Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: New Member :), I've waffled on a bit so apologies in advance.

(Read 8274 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • New Member :), I've waffled on a bit so apologies in advance.
     Reply #30 - March 02, 2014, 02:21 AM

Welcome suki. You can make an introduction here:

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?board=2.0

Just click new topic. Smiley

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #31 - March 10, 2014, 10:17 AM

Hello Suki, please to meet you Smiley. Yes there are many scientific errors in the Quran, I just commented on two of them. With regards to sperm, if I remember correctly the Quran describes the sperm being produced between the loins and the ribs. Hippocrates the Greek philosopher thought that sperm came from the Kidneys and this was the thinking around the time of Mohammad. The Quran has numerous errors with regards to the Universe, Earth, human reproduction etc but it would take a long time to describe them all so maybe another time ha.

I'll have to read up on Urantia to see what it's all about. There are many knowledgeable people on this site so I hope you enjoy getting into some in depth discussions Smiley.
     Reply #32 - March 10, 2014, 12:47 PM

Hi Craig, thanks for the welcome.. Yeah i was involved in the urantia movement ever since placing islam aside about 5 years ago, i met through a friend a reader of this book called Urantia book which is apparently an ancient name for our earth, so yep i have spent my time reading that and discuss on forums.  It's a fascinating far out book, about the history of life and how the universes and life was created and goes on to talk about how we have evolved over time, it was supposedly delivered by a group of celestial beings that have been observing our planet and our growth and was recieved by a member of the Kellog family in america in the 1900's, similar to Proph Mohameds method through trance or sleep..  its pretty unknown (not in america) but has been an influence to the nazis because of its "racist" remarks and has been an influence for many science fiction films such as star wars..    by the way im not a beleiver in it, just a book that i read..  anyway here is a link to the book if you want to read  www.urantiabook.org/      and the main discussion forum is called forums.truthbook.com/

peace
     Reply #33 - March 10, 2014, 01:50 PM

Cheers suki, I'll check Urantia out.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #34 - March 10, 2014, 02:22 PM

no prob, Quod  Smiley   just another  'book'  made in an attempt to explain why we're here i guess so...

Much peace
     Reply #35 - March 10, 2014, 02:25 PM

There was a book that came out a similar time about a man born and raised on Mars, I'll have to look up the title. It started a religion.

Reply #36 - March 10, 2014, 02:42 PM

They don't have a religion as of yet, most dont want one, although i've been hanging around the guys who are attempting to establish one (out of pure fascination lol) the guy trying to set up the urantia religion interestingly is an ex musim and hater of Islam... But sadly with the racist wordings in the book, where they describe certain racial groups as degenerates, i think it would make for a very dangerous religion if fallen into the wrong hands as they also follow the idea of eugenics and evolving into a perfect world with all diseases, crimes and disabilities eradicated, they call it uplifting the planet..  Smiley  ohh its a long story i think im a bit tired of reading books Smiley

peace
     Reply #37 - March 10, 2014, 02:46 PM

Yeah, that's never a belief that leads to anywhere good.

Reply #38 - March 10, 2014, 03:24 PM

It certainly sounds interesting but hopefully it won't become a religion listening to what you've said. I'll just read it as a Science Fiction Book Smiley.
     Reply #39 - March 10, 2014, 03:51 PM

Afro
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »