Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: (Classical) Islamic chat up lines.

(Read 4224 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • (Classical) Islamic chat up lines.
     Reply #30 - April 19, 2014, 05:19 PM

You're not the only one, I've laughed out loud in public several times Tongue I love happymurtad's sex prayer! You're talended, maybe you should compose more holy chapters for us murtads, and maybe even a hisn al murtad Wink

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #31 - April 19, 2014, 05:20 PM

o yes please ^

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
     Reply #32 - April 19, 2014, 05:21 PM

You're not the only one, I've laughed out loud in public several times Tongue

Although hands down the worst one for me was Yeezevee's indignant response to Qtian's drawing of him. I still cannot look at that post without laughing. Thankfully I was at home, so the only weird look I got was from the husband.
     Reply #33 - April 19, 2014, 05:22 PM

maybe you should compose more holy chapters for us murtads, and maybe even a hisn al murtad

Now THAT made me laugh out loud.  Cheesy
     Reply #34 - April 19, 2014, 05:29 PM

You know in the beginning of our relationship my ex said, while trying to breathe through his hysterical laughter, "I don't know if I married a woman or a clown"  Roll Eyes

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #35 - April 19, 2014, 05:35 PM

^Not bad, because I get its less flattering cousin: "I don't know if I married a woman or a man. Come over here, let me check again."  Cry
     Reply #36 - April 19, 2014, 05:38 PM

In a weird way, that line can be a chat up line don't you think? The check up can lead to some serious funny business Roll Eyes Cheesy

Reply #37 - April 19, 2014, 05:42 PM

lol, my ex claimed my boobs were his after we got married.

Grow your own man boobs, my boobies are mine weirdo

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

Reply #38 - April 19, 2014, 05:44 PM

I would legitimately be horrified if I were married to that person. That's very creepy.
     Reply #39 - April 19, 2014, 05:45 PM

Yeah, Muslim men often have this idea that they now own the woman they married. Wonder where that idea came from Roll Eyes My ex said the same thing "your body is mine, only mine" and I could see how he enjoyed the idea that no one could see me under all the cloth I covered myself up in. We had two biiiig fights about other men seeing me. Once when a doctor looked at my knee (and thus seeing the shape of my leg and touching it), and once when my teacher had to look at my face. I was accused of having done something comparable to committing adultery Smiley

Reply #40 - April 19, 2014, 05:46 PM

In a weird way, that line can be a chat up line don't you think? The check up can lead to some serious funny business Roll Eyes Cheesy

In the weirdest way, if I ever stopped responding that I would make an excellent man. Grin
     Reply #41 - April 19, 2014, 05:51 PM

Once when a doctor looked at my knee (and thus seeing the shape of my leg and touching it), and once when my teacher had to look at my face. I was accused of having done something comparable as committing adultery Smiley

Oh man. I once had a classmate who served tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. I can't remember for the life of me which country he was in for this story, but he once told me that, while he was there, some guy and his wife came up to the base to ask my classmate if they had any female doctors inside.

He said that his wife was having severe stomach pain, and she needed to see a doctor. My classmate said that they have  doctors, but only male doctors, and so the guy starts to walk away, and my classmate and the other soldiers try to stop him and say, "No, wait, he'll still see her, he can still help her," and the guy turned around and said that he would rather let his wife die than let a male doctor examine her. And then he took his wife and left.  wacko

Reply #42 - April 19, 2014, 05:52 PM

Yeah, Muslim men often have this idea that they now own the woman they married. Wonder where that idea came from Roll Eyes My ex said the same thing "your body is mine, only mine" and I could see how he enjoyed the idea that no one could see me under all the cloth I covered myself up in. We had two biiiig fights about other men seeing me. Once when a doctor looked at my knee (and thus seeing the shape of my leg and touching it), and once when my teacher had to look at my face. I was accused of having done something comparable to committing adultery Smiley

Aha that look they give you, like they now own you

Sick....

Reply #43 - April 19, 2014, 06:04 PM

Oh man. I once had a classmate who served tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. I can't remember for the life of me which country he was in for this story, but he once told me that, while he was there, some guy and his wife came up to the base to ask my classmate if they had any female doctors inside.

He said that his wife was having severe stomach pain, and she needed to see a doctor. My classmate said that they have  doctors, but only male doctors, and so the guy starts to walk away, and my classmate and the other soldiers try to stop him and say, "No, wait, he'll still see her, he can still help her," and the guy turned around and said that he would rather let his wife die than let a male doctor examine her. And then he took his wife and left.  wacko

My husband was exactly like that.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #44 - April 19, 2014, 06:05 PM

Although hands down the worst one for me was Yeezevee's indignant response to Qtian's drawing of him. I still cannot look at that post without laughing. Thankfully I was at home, so the only weird look I got was from the husband.

That made me cry LOL, the way Yeez majestically uses the word "twat" astounds me (p.s. check my signature).

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #45 - April 19, 2014, 06:06 PM

My husband was exactly like that.

That's terrible. Glad you got away from him.
     Reply #46 - April 19, 2014, 06:28 PM

I don't know how people can be so controlling and treat each other as objects or property. It seems very sick.
     Reply #47 - April 19, 2014, 06:34 PM

It's what they are thought, I just feel sorry for them that their minds are so limited. They will never know what it is like to be in a relationship where you treat each other as equals, where both truly love each other and treat each other with mutual respect. They are also losing out on a healthy, loving relationship by establishing male dominance.

Reply #48 - April 19, 2014, 07:46 PM

Girl there is no goddess but you, I'll give it all for your sake.
    I'll make your bed shake like the final earth quake.
    Fall on my face between your legs I'll bow and prostate.
    Make my circles around you, kiss you like the black stone.
    No shirk with you baby, I'll worship you alone.
    Recite prayers in your name while you let out a moan.
    Know your body like an angel had told me to read it.
    Spank you softly like the surah that told me to beat it.
    Cause you got what I want and you know how I need it.
    You're the sun in my sky, you're my heaven and earth.
    And all that's in between baby, that's what you're worth.
    I'll do whatever it takes to make you wanna be mine.
    To eat from your fruit and sip from your river of wine
    I'll break my fast with your kiss, quench my thirst with your smile.
    Call out your name so loud they're gonna call me Bilal.
    Five times a day I'll sing and won't ever stop it.
    When you reveal yourself to me, girl, I feel like a prophet.
    Your fragrance is Jannah, but you're hotter than hell.
    Even a ruqya can't break me out of your spell.
    You're what's first and what's last, what's apparent and what's hidden.
    You're the beginning, the end, and all that the pens have ever written.

Holy Mother of Cthulhu   mysmilie_977

I'm a dude.
     Reply #49 - April 19, 2014, 07:50 PM

Now THAT made me laugh out loud.  Cheesy

There's clearly a gap in the market for comedic content for ex-Muslims. Seriously! And then you could quickly read into other faiths and do other-faith-content. Sounds....profitable.

Edit: this would actually be a kick in the teeth for fundies. A comical counter-dawah movement. (Don't blame me if you end up dead though)

I'm a dude.
     Reply #50 - April 19, 2014, 08:24 PM

I've thought that.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #51 - April 19, 2014, 11:58 PM

As have I. Actually somewhat seriously, tbh.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »