Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muhammad's Love for Mary

(Read 9252 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muhammad's Love for Mary
     Reply #30 - March 15, 2014, 11:24 AM

Cheesy Maybe you're right. But why try that route, I mean you do have certain fatawas that allows it anyway.

But yeah, I read about a Saudi nurse retelling all these crazy stories she herself had come across first hand, and she genuinely believed that they were authentic. Why would they else seek IVF when the wife didn't become pregnant, just to found out they had used the wrong hole.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #31 - March 15, 2014, 11:25 AM

LOL found this more strict fatwa. Perhaps the salafis on islamQA didn't think about that Roll Eyes

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=87770

That article is so backwards, and funny, cant believe they give fatwa to women on how to clean themselves appropriately they should rewrite it as the virgins guide to cleanliness, so silly...  : )

x
     Reply #32 - March 15, 2014, 11:31 AM

But why wouldn't they, they have detailed explanations on how to clean yourself after you take a dump, or how to make sure your are "pure" after fucking. And you also have all these OCD-ish rules about how to enter and leaving the house, how to eat and how to sleep even positions that are allowed or prohibited while sleeping. To teach women the do's and don'ts of cleaning yourself after your menses isn't that far away, it fits right in.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #33 - April 13, 2014, 04:56 PM

He said that she was the best of women along with Asia and will be married to him in heaven.

You know I always admired the colorful version of Asia I heard of, what is the REAL story about her and where did it even stem from

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
     Reply #34 - April 13, 2014, 05:55 PM

Asia was the wife of a pharaoh and step mother to Moses. She was a very pious woman, one of the most devout among all women. She was a Muslim but kept it hidden from her tyrannical husband. Someone told me that during the months of fasting she used to cover her mouth in food just to show her husband that she ate. One day she picked up a comb saying Bismillah and got caught. Her husband tried to boil her to death but remained unharmed because of that Bismillah. This is all I know. In the Quran it is mentioned that she had asked God to make a mansion for her near Him.
     Reply #35 - April 13, 2014, 06:00 PM

I know this, I'm asking if there are other versions of the story besides from the quraan

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

Reply #36 - April 14, 2014, 04:56 AM

Obviously. Check christian and jewish sources.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #37 - April 14, 2014, 02:11 PM

QSE's advice is applicable for almost all aspects of Islam. They have been mainly based on the Bible.
     Reply #38 - April 14, 2014, 03:31 PM

ye so i just realised how fucking dumb my question was, my head is really murky these days  Roll Eyes

apologies

Reply #39 - April 14, 2014, 03:52 PM

She was a Muslim but kept it hidden from her tyrannical husband.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy A pharoah's wife was a "Muslim". These stories are just so silly.
     Reply #40 - April 14, 2014, 03:53 PM

I know this, I'm asking if there are other versions of the story besides from the quraan

There are no other stories about a Pharoah's wife called "Asiya". The Old Testament version of the story has Moses being found by the Pharaoh's daughter, not his wife.
     Reply #41 - April 14, 2014, 03:59 PM

Thanks tonyt Smiley Im remembering one of the animated movies what was it, the prince of Egypt...

Reply #42 - April 14, 2014, 04:17 PM

Surah Tahrim alludes to Muhammad's dual crushes on Mary and Pharaoh’s supposed wife:

66:11 And Allah presents an example of those who believed: the wife of Pharaoh, when she said, "My Lord, build for me near You a house in Paradise and save me from Pharaoh and his deeds and save me from the wrongdoing people."

66:12 And [the example of] Mary, the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We blew into [her garment] through Our angel, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of the devoutly obedient.
     Reply #43 - April 14, 2014, 04:34 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy A pharoah's wife was a "Muslim". These stories are just so silly.

She was according to Muhammad. So was Jesus and Moses. And so is the Bible's paraclete the Puran's Kalki avatar according to Naik. That's plagiarism. And in Islam Asia WAS the wife of the pharaoh. Yes it is silly that an Egyptian knew that the greatest and the last prophet would speak Arabic, so she has to speak Bismillah. Otherwise it would be bida'ah.
     Reply #44 - April 14, 2014, 04:44 PM

why??.. why is it so silly Tonyt?? you guys don't know anything about Islam.. According allah doll , every one, every child  born is a Muslim

In Soorah Al-A'raaf, Verses 172-173; Allah explained that when He created Adam, He caused all of Adam's descendants to come into existence and took a pledge from them saying, Am I not your Lord? To which they all replied, " Yes, we testify to It:'

when Prophet Adam., Adam's monkey parents all were Muslims., then there is NO GOOD REASON NOT TO BELIEVE that pharoah's wife was a "Muslim"....

Brainless Fools.. mock them & move on

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #45 - April 14, 2014, 04:54 PM

Surah Tahrim alludes to Muhammad's dual crushes on Mary and Pharaoh’s supposed wife:

66:11 And Allah presents an example of those who believed: the wife of Pharaoh, when she said, "My Lord, build for me near You a house in Paradise and save me from Pharaoh and his deeds and save me from the wrongdoing people."

66:12 And [the example of] Mary, the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We blew into [her garment] through Our angel, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of the devoutly obedient.

Looking at these verses again in the context of the surah aimed at scolding Muhammad’s wives, I can’t help but think that they just might point to how not grounded in reality his mind must have been. “Oh yeah, well if you women don’t love me, then incarnations of imaginary/dead religious women are going to love me in paradise one day. They were way better women than you all anyway!”
     Reply #46 - April 14, 2014, 04:56 PM

He was such an insecure man! According to me he was one of the worst of ALL times!
     Reply #47 - April 14, 2014, 05:21 PM

He was such an insecure man! ....

well he wanted to have a boy ., boy with a dick is a big prize from allah for good Muslims., unfortunately prophet missed that . Girl is no use.. so he felt insecure..

Reply #48 - April 14, 2014, 05:30 PM

O yeez, havnt you heard allah took his sons away so no one would make his sons prophets or kings  Wink

Reply #49 - April 14, 2014, 05:41 PM

Well then He should have killed Hassan and Hussain at their childhood. I have read that one of them was an Islamic playboy who had highly abused the law of temporary marriage of Islam. He married a couple in one sitting and later divorced them in another. Indeed Islam has elevated the status of women as private parts.
     Reply #50 - April 14, 2014, 05:42 PM

*thinking of all the twins I know that are named after those boys*

Reply #51 - April 14, 2014, 05:43 PM

O yeez, havnt you heard allah took his sons away so no one would make his sons prophets or kings Wink

No those words ate NOT from Prophet.,   that is an excuse and a +ve spin on lack of male kids to Prophet by  hadith  writers

Reply #52 - April 14, 2014, 05:46 PM

I heard lots of rumours that apparently when Muhammad smashed all the idols in the K‘abah he left one statue of Mary and Jesus intact..............

That is a rumor., people are not sure about that kabah pagan  temple itself.,   forget having Christian dolls in it..

Reply #53 - April 14, 2014, 05:49 PM

The Muslims love Muhammad too much. When his son Ibrahim had passed away there was a solar/lunar eclipse on that day. His followers said that it was because the nature was grieving with Muhammad. But he said that that was not the case and the eclipse was a natural phenomena. By the way why do one have to pray during the eclipses?
     Reply #54 - April 14, 2014, 05:52 PM

'Cause during the time Mo, people thought it was a big deal. Imagine being a sand-dweller with no knowledge of science seeing the sun being swallowed up. And lunar eclipses don't happen randomly. You can know when the next one will occur and where it can be seen from.
     Reply #55 - April 14, 2014, 06:00 PM

Except if Mo sees one. Then it's magic. Afro

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #56 - April 15, 2014, 08:37 PM

What kind of guy fantasizes about being married to dead religious figures from centuries prior?

The kind that views women as collector's items rather than people.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself
    - 32nd United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt
     Reply #57 - April 15, 2014, 09:36 PM

Maybe Mo becomes god when up there and goes back in time and makes Jesus (Joshua) with Mary. This makes it tote halal cos he is married to her at the time sort of!
     Reply #58 - April 23, 2014, 09:33 PM

You have to wonder how Jesus would feel about having Mo as a step dad.
     Reply #59 - April 24, 2014, 01:59 AM

I feel more bad for Mary. i don't think she will marry that bad guy willingly whistling2.
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »