Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Funny things kids say, either funny ha ha or ?

(Read 61565 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Funny things kids say, either funny ha ha or ?
     Reply #60 - May 31, 2014, 02:47 AM

My little nephew used to talk about nipples and call them ‘nimmy’. Cutest word ever! Then, one day, he said ‘nipple’. I told him that was right, but inside I was thinking: “What happened to ‘nimmy’?!”

That is super cute. My kids made up all kinds of words for things, and I used to use them while talking to them, until they started daycare and no one knew what they were saying! Then we got into English, and proper, quickly.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #61 - May 31, 2014, 07:07 AM

I agree. Cornflower's daughter sounds too intelligent to be hoodwinked at all.

I sure hope so.  Cry

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #62 - July 22, 2014, 07:39 AM

My wise little neighbour girl of 6 years old: it's impossible to go to heaven. How do they get that coffin into the air?

For god and money devils fight
    Religion holds a beast inside

Racoon
     Reply #63 - July 22, 2014, 10:07 AM

My wise little neighbour girl of 6 years old: it's impossible to go to heaven. How do they get that coffin into the air?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaawww!!

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #64 - July 22, 2014, 10:57 AM

She's sooo cute!
    Shirly i know how you can get a baby!
    Me: Yes?
    She: Yes!! You go stand next to a man and than there comes a baby.
    Me: Is that so ? But i dont want a baby right now so i must avoid standing next to a man?
    She: Yes
    Me: but what if two men stand next to me? For example in the bus?
    She: Yes than you get a twin i think

For god and money devils fight
    Religion holds a beast inside

Racoon
     Reply #65 - July 22, 2014, 11:38 AM

dance

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #66 - July 23, 2014, 12:43 AM

She's sooo cute!
    Shirly i know how you can get a baby!
    Me: Yes?
    She: Yes!! You go stand next to a man and than there comes a baby.
    Me: Is that so ? But i dont want a baby right now so i must avoid standing next to a man?
    She: Yes
    Me: but what if two men stand next to me? For example in the bus?
    She: Yes than you get a twin i think

Oh my goodness. How smart is that?

Reply #67 - September 29, 2014, 05:53 AM

I was baby-sitting a seven year old boy. I didn't have anything much for him to play with, so I let him play the game Command and Conquer: Red Alert on my computer. In the game, you can build weapons called "Tesla Coils". When his mum picked him up, he said to her, "Mum, can you buy me the game where you can build "Testicles".

The misspelling in my name is intentional, because I'm an idiot and I can't spell properly. But I'd probably also say that even if it was a mistake. Does that clear things up?
     Reply #68 - September 29, 2014, 06:42 AM

wow, how much explaining did you have to do?
     Reply #69 - September 29, 2014, 08:23 AM

Cheesy I haven't played C&C for yonks.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #70 - September 29, 2014, 08:44 AM

wow, how much explaining did you have to do?

Something along the lines of, "I promise, that is NOT what it sounds like".

I haven't played C&C for yonks.

The last one I played was C&C3: Tiberium Wars. I stopped playing them after EA introduced their extreme Digital Rights Management. You know, the sort where you have only 5 installs per game, need a persistent internet connection even in single player mode, are required to stand on one leg while playing, sign up for their premium account, and find a way to sell your soul to the devil.

The misspelling in my name is intentional, because I'm an idiot and I can't spell properly. But I'd probably also say that even if it was a mistake. Does that clear things up?
     Reply #71 - September 29, 2014, 09:25 AM

Fuck that. Last time I played was when they put most of the series up as free downloads (no drm shit). That was on my old box, which died a few years back. Haven't replaced the games yet.

Reply #72 - September 29, 2014, 09:46 AM

Fuck that. Last time I played was when they put most of the series up as free downloads (no drm shit). That was on my old box, which died a few years back. Haven't replaced the games yet.

I have C&C:The First Decade and Tiberium Wars on disc. They're DRM free. But starting with Red Alert 3, things went downhill fast. I don't have anything that even smells like a persistent internet connection, so the only way I can play this game is to download it from a pirate site, which, on my current internet plan, would cost me something like $10,000 in internet fees. For some reason, I decided against it. Starcraft 2 is the same.

Reply #73 - September 29, 2014, 09:51 AM

Yeah the freebies were Tiberium. Never played Starcraft 2. Used to play the old one years ago.

Reply #74 - January 30, 2015, 12:21 PM

the kiddo fought with a classmate yesterday. Actually, something she's been doing with the same kids since school started. Yesterday she was so angry, because one of the kids had called her "idiotic child" or something like that, that she went into a somewhat aggressive rant telling me how she would kick and hit them, shit on their eye (wtf?) and spit in their faces if she was given the opportunity.

After she left the fight, she had sat down on a bench and profously started to spit around her for the rest of the recess. She wished one of them would walk by and "accidently" get spat on. Imagine the rage you feel when you start spitting around you Cheesy

While telling me this, I laughed so hard I was afraid she would get angry at me. Luckily, I was spared the kiddo's anger Grin

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #75 - January 30, 2015, 09:44 PM

the kiddo fought with a classmate yesterday. Actually, something she's been doing with the same kids since school started. Yesterday she was so angry, because one of the kids had called her "idiotic child" or something like that, that she went into a somewhat aggressive rant telling me how she would kick and hit them, shit on their eye (wtf?) and spit in their faces if she was given the opportunity.

After she left the fight, she had sat down on a bench and profously started to spit around her for the rest of the recess. She wished one of them would walk by and "accidently" get spat on. Imagine the rage you feel when you start spitting around you Cheesy

While telling me this, I laughed so hard I was afraid she would get angry at me. Luckily, I was spared the kiddo's anger Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
     Reply #76 - January 31, 2015, 09:39 PM

Poor thing, she must have been really mad. She has that venting down pat. I remember a few weeks ago you had to send her downstairs, and she was so mad at you for laughing that time.

Reply #77 - January 31, 2015, 11:39 PM

Hhaha yeah. She's 6 turning 7 in a couple of months. It's that age when they start acting like mini teenagers. But it's a phase, she'll get out of it soon. Good thing, we had a good long talk after the incident you mentioned, since then we haven't had a real conflict between us at all. She just has no tolerance for others besides me, though Grin

It's hard to not laugh when your kid starts talking about eating up people, shitting them out and flushing them down the toilet just because they're "shitty people". I swear, I don't know where she gets the inspiration from.

Reply #78 - February 01, 2015, 02:45 AM

I heard the term threenagers the other day for dramatic little girls of toddler age. I have heard tweenagers, too. But I don't know what they call it for six and seven year olds. There must be a term.

Reply #79 - February 01, 2015, 05:25 AM

I heard the term threenagers the other day for dramatic little girls of toddler age. I have heard tweenagers, too. But I don't know what they call it for six and seven year olds. There must be a term.

Grounded.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #80 - February 01, 2015, 07:15 AM

You have the terrible twos, the stroppy sevens and the next time will be actual teenage years. All kids go through it, something with their emotional development. It'll be over soon Smiley

Reply #81 - February 01, 2015, 04:18 PM

My emotional development hasn't ended yet. Wonder when I will become a real adult.  Undecided

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #82 - February 01, 2015, 04:21 PM

I dont like the word adult.
    I feel when you become an adult, you become boring.
     Reply #83 - February 01, 2015, 04:32 PM

I dont like the word adult.
    I feel when you become an adult, you become boring.

And who made that rule?

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #84 - February 01, 2015, 04:51 PM

This terrible world  Tongue
     Reply #85 - February 01, 2015, 06:50 PM

When you grow up, your heart dies...

turnipovich
     Reply #86 - February 02, 2015, 02:45 AM

Not true. I was really boring as a Muslim. Now I am still boring, as far as lifestyle goes, but I can run and laugh and do a million things to enjoy life and there are no repercussions. I have been enjoying kid stuff with my kids, and have more appreciation for girl toys than I did as a child. I cannot tell you how nice it is to be able to run outside.

Reply #87 - February 02, 2015, 02:38 PM

I can run and laugh and do a million things to enjoy life and there are no repercussions. I have been enjoying kid stuff with my kids, and have more appreciation for girl toys than I did as a child. I cannot tell you how nice it is to be able to run outside.

Im glad to hear that.  Smiley
     Reply #88 - April 05, 2015, 02:00 AM

¨Mommy, my tears just have more and more water in them!¨

Reply #89 - April 05, 2015, 02:59 AM

That's cute. Sad and cute.
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »