Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Saudi Blogger Raif Badawi Faces Jail and 600 Lashes For Insulting Islam

(Read 40493 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Saudi Blogger Raif Badawi Faces Jail and 600 Lashes For Insulting Islam
     Reply #60 - February 21, 2015, 12:13 AM

#WeAreRaif

Raif Richardson.

Raif Vaughan Williams.

Reply #61 - February 23, 2015, 04:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpBbNXS5F3Q

Hundreds of protesters in Montreal paid tribute for Raif Badawi, who is currently imprisoned in Saudi Arabia for "insulting Islam."

MONTREAL - The City of Montreal will issue a formal call to the federal government to intervene on behalf of Raif Badawi, a Saudi blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes and 10 years in prison.

At a council meeting Monday, Mayor Denis Coderre will present a statement that condemns the public flogging and calls for the Canadian government to campaign for Badawi to be reunited with his family.

Badawi's wife and children live in Sherbrooke in Quebec's Eastern Townships.

"We have all been moved by Raif Badawi's tragic situation," Coderre said in a statement Saturday. "It is unacceptable to inflict such inhuman treatment on someone for expressing his opinions. In the wake of the reaction of Montrealers to the Charlie Hebdo tragedy in favour of freedom of the press, it's important that the municipal council sends a strong message."

Thank you Mr. Mayer and Thank you Council of the City of Montreal

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #62 - February 23, 2015, 05:13 PM

I don't mean to lighten the punishment, but those lashes didn't look that severe as I thought they might be. I bet they still fucking hurt though.  Perhaps it was seen as a more symbolic public punishment. Of course he shouldn't be there at all. and he got three years and a huge fine.

Here's Ali A Rizvi's explaination on the 'Joe Rogan Experience' of it at 54 minutes in. Sadly it sounds worse than it looks. Overall a great interview if you've got time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-L626DnAuM
     Reply #63 - February 28, 2015, 09:05 PM

Very Urgent:

An official source told me that Raif Badawi maybe facing death penalty for apostasy again

https://twitter.com/raif_badawi/status/571768931351834624
     Reply #64 - March 08, 2015, 01:06 AM

So BRUTAL REGIME OF ISLAM  that rule the sand land with the support of the baboons of Islam carried out 50 lashes on the bare back of Raif Badawi  another 950 to go.. but they stopped and they are trying to find a way to defend their brutal rules and brutal actions freedom loving free spirits that live in  Saudi Arabia;  

today's news on that Raif  Badawai case says Saudi Arabia Rejects Rights Criticism After Flogging of Blogger
    RIYADH (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia defended its human rights record on Saturday in its first public reaction to international criticism over last year's sentencing of liberal Saudi blogger Raif Badawi to 1,000 lashes and 10 years in jail for "insulting Islam"....

"Saudi Arabia expresses its intense surprise and dismay at what is being reported by some media about the case of citizen Raif Badawi and his sentence," said a statement carried on state media and attributed to an unnamed "foreign ministry official".

If anything happens to Raif., I would blame  the present world leaders, specially AMRIKA  and that toothless UN organization., they are  squarely responsible for the actions of  the ROGUISH REGIME that is  ruling Saudi Arabia since 1940 ..

Reply #65 - March 08, 2015, 01:10 AM

Saudi Arabia expresses its intense surprise and dismay

Cheesy

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #66 - March 08, 2015, 12:20 PM

Saudi Arabia expresses its intense surprise and dismay

Cheesy

Let me put out here the official version of that document  that is aired by these attack dogs of Saudi Saud's regime

A Translation of the Saudi Statement regarding Raif Badawi  07 March 2015- Saudi News Agency

"An official source at the Saudi Foreign Ministry made this statement: Saudi Arabia expresses its strong surprise and dismay of what is being said in some of the media on the issue of citizen/Raif Mohammed Badawi and the verdict against him. And while the Kingdom regrets these media outlets’ attacks against the Kingdom and its Judiciary, it emphasizes at the same time that it does not accept any form of interference in its internal affairs, and rejects the encroachment on its sovereign right or the compromising of its judiciary independence and integrity, where there is no power over the judges in their rulings. The Kingdom also stresses that all court cases are handled without distinction or exception. The source also added that the Kingdom does not accept at all any attack on her in the name of human rights, especially when its constitution is based on Islamic law, which guarantees the rights of human and preserved his blood, money, honour and dignity.

Saudi Arabia was one of the first countries that supported human rights and respected all international conventions in accordance with the Islamic Sharia. However, and in spite of these obvious visible efforts, some international agencies and some media unfortunately emptied human rights from its high implications, and drifted into the attempt to politicize and exploit them in the infringement and attack on the sovereign rights of States according to standards that can only be described as selective and duplicated to serve political goals; and this is something that the Kingdom does not permit nor accept at all."

Shame on you scoundrels to write such outright lies.  You and your sharia laws  shove it in your ass.. YOU IDIOTS IN SAUDI ARABIA DO NOT EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF ISLAM AND MEANING OF SHARIA LAWS...

You rogues of Islam,  Do you even read your religious literature??

You baboons of Islam,  Sharia laws are not  the laws of human beings  but those  laws are the laws of Allah..laws of God.

You Ass holes of Islam, those laws have to be implemented in the court of Allah., In the court of God  not in your courts.

You pathetic morons of Islam,  you  are trying to take over the court  of Allah, take over  the court of God  so that you can usurp the political power and keep it with in your Saud's clan you clowns ..  

You power hungry pathetic fools., you have no rights to implement  Islamic Sharia laws. Only Allah., only God can implement sharia laws in his court.

.......yeezevee.......

So for the sake of Allah, for the sake of God, for the sake of Prophet of Islam and for the sake of Saudi Arabia Please release  Raif Badawi.  If Raif and his words are at fault on Islam .. Allah will take care of his faults. Allah will give the punishment for his faults and Allah will take care of him.

Reply #67 - March 08, 2015, 07:04 PM

German Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel says case of blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes strains Saudi-German relations

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia — Shortly before meeting with the Saudi king on Sunday, German Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel criticized a court-ordered punishment against a Saudi blogger who was sentenced to 10 years in prison and 1,000 lashes for insulting Islam on a liberal blog.

The German news agency dpa quoted Gabriel as saying "the harshness of this sentence, especially the corporal punishment, is something unimaginable for us, and of course it weighs on our relations (with Saudi Arabia)."

Raif Badawi was arrested in 2012 after writing articles critical of Saudi Arabia's clerics on a liberal blog he created, which has since been shut down. He was found guilty of breaking Saudi Arabia's technology laws and insulting religious figures through his blog. In addition to the flogging and prison sentence, he was ordered to pay a fine of about $266,600.

His lawyer, prominent human rights defender Waleed Abul-Khair, is serving a 15-year sentence for insulting the judiciary, among other charges related to his political activism.

Badawi received 50 lashes in a public square in the western coastal city of Jiddah in January, but authorities have since delayed further rounds of flogging after widespread criticism from human rights groups and the kingdom's Western allies. The U.S. called on Saudi authorities to rescind the punishment and Sweden's Foreign Ministry summoned Saudi Arabia's charge d'affaires to protest the flogging.

Saudi Arabia made its first official comments on the case on Saturday, saying that it "expresses its intense surprise and dismay" at international media coverage of the case.

The statement, made by an unnamed Foreign Ministry official whose remarks were carried in the state-owned Saudi Press Agency, said the kingdom "does not accept any interference in its internal affairs" and said its judiciary is impartial and independent. The statement added that the kingdom's constitution, based in Islamic law, ensures human rights.

Activist group Avaaz had organized a protest in front of Berlin's Tegel airport before Gabriel's departure Saturday to the Saudi capital of Riyadh. Protesters handed Gabriel a petition urging him to help secure Badawi's release and a letter from Badawi's wife, who lives with their three children in Canada.

Gabriel told protesters that the German government has been working for weeks to secure Badawi's release.

Rights groups argue that the case against Badawi is part of a wider crackdown on freedom of speech and dissent in Saudi Arabia since the 2011 Arab Spring uprisings. Criticism of prominent clerics is seen as a red line because of their prestige in the kingdom, as well as their influential role in supporting government policies.

Saudi Arabia's Finance Minister Ibrahim al-Assaf, who met Gabriel on Saturday, was quoted by state-linked media as saying that trade between the two countries reached $12.4 billion in 2013, with Saudi exports to Germany accounting for $418 million.

read more at raRaif-badawi-menschenrechte-sigmar-gabriel-saudi-arabien

And Thank you Germany ., every country leaders must start pressing the regime at every point on such such brutal lashing and jailing  people who oppose regimes rigid Islamic silly rules. 

Reply #68 - March 10, 2015, 05:34 PM

News says  Swedish minister  Margot Wallstroemsilenced by Saudis at Arab League

Saudi Arabia has blocked a plan for Sweden's Foreign Minister to address the League of Arab States in Cairo on Monday in a protest over criticism of its human rights record, a Swedish foreign ministry spokesman said.Sweden's Social Democrat-led government wants to raise its international profile by emphasizing human rights and a feminist approach to foreign policy.

It also decided to recognize a Palestinian state, without formally consulting its allies, immediately after taking office in October last year. "Last night, we were told that Saudi Arabia had blocked Margot's participation," the foreign minister's press spokesman Erik Boman said.

"The only explanation we've got is that this is because of the statements the Swedish government has made regarding human rights in Saudi Arabia."

Margot Wallstrom had been invited to give a speech to a meeting of Arab League foreign ministers and the trip was aimed at building cooperation to promote democracy, human rights and economic integration. Wallstrom tweeted criticism in January of Saudi Arabia's flogging of blogger raif Badawi, calling it a "cruel attempt to silence modern forms of expression."

Comment from the Saudi Arabian government was not immediately available...

well She is a woman in power and for the 6 months she is openly criticizing Saudi regime on Raif Badwai case.. No wonder they blocked her speech.. 

Reply #69 - March 10, 2015, 05:42 PM

Double threat; a liberal standing up for liberalism AND a woman.
     Reply #70 - March 12, 2015, 01:37 PM

Double threat; a liberal standing up for liberalism AND a woman.

On that news from Horse Mouth says  Riyadh recalls Sweden envoy

Margot Wallstrom.

Saudi Arabia has recalled its ambassador from Sweden after a diplomatic row between the two countries.

“The move to recall Ambassador Ibrahim S. Al-Ibrahim was prompted by remarks made by the Swedish foreign minister that amounted to interference in the internal affairs of the Kingdom, in violation of international covenants and diplomatic conventions,” said SPA Wednesday. Al-Ibrahim is also the non-resident Saudi ambassador to Ireland.

The rift is over Swedish Foreign Minister Margot Wallstrom’s criticism of a case involving a Saudi blogger convicted of insulting Islam and other issues in the Kingdom

Who cares ...

http://www.bloggingportal.eu/reader/blog/70

I hope Sweden and Swedish minister will stick to her guns and hope the globe supports her stand on this brutal regime of Sauds of Saudi  Arabia..   Without AMRIKA support  rascals would have folded their tents by now. There are plenty of good folks in Saudi Arabia who can drive that country in right direction.

Reply #71 - March 12, 2015, 03:16 PM

By Richard Spencer, Middle East Editor
    7:02PM GMT 11 Mar 2015

Gulf kingdom's ambassador withdrawn as fall-out from snub to Swedish foreign minister Margot Wallström worsens

They are as dissimilar as any two nations in the world, in terms of everything from politics to women's rights to climate. But Sweden and Saudi Arabia have managed to work together when necessary - until now.

The two countries have this week become embroiled in a spat that has led to insults being hurled and highlighted divisions within and between EU nations over their handling of the Gulf kingdom.

On Wednesday, Saudi Arabia withdrew its ambassador to Stockholm, as the row, over the country's human rights record, spiralled out of control.

The row began on Monday when Saudi Arabia blocked Sweden’s foreign minister, Margot Wallstrom, from giving a speech to the Arab League. Ms Wallstrom had had been specially invited to address the organisation to mark Sweden’s pro-Palestinian stance, and intended to raise women’s and human rights issues.

In retaliation, Sweden took the unprecedented step of saying it was withdrawing from a security and trade agreement with Riyadh - effectively blocking arms exports.

Advertisement

Germany has also blocked a major export of tanks over Saudi Arabia’s human rights record, and at the weekend warned Riyadh that a court verdict sentencing a writer to 1,000 lashes was damaging relations.

Britain by contrast vociferously backs its traditional alliance with Saudi Arabia, which includes major arms contracts, as it is a fellow member of the coalition against Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.

Ms Wallstrom, a Social Democrat and former European Commission vice-president, made human rights and a “feminist foreign policy” central planks of her platform when she became Sweden’s foreign minister last October.

Sweden also broke ranks with most of its European colleagues by recognising the Palestinian state - most EU countries, including Britain, say recognition should come as part of a broader Middle East peace settlement.

It was thanks to that stance a grateful Arab League invited her to give the keynote address at its summit.

However, Ms Wallstrom has also been among the most vociferous critics of Saudi Arabia over its treatment of women, and over the sentence handed down to the writer, Raif Badawi. He has so far undergone 50 of the lashes, but the rest of the flogging has since been postponed.

He is also serving ten years in jail.

Following Saudi Arabia's snub to Ms Wallstrom, forcing the League to withdraw the invitation even after her speech had been written, the Swedish government announced it would not renew its defence co-operation accord with Riyadh, which netted in $567 million in arms deals since 2011.

The accord was signed in 2005 and renewed by the previous, centre-right government in 2010.

On Wednesday, the Saudi ambassador, Ibrahim bin Saad Al-Ibrahim, was withdrawn. A Saudi foreign ministry spokesman said that Sharia law did not "need the approval of Sweden or any other nation".

At the same time, Germany continues to block further negotiations on a long-running proposal to export hundreds of Leopard 2 tanks made by Krauss-Maffei Wegmann to Saudi Arabia.

The block is upheld by the Social Democrat vice-chancellor, Sigmar Gabriel, against the wishes of many of his coalition partners in Chancellor Angela Merkel’s Christian Democrats.

Despite signs of softening, after both countries backed the anti-Isil coalition, Mr Gabriel indicated the extent to which he intended to impose human rights conditions on foreign trade at the weekend as he led a trade mission to Riyadh.

He said the Badawi case might affect future German investment, with many firms reluctant to do business in the country due to public pressure. Opinion polls show most of the German public against any form of trade with Saudi Arabia, with a large majority against arms sale.

“We will make clear that for us this harsh punishment and corporal punishment is unimaginable,” Mr Gabriel said of the Badawi case.

By contrast, Saudi Arabia, the world’s largest arms importer last year, is the biggest customer of the British arms industry.

The Prince of Wales is a regular visitor to the country, with whose royal family he has a close relationship.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/11465251/Saudi-Arabia-and-Sweden-in-diplomatic-row-over-arms-and-human-rights.html
     Reply #72 - March 12, 2015, 03:48 PM

Sweden =)
     Reply #73 - March 12, 2015, 03:57 PM

I know! Punching above their weight! Love it!
     Reply #74 - March 12, 2015, 04:05 PM

The move to recall Ambassador Ibrahim S. Al-Ibrahim was prompted by remarks made by the Swedish foreign minister that amounted to interference in the internal affairs of the Kingdom, in violation of international covenants and diplomatic conventions,”

AHAHAHAHA fuck you.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #75 - March 12, 2015, 09:46 PM

Go Sweden!
     Reply #76 - March 14, 2015, 02:34 PM

Raif Badawi flogging delayed for 9th week in a row  says news

Raif Badawi, the Saudi blogger jailed for criticizing Islam, has had his weekly lashes delayed for a ninth consecutive week. Human rights group Amnesty International confirmed the news on Twitter, saying the reasons were unclear for yet another postponement.

Reply #77 - March 16, 2015, 01:03 PM

Prisoner of Speech
    For a few opinionated button presses
    They came knocking
    For your unguarded questioning
    They came running
    For your ideas of how we could all live
    In a much more peaceful place
    By having more respect for
    Each others' faiths
    They...

For your flippant disregard for them claiming
    exclusive monopoly of the truth*
    For the sheer notion that they might be wrong
    Because you look for proof
    For the wanting of a better world
    With a freedom for all to choose
    Allowing people to believe what they want
    Without the fear of the noose
    They…

It has already been too many years
    Punished for your thoughts
    Banished from questioning those that rule
    By the absurdity of the courts
    Scars to carry on your back
    Because for love you chose to preach
    A child forced to grow fatherless
    While you remain a Prisoner of speech
    They…

...deserve nothing less
    than the world’s contempt.

*”exclusive monopoly of the truth” is a direct quote from Raif Badawi, May 2012. Written shortly before his arrest.

That is written by   by Colin Davies  for Raif Badwai...

Colin Davies - @thetweetofcolin - is a successful and highly respected author, poet and playwright.  He writes in many different genres and styles, however he maintains that his heart can always be found in his children's stories and poetry.

Colin sits on the committee of the Lancashire Dead Good Poets' Society. He writes regular blog posts for the award-winning website deadgoodweb.co.uk and altblackpool.co.uk and he has been instrumental in helping local poets into positions as writers in residence.

Thank you Mr.  Colin Davies  .. Thank you

Reply #78 - March 21, 2015, 09:54 PM

Raif Badawi was not flogged for the 10th consecutive week.

Keep up the pressure

Reply #79 - March 21, 2015, 10:06 PM

CNN Interviews Prince Turki on Raif Badawi Punishment

CNN anchor Christiane Amanpour interviewed Prince Turki al Faisal and an excerpt was posted to CNN.com in which he responded to questions about the punishment of flogging for a Saudi blogger

[Amanpour] The world has been shocked by the blogger situation, the gentleman [Raif Badawi] who was assigned to one thousand lashes, and there’s been a lot of complaints and criticisms. I know Saudi Arabia has rejected those complaints and criticisms, but you have a new King now, you have potentially a younger generation maybe moving up in the power structure. Is it time for Saudi Arabia to give a little slack even if somebody writes something or says something that you may not like. I mean really, are lashes the kind of things that Saudi Arabia wants to be associated with in 2015?

[Prince Turki al-Faisal] You have to consider the problem from two points of view. The first point of view is that are we going to have an independent judiciary or not, and if we do have an independent judiciary whatever comes out of that then you have to live with it and try to improve it through education, through reforms of the judiciary, better understanding of the world today, et cetera, for the judges, et cetera, and that takes time. The other view is go ahead and interfere with the judiciary, and when you do interfere with the judiciary you get the same criticism from the people who objected to the decision coming out of the judiciary on these lashes as being interfering with the judiciary, that Saudi Arabia has no independent judiciary, it is backwards, et cetera, et cetera.

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/03/17/intv-amanpour-prince-turki-al-faisal-extra.cnn

watch the interview in the above link

Reply #80 - March 25, 2015, 01:14 PM

Please Join Protest March at Saudi Arabian Embassy In  Ottawa - Help stop the flogging of Raif Badawi

Join us as we continue to protest the flogging of Raif Badawi!

We will continue our weekly demonstration across the street from the Saudi Arabian Embassy, 201 Sussex Drive from 4:00pm to 4:30pm, March 26th in protest of the flogging of Saudi Arabian activist Raif Badawi.

Raif Badawi is set to receive his public flogging this Friday after prayers in front of al-Jafali mosque in Jeddah.

Reply #81 - April 17, 2015, 12:36 PM

raifbadawi.org

BERLIN - FRANKFURT - OSLO - VIENNA - LONDON and others. Please share us dates and venues from your Amnesty or PEN chapter:

FRANKFURT at 11:30
    Saudi Arabisches Konsulat – Messeturm – Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49
    –----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FRIDAY: 17-04-15
    CANADA:
    SHERBROOKE QUEBEC
    WHERE > in front of City Hall ..every Friday until Raïf is free!
    WHEN > 12h30 !
    LONDON:
    English PEN is holding weekly vigils outside the Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in London in support of Raif Badawi, every Friday at 9:00 AM GMT
    AUSTRIA:
    VIENNA - FRIDAY
    Zeit: Freitag, 10-04-2015 10:00 bis 10:30 Uhr Ort: Abdullahzentrum, Schottenring 21, 1010 Wien
    Please join and share with all supporters from Vienna!
    NORWAY:
    OSLO 8:45am - 9:30am
    Den saudiarabiske ambassaden, Drammensveien 102 H
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1434478773530823/

Reply #82 - April 20, 2015, 08:22 PM

Here's Ali A Rizvi's explaination on the 'Joe Rogan Experience' of it at 54 minutes in. Sadly it sounds worse than it looks. Overall a great interview if you've got time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-L626DnAuM

Ok, I take back everything I said about the lashes on poor Raif seeming light. Shame on me.  

It very often seems that these things, just like the mob rule against blasphemers you see in Pakistan and elsewhere, happen after 'Friday prayers', who'da thunk it?  Those preachers must really rile up the congregation into a frenzy and let them spill out onto the streets to vent their fake anger.

I bet they're not singing Kumbayaa.

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #83 - April 20, 2015, 10:37 PM

Russell Glasser from Atheist Experience in debate on the issue of freedom of speech.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/axp/2015/04/14/freedom-of-speech-a-christian-jewish-atheist-and-muslim-perspective/#comments

Scroll down a little and you will see the vid. Annoying adverts every so often though.

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #84 - May 08, 2015, 01:01 PM

So today is another Friday   And the sheep walks in to the butcher's house without thinking where they are going..

One year is gone , Saudi blogger Raif Badawi  still  behind bars  

To my fellow Saudi Arabians I say that my husband has been imprisoned so that you could live free.
    He stood up to the tyrants to claim your rights;
    he faced up to his oppressors telling them he would not tolerate their repression.  

........Samar Badawi........

and this is Raif Badwai

And this is Saudi Royal family performing a clan ritual  wading in oil money.

Allah(if it is there) It  must be crying

Reply #85 - May 10, 2015, 01:15 AM

Great support on here for Raif. I run his website. Happy to hear from you all.
     Reply #86 - May 11, 2015, 03:06 PM

Thank you RaifBadawiOrg.,  Thank you for running that website, guys like you are indeed the voice to the voiceless . I visit  his website   http://www.raifbadawi.org/   often to get the news and spread around ...

and those of you who read this folder in CEMB
    Send Your Support and send your messages and send your good wishes  to Raif’s family.,  That will make them know that they are not alone on this struggle  and the free world and freedom loving people will be standing with them......   Tweet to @raif_badawi (Raif’s official Twitter account) and @miss9afi (Raif’s wife, Ensaf Haidar, who lives in Canada with their three children).

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #87 - May 11, 2015, 03:15 PM

You're doing a great job of raising his case to the world - شد حيلك -  Afro
     Reply #88 - May 12, 2015, 11:36 PM

Appreciated. We all do what we can with what we have. Bullies need putting down throughout the world, whatever badge of convenience they wear.
     Reply #89 - June 07, 2015, 04:55 PM

المغص لآل سعود
    Saudi court upholds blogger's 10 years and 1,000 lashes
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »