Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: My beard is itchy

(Read 1498 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • My beard is itchy
     OP - April 15, 2014, 03:21 PM

Feel free to share your beard related experiences.

(Females are also welcome)

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
  • My beard is itchy
     Reply #1 - April 15, 2014, 03:56 PM

yes my beard is pretty itchy, so I shave it off.

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
  • My beard is itchy
     Reply #2 - April 15, 2014, 03:58 PM

One cannot simply "shave" their beard off, this is a spiritual process.

• My beard is itchy
     Reply #3 - April 15, 2014, 04:15 PM

on a more serious note, my ex had a beeeeg beard. I really didn't like it much but knew I couldnt ask him to shave as like u say its a spiritual thing.
    But as a female the beard never came in my way physically, just didnt appeal to me

Lol no offence QT I'm sure you are quite a looker if we get to see your full face Wink

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

• My beard is itchy
     Reply #4 - April 15, 2014, 04:24 PM

Haha, an "akhi" beard?

• My beard is itchy
     Reply #5 - April 15, 2014, 04:27 PM

Yeee :/ he use to comb it everyday

• My beard is itchy
     Reply #6 - April 15, 2014, 04:33 PM

Meh, It's very hard for someone to make me shave my beard.

• My beard is itchy
     Reply #7 - April 15, 2014, 04:33 PM

I always thought of the long beard (mullah/salafi beard) as the male equivalent of the hijaab because it would be extremely difficult to get laid with a beard that long.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • My beard is itchy
     Reply #8 - April 15, 2014, 04:37 PM

I've noticed that it is generally younger females who dislike facial hair. But yeah, I agree... I would never grow my beard that long, this is roughly the level that I stick to.

http://www.menshairstyletrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/mens-facial-hair.jpg

• My beard is itchy
     Reply #9 - April 15, 2014, 04:38 PM

o bloody hell thats hot, I like that

I like a bit of facial hair, but not too much.

• My beard is itchy
     Reply #10 - April 15, 2014, 04:41 PM

I can go a few couple weeks without shaving but after a time it really starts to bother me. Itchy, scratchy, just downright uncomfortable, and you feel that uncomfortableness 24/7. I don't need to shave every day for my own personal comfort but after a certain time/growth I need to get rid of it.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • My beard is itchy
     Reply #11 - April 15, 2014, 04:44 PM

I keep seeing that facial hair thing on men, You notice that at the left and right side of the bottom lip there's no hair? I don't have that. For me hair grows there. My beard line is also a bit higher. And my body hair is more spread out than a lot of men, though very fine in colour so it looks alright.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • My beard is itchy
     Reply #12 - April 15, 2014, 04:47 PM

I've noticed that it is generally younger females who dislike facial hair. But yeah, I agree... I would never grow my beard that long, this is roughly the level that I stick to.

http://www.menshairstyletrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/mens-facial-hair.jpg

Beards are now in trend (if you dress like a hipster). I'm fine with beards but it really depends on the length and the individual. Not all men look amazing with facial hair. I think...

turnipovich
  • My beard is itchy
     Reply #13 - April 15, 2014, 04:47 PM

You notice that at the left and right side of the bottom lip there's no hair? I don't have that. For me hair grows there

015     Almost all men have that.  The men just shave those sections off when styling their beard.  I do it too when I grow out my stubble.  

• My beard is itchy
     Reply #14 - April 15, 2014, 04:48 PM

Beards are now in trend (if you dress like a hipster). I'm fine with beards but it really depends on the length and the individual. Not all men look amazing with facial hair. I think...

Beards aren't only for hipsters.  I see plenty of men in suits who have beards.

Based on their facial structure, some men look sexier with beards than without.

• My beard is itchy
     Reply #15 - April 15, 2014, 04:51 PM

Based on their facial structure, some men look sexier with beards than without.

Okay, I take the hipster comment back. It really depends on how you dress and your facial structure.

turnipovich
  • My beard is itchy
     Reply #16 - April 15, 2014, 04:54 PM

I keep seeing that facial hair thing on men, You notice that at the left and right side of the bottom lip there's no hair? I don't have that. For me hair grows there. My beard line is also a bit higher. And my body hair is more spread out than a lot of men, though very fine in colour so it looks alright.

Yep, I understand.
    My strongest area of growth is my goatee, it gets very big. On the other hand, my connectors are weak... hopefully they will eventually fill out.

• My beard is itchy
     Reply #17 - April 15, 2014, 04:55 PM

I was growing my facial hair out, before It was a tend Smiley

Just saying.

• My beard is itchy
     Reply #18 - April 15, 2014, 05:20 PM

So you're just assuming they aren't or can't be hipsters? Prejudice! Prejudice I say!

• My beard is itchy
     Reply #19 - April 15, 2014, 05:54 PM

^

I guess I know a guy like that.  He is one of the smartest business students at my uni.  He arms are fully tattooed (full sleeves) and he wears earrings and is an arts enthustiast.  But since he is a business student he wears suits alot to events.

But I dunno he is too classy and professional for me to call him a hipster.

• My beard is itchy
     Reply #20 - April 15, 2014, 10:01 PM

I like beard, most men look hawt with beard

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • My beard is itchy
     Reply #21 - April 15, 2014, 10:03 PM

Listen to Cornflower, she is a wise woman.

• My beard is itchy
     Reply #22 - April 15, 2014, 10:07 PM

A well-groomed nice beard can upgrade most guys  Afro

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • My beard is itchy
     Reply #23 - April 15, 2014, 10:25 PM

^

I guess I know a guy like that.  He is one of the smartest business students at my uni.  He arms are fully tattooed (full sleeves) and he wears earrings and is an arts enthustiast.  But since he is a business student he wears suits alot to events.

But I dunno he is too classy and professional for me to call him a hipster.

Reminds me of a character I came up with. And Daken.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »