Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muhammad's Love for Mary

(Read 9245 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muhammad's Love for Mary
     OP - March 12, 2014, 02:38 PM

It seems to me that Muhammad loved Mary, the mother of Jesus a lot. She is the only woman whose name is mentioned in the Quran. Her name is mentioned in Surah, The Prophets, in a group of paragraphs dedicated to different prophets. He said that she was the best of women along with Asia and will be married to him in heaven. She won't be beneath Fatima there, who will be the queen of heaven. While Muhammad missed grabbing a bunch of grapes from heaven during prayer, Mary was always supplied with food from heaven. A handful of Muslims think that she was a prophet too!
     Reply #1 - March 12, 2014, 02:48 PM

Mo was a really, really weird dude. There is a Hadith where he told his wife Khadijah to say hello to her two co-wives when she entered paradise. Being his first and only wife at the time, Khadijah responded that she didn’t know Mo had any other wives apart from her. Muhammad responded that in paradise, neither Mary mother of Jesus nor Asiya the wife of Pharaoh would have husbands, so Allah would marry them to him.

What kind of guy fantasizes about being married to dead religious figures from centuries prior?
     Reply #2 - March 12, 2014, 02:53 PM

a guy (or guys) who wanted to place him central to all known human divinity to date, and to be the final word on all divinity and the daddy of it all.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #3 - March 12, 2014, 03:08 PM

Mo was a really, really weird dude. ....... Khadijah .........Khadijah..

Muhammad responded that in paradise, neither Mary mother of Jesus nor Asiya the wife of Pharaoh would have husbands, so Allah would marry them to him.

What kind of guy fantasizes about being married to dead religious figures from centuries prior?

Khadijah must be most interesting lady of all Muslims I always thought she was like my grand mother.. good looking rich .. charming.. voluptuous .. wonderful person who never understood Islam fell for a non-muslim guy and made him Muslim.. (Or may be Non-Muslim guys fell for her). The only difference was My Grandma married only once where as Khadijah  married thrice..

So let us read bit about her from Islam. Incidently She was such an important person for Islam., There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT HER IN QURAN..  
    Syeda Khadijatul-Kubra (Umm-e-Hind) bint Khuwailed (RA)  was born 55 years before the Prophet-Hood in 566 A.D. at Mecca Al-Mukarama.  She was Quraysh tribe and was Widow before she married Prophet of Islam. Her first husband name was Abu-Hala (Malik) bin Zararah Tamimi and they had two children Hind & Hala (daughters).  Her 2nd Husband's  was Atiq bin Aidh and they had one child Hinda (daughter.

Syeda Khadijatu (RA)  married to the Prophet (pbuh) when she was 40 and the Prophet (pbuh) was 15 years junior to her. The marriage took place 15 years before the Prophet-Hood. And they  lived  happily together  for 25 years.  With Prophet of Islam She had 6 children, 2 sons and 4 daughters.  

1. Qasim bin Muhammed (pbuh), he was born 11 years before the Prophet-Hood and died at the age of 2 years.
    2. Zainab (RA) bint Muhammed (pbuh), she was born 10 years before the Prophet-Hood. She was 31 years old when she died in the year 8 Hijri.
    3. Ruqayya (RA) bint Muhammed (pbuh), she was born 7 years before the Prophet-Hood and died during 2 Hijri at the age of 22 years.
    4. Umme-Kulthum (RA) bint Muhammed (pbuh), she was born 6 years before the Prophet-Hood. She died in 9 Hijri at the age of 28 years.
    5. Fatima (RA) bint Muhammed (pbuh), she was born 5 years before the Prophet-Hood and she was died in 11 Hijri at the age of 29 years.
    6. Abdullah bin Muhammed (pbuh), he is also known as "Tayab & Taher". He also died in the early age of childhood.

She died at the age of 65 in the 10th Year of  Prophet hood  in the presence of Prophet (pbuh).

That is the story usually told  to Muslim kids..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #4 - March 12, 2014, 03:37 PM

I don't like Khadijah because she intoxicated her dad so that she could marry Muhammad. And she used representatives like Muhammad to go into the field for business, while sat at the comforts of her home and enjoyed the profits. She was largely responsible for encouraging her husband to spread Islam. Nothing special about her.
     Reply #5 - March 12, 2014, 03:43 PM

I don't like Khadijah because she intoxicated her dad so that she could marry Muhammad. And she used representatives like Muhammad to go into the field for business, while sat at the comforts of her home and enjoyed the profits
    . She was largely responsible for encouraging her husband to spread Islam. Nothing special about her.

noooooo..  that is not true.. There was hardly any ISLAM UNTIL HER DEATH..

Reply #6 - March 12, 2014, 03:46 PM

When Muhammad saw Gabriel for the first time, he thought that the latter was a demon. It was Khadijah who told him that Gabriel was an angel and that he was the chosen one. She voluntarily gave away her wealth for Islam. She played a huge role.
     Reply #7 - March 12, 2014, 04:01 PM

She played a huge role.

that is true...
    When Muhammad saw Gabriel for the first time, he thought that the latter was a demon. It was Khadijah who told him that Gabriel was an angel and that he was the chosen one. She voluntarily gave away her wealth for Islam.

Well the guy  was mentally  sick ..  talking gibberish Rubaya.,   Any women will console her sick husband,  so with the help her cousin  she tried to get some psychiatric help to that guy. I can not blame   Khadija for looking after her husband.  Sure millions of women will do the same thing.. Muhammad was NOT A BAD GUY until her death..

Reply #8 - March 12, 2014, 04:18 PM

If I were in her place I would have just asked him to use some charms or amulets to keep Gabriel away if I believed he was a demon, because hallucination wasn't considered a disease at that time. If I thought that he was good I wouldn't jump into conclusion that Muhammad was someone special. Even he doubted whether he was delusional. A woman like Khadijah who defied the society and her father became so weak that she supported her husband in spreading Islam? I thought she was more intelligent.
     Reply #9 - March 12, 2014, 04:34 PM

An egomaniacal warlord corrupted by power who was way too comfortable with saying and doing anything he wanted.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #10 - March 12, 2014, 06:42 PM

A necro?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #11 - March 12, 2014, 08:25 PM

Sounds like affluenza to me.
     Reply #12 - March 13, 2014, 12:10 AM

That's one thing I won't hold against him.  There is a fetish for everything.   

Paraphilias

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #13 - March 13, 2014, 12:46 AM

I once knew a bloke who shagged a lass with no arms or legs. He said it was like having a wank and that everyone should try it.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #14 - March 13, 2014, 07:17 AM

The author(s) of the Quran really wanted Muhammad to be super special. Whether or not Muhammad was real or a composite of many leaders or just plain fictional is another matter. It's like that child at school watching the other kids draw really cool cars, he gets frustrated and then draws a really big car with guns for headlights and 60 inch tyres and flames on the car and the car talks and and and

Muhammad was not only the final messenger he was also the final prophet (few quranic figures are both), he was also the only human being to see heaven alive and he was guaranteed heaven and he was married to all the cool women in heaven and he was better than Jesus and he was the only infallible man in history and he had amazing qualities and every word he said was valuable treasure and and and
     Reply #15 - March 13, 2014, 07:34 AM

What I've been curious about for some time is these celestial see-through wenchbots.

I mean given that they're see-through, presumably they don't come equipped with innards you wouldn't want to look at. They'd have to be visually appealing all the way through.

Given that they're apparently supplied for endless fucking and come equipped with self-repairing hymens, exactly what else do they come equipped with, and what bits are missing? And what the fuck do they need hymens for anyway?

It seems logical that celestial wenchbots wouldn't have a digestive tract since that all looks rather gruesome on those tv shows during the pathology stuffz, especially when they go to check the stomach contents. Veins and all that would end up being a tad uggers too, along with ligaments, etc, plus there's no obvious reason for supernatual wenchbots to need ligaments either.

This leads to the question: are they hollow like balloons? They'd have no need for a uterus, so where does their pussy end? If you blow inside a celestial wenchbot does your jizz just bounce around inside her like a pinball machine? It'd be kinda cool if it did and they had lights and bells and stuff. You could have high score competitions with your mates, and it seems like the sort of thing that should exist given what else we know about the Islamic heaven.

Anyway, lotsa questions that so far insufficiently are answered by those who claim to know. This is not good enough. parrot

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #16 - March 13, 2014, 10:44 AM

that is true...
    Well the guy  was mentally  sick ..  talking gibberish Rubaya.,   Any women will console her sick husband,  so with the help her cousin  she tried to get some psychiatric help to that guy. I can not blame   Khadija for looking after her husband.  Sure millions of women will do the same thing..

You know, I could imagine this being portrayed in a comical way.
    "I saw a demon..." "Demon? No, no, honey, not a demon. An angel." "An... angel?" "You know. Like the one that appeared to Moses." "Moses?" And so began his obsession with religious fairy tales.
     Reply #17 - March 13, 2014, 11:32 AM

I once knew  bloke who shagged a lass with no arms or legs. He said it was like having a wank and that everyone should try it.

W.T.F

Once during my immature teenage years, I commented that a person with no arms and legs is "unfuckable" (there had been a documentary about a man with no arms and legs, but with a wife and three kids). I was stupid... but that little word "unfuckable" stuck with me for three years all  through high school, and my friends made a point of having a laugh about it at every given opportunity Smiley Good times, I might add Smiley

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #18 - March 13, 2014, 11:37 AM

All very good questions osmanthus, but I'm afraid you will only hear "that is not important, don't ask unnecessary questions" from scholars. But this one...

And what the fuck do they need hymens for anyway?

Because Mo and his gang were ignoramuses and thought that the hymen was some kind of lid or cap that covered the woman's pussy. The fact that the hymen can cause pain and discomfort the first time around for a gal, unless she isn't super horny and wet, didn't matter for allah and his androcentric paradise.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #19 - March 13, 2014, 01:20 PM

Sporty girls don't seem to be that bothered their first time.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #20 - March 13, 2014, 04:42 PM

That's because sporty girls engage in activity where the hymen can "break", for example gymnastics, riding etc etc etc.

Reply #21 - March 15, 2014, 06:18 AM

A bigot once told me that the hymen is a sign of honour. He even said that the hymen can only tear via intercourse. The rest is a crap just to uphold those women's prestige who had fornicated and don't want to admit it!
     Reply #22 - March 15, 2014, 08:52 AM

I guess they didn't pay attention when the teacher went through anatomy in school. What a prick.

Reply #23 - March 15, 2014, 09:04 AM

what about those dishonourable ladies that wore tampon, makes me wonder why there isnt a fatwa put on tampon lol
     Reply #24 - March 15, 2014, 09:16 AM

LOL are you sure that there is no fatwa???

http://islamqa.info/en/10559

Reply #25 - March 15, 2014, 09:18 AM

We don't have sex-ed in Bangladesh. It will adulterate the mind of kids according to the people here.
     Reply #26 - March 15, 2014, 09:24 AM

No wonder you hear these horror stories about young couples who don't know the difference between an anus and a vagina, or who haven't had proper sex for like...years... because they just don't know how to do it.

Reply #27 - March 15, 2014, 09:31 AM

LOL found this more strict fatwa. Perhaps the salafis on islamQA didn't think about that Roll Eyes

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=87770

Reply #28 - March 15, 2014, 09:37 AM

What is it with Muslim men and hymen Huh??
     Reply #29 - March 15, 2014, 11:13 AM

No wonder you hear these horror stories about young couples who don't know the difference between an anus and a vagina

At least that's the excuse he uses.
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »