Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Do you have some Muslim things in your life still?

(Read 11667 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Do you have some Muslim things in your life still?
     Reply #30 - September 18, 2013, 11:33 PM

Ok not organs, yet but of all the animal kingdom the pig skin and pig valves have been used in human transplants. .....................

Devil.. RASCALS in medical field do/did all sorts of transplants and experiments., that doesn't mean  organs are compatible. The reason was.. Pigs are cheap  and their organ sizes.. valves whatever match the size of some of human organs .. but we are better off with our cousins..

Now here  YOU ADD THE PIG  that is missing

on that evolutionary tree ., That is a test for you..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #31 - September 18, 2013, 11:42 PM

Weren't some people meant to have been turned into monkeys and apes?

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
     Reply #32 - September 18, 2013, 11:50 PM

Weren't some people meant to have been turned into monkeys and apes?

No.. Islamic manual didn't turn any one to anything who were not Muslims.,

but... but its rules  TURNED  SOME HUMAN BEINGS IN TO BABOONS WITH BEARDS

Reply #33 - September 19, 2013, 03:38 AM

-You still say stuff like 'God Willing', 'God Knows Best', 'I Promise by God's Name' etc. ?

For those who are native Arabic speakers this isn't very fair. Even Christians in the Arab world use this terminology, just part of the language. I'd venture that most people who speak Arabic, regardless of their religion or lack thereof, couldn't think of a good alternative to "inshallah" for "hopefully"

In English-speaking countries it's the same shit, you can be raised atheist and still say "Oh my God" or "Thank God," that's just how the religious concepts have worked themselves into the language, says nothing about a person's mindset when they use the terms.

fuck you
     Reply #34 - September 19, 2013, 04:11 AM

but... but its rules  TURNED  SOME HUMAN BEINGS IN TO BABOONS WITH BEARDS

Cheesy

Yeezeevee, you are a gem.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #35 - September 19, 2013, 12:51 PM

Cheesy

Yeezeevee..........................................

That is fact Nour.., That is what Islam does to people..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqIasODAPy8

Look at that how Egyptian hate Jewish folks  and today's news says Iran president blames Israel for 'instability,' calls for peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtY9jKSAWqw

Well, he is slightly better than that other fool

And again..... That is what Islam does to people from American continent to African continent .. from Iran to Indonesia

Reply #36 - September 19, 2013, 06:39 PM

rubbish devil.,     that is not fact..

pigs DO NOT  taste like humans and their  organs CAN NOT  be  used for humans directly unless they are cloned with human genes..  That is still experimental Xenotransplantation medicine.. Looong way to go..    

Huh? You're not aware that pigs are known to taste and smell like human flesh, verified by cannibal's ranging from tribes to people who have resorted to cannibalism in the west. Why does it make you uncomfortable to accept it?

Erm I thought parts of pigs were quite commonly used medically, one of my friends due to an injury had a choice to have her ligaments replaced with pigs ligaments or a dead persons ligaments. I'm pretty sure I've heard heart valves have been used. Are you a doctor yeezevee? (genuinely asking not being sarcastic)

I watched something recently that was pretty awesome, there's currently experimental procedure that involves using the lining of something from a pig, which can make you regrow limbs! its only been used to regrow small things like finger tips, but if they perfect it imagine being able to regrow limbs.

"Make anyone believe their own knowledge and logic is insufficient and you'll have a puppet susceptible to manipulation."
     Reply #37 - September 19, 2013, 06:45 PM

The fuck? Huh?

Lol... its possible!

"Make anyone believe their own knowledge and logic is insufficient and you'll have a puppet susceptible to manipulation."
     Reply #38 - September 19, 2013, 07:14 PM

Huh? You're not aware that pigs are known to taste and smell like human flesh, verified by cannibal's ranging from tribes to people who have resorted to cannibalism in the west. Why does it make you uncomfortable to accept it?

I am not aware of that but once you started roasting any fatty flesh of land mammals with a bit of salt ..they all will have same smell may be taste also. Pigs have lot more fat tissue than any other land mammals with exception of coach potatoes

Erm I thought parts of pigs were quite commonly used medically,

that is not common at all  and that is not as common as transplantation with human tissue/organs
    one of my friends due to an injury had a choice to have her ligaments replaced with pigs ligaments or a dead persons ligaments. I'm pretty sure I've heard heart valves have been used. Are you a doctor yeezevee? (genuinely asking not being sarcastic)

I am NOT a medical doctor.. but i do work with tissues.. growth factors.. biology/ biologic  etc,,etc.. 

I watched something recently that was pretty awesome, there's currently experimental procedure that involves using the lining of something from a pig, which can make you regrow limbs! its only been used to regrow small things like finger tips, but if they perfect it imagine being able to regrow limbs.

You are right.. But it is still long way to go and is an experimental stage

please read these links

Biomedical applications of genetically engineered and cloned animals

World's first animal-to-human transplant approved New Scientist 16 December 2010

Animal-to-human transplantation research -.nhmrc guide lines.. good one to read the progress w.r.t genetically modified piggys ..

Cannibalism

Cross-Cultural Cannibalism Throughout Human History

Missionary Life Among the Cannibals by George Patterson - 1882 -

Reply #39 - September 19, 2013, 07:27 PM

Thanks Yeezevee  Afro shall have a browse, through the links

Reply #40 - September 20, 2013, 07:01 PM

Well my dad still makes me pray so there is that..
     Reply #41 - September 20, 2013, 07:06 PM

^^^^^^^^

My 8 year old nephew just came in and said 'chachu, the malvi made me do the azaan today and he said that I have to take you to mosque tomorrow so that you can do it.'

I just stared at him.

Then he said 'it's like singing a song but you don't know what the words mean.'

I smiled.

I truly hope he remains ignorant of what the wrods really mean.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #42 - September 20, 2013, 07:14 PM

I still dont know what the words means
     Reply #43 - September 20, 2013, 07:18 PM

^^^^^^^^

My 8 year old nephew just came in and said 'chachu, the maulvi made me do the azaan today and he said that I have to take you to mosque tomorrow so that you can do it.'

I just stared at him.

Then he said 'it's like singing a song but you don't know what the words mean.'

I smiled.

I truly hope he remains ignorant of what the words really mean.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #44 - September 21, 2013, 11:28 PM

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=12482.0

yeezeevee - a link to a thread here about how pigs make the world go round - it says something about artificial hearts

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
     Reply #45 - September 22, 2013, 12:48 AM

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=12482.0

yeezeevee - a link to a thread here about how pigs make the world go round - it says something about artificial hearts

That link of how pigs make the world go round is from  Christien Meindertsma., She is neither transplant Doctor, nor biologist, not a biochemist or GeneTech   person.. She is a writer and a very good  expensive Sweater designer

Meindertsma's work often examines the use of raw material.  Her first major work was Checked Baggage, which is a book. The book has photographs of 3,267 items that were collected from airline passengers at the security checkpoints at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. Her next book, PIG 05049, is about how many ways one pig can be used by people in manufacturing. PIG 05049 is an the collection of the Museum of Modern Art. She has created art for The Nature Conservancy. In 2010, Meindertsma presented a TED Talk about the book.[2] She has designed lamps out of flax and has done projects for Droog. She has also designed sweaters. Each sweater uses wool from one specific Dutch sheep. In 2012 she was artist in residence at the Textielmuseum Tilburg.[1] She has also partnered with Thomas Eyck.[3]

She has exhibited at the Museum of Modern Art, the Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum, and the Victoria & Albert Museum.[1] Aside from the Museum of Modern Art, her work is also held in the collections of the Zuiderzee Museum and the Fries Museum.[4]

So what I mean to say is we can not learn the process of  Allotransplantation  or Xenotransplantation from her work/lectures Devil....

Reply #46 - September 22, 2013, 12:50 AM

Ok, as long as you say that you will eat your hat the day they can.

Reply #47 - September 22, 2013, 08:44 PM

Have to wonder how that'll go down in the islamic world if it becomes a mainstream accepted medical practise. At least it's not hamsters. Dave would not be well pleased.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #48 - September 22, 2013, 11:37 PM

Have to wonder how that'll go down in the islamic world if it becomes a mainstream accepted medical practise. At least it's not hamsters. Dave would not be well pleased.

In a scriptural sense Muslims should have no fear. the only prohibition, HM can correct me if I am wrong, is the eating of the flesh, let's say it covers its consummation. You could kick a football made out of pig leather, or a jacket, have parts of inside of you. Not fear a thing amongst all the hundred odd uses of a non-pork/bacon/etc usage of pigs.

Reply #49 - September 22, 2013, 11:52 PM

Really? I remember once on a forum where there was a lot of concern from muslim members about how all of a pig is used, I think some of the remains are used in toothpaste which freaked them out. Just from things like that I got the impression anything from a pig was considered unclean.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #50 - September 23, 2013, 05:23 PM

There's differences of opinion, I don't think there is much that states you can't be near it, but some people use some hadiths regarding impurities towards pigs and believe that they can't touch them etc or if they do it will invalidate their wudoo (ritual washing) and therefore would need to redo it.

Reply #51 - September 23, 2013, 05:30 PM

Recently members of my extended family were debating whetjer colgste was halal. I felt like going into hulk mode.

Don't read all those science books bro, you'll just get more confused.

That's funny. The more science I read, the less confused I get.
     Reply #52 - September 23, 2013, 05:30 PM

*whether colgate

Don't read all those science books bro, you'll just get more confused.

That's funny. The more science I read, the less confused I get.
     Reply #53 - September 23, 2013, 05:44 PM

Buy them all a miswak and some sprigs of mint and be done with it, "here's your Eid present", next year I'll take your car and buy you a camel just in case the leather on the wheel is made of pig skin.

Reply #54 - September 23, 2013, 05:56 PM

Cheesy

Reply #55 - September 23, 2013, 06:26 PM

If you're being honest, then there's nothing we can do. We aren't an international aid group, we're limited and have little resources. Perhaps there are groups you can reach out to that can do something?

Reply #56 - September 23, 2013, 11:26 PM

Really? I remember once on a forum where there was a lot of concern from muslim members about how all of a pig is used, I think some of the remains are used in toothpaste which freaked them out. Just from things like that I got the impression anything from a pig was considered unclean.

Hmm. Guess you found the exception that proves the rule. Tootpaste, I would guess get introduced orally, and I am sure some might stay in your body, for a while. It is easy to buy toothpaste without pork? Not like organs. Die or not? I suppose that is the choice given even to those dying of hunger and just like they are allowed to eat it, I am sure  upon pain of death other pig-related items are also.

Reply #57 - September 24, 2013, 01:33 AM

I don't see how someone could stop that. It was the best idea Mo ever had.

And yet when you tell people this, they don't take you seriously.  Huh?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »