Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 08:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 02:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 01:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Arabic Help

(Read 2629 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Arabic Help
     OP - October 27, 2013, 10:19 PM

Can someone tell me what this translates to?

حديث عائشة لا يكاد يصحّ ؛ لاَنّ بهذا لا ينعدم حفظه من القلوب، ولا يتعذّر عليهم به إثباته في صحيفة أُخرى، فعرفنا أنّه لاأصل لهذا الحديث .
  • Arabic Help
     Reply #1 - October 27, 2013, 10:29 PM

According to google: Interview with Aisha hardly true; because this is not non-existent save of hearts, and they can not prove in another newspaper, Varafna it is an asset for this talk.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Arabic Help
     Reply #2 - October 28, 2013, 09:26 AM

I think it is saying something like this:

The Hadith of Aisha cannot be true, because she cannot remember it by heart (too young maybe??), and since it does not appear in any other hadith, we know that the origin (of this tradition) is from only Aisha.

Something like that...
  • Arabic Help
     Reply #3 - October 28, 2013, 11:13 AM

Hm, thank you Tonyt. You seem correct, but I do hope for an exact translation.
  • Arabic Help
     Reply #4 - October 28, 2013, 11:13 AM

And thank you to QSE as well.
  • Arabic Help
     Reply #5 - October 28, 2013, 11:23 AM

Doesn't happymurtad speak Arabic? Ask if he'd mind telling you what it means.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Arabic Help
     Reply #6 - October 28, 2013, 12:42 PM

Yeah, the actual meaning they are trying to express escapes me without the whole context, but here's what I got: "The hadith of A'isha can hardly be true because with this the memorization of it has not left from the hearts. (i.e. people still have it memorized, I'm guessing.) And it's not hard for them to confirm it in other sources. So we know that there is no basis for this hadith."
  • Arabic Help
     Reply #7 - October 28, 2013, 12:48 PM

Ah, OK cool. I googled the phrase and found the original context. It is how I translated it. The original question was
    ما صحة حديث عائشة رضي الله عنها التي روت فيه أن الداجن قد أكلت من نسخة القرآن التي كانت معها

"What is the authenticity of the Hadith of A'isha (May Allah be pleased with her...blah blah blah) in which she narrated that some house animals ate a piece of the the copy of the Qur'an that was with her?"

The answer makes sense now.
  • Arabic Help
     Reply #8 - October 28, 2013, 12:55 PM

Obviously it was to much to hope they were saying her being married at 6 and boned at 9 isn't valid. Let the child rape continue.

• Arabic Help
     Reply #9 - October 28, 2013, 02:47 PM

Unfortunately, the matter of A'isha's age really is not an issue for most of these scholars. They see nothing wrong with it. If anything, they see it as a further extension of the whole virgin fetish thing that Islam promotes. As a 9 year old who was engaged at 6, there could be no doubt as to her virginity.

I've just been reading on the site where the question was asked where the issue of abrogation is being discussed. I won't translate the whole thing, as it is rather long, but I think it's worth having the points made here for reference.

لقد نزلت آية الرجم ، ورضاعة الكبير عشراً ، ولقد كان في صحيفة تحت سريري فلما مات رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وتشاغلنا بموته ، دخل داجن فأكلها

"A'isha narrated: "The verse of stoning and breastfeeding a grown man ten times (to establish a maternal sort of relationship) was revealed. It was in a scroll under my bed. When the prophet died and we became preoccupied by his death, a goat came in and ate it."

So, first of all, even though this is a hadith narrated in Ibn Majah that is considered authentic by many past and present sunni scholars, the guy starts of by saying that the “enemies” of Islam use this hadith to cast doubt upon the authenticity of the Qur’anic transmission and preservation. He then goes on to list all the reasons why the hadith might not be authentic, including some quotes from Imam Ahmed saying that the guy who narrates it has a habit of mixing up narrations from different sources. He also mentions the quote that I translated earlier, which is from a guy called  Sarkhasy, who didn’t think the hadith was authentic either.

But, just in case it is authentic, he goes on to explain why there is no problem with abrogation anyway, and the fact that a goat ate the verses and no one really cared meant that those verses were no longer important.

In justification of abrogation, he uses the tired argument that “Islamic legislation passed through many phases during the life of the prophet until he died,” so it was necessary for older, temporary rulings to be wiped out by newer, permanent rulings. (Kinda like your baby teeth, ya know. My words, not his.) He says that no scholars have ever had an issue with the idea of abrogation as it is mentioned in the Qur’an itself. The first people to express a problem with it were…dun, dun, dunnnn…THE JEWS.  The Jews opposed abrogation and stuck to the law of Moses because they concluded that abrogation was impossible. It would mean that Allah changed his mind and formed a new opinion about something after not having that opinion. (Silly Jews.) But, the Qur’an, he says, refutes that sentiment with a clear refutation because the Qur’an says that abrogation is OK. And that’s all we need to hear, really.

He then goes on to explain the three different types of abrogation:

1. Abrogation of the recitation while maintaining the ruling. This is what happened with the verse of stoning that our goat friend ate. Even though the verse is no longer recited in the Qur’an, we are still supposed to stone people for having sex with folks they aren’t married to. (I personally think the goat  was just embarrassed by the verses coming out of his house. He must have figured that was a particularly dumb verse all along, so he waited for Mo to die then did humanity a favor. Thanks, goat)

2. Abrogation of the recitation and the ruling. I’m actually just going to translate this part. It’s funny.
    ومثاله قول عائشة رضي الله عنها: (كان فيما نزل من القرآن عشر رضعات معلومات يحرمن، ثم نسخ بخمس معلومات يحرمن) فالجملة الأولى منسوخة في التلاوة والحكم، أما الجملة الثانية فهي منسوخة في التلاوة فقط، وحكمها باق عند الشافعية.

“An example of this is the statement of Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, ‘Part of what was revealed in the Qur’an was that 10 known breastfeeding sessions for a grown man make him a mahram (a sort of relative--someone you aren’t supposed to marry.) Then that was abrogated by 5 known breastfeeding sessions for a grown man making him a mahram’

So the first bit (the ten grown man breast feeding sessions) is abrogated in recitation and in ruling. The second bit (the five sessions) is abrogated in recitation only, but the ruling STILL STANDS among the Shafi’ites.”

He then goes on to essentially say that we shouldn't be bothered by the goat eating the verses because those verses were abrogated and no longer needed. The implication is almost that the goat eating those verses prove that they were abrogated because the companions knew they had been eaten and didn’t care to save them. He also says that we shouldn’t be surprised that it was a goat because goats are way better than mice and are one of the best livestock. (Mice, he says, are the worst animals and they pee on Qur'ans.) We shouldn’t be surprised that the qur’an was kept under a bed because the people back then were humble and not rich. They were so humble that the prophet used to wash his own clothes and fix his own shoes and blah blah blah. They weren’t kings who owned chests and safes so they made do with what they had.

And lastly, Allah is really smart and awesome, and smart…and he said he would preserve the Qur’an. So all we have to do is believe  that if Allah wanted those lost verses to be preserved they would have been preserved like the rest of the Qur’an in spite of the prophet's death. The prophet conveyed his message perfectly, so whatever didn’t get conveyed perfectly wasn’t supposed to get conveyed. So there.

Oh, and he does put his name at the bottom, “Dr.” Abdullah Faqeeh. never heard of him.

Quod. As someone with no Islamic background, what's it like seeing stuff like this?

• Arabic Help
     Reply #10 - October 28, 2013, 02:57 PM

Thank you for your comprehensive answer HM. I must say. You are very inquisitive, and that is what I like most about you. You googled the context through your own individual interests in hopes of providing knowledge to me, and possibly other people on this forum.

This hadith is classified as Hasan, atleast in the main Sunnah.com website.  However, it seems as if some of them have classified it as "weak" because one of the narrators was known to have practiced the act of Tadlis (hiding the identity of the person you hear the narration from). This is the more comprehensive explanation.

"The particular chain given in Sunan Ibn Majah finds one of the narrators Muhammad bin Ishaq narrating it using the word عن ('an) which is rather an ambiguous way of narration and renders the narration weak when used by a narrator known for practicing Tadlis [practice of subtly missing a link] and Muhammad Ibn Ishaq is indeed such a narrator. Thus through particular chain of narration in Sunan Ibn Majah the narration is weak and unauthentic due the above mentioned defect though it has other issues as well as mentioned in the lines to follow. This is clarified by Shaykh Muhammad Taqi Usmani in Takmala Fath Al-Mulhim 1/69 pub. Darul Ahya Al-Turath Al-Arabi, Beirut.

In Musnad Ahmad the same narration is given through the same chain but with an explicit way of narration i.e. it does not have the defect like the narration in Ibn Majah’s collection. But the narration is exposed to more criticism because many other narrators have related from 'Aisha (RA) about the suckling/breastfeeding but no one has narrated the words found in this chain even though the narrators in those cases are more reliable and consistent than Muhammad bin Ishaq. And due to thefact of these words being narrated solely by him and in defiance to other much more reliable narrators, scholars have questioned its authenticity."

I didn't understand the second paragraph. Since this is the only hadith that mentions a goat eating the verses (unless I'm wrong), wouldn't you expect the words to be different? But maybe that's not what the author meant. I also didn't understand the "'an" effect. I thought it just meant "On the authority of", which is used in many narrations. But apparently, it is suspicious when this phrase is used by a person who practices Tadlis. You probably know better and can perhaps explain this.

(Sorry for the long post)

http://www.letmeturnthetables.com/2010/10/myth-quran-verses-eat-goat.html
  • Arabic Help
     Reply #11 - October 28, 2013, 03:01 PM

I wonder why it was classified as authentic in the first place.
  • Arabic Help
     Reply #12 - October 28, 2013, 03:02 PM

Quod. As someone with no Islamic background, what's it like seeing stuff like this?

Picture a small child that sees his/her first horror film and he/she puts their hands over their eyes but can't help peeking through the fingers. Stuff of nightmares where you want your mum to sit on the bed with you telling you it isn't real, just scary make believe.

Another good analogy might be going onto youtube and watching those videos of people seeing "2 girls 1 cup" for the first time.

It's not the fact that it's ancient stories, it's the fact that this shit still has an impact today. People try and justify it not only in a historical context but in modern times as well. That's the horror. The real world ramifications in our lifetime.

• Arabic Help
     Reply #13 - October 28, 2013, 03:09 PM

"But, the Qur’an, he says, refutes that sentiment with a clear refutation because the Qur’an says that abrogation is OK. And that’s all we need to hear, really."
  • Arabic Help
     Reply #14 - October 28, 2013, 03:09 PM

I wonder why it was classified as authentic in the first place.

Well, it is Hasan. Basically, the guy in question, Muhammad ibn Ishaaq, was known to lump narrations together. So it's like this: Billy told me that he saw Kutta driving a car. Quod told me that he saw Kutta driving a red car. Then I say "Billy said that he saw Kutta driving a red car."
  • Arabic Help
     Reply #15 - October 28, 2013, 03:13 PM

I think George summed it up perfectly. Ahh, pity the Book of Dave thread never took off.

• Arabic Help
     Reply #16 - October 28, 2013, 03:15 PM

Cheesy It would be hilarious if Billy pops up at this moment.

This narration system is just so strange. Why an All-Knowing God would resort to this always baffled me.
  • Arabic Help
     Reply #17 - October 28, 2013, 03:16 PM

I didn't understand the second paragraph. Since this is the only hadith that mentions a goat eating the verses (unless I'm wrong), wouldn't you expect the words to be different? But maybe that's not what the author meant. I also didn't understand the "'an" effect. I thought it just meant "On the authority of", which is used in many narrations.

Because he said 'An (on the authority of) and not "I heard." So in the example I gave above, if I say "On the Authority of Billy, Kutta was driving a red car." Yet, I am known to mix up narrations, they won't accept it unless I explicitly say, 'I heard Billy say, "Kutta was driving a red car."

• Arabic Help
     Reply #18 - October 28, 2013, 03:17 PM

Oh, now I understand! And do you know what the author probably meant by saying that the words are different?
  • Arabic Help
     Reply #19 - October 28, 2013, 03:22 PM

From what I'm gathering, it's that the breastfeeding part shouldn't have been in there, only the stoning part.
  • Arabic Help
     Reply #20 - October 28, 2013, 03:28 PM

Okay, thank you again  Afro
  • Arabic Help
     Reply #21 - April 23, 2014, 01:36 PM

I could I get some clarification on this "lost" stoning verse? Was one lost or was it never a verse to begin with? Is there a contradiction when using the following in comparison?

Sahih Muslim, Book 17:  The Book Pertaining to Punishments Prescribed by Islam (Kitab Al-Hudud)

INTRODUCTION

The penal laws of Islam are called Hudud in the Hadith and Fiqh. This word is the plural of Hadd, which means prevention, hindrance, restraint, prohibition, and hence a restrictive ordinance or statute of God, respecting things lawful and unlawful.

Punishments are divided into two classes, one of which is called Hadd and the other Ta'zir. The Hadd is a measure of punishment defined by the Qur'an and the Sunnah. In Ta'zir, the court, is allowed to use its discretion in regard to the form and measure in which such punishment is to be inflicted.

Punishments by way of Hadd are of the following forms: death by stoning, amputation of a limb or limbs, flogging by one hundred or eighty strokes. They are prescribed respectively for the following offences: adultery committed by married persons, theft, highway robbery, drunkenness and slander imputing unchastity to women.

The punishments described above are the maximum punishments for the above mentioned crimes. These can be reduced keeping in view the circumstances in which the crimes were committed, the nature of the evidence, and the motive of the criminal with which he committed the crime.

[…]

Chapter 3: PRESCRIBED PUNISHMENT FOR AN ADULTERER AND AN ADULTERESS

~ Number 4191:
    'Ubada b. as-Samit reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Receive (teaching) from me, receive (teaching) from me. Allah has ordained a way for those (women). When an unmarried male commits adultery with an unmarried female (they should receive) one hundred lashes and banishment for one year. And in case of married male committing adultery with a married female, they shall receive one hundred lashes and be stoned to death.

~ Number 4192:
    'Ubada b. as-Samit reported that whenever Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) received revelation, he felt its rigour and the complexion of his face changed. One day revelation descended upon him, he felt the same rigour. When it was over and he felt relief, he said: Take from me. Verily Allah has ordained a way for them (the women who commit fornication),: (When) a married man (commits adultery) with a married woman, and an unmarried male with an unmarried woman, then in case of married (persons) there is (a punishment) of one hundred lashes and then stoning (to death). And in case of unmarried persons, (the punishment) is one hundred lashes and exile for one year.

~ Number 4193:
    This hadith has been reported on the authority of Qatada with the same chain of transmitters except with this variation that the unmarried is to be lashed and exiled, and the married one is to be lashed and stoned. There is neither any mention of one year nor that of one hundred.

Chapter 4: STONING OF A MARRIED ADULTERER

~ Number 4194:

'Abdullah b. 'Abbas reported that 'Umar b. Khattab sat on the pulpit of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: Verily Allah sent Muhammad (may peace be upon him) with truth and He sent down the Book upon him, and the verse of stoning was included in what was sent down to him. We recited it, retained it in our memory and understood it. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) awarded the punishment of stoning to death (to the married adulterer and adulteress) and, after him, we also awarded the punishment of stoning, I am afraid that with the lapse of time, the people (may forget it) and may say: We do not find the punishment of stoning in the Book of Allah, and thus go astray by abandoning this duty prescribed by Allah. Stoning is a duty laid down in Allah's Book for married men and women who commit adultery when proof is established, or it there is pregnancy, or a confession.

~ Number 4195:
    This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Zuhri with the same chain of transmitters.

[...]

Chapter 6: STONING TO DEATH OF JEWS AND OTHER DHIMMIS IN CASE OF ADULTERY

~ Number 4211:

Abdullah b. 'Umar reported that a Jew and a Jewess were brought to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) who had committed adultery. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came to the Jews and said: What do you find in Torah for one who commits adultery? They said: We darken their faces and make them ride on the donkey with their faces turned to the opposite direction (and their backs touching each other), and then they are taken round (the city). He said: Bring Torah if you are truthful. They brought it and recited it until when they came to the verse pertaining to stoning, the person who was reading placed his hand on the verse pertaining to stoning, and read (only that which was) between his hands and what was subsequent to that. Abdullah b. Salim who was at that time with the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Command him (the reciter) to lift his hand. He lifted it and there was, underneath that, the verse pertaining to stoning. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) pronounced judgment about both of them and they were stoned. Abdullah b. 'Umar said: I was one of those who stoned them, and I saw him (the Jew) protecting her (the Jewess) with his body.

~ Number 4212:
    Ibn Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stoned to death the Jews, both male and female, who had committed adultery. The Jews brought them to Allah's Messenger (may peace he upon him). The rest of the hadith is the same.

~ Number 4213:

Ibn 'Umar reported that the Jews brought to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) a man and a woman who had committed adultery. The rest of the hadith is the same.

~ Number 4214:

Al-Bara' b. 'Azib reported: There happened to pass by Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) a Jew blackened and lashed. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) called them (the Jews) and said: Is this the punishment that you find in your Book (Torah) as a prescribed punishment for adultery? They said: Yes. He (the Holy Prophet) called one of the scholars amongst them and said: I ask you in the name of Allah Who sent down the Torah on Moses if that is the prescribed punishment for adultery that you find in your Book. He said: No. Had you not asked me in the name of Allah, I would not have given you this information. We find stoning to death (as punishment prescribed in the Torah). But this (crime) became quite common amongst our aristocratic class. So when we caught hold of any rich person (indulging in this offence) we spared him, but when we caught hold of a helpless person we imposed the prescribed punishment upon him. We then said: Let us argree (on a punishment) which we can inflict both upon the rich and the poor. So We decided to blacken the face with coal and flog as a substitute punishment for stoning. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: O Allah, I am the first to revive Thy command when they had made it dead. He then commanded and he (the offender) was stoned to death. Allah, the Majestic and Glorious, sent down (this verse):" O Messenger, (the behaviour of) those who vie with one another in denying the truth should not grieve you..." up to" is vouchsafed unto you, accept it" (v. 41) 2176 It was said (by the Jews): Go to Muhammad; it he commands you to blacken the face and award flogging (as punishment for adultery), then accept it, but it he gives verdict for stoning, then avoid it. It was (then) that Allah, the Majestic and Great, sent down (these verses):" And they who do not judge in accordance with what Allah has revealed are, indeed, deniers of the truth" (v. 44) ;" And they who do not judge in accordance with what Allah has revealed-they, they indeed are the wrongdoers" (v. 45) ;" And they who do not judge in accordance with what God has revealed-they are the iniquitous (v. 47). (All these verses) were revealed in connection with the non-believers.

~ Number 4215:
    This hadith has been narrated on the authority of A'mash up to the words:" Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) pronounced judgment and he was stoned (to death)" And he mentioned nothing subsequent to that pertaining to the revelation of verses.

[...]

• Arabic Help
     Reply #22 - April 24, 2014, 12:47 PM

Unfortunately, the matter of A'isha's age really is not an issue for most of these scholars. They see nothing wrong with it. If anything, they see it as a further extension of the whole virgin fetish thing that Islam promotes. As a 9 year old who was engaged at 6, there could be no doubt as to her virginity.

I've just been reading on the site where the question was asked where the issue of abrogation is being discussed. I won't translate the whole thing, as it is rather long, but I think it's worth having the points made here for reference.

"A'isha narrated: "The verse of stoning and breastfeeding a grown man ten times (to establish a maternal sort of relationship) was revealed. It was in a scroll under my bed. When the prophet died and we became preoccupied by his death, a goat came in and ate it."

So, first of all, even though this is a hadith narrated in Ibn Majah that is considered authentic by many past and present sunni scholars, the guy starts of by saying that the “enemies” of Islam use this hadith to cast doubt upon the authenticity of the Qur’anic transmission and preservation. He then goes on to list all the reasons why the hadith might not be authentic, including some quotes from Imam Ahmed saying that the guy who narrates it has a habit of mixing up narrations from different sources. He also mentions the quote that I translated earlier, which is from a guy called  Sarkhasy, who didn’t think the hadith was authentic either.

But, just in case it is authentic, he goes on to explain why there is no problem with abrogation anyway, and the fact that a goat ate the verses and no one really cared meant that those verses were no longer important.

In justification of abrogation, he uses the tired argument that “Islamic legislation passed through many phases during the life of the prophet until he died,” so it was necessary for older, temporary rulings to be wiped out by newer, permanent rulings. (Kinda like your baby teeth, ya know. My words, not his.) He says that no scholars have ever had an issue with the idea of abrogation as it is mentioned in the Qur’an itself. The first people to express a problem with it were…dun, dun, dunnnn…THE JEWS.  The Jews opposed abrogation and stuck to the law of Moses because they concluded that abrogation was impossible. It would mean that Allah changed his mind and formed a new opinion about something after not having that opinion. (Silly Jews.) But, the Qur’an, he says, refutes that sentiment with a clear refutation because the Qur’an says that abrogation is OK. And that’s all we need to hear, really.

He then goes on to explain the three different types of abrogation:

1. Abrogation of the recitation while maintaining the ruling. This is what happened with the verse of stoning that our goat friend ate. Even though the verse is no longer recited in the Qur’an, we are still supposed to stone people for having sex with folks they aren’t married to. (I personally think the goat  was just embarrassed by the verses coming out of his house. He must have figured that was a particularly dumb verse all along, so he waited for Mo to die then did humanity a favor. Thanks, goat)

2. Abrogation of the recitation and the ruling. I’m actually just going to translate this part. It’s funny.
    He then goes on to essentially say that we shouldn't be bothered by the goat eating the verses because those verses were abrogated and no longer needed. The implication is almost that the goat eating those verses prove that they were abrogated because the companions knew they had been eaten and didn’t care to save them. He also says that we shouldn’t be surprised that it was a goat because goats are way better than mice and are one of the best livestock. (Mice, he says, are the worst animals and they pee on Qur'ans.) We shouldn’t be surprised that the qur’an was kept under a bed because the people back then were humble and not rich. They were so humble that the prophet used to wash his own clothes and fix his own shoes and blah blah blah. They weren’t kings who owned chests and safes so they made do with what they had.

And lastly, Allah is really smart and awesome, and smart…and he said he would preserve the Qur’an. So all we have to do is believe  that if Allah wanted those lost verses to be preserved they would have been preserved like the rest of the Qur’an in spite of the prophet's death. The prophet conveyed his message perfectly, so whatever didn’t get conveyed perfectly wasn’t supposed to get conveyed. So there.

Oh, and he does put his name at the bottom, “Dr.” Abdullah Faqeeh. never heard of him.

If I may also answer this question, because while reading this, the answer to it already formed in my mind before I saw your question: I thought, how is it possible that people voluntarily choose this religion?? How can they justify all this bs to themselves?
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »