Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Paul Bilal Williams Apostasy

(Read 18215 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Paul Bilal Williams Apostasy
     OP - March 25, 2014, 09:19 PM

http://www.answeringabraham.com/2014/03/apostate-paul-williams-leaves-islam-and.html
    He's right. Islam isn't for everyone!

Me: Hey Allah!
    Allah: KAFIR!
     Reply #1 - March 25, 2014, 11:01 PM

http://www.answeringabraham.com/2014/03/apostate-paul-williams-leaves-islam-and.html
    He's right. Islam isn't for everyone!

Who is that guy?  Paul-Williams?? was he Muslim??

It appears he is following some   Ijaz Ahmad ...   http://callingchristians.com/author/callingchristians/

this  http://www.youtube.com/user/MuslimByChoice/videos   is  Ijaz Ahmad's tube site  

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - March 26, 2014, 03:20 AM

Yeah, he converted to Islam and now he realizes that Islam isn't for everyone. Well, his friend Ijaz got him to realize that...

Now he's a kafir like us.

Reply #3 - March 26, 2014, 05:31 AM

Aww snap

Oh my Christopher Hitchens its a fihrrrrrrrrrrrr
     Reply #4 - March 26, 2014, 08:10 AM

this has nothing to do with a sudden realisation that Allah is a ‘Moon-god’ or that Muhammad was a false prophet

You can shove that condescension up your ass Smiley

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #5 - March 26, 2014, 09:33 AM

wow! It's another white public school boy who realised at a very young age that the vagina of a french girl can do very naughty things to a man's mind, and hence he found solace in the disciplinarian aspects of islam.

Well, Mr. Williams, allow me to break it to you: I have never met such a dim, fatuous and unscrupulous man in my life. There are much more rewarding ways to circumvent sexual desire don't you know! But seen as you are the epitome of utter stupidity I'll elucidate. And I pray that my fucking dog doesn't meet someone even stupider.

Now, mr. Williams, in order to dispense with wanting to attack a poor hapless french female (hey, you could be the next Jimmy Savile in the making, gotta have all bases covered) you go back to the religion of your childhood, parents and ancestors. You've heard of Jesus, right? Well according to your reignited faith he died for the sins of all believers. So in theory, and according to christian logic, death must be something sublime. I also know something else that is sublime. Food. My proposition goes a little somethin' like dis: you eat christians for breakfast, lunch and dinner against their own will. It is absolutely crucial that you make sure they are coerced, otherwise you will not be a paragon of christian logic and virtue. Suicide is very bad and apparently jesus won't luv u in da next lyf. I also hasten to add that this is a very economical way of killing someone, so you won't need to worry about guns and that. because I can read what's in your numbskull head, you dolt. Don't worry about the taste, it tastes like pork (apparently) which is fucking bland anyway, but you'd know a lot more about that, seen as you don't possess the luxury of eating brown man delicacies such as sheeps head soup, raw meat kofta and lamb intestines. Yum. I'm already salavating.

Once you've acculturated to your new lifestyle it is absolutely imperative that you establish a cult to propagate this most holy of practices and then get arrested, in that precise order. That's only two tasks, but you may be inclined to see them as a million. I'm sure that you're totes disappointed. Anyway, you'll be doing all of us a favour. The christians will be happy, the population matters movement will be overjoyed and may even shriek with ecstatic orgasmic jouissance, us beautiful freethinking people will sigh contentedly as your cult slightly lessens the amount of stupidity in the world, and most important of all, you'll be behind bars and thus won't be able to attack poor hapless french females. It's a win win situation.

You can thank me later, mr. Williams. Just don't ever fucking grace me with your presence again pretty boy.
     Reply #6 - March 26, 2014, 09:49 AM

I don't really agree with what he says in the article, but at the same time the title makes sense, but his argument can be easily attacked by muslims

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
     Reply #7 - March 26, 2014, 10:10 AM

Yeah, he converted to Islam and now he realizes that Islam isn't for everyone. Well, his friend Ijaz got him to realize that...

Now he's a kafir like us.

I wonder  is  that guy Paul Williams  same as the author of all these books?

http://www.amazon.com/Paul-L.-Williams/e/B001IXM77C/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

Reply #8 - March 26, 2014, 12:04 PM

I wonder  is  that guy Paul Williams  same as the author of all these books?

That's a completely different Paul.

Reply #9 - March 26, 2014, 12:15 PM

I don't really agree with what he says in the article, but at the same time the title makes sense, but his argument can be easily attacked by muslims

Ik, they will say something like, "He's just lazy to pray 5 times a day or fast!" "Satan got him, this is how Satan works!"

I looked up 2:185 in the Qur'an (the verse he referenced) and I disagree with it as well. If Allah desires ease for people, then why did Allah tell Muhammad on the night journey for people to pray 50 times a dayHuh? Fortunately Moses realized how ridiculous this was and urged Muhammad to lower the prayers.

Reply #10 - March 26, 2014, 12:30 PM

That's a completely different Paul.

you mean that guy in the picture or the books?

Is there any link when this Paul Williams converted in to Islam and the reason for conversion?? There seems to be many famous Paul Williams..

Reply #11 - March 26, 2014, 12:48 PM

you mean that guy in the picture or the books?

Is there any link when this Paul Williams converted in to Islam and the reason for conversion?? There seems to be many famous Paul Williams..

No, Paul L Williams is different. The pic you showed me isn't Paul L.

This is Paul Bilal Williams. http://asharisassemble.com/paul-williams/ And so is the pic you showed.

Reply #12 - May 09, 2014, 10:39 PM

Very weird article.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #13 - May 09, 2014, 11:15 PM

https://twitter.com/bilalwilliams
    http://bloggingtheology.org/author/paulawilliams/

It seems that he is still a muslim ...

Reply #14 - May 09, 2014, 11:45 PM

Just done a bit of google search on this, according to Internet rumour he's reverted back to Islam.
     Reply #15 - May 09, 2014, 11:51 PM

He still proclaims faith in Islam on his twitter account.

Reply #16 - May 10, 2014, 12:37 AM

I think I read this guy supporting Hizb ut Tahrir once.

Another white man thinking the Ummah is the new proletariat and Islam the new Marxism

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #17 - May 10, 2014, 01:18 AM

I just found this amusing blog Cheesy. Click for the screenshot.

Paul says one thing in public, but conceals the truth to his public blogosphere. However as I was scrolling through my Facebook home page feed, I noticed a rather candid admission made in a slightly more private medium:

http://www.answeringabraham.com/2014/03/to-be-or-not-to-be-controversial.html

That's right folks. Paul Williams is only a friend of Islam, he is not a Muslim! As you can see this is only 9 hours after he links to his own post claiming he reverted back to Islam and has become Muslim again!

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #18 - May 10, 2014, 07:09 AM

Wtf-I'm confused,  came across that Web page but didn't get that far, it's only a pity that story is brought to us by some seemingly Christian/anti Muslim group. Huh?
     Reply #19 - May 10, 2014, 08:32 AM

pity that story is brought to us by some seemingly Christian/anti Muslim group

i know the author of the website. he was an atheist until pretty recently. I dont think he is a christian. he calls himself an agnostic theist. He does think muslims are dumb however.
     Reply #20 - May 10, 2014, 11:39 AM

^
    Fair enough.
    I often wish there was a 'friends of Islam' option so I didn't have to convert in order to marry Muslim. Sort of like, you don't openly critise Islam and tow the party line that you think it's good but your not expected to fast or pray. Hold that thought, maybe even that is still a bit too much of a compromise.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »