Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: "The truth is spreading"

(Read 11942 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • "The truth is spreading"
     OP - February 20, 2014, 09:51 AM

According to the London Dawah Movement, one of Islam's most recent converts is Kevin Roberston Christian.

It is strange that 'Kevin', speaks in broken English, has 'Christian' for a last name, and has nothing but cartoon cats on his facebook profile. But its even more strange that his facebook address says "mohamed.safran". Perhaps stranger still is the fact that Kevin's profile picture  seems to be just a random white man, who actually turns out to be David 'Mac' McClelland, Director of Medical-outreach services for Medic-Aid Africa.

https://www.facebook.com/mohamed.safran.77964?ref=ts&fref=ts   (mohamed.safran)

http://www.medicaiddrc.org/The-Medic-Aid-Team.html

The Truth is Spreading.
     Reply #1 - February 20, 2014, 11:00 AM

Im amazed at how you found that exact image from a random facebook page to an african medical unit website . Shocked
     Reply #2 - February 20, 2014, 11:17 AM

According to the London Dawah Movement, one of Islam's most recent converts is Kevin Roberston Christian.

Some Muslim fool confused with name.,  Kevins are everywhere .,  that Kevin is different ..  

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=199107136882364

this Kevin  did his Shahada through those monkeys of England...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - February 20, 2014, 12:13 PM

(Clicky for piccy!)

It is strange that 'Kevin', speaks in broken English, has 'Christian' for a last name, and has nothing but cartoon cats on his facebook profile. But its even more strange that his facebook address says "mohamed.safran". Perhaps stranger still is the fact that Kevin's profile picture  seems to be just a random white man, who actually turns out to be David 'Mac' McClelland, Director of Medical-outreach services for Medic-Aid Africa.

(Clicky for piccy!)

The Truth is Spreading.

One of the other strange things about this facebook insert is that any christian who may be interested about what a priest or monk might think of the Bible would be a Roman Catholic as nearly all priests, nuns and monks belong to this denomination.  Historically, studying the bible has never been a priority with the RC Church.

As opposed to a Christian Protestant fundementalist who is VERY concerned with the literal truth of the Bible - Who broke away from the Catholic Church, because of reasons like this, around 4 hundred years ago.

Within a history of bigotry and sectarianism, the likelyhood of the average protestant fundementalist  being concerned about any opinion of the Roman Catholic church has always been about Zero.

The writer of this facebook insert obviously hasn't done his research about what happened to the Christian Church  in the Western World durning the REFORMATION  and what that looks like today. 

Reply #4 - February 20, 2014, 12:24 PM

Busted.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #5 - February 20, 2014, 05:22 PM

(Clicky for piccy!)

(Clicky for piccy!)

The Truth is Spreading.

Cheesy

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #6 - February 20, 2014, 05:47 PM

lol. they found the photo on a webpage titled "Internet Marketing Tip – Create Personas and Segments – Atlantic BT"

http://www.atlanticbt.com/blog/internet-marketing-tip-of-the-week-sticky-videos-rock/

Persona Examples

Dan Overworked Man - How To Create Personas on Atlantic BT blog

(Clicky for piccy!)
    Dan the Overworked Man

Profession: White collar, IT
        Sports: Runs, was a long distance runner in college
        Average Work Week: 60 hours plus some off hour tech support
        Commute: Drives an hour to and from work each day with some traffic
        Family: Married to Sally Stressed and has two teenagers, son Chip and daughter Mary.
        History: Long history of back trouble since college, wears prescription orthopedics when runs. 
        Lifetime Value: Customer for more than a year with weekly adjustments.
        Social: Active on social media.
        Technology: Desktop at work, laptop at home and phone when “on call” for tech support.
        Gladwell: Connector / Maven.

Reply #7 - February 20, 2014, 07:07 PM

lol. they found the photo on a webpage titled "Internet Marketing Tip – Create Personas and Segments – Atlantic BT"

http://www.atlanticbt.com/blog/internet-marketing-tip-of-the-week-sticky-videos-rock/

whistling2 That is hilarious!... Nice find.  From your initial post, another oddity from the FB quote "I'm going to convert" - If someone supposedly found the truth, they wouldn't use the words "going to".

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth" - Steve McQueen
     Reply #8 - February 20, 2014, 07:12 PM

Well, looking at that FB profile, it's one of the odder astroturfing setups I've ever seen..
     Reply #9 - February 20, 2014, 07:17 PM

So has anyone let them in on the fact they've been scammed again?

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #10 - February 20, 2014, 10:32 PM

Oh lawd, what a fail Cheesy Why would they use a stereotypically Anglo name and a pic of a white dude while writing in broken English?
     Reply #11 - February 21, 2014, 02:34 AM

The truth is out there...
     Reply #12 - February 21, 2014, 05:29 AM

The truth is out there...

Often "Truth gets swamped by propaganda"  By the time many Muslim folks realize that scam from these fools, in this internet age it will be spread to 1000 of Good Muslim kids who are trying their best to reinforce the faith by hearing such silly conversion stories. And even if that guy gets converted from one silly religion to other nonsense religion  what is the big deal? why thump chests in public??    Monkeys...

Fools are everywhere    Foolishness  and acting like a fool  has no Age limit...

Reply #13 - February 21, 2014, 06:34 AM

Although this is a dud, but to be fair on their part, iERA have a shit load of ppl taking shahadah every other day, ensuring photographic or videographic (:S is that a word?) evidence that comes along with it.

Theres been hype about a indian singer this week as well and some guy who used to write for answeringislam.com apparently.

"Make anyone believe their own knowledge and logic is insufficient and you'll have a puppet susceptible to manipulation."
     Reply #14 - February 21, 2014, 06:37 AM

i get the impression that most of them are just being polite in front of a camera.
     Reply #15 - February 21, 2014, 06:50 AM

Lol, perhaps, but iERA aren't just about the shahadah, they have follow up procedures, then when they think your making an effort they forget you and move on to the next one.

"Make anyone believe their own knowledge and logic is insufficient and you'll have a puppet susceptible to manipulation."
     Reply #16 - February 21, 2014, 06:50 AM

I doubt that every shahadah results in a practising Muslim

Reply #17 - February 21, 2014, 09:01 AM

Although this is a dud, but to be fair on their part, iERA have a shit load of ppl taking shahadah every other day, ensuring photographic or videographic......................

Well Runaway if you see those fools Or tell them to give literature on what they believe and put it on CEMB forum

Reply #18 - February 21, 2014, 09:05 AM

i would quite like them to tackle me in the street actually. I know their arguments better than they do. Plus I have the unfair advantage of not being an idiot.
     Reply #19 - February 21, 2014, 09:14 AM

Theres been hype about a indian singer this week as well and some guy who used to write for answeringislam.com apparently.

even that is untrue apparently

https://twitter.com/jsingh_612/status/436709656757403648/photo/1

Why do some Muslims just lie about this kind of stuff? Someone needs to write an article about this phenomenon.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #20 - February 21, 2014, 09:20 AM

at least they still have Neil Mohamed Armstrong
     Reply #21 - February 21, 2014, 09:20 AM

i would quite like them to tackle me in the street actually. I know their arguments better than they do. Plus I have the unfair advantage of not being an idiot.

Talking to fools on the road is no use dr_sloth., They will run away the moment they know that you are questioning them. By chance if you happened to have Muslim members in your family, these scoundrels will target you and your near &  dear.    So talking  doesn't help but writing against what they preach, exposing their silly ways  of converting people on roads and exposing their stupidity of harrasing folks on the road..    will help the readers to understand about these fools and their stupid agenda

Reply #22 - February 21, 2014, 10:07 AM

The Truth is Spreading.

Excellent work! They are such a dishonest bunch.

-- Abdul Ala al-Ma'arri --
    There are two classes of men: intelligent men without religion and religious men without intelligence.
     Reply #23 - February 21, 2014, 10:10 AM

I doubt that every shahadah results in a practising Muslim

Even the prayers and fasting which is supposed to keep you away from doing bad deeds. The biggest joke of Islam according to me.
     Reply #24 - February 21, 2014, 10:58 AM

They like showing off all their converts because it "raises their iman" and they have a chance to boast how fast their religion is growing and "western women" are flocking to them since "equality" according to western liberal standards is nothing but bullshit. I know of Muslims who spend hours upon hours reading convert stories, mind you that at least half of those who wrote the stories are most probably apostates by the time the Muslim reads them. Especially "famous" people are very juicy, or someone who left another religion being very devout and "knowledgeable". Like the former rabbi/almost rabbi (?) Khattab who became a self-loathing jew slash extreme jihadist. Actually, had a friend who admitted in an e-mail some days ago how she always thought about me and how "strong" my faith was and the level of yaqeen I showed, and that it strengthened her iman... But now when I became an apostate, she's really confused. It's pathetic if you ask me.   

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #25 - February 21, 2014, 11:19 AM

They like showing off all their converts because it "raises their iman" ..............  

I am not sure about their imman Cornflower., but it is true these  idiots parade their converts  as if these confused folks are their harem.. They do more often if they are young women  with  western white skin and around 18 to 25 year olds..  And and..  white guys Quickly start  preaching Islam, representaitative of Islam  with in a year of their conversion.  Cheesy

Reply #26 - February 21, 2014, 01:37 PM

at least they still have Neil Mohamed Armstrong

Cheesy

Reply #27 - February 21, 2014, 01:52 PM

I am not sure about their imman Cornflower., but it is true these  idiots parade their converts  as if these confused folks are their harem.. They do more often if they are young women  with  western white skin and around 18 to 25 year olds..  And and..  white guys Quickly start  preaching Islam, representaitative of Islam  with in a year of their conversion.  Cheesy

Yes, yes, the young white beautiful female converts are highly desirable on the marriage market. A little trophy wife Smiley

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #28 - February 21, 2014, 02:40 PM

By the time many Muslim folks realize that scam from these fools, in this internet age it will be spread to 1000 of Good Muslim kids...

Reply #29 - February 21, 2014, 03:34 PM

Well, looking at the latest comments on the FB page, they are waking up and realizing it is a hoax.... Just wouldn't think that it would take that long to get snuffed out jeez.  This reminds me, on a much smaller scale, the photoshop hoax several years ago of the 90 ft skeleton found in Saudi - that one caught on like wildfire.

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth" - Steve McQueen
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »