Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The Tattoo Thread

(Read 15717 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The Tattoo Thread
     Reply #90 - February 22, 2015, 03:16 AM

I have no idea. Maybe it is a sort of psychological hook, to tell people that nothing was wrong with them when they were born (the world messed them up, because they were not in or practicing the right religion), and if they only do x, y, and z, they will return to the purity/innocence/guiltless existence of babyhood by being ¨right with God' or whatever?

Don't let Hitler have the street.
  • The Tattoo Thread
     Reply #91 - February 22, 2015, 03:34 AM

What about our bodies? The human body leaves a lot to be desired.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • The Tattoo Thread
     Reply #92 - March 01, 2015, 10:23 PM

I want them hand tattoos that you do yourself, just don`t have the guts    mysmilie_977

"the question is" said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be the master- that`s all."
    Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking- Glass.
  • The Tattoo Thread
     Reply #93 - March 02, 2015, 08:25 AM

Hand tattoos you do yourself?  Huh? That sounds like a painful disaster.

You are the Universe, Expressing itself as a Human for a little while- Eckhart Tolle
  • The Tattoo Thread
     Reply #94 - November 28, 2015, 08:22 PM

I got another a few months ago, I've worked on the design for a few months but the tattooist did a suboptimal job, could use a little fixing.

Here's the previous one all healed up and nice.

"Ours is the age which is proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to."
    هذا من فضل جدي
  • The Tattoo Thread
     Reply #95 - November 28, 2015, 09:06 PM

Nice tats, and glad to see you back kulay!  grin12

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • The Tattoo Thread
     Reply #96 - November 28, 2015, 09:07 PM

I can read the script under it, but can't understand it. What does it say?
  • The Tattoo Thread
     Reply #97 - November 28, 2015, 09:57 PM

Iron Maiden, I think

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • The Tattoo Thread
     Reply #98 - November 29, 2015, 04:11 AM

Nice tats, and glad to see you back kulay!  grin12

Thanks man, I've been checking the forum every now and then but I rarely post. My problem is whenever I want to reply to a topic, it's usually too long and elaborate so I stop halfway.

Kodanshi, cornflower: yes, it says ironmaiden.

"Ours is the age which is proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to."
    هذا من فضل جدي
  • The Tattoo Thread
     Reply #99 - November 29, 2015, 12:42 PM

Rofl! I misread it as 'Laabo Maabramaa'!
  • The Tattoo Thread
     Reply #100 - December 05, 2015, 03:18 PM

I always wanted one and if I ever do get one, it'll probably be the girliest thing you're ever seen. It's a pity there are no pink glitter tattoos.
  • The Tattoo Thread
     Reply #101 - December 05, 2015, 03:20 PM

I love tattoo's I'm just too indecisive. Considering the kind of tattoo's I wanted 10 years ago would repulse me now, I'm scared in 10 years time I wouldn't like it. I want a small arrow somewhere. (Clicky for piccy!)

You know, I still squeal with delight at the tattoos I wanted 10 years ago. The girliness just got worse as I aged. But the arrow looks very cool.
  • The Tattoo Thread
     Reply #102 - February 28, 2016, 05:44 AM

So are large visible tattoos (I'm talking half sleeves on biceps)  a turn off when it comes to dating in western countries (Canada, U.S. U.K. australia) 

Would it be better to place the large tattoos on backs where they are only uncovered when you take off your t shirt for swimming or some other sport ?

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • The Tattoo Thread
     Reply #103 - February 28, 2016, 06:51 AM

Large tattos are turn-offs for people who don't like tattoos. Don't let potential partners dictate what you do with your body.
  • The Tattoo Thread
     Reply #104 - March 06, 2016, 10:13 PM

I love tattoos, but I'm one of those people who are indicisive and may regret it later on. I have actually thought of getting a tiny tattoo on my wrists of three dots (in a line) representing my past and future. I'm not totally sure as three dots represent gangs in America I think.
  • The Tattoo Thread
     Reply #105 - March 07, 2016, 04:41 AM

At my university a lot of people have tattoos and most people have mixed feelings, I think it is safe to have a tattoo that is concealed so maybe on your back or chest or thigh (shorts cover this), this way anyone you meet does not inadvertently judge you, maybe it could me a potential partner.

I do not agree that you should drop someone that is judgy, the reality is humans judge but we do NOT realize it, if someone gets to know you first, then a tattoo makes no difference but if they see a tattoo first they will make a judgment.

But that is just my 2 cents.

I am thinking of getting a tattoo soon, concealed: I am thinking maybe a dragon killing a knight in armor

As a scientist I can see farther than any human before me by standing on the shoulders of giants (previous scientists); As a religious follower I can not see what is right in-front of me, even when others INDEPENDENTLY see the same thing!
  • The Tattoo Thread
     Reply #106 - May 25, 2016, 10:20 PM

I judge people that get tattoos that are fads and do not put a lot of meaning into what they have inked on their bodies.

"Work without hope draws nectar in a sieve, and hope without an object cannot live." -Coleridge

http://sinofgreed.wordpress.com/
  • Previous page 1 2 3 4« Previous thread | Next thread »