Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Is Iran/Persia going to b...
by zeca
Yesterday at 11:23 AM

Best Quran translation ev...
May 19, 2024, 02:20 PM

Gaza assault
May 18, 2024, 03:37 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 18, 2024, 03:04 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
May 17, 2024, 08:33 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 17, 2024, 06:13 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 16, 2024, 02:05 PM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Imam, 64, detained for alleged involvement in Shia teachings Read more: Imam, 6

(Read 1999 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Imam, 64, detained for alleged involvement in Shia teachings Read more: Imam, 6
     OP - October 01, 2013, 11:05 PM

MUADZAM SHAH: The Pahang Islamic Religious Department (Jaip) detained a 64-year-old imam from Pekoti Timur, Ulu Keratong here for his alleged involvement in the banned Shia teachings.
    Officers from Jaip along with police personnel who raided the suspect's house at the staff quarters of Ladang Risda Pekoti Timur on Friday night, seized various items including books and beads linked to the deviant teachings.
    JAIP enforcement chief  Ahmad Raffli Abdul Malek said the suspect was believed to a practitioner since six years ago.

Pahang banned the propagation of the teachings on Sept 12. Those charged under the state Islamic laws face RM3,000 fine or two years jail upon

Read more: Imam, 64, detained for alleged involvement in Shia teachings - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/imam-64-detained-for-alleged-involvement-in-shia-teachings-1.364675#ixzz2gWw4Sh4F

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

• Imam, 64, detained for alleged involvement in Shia teachings Read more: Imam, 6
     Reply #1 - October 01, 2013, 11:16 PM

It's even worse. Look at the related article. Bad Shia. Norty Shia.

Shia group targeting UM students, says Jais

KUALA LUMPUR: THE  Islamic authorities here have uncovered a plot by a Shia group to....

Umm, bomb the fuck out of someone? Nope.

......spread deviant teachings to Universiti Malaya students, during a raid on a shophouse in Taman Sri Gombak on Friday night..........................

Coz, y'know, you can't have uni students learning about alternative points of view.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #2 - October 01, 2013, 11:59 PM

Course not. Why if you allow alternative points of view you open the gates of hell. Critical thinking, challenging ideas, personal growth...dangerous shit.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #3 - October 02, 2013, 01:41 AM

It's even worse. Look at the related article. Bad Shia. Norty Shia.

Shia group targeting UM students, says Jais
    Umm, bomb the fuck out of someone? Nope.
    Coz, y'know, you can't have uni students learning about alternative points of view.

Whoa missed that one.

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

Reply #4 - October 02, 2013, 05:44 AM

Course not. Why if you allow alternative points of view you open the gates of hell. Critical thinking, challenging ideas, personal growth...dangerous shit.

Doubt leads to questions, questions lead to knowledge, knowledge leads to apostasy, apostasy leads to joining the CEMB forums under the username Jedi (or whatever your sad hobby may be) and speaking of your experiences.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #5 - October 02, 2013, 07:22 AM

MUADZAM SHAH: The Pahang Islamic Religious Department (Jaip) ................

That is the fundamental problem with Islam .. these government supported  Islamic Religious Departments all over  countries where Muslims are in majority create serious problem with in Islam .. Any one who doesn't agree with these idiots who head such organizations  and their Islam  will automatically becomes deviant Muslim. At least Non-Muslims have the rest of the world to shout at them but nominal Muslims pay the price opposing these rogues .  In that aspect,  south east asia  Indonesia is worse than Malaysia .  These Sunni Islam dominated Political parties in these countries always take on on minority Muslim communities such as Ahmadiyya or Shia Muslim folks during there celebrations. These clashes  are much worse in Indonesia

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #6 - October 02, 2013, 05:29 PM

This isn't news from the UK.  I'll move it to the international news forum.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #7 - October 03, 2013, 11:23 AM

So they were accused of a plot to spread their opinions

WTF

That sounds like something from North Korea.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »