Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Sex with pre-menstruating girls in islam

(Read 6580 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Sex with pre-menstruating girls in islam
     Reply #30 - December 07, 2013, 11:11 AM

Child educators tell me that empathy is decreasing rapidly in modern society. Maybe that explains it.

They are wrong, empathy in general is icnreasing as Steven Pinker in his 'Better Angels of Our Nature' explains.

Viz-a-viz children we are very much a child-centred society with lots of legislation, policies already implemented and being proposed to protect and promote the rights of children everywhere. Most childrens charities are making lots of money from donations, the media casts a greater awareness of the expereiences of children both home and abroad and education policies (in the UK) obligate secondary schools to run PSHE/Citizenship courses promoting child welfare and educating children about the experiences of children abroad.

Sure, people complaing the education is not good enough or run by professionals, or that the money from donations is not enough, or that the sporadic outburst of media coverage is sensationalism and token empathy - but it is there and the situation is much better than before.

Things are getting progressively better for MOST people throughout the world and its because we as human beings, counter to what some people like to think, are generally nice people. We really are and we care about others. Particularly, when it comes to children. And modern society with its rapid increase in globalisation, instantaneous access to information and disenchantment with ideological frameworks which brainwashed us into not caring about the other has helped most of us to achieve this.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #31 - December 07, 2013, 12:36 PM

Maybe y'all are right, sounds like you have good policies in the UK.
    We have several policies here in the US that have been implemented in recent decades that make children more likely to be prosecuted.
    One is zero tolerance in schools.
    The other is the war on drugs.
    But perhaps I am recalling the children I have been interacting with in the past few years, and perhaps that is why the educator made that comment to me, because she works with the same children.
    It is nice to see other people don't see it the way I do. Hope is good.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #32 - January 30, 2014, 11:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kel6JsFtn2c

well I suggest a better way to Muslim folks in defending this Aisha/Prophet of Islam  story..  Simplest  thing to do is

First  Reject all hadith., Become Quran only Muslim., There is NO Aisha in Quran,   hence whole story is false and Millions were fooled by that story  because of   false hadith collected  100s of years after the death of Prophet of Islam.. So thy are all fabricated one must getrid of them from  Islam

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »