it up before you'd be likely to get bitten. I've walked straight past one's nose in bare feet. It just kept sunning itself. No problem. Smiley

• Previous page 1 23 4 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »