Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Make me a muslim...

(Read 2512 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Make me a muslim...
     OP - April 19, 2014, 05:12 PM

Interesting documentary on white British woman converts to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIJsStKLE7A

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
  • Make me a muslim...
     Reply #1 - April 19, 2014, 05:15 PM

There has to be some fiqh rule out there that says a white convert is equal to 4 non-white converts.
  • Make me a muslim...
     Reply #2 - April 19, 2014, 05:17 PM

lol ye, seems to be some sort of prized thing to convert white females

interesting is how little these converts know about islam,

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

• Make me a muslim...
     Reply #3 - April 19, 2014, 05:23 PM

Most of the converts go on through their lives knowing very little about their new adopted faith. I know there's this notion out there among certain Muslims that converts "know their religion more than born Muslims". Perhaps in some cases, but the absolute majority, and I conclude this from my own observation since 80 % of all my close friends and acquaintances were converts, don't even have a comprehensive understanding of the basics. They think they have, but when you engage in discussions with them it's like they are repeating some deceitful and lame dawaganda material. It's sad.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • Make me a muslim...
     Reply #4 - April 19, 2014, 05:25 PM

I havn't met my grandparents so I have to think I am going to get to see them in heaven

O the poor dear  Cry what a reason to convert, the belief of heaven

• Make me a muslim...
     Reply #5 - April 19, 2014, 05:37 PM

Cornflower watch this, the story of the modern muslim is actually touching....
    She says she feels judged by the muslims

• Make me a muslim...
     Reply #6 - April 19, 2014, 05:41 PM

I watched this last year or something. But yeah, of course she feels judged because they are judging her. They act as if they are more intelligent than her because they've found the truth and acted upon it while she throws this gift away. And there is probably an amount of jealousy as well, even though they won't admit it. Those type of converts are the worst, and I'm saying this as an ex-convert myself. They have this "holier than thou" attitude because converts (especially white ones) get constantly fed with the idea that they are sooooo special because allah guided them and not anyone else.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »