Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Gents List of things to do after leaving Islam

(Read 49253 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Gents List of things to do after leaving Islam
     Reply #90 - April 13, 2014, 01:04 AM

I had a homophobic high school friend. We argued for hours. He finally came out in creative writing class.
    Go for it.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #91 - April 13, 2014, 02:03 AM

Explore you sexuality and don't let rigid societal norms tell you what you can and can't do. 

You know that when you were homophobic as a muslim that was really just you repressing your own desire to know what it feels like to be with a man. 

I used to be the most homphobic person even among my own muslim friends and now I really have this huge urge to head down to the local gay bar and have a really passionate make out session with another man.

Go for it, Afro

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #92 - April 13, 2014, 12:08 PM

I'm so fucking straight I support gay marriage.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #93 - April 13, 2014, 01:08 PM

Nothing wrong with that.
     Reply #94 - April 15, 2014, 02:40 PM

It does seem to be a weird truth that the most homophobic people turn out to be little bummer boys gay themselves. I suspect the hatred comes from an attempt to deny their own nature.

I was talking bout my sexuality somewhere else on the forum and a member suggested the word "Bi-curious". I think I'll use that for now. 

My desire to make out with men comes more from my curiosity than my lust and I still don't know if I would like it or not.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #95 - April 19, 2014, 04:09 PM

Quote from: TheDarkRebel
    I was talking bout my sexuality somewhere else on the forum and a member suggested the word "Bi-curious". I think I'll use that for now. 

My desire to make out with men comes more from my curiosity than my lust and I still don't know if I would like it or not.

As a somewhat "bi-curious" male myself (though definitely leaning more towards heterosexuality), there is something about YouTube's Tyler Oakley that makes me want to snog the shit out of him (amongst other things).

I'm a dude.
     Reply #96 - April 19, 2014, 04:15 PM

^
    To be pretty honest my desire to make out with a guy is probably all due the the extremely high amount of pent up sexual urges that I have never been able to release with another human being in my entire life.

Reply #97 - April 19, 2014, 04:40 PM

Aren't we all a little bi-curious?

turnipovich
     Reply #98 - April 19, 2014, 04:46 PM

I'm gonna sound really arrogant when i say this but i've never understood what it is to be  bi, it always seemed immoral to choose both sexes,  your either gay or straight, im so old fashioned :/  but what is morality without religion anyway..
     Reply #99 - April 19, 2014, 04:58 PM

I prefer to accept the idea of sexual fluidity. One person is never just one thing their entire life. I've always known I'm attracted to females, even though I've never been in love with a woman. Why would I suppress that part of my sexuality? Most probably, from my experience until now, I'm more attracted to men. But who knows, maybe some day I'll met "the one" and she may be a woman. Maybe I'm a pervert, but I think we would all benefit if we could just get rid of all these notions about "sexual morality". Do whatever you want and feels right in the moment, as long as you don't engage in risky behavior Always have protected sex, make sure you don't go to bed with some psycho or weirdo, and preferably  have sex while sober. I would add to never have an affair or sleep with a man/woman who's already in a relationship with someone else but that is just my own personal moral standpoint on the matter.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #100 - April 19, 2014, 05:22 PM

^ I agree completely Afro

turnipovich
     Reply #101 - April 19, 2014, 08:16 PM

I'm gonna sound really arrogant when i say this but i've never understood what it is to be  bi, it always seemed immoral to choose both sexes,  your either gay or straight, im so old fashioned :/  but what is morality without religion anyway..

I really hope this was meant as tongue in cheek humour.

Reply #102 - April 19, 2014, 08:18 PM

Aren't we all a little bi-curious?

No. There's no bi curiosity with me, I've never had any feelings that way at all. I can see if a man is attractive but I've never had any inklings.

Reply #103 - April 19, 2014, 08:48 PM

I would add to never have an affair or sleep with a man/woman who's already in a relationship with someone else but that is just my own personal moral standpoint on the matter.

On a philosophical note I would agree with you however practically speaking given my failure at romance I'll just take any willing person at this point.

Reply #104 - April 19, 2014, 09:04 PM

^
    To be pretty honest my desire to make out with a guy is probably all due the the extremely high amount of pent up sexual urges that I have never been able to release with another human being in my entire life.

Ditto.

Let's just make out already.

I'm a dude.
     Reply #105 - April 19, 2014, 09:05 PM

i only have the desire, more out of pure curiosity to kiss a female. nothing more then that. Although like cornflorwer I do find certain woman attractive but im no where near bi

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
     Reply #106 - April 19, 2014, 09:08 PM

Are there any entirely straight women on here? Grin
     Reply #107 - April 19, 2014, 09:11 PM

I am entirely straight. It is a great disappointment to my mother, who is anything but straight, and in fact, will not even use the word straight in conversation. But I cannot seem to help it.

Reply #108 - April 19, 2014, 09:12 PM

Hey I am straight!!!!  

But i would love to kiss you lua Tongue  Kiss

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

Reply #109 - April 19, 2014, 09:14 PM

Hey I am straight!!!!  

But i would love to kiss you lua Tongue  Kiss

I'm going to channel my inner Quod and tell you that you won't be entirely straight after.  Wink
     Reply #110 - April 19, 2014, 09:16 PM

Cheesy

O and neither will you sweetheart  Wink

Reply #111 - April 19, 2014, 09:18 PM

^ Grin Too late, my first crush was a woman. Fun story, my husband was legitimately disgusted by me when he found that one out, and he still gives me trouble about it.

But if I had been, I'm sure you would've done the trick.  dance
     Reply #112 - April 19, 2014, 09:21 PM

Legitimately? Meaning..

Reply #113 - April 19, 2014, 09:21 PM

lol maybe he pretended to be disgusted but secretly fantisized about u and this other chick Wink

Reply #114 - April 19, 2014, 09:23 PM

^ Sorry, bad language habit.

But I mean that he wasn't just a little annoyed, he gave me a face like I had confessed to a murder and called me disgusting and wandered around for a bit saying, "I can't believe you were almost a gay."

He's cooled down since then, but he still sometimes makes a snide remark about it.  Roll Eyes
     Reply #115 - April 19, 2014, 09:24 PM

Sounds scary, actually. Sounds homophobic.

Reply #116 - April 19, 2014, 09:27 PM

Sounds scary, actually. Sounds homophobic.

Wasn't a shining moment of his. I didn't expect anything different, he's pretty upfront with his view of homosexuality as an immoral decision someone makes.

lol maybe he pretended to be disgusted but secretly fantisized about u and this other chick Wink

I don't know, I get the feeling that he may like bisexual women but would not like to be married to one.

However, since this is definitely well known by all my friends (she was the friend of one of the people in my neighborhood friend circle, and this still gets brought up sometimes at neighborhood parties in the summer), I figured I had to tell him eventually! Better to hear it from me and all that. Grin
     Reply #117 - April 19, 2014, 09:40 PM

Wasn't a shining moment of his. I didn't expect anything different, he's pretty upfront with his view of homosexuality as an immoral decision someone makes.

That's not very logical.

Reply #118 - April 19, 2014, 09:42 PM

^Nope. That's not really the reputation of many products of Saudi Arabia, unfortunately...
     Reply #119 - April 19, 2014, 09:44 PM

That is the truth, you would be right!

• Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »